Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

more like Rated R, cuz it WILL contain Guro XD
Old 2010-11-14, 16:07   Link #18222
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
That would make good for a fanfic.

"M" rated of course, i wanna see a Akuha X Tsukune fanfic like that, i have yet to see one, even if it is a oneshot.

Spoiler for ch 36:
Shoot, I'd love to write something like that. I'm not as knowledgeable about the RV lore as some of you guys are though, like I might not remember something important about RV vampires that was explained earlier in the series, so it might be best left to another. Still, lots of the ones of FF.net are pretty 'meh' quality.. and any AquaxTsukune is almost nonexistent, let alone with Moka thrown into the mix
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-14, 16:22   Link #18223
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Shoot, I'd love to write something like that. I'm not as knowledgeable about the RV lore as some of you guys are though, like I might not remember something important about RV vampires that was explained earlier in the series, so it might be best left to another. Still, lots of the ones of FF.net are pretty 'meh' quality.. and any AquaxTsukune is almost nonexistent, let alone with Moka thrown into the mix
Shoot, if you have the time, i say, go for it, and make it real good.
Old 2010-11-14, 18:02   Link #18224
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Count me in as someone who supports a Akua x Tsukune fanfic.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-14, 18:19   Link #18225
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Ah man, finally got to read the chapter and DAMN, the chapters just keep getting intense... I was like all... NOOO when I thought Kurumu wasn't gonna make it, than she and the others got rescued. Then when Ling Ling exploded.... D:
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-14, 18:31   Link #18226
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Hey guys, Does this seem to OP for a Original Character?

Spoiler for fanfic:
Old 2010-11-14, 19:04   Link #18227
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

Haha awesome chapter. Not only was Touhai not even bothering before, he has a sense of humour. He strikes me as somewhat Dante esque.
Given even Akua acknowledges his strength, I wonder how the next chapter will pan, I doubt she would underestimate him after seeing Akasha in action and knowing he invented her technique, and may well have invented plenty more.
Reading: None at the moment
tyranuus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-14, 19:14   Link #18228
Tachibana
タチバナ

Touhou Fuhai, will beat Akuha, no doubts.
Old 2010-11-14, 19:15   Link #18229
Nvis
Where are the good animes

That Fuhai looks delicious.

And lucky bastard, he made himself look like an old man to grope girls.....without getting into trouble...much.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-14, 19:23   Link #18230
Xagzan

Quote:
Shoot, if you have the time, i say, go for it, and make it real good.
Hm, I might just do that if I get some free time. Now I wanna see what it'd look like myself.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-14, 19:28   Link #18231
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

i know how to be invisible! just mention OC's XDDDDD
Old 2010-11-14, 19:30   Link #18232
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
So, Touhou hidden our love couple and the girls somewhere, where Akuha can never reach, im thinking in another dimension or something like that, thats the only theory i have at the moment.

At least now we can scratch out the idea of Akuha kidnapping Moka, which im glad of, now we won't have to worry about Moka and Tsukune being takin away from eachother, after his confession.
Chances are, he only placed a barrier around them, and like the grand barrier around the school, it basically acts like a cloaking device to hide them, they might not have moved at all.

Last edited by GrrDraxin; 2010-11-14 at 19:42.
GrrDraxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-14, 19:50   Link #18233
Tachibana
タチバナ

Well, its either that or sending them to another dimension where they cannot be harmed.

He is the master of dimensions, after all, but i guess we will have wait and see.

Probably related to the Hougetsu Jigen Tou technique.
Old 2010-11-14, 22:19   Link #18234
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I can only do the humor ones right now for stories...^^ But I did think of a scary one involving Akuha a while back with her going all yangrie on Moka for being with Tsukune...But really, Ling Ling was kinda hawt in this chapter but then again, so was Akuha
Old 2010-11-14, 23:38   Link #18235
Random Wanderer

I assume Fuhai knows better than to underestimate Akuha. I would say that Akuha should know better than to fight Fuhai, but given her lack of sanity that may be a rash assumption.

If he's smart he won't ever fight her directly. Use illusions, spcial distortions, dimensional tricks, whatever but don't give her even the smallest opportunity to strike at him. Because right now he's all they have left, and if he does underestimate her and she can get a hit in, it'll be all over for everyone.
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-14, 23:43   Link #18236
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Touhou Fuhai is such a cheat, eternal youth wtf?

