AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-08-25, 01:05   Link #1261
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
HAHA If I was Houin, I'd be scared of RIN!!

No, if I was her love rival, I'd be downright terrified of that kid.
She can be a malicious little thing....her jealousy is actually frightening in a very serious way. She may be a child but she's extremely smart, manipulative, and cunning....and also incredibly scary when she gets very angry.

Quote:
the high ground
And Houin didn't even have a clue.....that scene is so chilling....especially the ice-cold look in Rin's eyes. o_o

Question to all Kojika fans who have watched the Higurashi anime series:

Is it me or does Rin ever give you "Oyashiro" vibes when she does or attempts to do things like that? I totally got them with the anime Rin. The way she talks and the demonic cold eyes are so freaky! It seems to me like she'd fit right in with the whole gang from Hinamizawa!!

Last edited by Chiibi; 2009-08-25 at 01:25.
Chiibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-25, 08:46   Link #1262
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Rin is a child adult. You heard of adult children, right? She's the inverse.
Old 2009-09-26, 06:40   Link #1263
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

New chapter out. Rin gets a kick in the face, Aoki and Oyajima-sensei are.....!!
Old 2009-09-26, 07:38   Link #1264
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
"Let me see your ass"....PRICELESS. That's how you do comedy, folks. Great chapter.
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-26, 16:19   Link #1265
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Oh god the end seriously cracked me up...Though I think the freakout face Rin made while she was down their at the beginning took the cake.

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-26, 16:21   Link #1266
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Rin's starting to seriously scare me. (I know. I'm kinda late to that particular party.)
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-26, 19:10   Link #1267
Zantetsuken68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Rin's starting to seriously scare me. (I know. I'm kinda late to that particular party.)
Actually, nothing Rin does really surprises me anymore. Well...the scene under the desk went a little farther than I thought it would, but still we are talking about Rin Kokonoe after all. It certainly pushed the 'H' margin on that one. This whole chapter had me in tears of laughter. It ought to be interesting to see where this goes.
Zantetsuken68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 06:19   Link #1268
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Hence, Aoki's feet in her face. In my memory, that was the first time Aoki seriously used physical means to stop her advances.
Old 2009-09-27, 06:26   Link #1269
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
Hence, Aoki's feet in her face. In my memory, that was the first time Aoki seriously used physical means to stop her advances.
Well it's not like he had a choice here.
Old 2009-09-27, 06:32   Link #1270
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

And don't forget that he kicked her in the face, and held his foot there until Houin-sensei left. About darn time, I say.
Old 2009-09-27, 08:06   Link #1271
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Quote:
And don't forget that he kicked her in the face, and held his foot there until Houin-sensei left. About darn time, I say.
He certainly let her have plenty of happy fun exploration time before he finally put his foot down, didn't he.

Not that kicking little girls is good, either. Perhaps he just, um, firmly pushed her away with his foot.
Old 2009-09-27, 08:30   Link #1272
Zantetsuken68

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneDragon View Post
He certainly let her have plenty of happy fun exploration time before he finally put his foot down, didn't he.

Not that kicking little girls is good, either. Perhaps he just, um, firmly pushed her away with his foot.
That's one of the of the problems with mangas. It's can be difficult to tell certain actions that are going on since they are still images. My guess is that Aoki kicked her. He didn't kick her hard, but enough to get Rin to cease and desist. I'm figuring this, because in the aftermath, they show her holding her nose, and her face discolored.
Zantetsuken68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 10:25   Link #1273
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zantetsuken68 View Post
That's one of the of the problems with mangas. It's can be difficult to tell certain actions that are going on since they are still images. My guess is that Aoki kicked her. He didn't kick her hard, but enough to get Rin to cease and desist. I'm figuring this, because in the aftermath, they show her holding her nose, and her face discolored.
She did scream, "My face!", so yeah, Aoki made sure that it hurt.
Old 2009-09-27, 10:55   Link #1274
sumowow

Let's not forget Aoki in the store, and "Chirai Chenchei" scenes folks those were the highlights in this chapter for me. That little girl really has taking a liking to Shirai hasn't she?
sumowow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 10:58   Link #1275
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

How do you wear an upside-down swimsuit? And yeah, buying pads: something I probably would never do.
Old 2009-09-27, 11:00   Link #1276
sumowow

Quote:
How do you wear an upside-down swimsuit? And yeah, buying pads: something I probably would never do.
That's true i mean come on you have to feel that SOMETHING is wrong when your butt and crotch are showing. And i would never buy pads even if my sister asked me to, i'd prob ask her friend.
sumowow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 11:07   Link #1277
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I don't see what the big deal is about buying pads. Though I've never done it either.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 18:10   Link #1278
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
I don't see what the big deal is about buying pads. Though I've never done it either.
I guess in the Asian context, men do get embarrassed by it. Personally, I can't buy it for my mother (She won't be needing it for much longer anyway), and I don't have sisters or a girlfriend. So yeah.
Old 2009-09-27, 18:39   Link #1279
NaweG
Just some guy

Quote:
I guess in the Asian context, men do get embarrassed by it. Personally, I can't buy it for my mother (She won't be needing it for much longer anyway), and I don't have sisters or a girlfriend. So yeah.
See, the trick is that you also buy a box of condoms at the same time. Then you're making it "obvious" that you're getting it for your hot girlfriend who you'd be willing to do anything for...

Though I'd say that the excuse he gave goes over well also (i.e. if he takes care of his little sister that well, then imagine what a good father he'd make).
Old 2009-09-27, 18:39   Link #1280
Johnny
Working the bags...

As usual their pushing the boundaries with Rin. Plus that kick to the face was so badly needed...

It's up to each individual, I have no problem buying them. I just consider the alternative of not having them and shiver....
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, growing up, loli, school life, seinen