AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-05-29, 21:20   Link #921
tsunade666

but this part is still the part that accel should be all emo killing those imouto's so his not in the gray side yet. His still pure black so I think it would be impossible for us to spot him their.

As for the "queen" the novel haven't even properly introduce her yet so I doubt we would be seeing her now.
Old 2010-05-29, 23:49   Link #922
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I don't think it's accel because Accelerator wouldn't bring a bag and would go to a place where many people or young couples gather. He hates that kind of place.

After the Daihasei their are plenty of time for another ark between the vol 11 to vol 14.

I think that's a week or 2 time difference after the daihasei. Though not sure.
Oh right... that reminds me that they could also do Mikoto's point of view on her date with Touma.
Old 2010-05-30, 02:22   Link #923
Sixth
Hu Tao

I hope the next Railgun arc will have Mikoto and Kuroko fight against other Lv4/5 Esper, AIM Burst being and evil scientist (like Naruto filler villain who convenience gained powerful enough to rival Lv5 Esper and etc)
Old 2010-05-30, 03:03   Link #924
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
EDIT:
Oh! On a side note, anyone remember Green Mart-kun??? Well, he got compesated and is dating the girl he saved!!!!
Yeah, i knew it was him and wanted to post it first but got busy. Looks like fans speculation that he went out with her did come true. Another "Sure, why not?" trope!
Old 2010-05-30, 07:40   Link #925
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Wow, kudos for noticing that, Wilfriback!
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2010-05-30, 08:28   Link #926
Bordix

And here I thought he only survived in the anime

I'm curious, which chapter/page was this one?
Old 2010-05-30, 08:31   Link #927
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Actually, the manga is starting to prove how canon the characters exclusive to the Railgun anime.
I'm really pleased with that. Kudos to the writers of the Railgun manga.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2010-05-30, 09:35   Link #928
walt

31 ch.
so painful
Mikoto's eyes like Lucy from EL((

and now teh Shojo begin!:3
Old 2010-05-30, 11:06   Link #929
tsunade666

Well isn't that nice. Being a judgment did really do a good thing to him.

Aside from Mikoto is really in pain right now. She even yell at the poor imouto which is just trying to cheer her up with the kitten.
Old 2010-05-30, 13:08   Link #930
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥

poor Imouto you mean. all she wanted to do was cheer her sister up, and what she gets is her being told(inferred more like) that she hates everything about her.
Old 2010-05-30, 20:25   Link #931
Shadow5YA

Yeah... it's not a pleasant feeling when someone literally feels like throwing up at the sight of you, even though Mikoto is really thinking about her sisters being mutilated by Accelerator.

I really wonder what she's going to do from now until she meets Touma again. For now, it looks like she hasn't thought of dying by the hands of Accelerator yet.
Old 2010-05-30, 21:58   Link #932
tsunade666

she would probably try to assault again another lab. She did say when she meet touma is she destroy it again and again. Or maybe she would investigate the experiment. We haven't see that part yet.
Old 2010-05-30, 23:31   Link #933
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Well isn't that nice. Being a judgment did really do a good thing to him.

Aside from Mikoto is really in pain right now. She even yell at the poor imouto which is just trying to cheer her up with the kitten.
It is those sisters who are not appreciate the helps from their big sister at the first place. Their big sister trying to save them and those sisters just say "LOL NO, we are just a lab rat".

Apparently, those sisters don't accept their big sister's feeling because she is female. Do you see how easy for Touma to reach their feeling only with few simple words?

Misaka : You guys would get killed! I am sad !!!
Sisters : LOL Who cares about your sadness...We are just a rat lab !

Touma : I am sad if you get killed.
Sisters : Oh man, he is right...someone will sad if one of us died...Let try to not throw our life away anymore.

In the sisters mind : Touma > Male > Kitten > Their big sister.
Old 2010-05-31, 05:08   Link #934
tsunade666

well touma tried to understand the sisters as for misaka she's just keep on blaming herself and doesn't even listen to what the sisters had to say. And beside those sister had little emotion on them that you need to drill it into them for them to understand. And misaka being oblivious to it. Just try to stop it by destroying the labs and doesn't even talk more to the sister. She should understand it's lack of emotion but the thing that "her self" blaming is blinding herself from the truth. And touma being not directly connected to it. Had an open mindedness on the matter.

Well to me it looks like you don't like touma at all from the previews post.
Old 2010-05-31, 11:21   Link #935
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
It is those sisters who are not appreciate the helps from their big sister at the first place. Their big sister trying to save them and those sisters just say "LOL NO, we are just a lab rat".

Apparently, those sisters don't accept their big sister's feeling because she is female. Do you see how easy for Touma to reach their feeling only with few simple words?

Misaka : You guys would get killed! I am sad !!!
Sisters : LOL Who cares about your sadness...We are just a rat lab !

Touma : I am sad if you get killed.
Sisters : Oh man, he is right...someone will sad if one of us died...Let try to not throw our life away anymore.

In the sisters mind : Touma > Male > Kitten > Their big sister.
As funny as this is, Touma respects each sister as an individual person while Mikoto thinks of them as nothing more than her clones.
Old 2010-05-31, 11:50   Link #936
Ashaman

I don't think she does, but when actually around the Sisters, that's probably what it looks like. It's the attitude she gives out.

To the Sisters, she asks why they would do that, and they answer that they are a lab rat. From the Sisters point of view, the next time they meet their Onee-sama, she's telling them to go away; she can't stand to see them with her face and voice. She's trying to save them, but they prob don't know that.

Touma, after hearing them say they are nothing but lab rats, basically calls Bull on that one, and tells them they are real people.

Mikoto didn't. That is the difference.
Old 2010-05-31, 15:14   Link #937
Pyromania

Mikoto expressly told them that they were human beings, just like 9982 (the one who was massacred in front of her). They didn't respond to her insistence ("Mikoto's pleas were not heard by the sisters, instead being swallowed up by the darkness.")

Touma was just much more forceful, because that is his personality. Mikoto would normally be more like that too but she is way too emotionally distraught to behave in a normal fashion...
Old 2010-05-31, 15:28   Link #938
Ashaman

Just looked back and I can see that you're right, but she doesn't respond after they tell her they're lab rats. I suppose you could say they took her silence as agreement.

Touma on the other hand tells them they are wrong afterwards. Or it could be that they are more likely to listen to Touma because he is the second person to say they are human, and then fights and defeats Accel for their sake.

I honestly don't know anymore. *shrugs*
Old 2010-05-31, 16:17   Link #939
giorno

you're forgetting Nunotaba's intervention...when Misaka confronted imouto 9982 about it, she really was a lab rat, without any sense of self as a human being, nor any ability to gain it...

then Nunotaba managed to install her "humanization" program into LO....
Old 2010-05-31, 16:25   Link #940
Ashaman

But not the others. They were the same when they met Touma as they were when they met Misaka. At least that is the impression I got.

Speaking of Nuno- She did a good thing, no denying that but one thing she said bugs me. She says her program would allow them to show emotion, but the way she said it made me think she thought it would be fake emotion. Like, you know in this situation you should be afraid, so you act like you are. Not even she thought they had true emotions, when they do but have difficulty showing them.
Closed Thread

Tags
fantasy, shounen