AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-05-03, 02:13   Link #2021
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
Ashikabi like Higa and that other dude who has Akitsu seem to be going for quantity at this point. They seem to think (rightfully so, I might add) that having a lot of sekirei on your side increases your chances of winning the game.

Minato on the other hand, has only a few sekirei on his side in comparison, but they're all quite powerful in their own way. You also can't entirely disregard the idea of Miya possibly helping him out in the future, so with regard to his situation it's a quality vs. quantity sort of conflict.

With the other leading ashikabi having small armies of sekirei of their own, Minato is pretty lucky that there's a rule system governing the Sekirei Plan.
No!he is Extremely lucky compared to other Ashikabi.
Three of "1st Generation Disciplinary Squad" on his side (altough one of them reside within Musubi) -- Miya/Hanya of the North (albeit passive supporter),-- no.8,--and Megane-tan. One of them is 'One girl army'

Not to mention he have 2 single number Sekirei with opposite power (Fire/Kagari and Water/Tsukiumi) and ally-wannabe his sister's Sekirei ( I assume he will join Minato's force if they meet, for Kuu/no.108 sake of other reason) also Naughty-Bosomi-Drunkard-Wind Sekirei ( I predict she will _ if given even half a chance_fuck Minato;with force of course )

Life will be hard for Minato once Sekirei plan is over except if he take over MBI instead of Destroy it
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-03, 03:08   Link #2022
zibi88

Well its not quite fully said well:

Higa, Mikogami are mostly thinking that numbers of sekireis gives bigger chance of winning......... while Minato has only 6sekirei which are powerfull yet what Minato is doing is not gaining more sekirei but grow his bond with them.... and like we saw from the homura arc. fight..... his bond grow to the point where girls are jelous over minato and they can release their power :P (water snakes or bear fist)

so its more like"

Mikogami, Higa - number of sekirei's
Minato - makeing stronger his bond with his sekirei

The stronger the bond is the more the girls will try hard for him the same they will try harder not to lose so they wont be separeted from minato

while like it was at the beggining when Yomi lost to musubi (in ku arc.) Mikogami called his sekirei a "useless one" normaly if you care for them he wouldnt call them like that..... mikogami and higa are seeing sekirei's as tools of a game nothing more..... while Minato sees them more like a family,friends, most important people to him now....

Well 3rd stage like matsu said is to test the relantionship/bond between the ashikabi and sekirei.... and well minatos bods are very strong...... even miya is kinda a bond too....

I wonder why only Minato was able to see the jinki vision.... since mikogami has one but he cant see [the ancient memory].... is it becouse minato's love is pure and has no evil intentions or is it taht to see the vision you need to have a bond with that sekirei.... like yume is kinda bonded with minato throught musubi... [I wonder if minato would be able to the vision from Jinki nr1 and the same learn that miya is a sekirei too !]
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-03, 06:43   Link #2023
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post

Life will be hard for Minato once Sekirei plan is over except if he take over MBI instead of Destroy it
Just so you know, the old chinese emperors have concubines in excess. And if they wanna rotate 1 girl each night, it takes more the a year before he reach the 1st girl again.

To make story short, Minato's life with 106 sekireis are not as hard compared to emperors life
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-03, 08:14   Link #2024
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
Just so you know, the old chinese emperors have concubines in excess. And if they wanna rotate 1 girl each night, it takes more the a year before he reach the 1st girl again.

To make story short, Minato's life with 106 sekireis are not as hard compared to emperors life
You wanna know why the old chinese emperors had so many concubines? too increase the chances of getting a son or just for pleasure lol.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-03, 09:46   Link #2025
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
I thought Solomon has the current record for wives and concubines
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-04, 05:02   Link #2026
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzia_n View Post
I thought Solomon has the current record for wives and concubines
Yes he is,but is not far to compared a Prophet to mere Human
"Minato's bullet" will run out just with Tsukiumi and Musubi while Miya will brooding in the corner waiting for her turn
The Night with Miya will be rough

Boy! I sound like a pervert.....but I am one
Old 2009-05-04, 05:38   Link #2027
Johnny
Working the bags...

Just finished ch 82...

Is it ok for Minato to be outside of the Inn with just Musubi? I know she's strong, but I think their being a bit naive. They've been corrupted by Miya's extreme power. I'd have at least another with me since things have heated up.
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-04, 06:14   Link #2028
zibi88

Well we cant forget that Musubi undergoes Miya's training from hell ^^ besides musubi is the strongest psyhicaly so its very good for shoping (since she eats a lot XD)

I think that currently Tsukiumi might be training with Miya that's why minato went for the food :P
Old 2009-05-04, 09:42   Link #2029
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
well, Matsu's probably spying on Minato anyway, so if something happens to him the others will be there immediately
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-04, 10:09   Link #2030
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzia_n View Post
well, Matsu's probably spying on Minato anyway, so if something happens to him the others will be there immediately
And in extreme emergency condition, Musubi will change her current state with other Sekirei spirit within her body (no.08), and give any opponent "Hell of the day"
Old 2009-05-04, 10:41   Link #2031
Quorum

It will be EPIC FAIL without the apron scene.
Quorum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-04, 15:06   Link #2032
Manic
real men love pink

Quote:
Is it ok for Minato to be outside of the Inn with just Musubi? I know she's strong, but I think their being a bit naive. They've been corrupted by Miya's extreme power. I'd have at least another with me since things have heated up.
haha yeah ppl and sekirei are scared of miya so they wont do anything rash in her territory, and like others have said his other sekirei would be there in an instant so it'd be foolish to try anything.

Also i am pretty sure that shadow figure is Mutsu (has the same outfit and hair), altho it could be a new character. I think he is concerned about Higa and might wanna form an alliance.
Old 2009-05-04, 15:18   Link #2033
zibi88

well at first I was thinking that the shadow person is Mutsu too..... but his hair doesnt match.... I mean if we look closely Mutsu has kinda spiky hair and that shadow person has smooth haid down like Shina or Kagari !

but what if that person in reality is Yuakri !! I mean she could have runed away and now she meets Minato with Musubi (the persons she knows about already) !

like Yukari wants help in order to find Shina or something :P anyway jsut speculateing (since we dont know if higa would allow yukari to escape...)
Old 2009-05-04, 17:59   Link #2034
Johnny
Working the bags...

Well after checking these two pics together it does look like Shiina. Not sure how many days have passed since the nipple slip. He could be looking a little ragged since then...
Spoiler:

However this is my prime suspect...
Spoiler:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-04, 20:59   Link #2035
Manic
real men love pink

haha nice I lol'd

and it looks like it could be shina, which would be better for advancing the story anyway. So i kinda hoping it is.

When the next chapter out, was chap 82 mays release?
Old 2009-05-05, 01:02   Link #2036
zibi88

But the question is what are Shina's motives..... run away from yukari (becouse he misunderstood) and it was a concidance that he met minato.... or he is working for Higa and is on a mission right now... to spy Minato or even steal his jinki if he finds it

But well I wouldnt be supprised if sundenly ku-chan jumped out and the same shina would learn that yukaris brother has ku-chan in safety...........anyway Shina needs Minato's lecture about how he knows Yukari better and know that if she accepted shina she wont abondon him (or something like that)

The same a mission could be done like save yukari from higas prison.... even musubi said that it's boring and nothing is happening lately.... and rather minato wont forget someone who is prisoning his little sister

ehhh I would love to see Takamis anger after learning that ! or to see even bigger rage to hear that Higa is prisoning her daughter while trying to make her marry him !! cant even imagine how pissed takami would be :P and what such pissed mother would do....
Old 2009-05-05, 02:56   Link #2037
Arturro

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
ehhh I would love to see Takamis anger after learning that ! or to see even bigger rage to hear that Higa is prisoning her daughter while trying to make her marry him !! cant even imagine how pissed takami would be :P and what such pissed mother would do....