Anyhow, Akua wasn't exactly shaken from seeing him. Maybe she has a trick up her sleeves.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-15, 00:18   Link #18237
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

was bored so made this, excuse the poor ps skill and was too lazy to remove the hair.
Spoiler for the original story plan, but the author realized that it would have not been fair:
Old 2010-11-15, 01:04   Link #18238
Chris38

Finally managed to read the translated chapter ... and I have to say that it was a pretty interesting chapter...

Well, I hope that Tohou Fuhai will be able to beat Akua, since if ... he would be also beaten by Akua as well ... it would turn her character into some other character, from a certain manga ... even though with this chapter ... they are already certain similarities between Akua and that character ... and, I don't want R+V to turn out like that "other manga" ... if you know what I mean...

Though one thing that got me wondering after reading through this chapter is that ... it doesn't seem like Akua is using her superior physical abilities... that as a vampire she is supposed to posses... and seems to depend on the Dimensional Sword to fight...

Maybe the jigen-tou consumes a lot of Akua's youkai energy, so because of that her bodies physical strength isn't augmented that much compared to Moka or other vampires and it's a fact that the Jigen-tou is a bit more superior, compared to the strength of an ordinary vampire ... since we don't know ... how Akua will fare against a ... serious Shinso vampire...

I remember that Akua has fought against Akasha in the flashback, but it should be pretty obvious by now that ... at that time Akasha wasn't using her Shinso power's... since it would cause Alucard to awaken... so for now ... we still don't know how powerful Akua is compared to a Shinso... and I don't think we will be informed about this particular information in the current arc... since it seems that Tohou Fuhai will take care of Akua...

... which makes me think what kind of role Ikeda has planed for Moka and Tsukune in the current arc, since for now ... they hadn't dome anything meaningful apart from Tsukune's confession, which might be a little unsuccessful, since we don't know if Moka will remember it ... when she wakes up... even if Mizore and Kurumu heard Tsukune confessing his feelings foreword Moka, which might initiate some movement in Tsukune's harem, but I don't think that the other girls (Kurumu, Mizore, Ruby and Yukari) will give up on Tsukune, even though it should pretty obvious for them, that Tsukune isn't requiting the feelings they have foreword him...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-15, 04:48   Link #18239
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
...Moka was so stunning in the color page at the beginning

That being said, I thought this was a pretty neat chapter. We finally get to see Touhou Fuhai-sensei in his real might. It seems his old age was a farce which begs the question: was Fuhai-sensei being truthful when he said that the title of Dark Lord was indeed nothing more than a title? As far as I can tell, the Dark Lords are quite ancient. Judging from the flashbacks, they had first fought Alucard somewhere close to the middle ages considering the armor Akasha wore. I had first thought that Akasha was the only one who wouldn't age because she is Vampire, but the fact Fuhai-sensei hasn't shown a sign of aging either makes me wonder if there's more to being a Dark Lord than he's letting on.

Either way, I really think Akuha's in trouble now. She may have great skill with the Jigentou but I have my doubts that her abilities will be any match for Fuhia-sensei's experience, and the fact he hasn't aged a bit is a sign that he may have a very large store of youki and thus stamina. That was Akuha's trump card before but she's facing a true master of the Jigentou now. I do agree with Chris that the Jigentou doesn't grant the user greater physical abilities (superior strength or speed) but I also think that the increase of such factors are exclusive to Shinso Vampires. No other vampire we've met so far exhibited this behavior. The only other vampires we've seen fighting are actually Kahlua and Kokoa. One of them transforms her body and has superb martial arts skills while the other uses a variety of weapons, but neither one showed physical increases in strength and speed.

That being said, Akuha is no different from any other normal Vampire, but simply has an edge over all of them thanks to her power. How that compares to a Shinso is up for grabs but I'm willing to bet the Shinso powers are still superior because it's often been implied Akasha was the strongest of the Dark Lords, and that means she is stronger than the one who created the Jigentou. It's quite likely that Shinso Vampires are stronger than Jigentou users.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-15, 05:18   Link #18240
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Moka and Tsukune so far are the only two that exhibits extraordinary speed and strength.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire