AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-02-05, 01:28   Link #41
hakisak
Banned

Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
I bet he shows Ishida vs Yami next chapter. If they move past the 80's teenage movie- intense- psychotherapy- format it will be alright. I just wish they would get on with it without all the interruptions.

You know... during the karakura fights, people screamed for HM. Now they want to return to the "fodder fights" everyone complained about?
Old 2009-02-05, 01:33   Link #42
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Well I think the best fights are in KT...more people to rumble, far stronger than Ichigo and Ulquiorra, with many unknown abilities and many minions dead. Not that Ichigo VS Ulquiorra is boring, but it should have taken priority-as should the Yammy VS Ishida fight, are we just gonna get interrupted yet again?
Old 2009-02-05, 01:58   Link #43
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakisak View Post
You know... during the karakura fights, people screamed for HM. Now they want to return to the "fodder fights" everyone complained about?
"fodder fights" were nothing else than fan service for all those VCs(Kubo's reaction to the popularity poll?), but they ended when Yamamoto had to step in. From there on it was the real deal and *zap* we were back to HM grrrrr Ichi-Ulqi would be awesome with Orihime around, but now it's a bit meh :/
Old 2009-02-05, 03:01   Link #44
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
#4 and above not allowed to release under the dome? Wonder why that is....
it would bring new meaning to the phrase "raise the roof" or possibly "the roof is on fire"
Old 2009-02-05, 04:06   Link #45
Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius

Send a message via Yahoo to Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius
Gosh i can't wait for Ulquiorra release.And also lets hope that in the next chapter Kubo-sensei wrote and draw Ulquiorra release.Not Captain Vs Espada (Because i had a bad feeling about this ><)
Old 2009-02-05, 04:09   Link #46
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Next chapter? I'd guess Ishida VS Yammy.
Old 2009-02-05, 04:25   Link #47
Glacial

^ Please no! I want to see Ulquiorra's release next week

Ishida totally downed () Yammy with style, I love this guy! I'm laughing at all the people who expected him to immediately crush Ishida
Old 2009-02-05, 09:44   Link #48
hakisak
Banned

Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by HassenSekkai View Post
Next chapter? I'd guess Ishida VS Yammy.
That's what I believe. Kubo loves to torture his fans---he's gonna drag this out as long as he can.

*chokes Kubo*
Old 2009-02-05, 09:48   Link #49
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Well so far Kubo has never switched locations at the moment before an arrancar was to release. The events in HM and Karakura are supposed to be happening simultaneously. It would be weird if the scene was changed to K-town for some chapters and then returned to HM and Ulq was still at the exact moment where he was about to release. The only way that would work is if it were established that the HM scenes were taking place prior to where Ulq vs. Ichigo left off. However, I wouldn't be surprised if right after we see Ulq's release, things switched to Ishida vs. Yammi or HM.

I'm a little surprised though that it seems like we'll see Ulq's release before Yammi's.

Old 2009-02-05, 09:57   Link #50
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Color Spread

Quote:
Quote:
To Beautifully Guide The Heart (麗しく心を添えて)
Credits : Zangetsu01 / MelodyMix
Old 2009-02-05, 10:07   Link #51
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Well so far Kubo has never switched locations at the moment before an arrancar was to release.
Really? It seemed to me as if both Halibel and Stark were about to release back then...
("I don't remember showing you the extent of my power","then I'll have to take this seriously")
Old 2009-02-05, 10:39   Link #52
Hitsugaya_Toushiro

also we are forgetting that finally we will see Kyoraku's Shikai and probably Bankai
Old 2009-02-05, 10:53   Link #53
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:

* Continues from the last chapter, the bomb Ishida used breaks all the floors of the tower. However, Yammy manages to hold on to the ground by his left hand. Ishida asks if he’s Yammy who Szayel'd talked about. Yammy snaps back what if he is. Ishida says he’s just feeling a little sorry for Yammy because had he (Ishida) not appeared, Yammy would be able to play a little longer.

* Then Ishida aims his arrow on the ground Yammy is holding onto. The ground breaks and he falls screaming all the way down.“Mala Suerte…how sad.” Says Ishida while listen to Yammy’s scream, “On my way here I have destroyed all the pillars of each floor. So you must be falling down till the basement.”

* Ishida turns to meet Ichigo who iis still at daze upon seeing him, “Ishida?”.“What? Why are you asking question while still in the middle of the fight? Aren’t you reckless here?” Ishida snaps at Ichigo, “ I was healed by Kurotsuchi Mayuri and arrived late because we had to heal Abarai first. That bomb I got from Kurotsuchi will catch the intruder's reiatsu once the arrancars are under radar.

* That’s why I placed it at the ground floor and lured him to fall for a trap." “Anymore questions?” Asks Ishida and upon hearing that Ichigo smiles, “I wasn’t going to ask you anything you just told me the whole story all by yourself. You’re as annoying as ever.”