Yeah, she is a very caring mother. She hasn't checked what is happening with her daughter yet, and it's rather easy for her. She didn't told her children who is their father, what is she doing, she is keeping them in the dark. I doubt it's for their protection, others, like Higa, are well aware whose childrens Yukari and Minato are, while they don't even know that they should be carefull. Maybe Takami is disgusted of some of Minaka actions, but on the other hand, she is completly loyal to him, and so she wouldn't do anything to endanger sekirei plan. Even at cost of her childrens safety. It looks, that she is more concerned about Kuu than her own kids.
Arturro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-05, 07:38   Link #2038
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturro View Post
Yeah, she is a very caring mother. She hasn't checked what is happening with her daughter yet, and it's rather easy for her. She didn't told her children who is their father, what is she doing, she is keeping them in the dark. I doubt it's for their protection, others, like Higa, are well aware whose childrens Yukari and Minato are, while they don't even know that they should be carefull. Maybe Takami is disgusted of some of Minaka actions, but on the other hand, she is completly loyal to him, and so she wouldn't do anything to endanger sekirei plan. Even at cost of her childrens safety. It looks, that she is more concerned about Kuu than her own kids.
Well Takami has no camera on yukari's ass ^^ too keep her eye on her all the time.... and well she is kinda like herself.... agressive and posses that demon smile :P so maybe she is less worried about her (the same she might think that she has shina to protect her.... she cant know that yukari is in danger becouse shina is running away from the crime scene like uzume so mbi cant check who defeated soem sekirei)

well Takami was worried about ku-chan becouse she was kinda there and could stop ku-chan from useing her power (and there she has that scar).... and well ku-chan is very young so no wonder that she is worried for her more than for her own kids (since yukari 17y minato 19y old so they are kinda grown ups)

Well I still think that Takami didnt wanted to tell about their father becouse they could end up in danger.... since well unknown countries were attacking the island so if they know where Minakas (if they are his children) kids are...and take them as hostages (give the island and the technology or else we will kill your kids)

but if Takami hided the information who the fatehr was it was less dangerous since anyone in reserch facility could be the dad... so someone without power (well it allways could end up that Takehito was their dad :P)......... but well who would want a psyhopat as their father ^^ and well minaka is that kind of person (which makes me wonder how the hell Takami and Minaka together.......)

hmmm I wonder if Takami adjusted ku-chan so she would end up as minatos sekirei.... I mean Musubi was crated and adjusted by Takami...(and she ended up as minatos sekirei).... than Ku-chan (and takami was sure that ku-chan will find her kind onii-chan for sure).....and then she already know that ku-chan becomed minatos sekirei without even asking

anyway cant wait for what will happen next ^^ will it be shina... and will he attack or follow Minato and the same learn that ku-chan si with him and she is very happy there...
Old 2009-05-05, 09:35   Link #2039
Arturro

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Well Takami has no camera on yukari's ass ^^ too keep her eye on her all the time.... and well she is kinda like herself.... agressive and posses that demon smile :P so maybe she is less worried about her (the same she might think that she has shina to protect her.... she cant know that yukari is in danger becouse shina is running away from the crime scene like uzume so mbi cant check who defeated soem sekirei)
Does she know about Shina and Yukari? I doubt that, except Higa and his thugs only Mutsu know about it, but cause of plot devices, she has forgotten to told about it to Minato

Quote:
well Takami was worried about ku-chan becouse she was kinda there and could stop ku-chan from useing her power (and there she has that scar).... and well ku-chan is very young so no wonder that she is worried for her more than for her own kids (since yukari 17y minato 19y old so they are kinda grown ups)
Normal mother is always most concerned about her own children. I could believe she could accept some (a lot in fact) danger for Minato, cause he is a man (boy), and he realy need to grow some spine/guts/balls. Yukari don't need that, she passes her exams, is determined and smart. There is no reason to put her on danger.

Quote:
Well I still think that Takami didnt wanted to tell about their father becouse they could end up in danger.... since well unknown countries were attacking the island so if they know where Minakas (if they are his children) kids are...and take them as hostages (give the island and the technology or else we will kill your kids)

but if Takami hided the information who the fatehr was it was less dangerous since anyone in reserch facility could be the dad... so someone without power (well it allways could end up that Takehito was their dad :P)......... but well who would want a psyhopat as their father ^^ and well minaka is that kind of person (which makes me wonder how the hell Takami and Minaka together.......)
Finding with whom Takami was sleeping 20 year ago is not a hard task for someone resoucesfull and determined, like Higa for example. Kazehana knows who is/was Minaka mistress, so it wasn't a top secret information. In fact it doesn't matter who is their father. Takami itself is very valuable for anyone interested in MBI technology. She is now a lead researcher. And she is probably also a co-owner of MBI - she has found alien spaceship with Minaka, she is lead researcher, so there are big chances, that she has her share. She is not hidding, that she is their mother. Only Minato and Yukari are clueless.
More. Yukari told Shina, that her brother always rescued her. Not mother, but Minato. From all we know Takami is not a loving mother. IMHO Takami is as "black character" as Minaka or Higa.

Quote:
hmmm I wonder if Takami adjusted ku-chan so she would end up as minatos sekirei.... I mean Musubi was crated and adjusted by Takami...(and she ended up as minatos sekirei).... than Ku-chan (and takami was sure that ku-chan will find her kind onii-chan for sure).....and then she already know that ku-chan becomed minatos sekirei without even asking
Takami didn't wanted Kusamo to left research lab. So I doubt that.

[speculation]On the other hand. To initiate jinki one need all jinkis and something else. What if that something else is Yukari or Minato? That would means Takami adjustet her own children to be a main prize in sekirei plan. And they aren't "pure humans" but just another experiment, maybe they are Takami and Minaka clones with modified dna. You could care about yours experiment, but it's rare to love one.[/speculation]
Arturro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-05, 11:50   Link #2040
zibi88

Nah Minato mentioned in one chapter that his mother (Takami) was very long working and was not much at home... that's why he leaved with Yukari and their grandma...... so no wonder that Minato was the only one that was rescueing Yukari since mother was allways in work

Well we dont know how Takami was in earlier years..... but that picture on her cellphone kinda shows that she loved them.... she was concered about Minato's health (on the bridge arc)... asking if he eats good ect. and at the end she took him to MBI for healing while giving nice mother smile.....

Anyway I tihnk its good that Minato doesnt know that Minaka is his dad.... since when Kazehana said taht her first love was CEO minato along with his sekirei was WTF ! and what did she saw in him :P what would be minatos reaction to learn that his mother fall for minaka too..... and he is his kid >__< (painfull.... since minaka is responsible for the sekirei plan)

I wonder if Miya knows about who is Minato's dad.... Matsu has no clue about that along with rest of minato's sekirei... only kazehana seems to know the truth becouse she was in love with CEO and so she had to know to whom she lost :P but I hope they will reveal it in future

And well I think that Takami knows about Yukari and Shina.... since I think she was in lead of performing the adjustments just like ku-chan's case....(she told kagari about 107 release earlier) and well she is the head researcher after all....

well it would be interesting if it turned out that both Minato and Yukari are first humans that have adjusted sekirei gens in them....(heh gens from sekirei 00 for example :P) which would give them in future some kind of skill...... well thre is a possibility that only Minato or Yukari can use the junki at the end.... that's why higa is holding yukari and collecting jinki's (minato was able to see the jinki vision while other couldnt [according to mikogami words] ).......... well mutsu mentioned that he heared from matsu in past that if jinkis are gathered togethr and there is needed "something else" it will happen something....

Matsu said that mina-tan will be the one that will change teh whole sekirei planed fate..... so maybe becouse he is the only one (besides yukari) that can use them.... goes time will show

Tags
action, harem, seinen, sekirei