Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-07-30, 10:05   Link #1201
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
in part1 no... but it was becouse of her ki distribution or something was not right... she was very weak... and even talking could couse her pass out...

but well she got kinda healed up with shions blood fused with that magic spirit medicine...

and at the end of part1 she mentioned that she will go to china for treatment and return.... so mostly when she gets healed she will be able to do martial arts too... (even siho mentioned something that sosul and shion have enourmous ki's but need to learn how to use it)

well sosul as the clan head should learn martial arts after all ^^ so yeah cant wait to see a cat fight between those girls...
Wait, wasn't her stunted growth due to her poor ki circulation as well? So when she gets that fixed...lil Sosul might not be so little anymore...

Let's see:
Clan head as wife (Sosul) - check
Leader of 9D FanClub/S.U.C. as mistress (Sera) - check
Bodyguard crush (Jinnie) - check
Childhood friend (Saehee) - check

Honorable mention:
Hawt 'older sister' figure (Shiho) - check

...Shiho...
Old 2011-07-30, 10:41   Link #1202
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Sera's not a member of S.U.C.

She's more like the personal advisor, and who is essentially being Shioon's only real ally at the moment.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-30, 10:51   Link #1203
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Possibly real ally.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-30, 11:45   Link #1204
passenger

as far as I see it shioon is sharing the same destiny with his master. Both of them are being used by everyone around them. I believe Sera is an ally as long as she can profit from shioon's success.
passenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-30, 12:06   Link #1205
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Wait, wasn't her stunted growth due to her poor ki circulation as well? So when she gets that fixed...lil Sosul might not be so little anymore...

Let's see:
Clan head as wife (Sosul) - check
Bodyguard crush (Jinnie) - check
Childhood friend (Saehee) - check

Honorable mention:
Hawt 'older sister' figure (Shiho) - check

...Shiho...
Yes, i think you're right, this, is another problem that will fixed when her ki,will be normally distributed.probably on she return, we will not see more a little girl ..would be nice to see changes in her body...
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-30, 12:18   Link #1206
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Sera's not a member of S.U.C.

She's more like the personal advisor, and who is essentially being Shioon's only real ally at the moment.
I agree here.
Sera for me is honest in wanting to help Shioon.
Well then of course the manga itself can deny it.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-30, 13:46   Link #1207
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

"Sensei, please teach me many things!"

- Shioon's last words
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-30, 14:02   Link #1208
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Possibly real ally.
I'll give her the benefit of the doubt for now. She at least tried to warn him; so if she betrays him and he's not ready for it, it's his own damn fault.
Old 2011-07-30, 14:28   Link #1209
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

She did warn him. They're all betting with high stakes, there. She's trying to back the winning horse, but if he starts looking lame, she'll cut her losses.

She's different from, say, Jinnie, who helped him (or at least, refrained from killing him) because of her feelings.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-30, 18:28   Link #1210
Lummie

Quote:
She did warn him. They're all betting with high stakes, there. She's trying to back the winning horse, but if he starts looking lame, she'll cut her losses.

She's different from, say, Jinnie, who helped him (or at least, refrained from killing him) because of her feelings.
This. Sera is an opportunist unlike Jinnie; to her, the first and most important priority is to ensure that her faction holds it's own during times like these where the Murim is quite vulnerable. Whether she develops feelings for Shioon in the process is yet to be seen
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-31, 01:54   Link #1211
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
With Shioon, someone helping him from their hearts and feelings... isn't always a good thing.

Let's see...

Goomoonryong's good will, one that led him towards deciding to destroy his ki centre... we've seen the results.

Sosul's love, which has made her give him the Medallion... pretty much threw him into a den of wolves. If Shioon were even a little bit meeker, basically what Sosul gave him was just a witness protection programme.

Shiho's goodwill medicine? Literally almost blew Shioon inside-out.

Jinie? Since she's placed between a rock and a hard place, all she ever amounted to was that she was dedicated to protecting him as a person, but not so much helping him to understand the predicament he's in. ( partly because she's not allowed to, anyway )

Elder Jeon and Gyu-Bum are more of a clan loyalist than anything else.

Sera's doing it out of purely personal reasons, but at least she knows where Shioon's lacking and is actively seeking in addressing :-

a. his will as a Murim-ni.
b. his lack of knowledge in pretty much everything Murim.
c. his recovery.
d. the need for him to actually gamble his life on it. ( rather than being protected for it. )

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-01, 05:59   Link #1212
noktown

So.... am i to understand that it's now possible to recover Shion's Ki-Center ?According to what that girl said makes no sense,since she said that if that homeless looking guy said that it's impossible means that it is impossible,but his words and actions don't match up(???),what the hell is this ?
noktown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-01, 06:59   Link #1213
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by noktown View Post
So.... am i to understand that it's now possible to recover Shion's Ki-Center ?According to what that girl said makes no sense,since she said that if that homeless looking guy said that it's impossible means that it is impossible,but his words and actions don't match up(???),what the hell is this ?
well it might be that its too dangerous and he says it cant be done... or simply he cant recover the broken ki-center.... yet he might be able to create new one...

so by giving pills he could be like extand the time he has to prepare to do the new ki-center.... maybe he took shions blood so he can make it from it.... like only shion will be compatibile with it yet it needs time to be made.... and if he can work in peace so faster he can end the experiment.... he knows that Suck are after shioon... so it would be harder for him to do it...

anyway time will tell.... my guess is that they will make a new ki-center and replace the broken one...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-01, 07:04   Link #1214
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by noktown View Post
Is probably the doctor lying?I think that Sera,follow the doctor because she know he is lying.and behind all this, there is the grandfather of Jinnie ..
Old 2011-08-02, 14:36   Link #1215
Miles Teg

Cover of chapter 38 : http://blog.naver.com/tdstudio.do
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-02, 14:42   Link #1216
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Teg View Post
Cover of chapter 38 : http://blog.naver.com/tdstudio.do
So...Sera teaches him how to swim?
Old 2011-08-02, 14:59   Link #1217
Johnny
Working the bags...

With Jinie sulking about how she could probably teach him better...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-02, 16:09   Link #1218
Xion Valkyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
well it might be that its too dangerous and he says it cant be done... or simply he cant recover the broken ki-center.... yet he might be able to create new one...

so by giving pills he could be like extand the time he has to prepare to do the new ki-center.... maybe he took shions blood so he can make it from it.... like only shion will be compatibile with it yet it needs time to be made.... and if he can work in peace so faster he can end the experiment.... he knows that Suck are after shioon... so it would be harder for him to do it...

anyway time will tell.... my guess is that they will make a new ki-center and replace the broken one...
Well, it's a pretty common trope in wuxia type stories that an ultimate form of martial arts can only be created after one destroys their own ki-center. That or get a sex change.

Shioon will probably use the Black Heaven and Earth thing combined with his own broken ki-center to create the ultimate martial arts (ie, fixed black heaven and earth).
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-02, 17:43   Link #1219
KLGChaos
The Shermain

The only issues I have with this, is that he's going to be like some junkie needing his next fix in order to fight if he's relying on pills all the time. All it is, is a convenient plot device for the author to use to add some forced drama into the fights... Shioon's kicking butt and then OOPS! Drugs wear off and he's in trouble (which won't be a consistent time frame, but only when it's convenient for the story).
Old 2011-08-02, 22:29   Link #1220
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
With Jinie sulking about how she could probably teach him better...
Sounds likely . I guess it's a metaphor for what the chapter'll contain..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
Well, it's a pretty common trope in wuxia type stories that an ultimate form of martial arts can only be created after one destroys their own ki-center. That or get a sex change.

Shioon will probably use the Black Heaven and Earth thing combined with his own broken ki-center to create the ultimate martial arts (ie, fixed black heaven and earth).
A sex change? For real!?

That's probably it, indeed - Shioon will rely on the pills for now then use the BH&E. However, it's possible that we'll get another solution in between that too, if the doctor's indeed lying.
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gar, harem, manhwa, martial arts, new waves