*He then turns back to face Ulquiorra, “Take care of Inoue. If her shield cannot block my reiatsu, I will leave it to you to protect her.”“I will protect her even if you didn’t ask me to.” Says Ishida.After hearing Ishida’s words, Ichigo looks at a calmed Ulquiorra and lifts his left hand up to his face preparing to pull out a hollow mask, “Sorry to keep you waiting, Ulquiorra.

* But this is the hollow that you wanted to see!” Black reiatsu swirls around Ichigo and is so powerful that everyone around there could sense it. After turning into a viazard, Ichigo dashes to Ulquiorra and their swords clash. However, this time Ulquiorra’s sword cracks a little. He turns around and once Ichigo follows Ulquiorra shots a cero at him. Ichigo simply uses his sword to block it and it disappears without leaving a scratch.

* Upon seeing what Ichigo just did, Ulquiorra runs pass Ichigo going higher. Ichigo chases after him until he reaches the top of Las Noches. Ichigo turns around and see Ulquiorra standing at the one of the three pillars with a crescent moon being his background. Ulquiorra tells Ichigo the top four espadas are forbidden to release their zanpakutou inside the dome"Lock...."

Credits : Annie
Old 2009-02-05, 11:09   Link #54
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Love the Rukia color spread.

Ichigo sounds outrageously poweful now...to be expected considering his Saiyan like growth rate recently. Will it be enough to beat Ulq in his released state? I don't think so, but should make for a good fight.
Old 2009-02-05, 11:48   Link #55
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

I think Kubo is using the whole Toriyama thing where after each battle a hollow becomes significantly stronger even if he just won by a breath.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan

Last edited by Cub-Sama; 2009-02-05 at 13:55.
Old 2009-02-05, 12:15   Link #56
Langus
Optimus Prime

"I would have protected her anyway" - Oh Kubo, cheers to you for keeping this ship alive at every turn.
Old 2009-02-05, 12:19   Link #57
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HassenSekkai View Post
Really? It seemed to me as if both Halibel and Stark were about to release back then...
("I don't remember showing you the extent of my power","then I'll have to take this seriously")
Well, I think Halibel was just commenting "I really haven't been taking the fight seriously and since my adjachas are dead (or just really burned) I think I'll attack with my mighty power (not release) and own your ass."

And I think the same goes for Stark. He's not releasing yet, he's just taking the fight more serious.

But then again, would if the VL end up having two releases, a shika and a bankai or something like that? Which I would guess, make Aizen want them more becasue they have more power or something. I don't know though, it's just a thought.
Old 2009-02-05, 13:48   Link #58
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
I'm glad Kubo finally explained why Ichigo was so reluctant to release hollow mode earlier. He was afraid that his reiatsu could harm Inoue.

Hmm. Ishida should just be able to take Orihime back to her friends now. So then the question becomes, what are Ichigo and Ulquiorra really fighting for now that Orihime's safe? I mean sure, Ichigo wants to hurt anyone who endangered his friend and Ulquiorra wants to prove the worthlessness of Ichigo's feelings. But I'm hoping Orihime refuses to leave with Ishida.
Somehow, I just can not imagine Orihime not involved in Ulquiorra's final downfall. HM arc started with him kidnapping her and trying to mentally brow beat her. It has to end with her having the final word. Ichigo as proxy doesn't cut it with me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
"I would have protected her anyway" - Oh Kubo, cheers to you for keeping this ship alive at every turn.
Great line from Ishida. I remember Inoue having an internal monologue pre HM arc about how her friends got hurt protecting her, and how she wanted to return the favor. As such, the old Orihime would have felt vaguely guilty instead of comforted at this declaration by Ishida and Ichigo. It'll be interesting to see how she handles it this time.

Last edited by Amirali; 2009-02-05 at 14:15.
Old 2009-02-05, 14:01   Link #59
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Final Downfall ?
Ichigo can't beat Uli.
Old 2009-02-05, 14:06   Link #60
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirali View Post
I'm glad Kubo finally explained why Ichigo was so reluctant to release hollow mode earlier. He was afraid that his reiatsu could harm Inoue.

Hmm. Ishida should just be able to take Orihime back to her friends now. So then the question becomes, what are Ichigo and Ulquiorra really fighting for now that Orihime's safe? I mean sure, Ichigo wants to hurt anyone who endangered his friend and Ulquiorra wants to prove to Ichigo the worthlessness of his feelings. But I'm hoping Orihime refuses to leave with Ishida, and tries to assist Ichigo again.
Somehow, I just can not imagine Orihime not involved in Ulquiorra's final downfall. HM arc started with him kidnapping her and trying to mentally brow beat her. It has to end with her having the final word. I suppose Ichigo could serve as a proxy, but that just wouldn't feel right to me.
I'm guessing Orihime will go and do her own thing, perhaps try to reject the hougyoku with Ishida, eat a little pie. Like you said, it's certain she'll return at some point, because it would be too weird after all this foreshadowing between her and Ulq for her not to be around before the curtains close. Although right now it seems as if they aren't going anywhere, they're just watching from the sidelines.
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion