AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2008-02-07, 19:52   Link #281
velocity7

Hey guys,

I thought we already said that game translation stuff should be in the game translation thread?
Old 2008-02-08, 06:07   Link #282
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Edit - Ok pointless post go away!

Last edited by MeoTwister5; 2008-02-08 at 07:49.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-08, 22:09   Link #283
Kristen
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
I just finished analyzing the baseball route, it might lighten the load for you ^^
Anyone interested in the Baseball route, don't hesitate to read (really a nice route)
Spoiler for Baseball route:

If anyone sees a mistake, please inform me. I tested like nuts the flags for like... 4 hours and I might have missed some things in the process.
I have a couple of questions on the baseball route. First, is the laser tag route included in this, or is that a route that I'd have to play, finish, and then come back to play this route? Second, are there any character pre-requisites for this, as in, any character routes I need to play?
Old 2008-02-09, 02:55   Link #284
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

The Laser tag is itself part of the baseball route (it is just the early first half of the Baseball route).

As for the prerequisites, I believe you can even play that route as the first one, but you need to interact with the required characters as I listed, or else, you won't go past the laser tag.
Old 2008-02-09, 08:34   Link #285
expo25kr

I have a vista machine and I was wondering if there was anyone that had the problem of when clicking on "New Game", the first scene will not show up and only show a blank text box with a white background? Is there anything specific I can do to fix this problem?
expo25kr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-09, 08:41   Link #286
Zenemis
Megabuddy
*IT Support

Control Panel -> Regional and Language Settings -> Administrative -> Change System Locale -> Japanese.
Old 2008-02-09, 16:48   Link #287
Mariner231

Ok so basiclly how does this game start out? Because I am kind of confused right now on how to put in te translation patch and that I can not speak Japanese.
Mariner231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-09, 18:25   Link #288
bombsaces

Send a message via MSN to bombsaces
Locate the place and file you downloaded Clannad into (C://KEY/Clannad was mine). Open that file up and you should see various folders and most importantly the seen document. Take the one you downloaded and move it into the Clannad folder. You'll get the message with replacing similar files so accept it. After that load up the game.

On another note I finished. I was happy with the ending though I'll need to replay through it later.
bombsaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-09, 21:25   Link #289
Smelly_Goomba
Okay.

Spoiler for Ryou:
Smelly_Goomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-09, 21:38   Link #290
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

If you still didn't finish the Fujibayashi's twins route, you won't get these CG.
As far as I can remember, these last versions of this CG chunk are seen in the later part of the route.
Old 2008-02-10, 00:47   Link #291
Yoshio

I have a question regarding fuuko's route. I played through the entire story (up to the 11th, as that's where my problem lies), and I followed the walkthrough I found on this site to make sure I didn't miss anything important, but then when it got to may 11th, the final option never appeared which was supposed to let me enter either the good end or the true end. Is this because I messed up somewhere? (because I replayed the route using ctrl to make sure, and it did the same thing). Or is it part of the game, and I can't enter the true end until after doing the good end or something like that?

This is really confusing me, and kinda making me worried about what I did wrong, so I appreciate any help on this.
Yoshio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-10, 07:00   Link #292
GyroidFanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshio View Post
I have a question regarding fuuko's route. I played through the entire story (up to the 11th, as that's where my problem lies), and I followed the walkthrough I found on this site to make sure I didn't miss anything important, but then when it got to may 11th, the final option never appeared which was supposed to let me enter either the good end or the true end. Is this because I messed up somewhere? (because I replayed the route using ctrl to make sure, and it did the same thing). Or is it part of the game, and I can't enter the true end until after doing the good end or something like that?

This is really confusing me, and kinda making me worried about what I did wrong, so I appreciate any help on this.
The good/true end option is whether you embrace Nagisa or not
GyroidFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-10, 12:39   Link #293
bombsaces

Send a message via MSN to bombsaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smelly_Goomba View Post
Spoiler for Ryou:
You get those CG later on in the route
bombsaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-10, 13:26   Link #294
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

A completely different question regarding the game though: is there any confirmation for a Limited Edition for CLANNAD FULL VOICE or not?

The lack of LE marketing is kinda surprising me considering how the game is quite expected. It would be a waste to preorder it while the LE is announced only later >_>"

Last edited by Klashikari; 2008-02-10 at 13:45.
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-13, 16:48   Link #295
Kristen
*Author

Two things...

First, what exactly happened at the end of the Yukine route?

Spoiler for Yukine:

Also, how do I get to the Youhei Sunohara bad end?
Old 2008-02-13, 17:47   Link #296
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Well... you can imagine that her cohort and guardsmen weren't too pleased by Tomoya breaking the status quo and getting ahead of them

Quote:
Also, how do I get to the Youhei Sunohara bad end?
Basically, dump every girl on their decisive option turnpoint (the option that lets you enter each heroine's route for good).
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-14, 19:08   Link #297
Kristen
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoMan View Post
Well... you can imagine that her cohort and guardsmen weren't too pleased by Tomoya breaking the status quo and getting ahead of them

Basically, dump every girl on their decisive option turnpoint (the option that lets you enter each heroine's route for good).
I tried that and ended up in the laser tag route... Is that the Sunohara bad end?
Old 2008-02-15, 05:46   Link #298
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrissieXD View Post
I tried that and ended up in the laser tag route... Is that the Sunohara bad end?
No, it isn't.

if you want a waklthrough, here is one I didn't on my free time (sheesh, I was sure reckless enough to do that and laser/baseball walkthrough )

Spoiler for Youhei's "route":

Have fun with TONS of "HIIHIIIIII !!"
Old 2008-02-15, 13:12   Link #299
Seigi

Quote:
A completely different question regarding the game though: is there any confirmation for a Limited Edition for CLANNAD FULL VOICE or not?

The lack of LE marketing is kinda surprising me considering how the game is quite expected. It would be a waste to preorder it while the LE is announced only later >_>"

Yup, I was actually thinking that it was pretty strange... Glad to see I'm not the only one.
Whereas most visual novels have LE, this one didn't announce any... That's why I'm still wondering if I should preorder it now or waiting for a LE... (I also wonder which site I should use to buy the game... Himeya has such expensive shipping fee... Don't want to waste 20$ for a shipment, whereas most sites offer economical ones)

By the way, am I the only one who's thinking that a PSP or whatever version with Tomoya voiced might be released sometime?
That's actually the reason why I'm not sure I'll buy the (fake) Full Voice version. I would be quite depressed if I bought it, and then learnt that Clannad was going to have a real full voice version a few months later on PSP for example...
Darn, I don't know what to do ! xD
I'm saying that because, you know, every Key games originally didn't have any character voiced. Then, all of those games had a version with every character BUT the protagonist voiced (I'm still wondering why... At least, do as you did with Kanon, only dub what he's saying and not what he's thinking, it's way enough). And eventually, all of those games were upgraded to their best version, with even the main character voiced (Snow, Air, Kanon...).
So, why wouldn't they do it with Clannad? But damn, when will they tell us if they'll do it?!
Seigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-15, 15:16   Link #300
Kristen
*Author

Quote:
No, it isn't.

if you want a waklthrough, here is one I didn't on my free time (sheesh, I was sure reckless enough to do that and laser/baseball walkthrough )

Spoiler for Youhei's "route":

Have fun with TONS of "HIIHIIIIII !!"
Oh my gosh...

First off, thank you so much for making this!

Second, oh gosh, that was just too awesome... Shorter than I thought, but it had the impact.

Tags
bishoujo, key, pc game, ps2, romance, school life, xbox 360