Spoiler for kabukimonogatari:
soniko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-31, 04:36   Link #902
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by soniko View Post
Spoiler for kabukimonogatari:
I see, so Suruga Devil is actually the one that's going parallel with Shiro instead of Kabuki as we first thought.
Basically don't expect to see Senjougahara in a large role until Hitagi End.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-01, 02:34   Link #903
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Seeing that Mayoi's short story was canon these are the names for the short stories.
Hitagi Buffet
Mayoi Room
Suruga Court
Nadeko Pool
Tsubasa Song

Btw the raws for Kabuki is out so start googling for all you collectors.

Last edited by omimon; 2011-01-01 at 02:59.
Old 2011-01-15, 17:59   Link #904
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

I just thought of something. For the people who have read Kabuki

Spoiler:
Old 2011-01-24, 10:19   Link #905
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

"I love Senjougahara the most, I respect Hanakawa more than anyone else, I'm the happiest when talking to Hachikuji, but if I were to choose someone to die with,I'll definitely choose you."

-Araragi to Shinonu in Kabuki
Old 2011-01-24, 17:11   Link #906
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
"I love Senjougahara the most, I respect Hanakawa more than anyone else, I'm the happiest when talking to Hachikuji, but if I were to choose someone to die with,I'll definitely choose you."

Official translation appeared at the speed of light and school started today QQ. And Nisio took the easy way out, but no Kanbaru or Nadeko = what?
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-24, 19:05   Link #907
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
Official translation appeared at the speed of light and school started today QQ. And Nisio took the easy way out, but no Kanbaru or Nadeko = what?
Speed of light? Are you kidding me? It took them a whole month before it was done. I mean I was literally checking the site two times a day.

Anyways I also found it interesting that Araragi didn't mention Kanbaru or Nadeko at all when talking about the destruction of the world. Either way, so if Kizu didn't fully flip you did this one do the trick? For me it just reenforced the fact that all the other girls got nothing over Shinobu.

BTW what do you mean by easy way out?
Old 2011-01-24, 21:34   Link #908
Used Can

I'd have added how I get the hardest while I'm with Nadeko, but that may just be me.

Either way, the whole thing about him choosing Kiss-shot to die with, I think it's a sign of partnership than love. Araragi is even saying that the one he loves the most is Senjōgahara. So, rather than romance, I see it as some sort of bromance. In fact, going by what has been translated so far of Kizu, I'm yet to see any romance between Araragi and Kiss-shot.
Old 2011-01-24, 22:11   Link #909
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
I'd have added how I get the hardest while I'm with Nadeko, but that may just be me.

Either way, the whole thing about him choosing Kiss-shot to die with, I think it's a sign of partnership than love. Araragi is even saying that the one he loves the most is Senjōgahara. So, rather than romance, I see it as some sort of bromance. In fact, going by what has been translated so far of Kizu, I'm yet to see any romance between Araragi and Kiss-shot.
It's not romance but that doesn't mean its any less. All I can say is they have decided to spend the rest of their lives together. How one interpretates that is up to them.
Old 2011-01-24, 22:27   Link #910
Used Can

Who knows? But going by Kizu, I think I can see why Araragi would have kept Kiss-shot, without any romantic connotations, though. Anyhow, I was half-expecting some romantic development, considering I saw some people shipping Araragi and Kiss-shot, but well, people ship many things. I guess I should have known better.
Old 2011-01-24, 23:05   Link #911
LotionExplosion
is in Despair

Quote:

You forgetting Nadeko and Kanbaru?
LotionExplosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-25, 00:26   Link #912
Kunagisa

Quote:
Speed of light? Are you kidding me? It took them a whole month before it was done. I mean I was literally checking the site two times a day.

Anyways I also found it interesting that Araragi didn't mention Kanbaru or Nadeko at all when talking about the destruction of the world. Either way, so if Kizu didn't fully flip you did this one do the trick? For me it just reenforced the fact that all the other girls got nothing over Shinobu.

BTW what do you mean by easy way out?
One month's pretty fast, considering the last one they were working together as a team and still took 'em around the same time (including proofreading and stuff). Easy way out as he didn't choose anyone. I still haven't got the time to read it yet so I'll withhold judgment for later. I just find it weird how you can love one person the most but yet want to die most with another <__<. Makes me feel like he owed her, which is true, but I don't like the wording of it.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-25, 00:49   Link #913
Used Can

Well, perhaps he meant it in a similar fashion as what you'd say to a brother-in-arms? He could also have meant it as, even though Senjōgahara is the person he loves the most, the one he sees spending most of his life with is Kiss-shot - e.g. if his life-span is longer than that of a human. I think there are many ways you can take that quote.

I'd really like to know in which context that quote was said. It'd, perhaps, make it more clear.
Old 2011-01-25, 02:56   Link #914
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

"After we save the world,me and you will go traveling,just the two of us.”

-Araragi to Shinobu in Kabuki

Oh Araragi you smooth talker.
Old 2011-01-25, 06:26   Link #915
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Okay I just finished reading Kabuki and.....
Spoiler:
Old 2011-01-26, 02:06   Link #916
LotionExplosion
is in Despair

Is there any great stuff on Kanbaru? She has to be my favorite character - Yeah I downgraded Nadeko.
Old 2011-01-26, 02:42   Link #917
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by LotionExplosion View Post
Is there any great stuff on Kanbaru? She has to be my favorite character - Yeah I downgraded Nadeko.
Not really, the only thing she did was introduce Oshino's niece to Araragi.
Old 2011-01-26, 23:45   Link #918
LotionExplosion
is in Despair

Quote:
Not really, the only thing she did was introduce Oshino's niece to Araragi.
Thats news to me
Old 2011-01-27, 00:02   Link #919
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by LotionExplosion View Post
Thats news to me
Oshino Oogi. A fifteen year old cute kouhai that transferred into Araragi's school around winter. Likes to talk in circles like a certain hawaiian shirt wearing old man.
Old 2011-01-27, 00:10   Link #920
LotionExplosion
is in Despair

Quote:
Oshino Oogi. A fifteen year old cute kouhai that transferred into Araragi's school around winter. Likes to talk in circles like a certain hawaiian shirt wearing old man.
She part of this "Harem"? or is like Oshino - Giving somewhat friendly advice

Tags
adventure, comedy, fantasy, harem, nishio, romance