AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2008-08-29, 10:10   Link #1
Kankel
Akuma HighClass Commander

The Transporter 3 (november 2008)

Here is the trailer for the third installment of The Transporter series.I myself like these movies with Jason Statham, which he is a very good actor in my opinion and always like the movies he has done.Enjoy!!

http://moviesmovies.ign.com/movies/v...qthighwide.mov

http://www.mediafire.com/?kel5lt0lods

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1129442/

"Is someone in need of a transporter? Give me a call!!
Old 2008-08-29, 14:57   Link #2
james0246

The first one was fun, and the second was better, so I do have hope for the third movie. Jason Statham can be very good (see The Bank Job), but he can also ham it up like all the great B-movie actors (see Death Race or the horrendous Dungeon Siege movie), so if he can actually act this time around, the third movie could turn out to be suprisenly good.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-29, 16:14   Link #3
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Looking forward for this one. Simple and effective, can't go wrong with that.
Old 2008-08-29, 16:37   Link #4
Phantom-Takaya
INTJ
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via MSN to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom-Takaya
I really liked the first one. The second one felt like it lost some of the flare that the first one held... But the trailer for this new one looks real good.

Personally, I like the cars...
Phantom-Takaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-29, 18:40   Link #5
Icehawk

Suprisingly, I have not yet seen any of this (soon to be) trilogy of movies yet, although I have seen a fair number of his other films, including Death Race just recently. IMO, he's probably the best thing thats happened to the B movie action world in a long time as he always seems to take movies with otherwise silly and mediocre at best plots that would likely be terrible to watch, and actually making them into highly entertaining and worthwhile endeavers. A true testament to his skills as an actor. He has also of course more than proven himself in films with good plots as well. The Bank Job being a perfect example.
Icehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-29, 18:45   Link #6
Ultenth

I have a hard time watchign any of his movies ever since I saw War with Jet Lee. I mean, that movie was freaking horrible in just about every way.
Ultenth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-29, 18:53   Link #7
Icehawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultenth View Post
I have a hard time watchign any of his movies ever since I saw War with Jet Lee. I mean, that movie was freaking horrible in just about every way.
I rewatched that on Blu Ray a few months back, I actually found it to be better the second time around than when I saw it in theatres. Was able to pick up on some things that I'd missed the first time and overall, for what it is, its an entertaining action flick with some interesting twists. I really have yet to see a movie with Statham in it that I haven't otherwise enjoyed overall.
Icehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-29, 20:00   Link #8
Supah Em
WHO DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!
*Scanlator

Oh, man I'm excited about this. The first one was okay but the second one's fight scenes were action packed! ( Talked about whooping a thugs ass by a 180 degree turning side kick - and its because for a car! Talk about awesome )
Supah Em is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-29, 23:05   Link #9
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
Is the second one any good at all? I bought it at Target one day when it was on sale for $10, but when someone on this one forum said it sucked, I exchanged it for something else...

I really loved the first one, though...Jason Statham's a pretty fun actor to watch when it comes to action roles, though I really haven't seen many of his movies besides "The Transporter" and "Death Race"...
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-30, 02:29   Link #10
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

I thought the second Transporter was pretty good. I didn't like it quite as much as the first one, but it was still entertaining, and kept with the whole theme of the movies.

On a side note; I wonder if it's just coincidence that the song playing in the trailer, when all the trouble starts, is the same song playing in Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels (another Jason Statham movie, and a great one at that!) when Eddie (Nick Moran) is walking out of the poker game toward the bar to give the guys (Jason Statham, Jason Flemyng, Dexter Fletcher) the bad news; aka, when all the trouble starts.
Old 2008-08-30, 11:39   Link #11
Solafighter
Hige

Nice trailer. I like the "The Transporter" movies and i will watch the third movie as well.
Old 2008-08-30, 12:22   Link #12
SquareTakesTheCircle
=D

cant wait. i enjoyed the first two and i usually enjoy all of stathams movies...except dungeon siege....but that was more becuase of the director >_<

also, if you like statham watch SNATCH. funny movie when he was starting up =)
SquareTakesTheCircle is offline   Reply With Quote