AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-11-30, 14:25   Link #6061
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
I see. Well, do you guys got any leads of what's going to happen next in this series? Other than Cecilia's cooking improvement.
Chaos-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-04, 01:12   Link #6062
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

The girls to stop shooting at Ichika whenever he's about to advance to first base...but that's probably hoping too much.
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-04, 12:51   Link #6063
S.Freedom

The only way for that to happen is if it's agreed upon in advance that they all advance to first base.

Though deciding in what order will be another furball entirely.

Although the "simplest" way would be to go in order of first meeting. So it'd go:

Houki
Rin
Cecilia
Char
Laura
Tatenshi
Kanzashi

Getting them to go any further is up in the air.
S.Freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-15, 18:18   Link #6064
lovetospoon73

i just hope for a christmas miracle is that we have MORE INFO ON V10 OR HAVE BEEN TRANSLATED even a link to it too

Last edited by lovetospoon73; 2015-12-20 at 10:33.
lovetospoon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-16, 09:50   Link #6065
Chaos-Zero

So do I. I have been waiting for the rest of the information on IS Light Novel volume 10 since then.
Old 2015-12-19, 21:49   Link #6066
S-34
Mechwarrior

Christmas Miracle eh? I'd hope so as well. Seeming they're not coming out with a season 3 for the anime, the Light Novel is the only proof that this series hasn't been abandoned.
Eheheh...
S-34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-26, 14:24   Link #6067
Chaos-Zero

Any news from volume 10 of the light novel? So far, Ichika and his harem goes out shopping in Kyoto and gains two new foes like Leon and Forte who soon will join the Phantom Task. I wish that someone will finsih translating volume nine already.
Old 2015-12-26, 16:33   Link #6068
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero View Post
Any news from volume 10 of the light novel? So far, Ichika and his harem goes out shopping in Kyoto and gains two new foes like Leon and Forte who soon will join the Phantom Task. I wish that someone will finsih translating volume nine already.
don't forget madoka vs chifuyu, & phantom task warning the young orimura boy to stop trusting his sister
Old 2015-12-26, 16:58   Link #6069
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
don't forget madoka vs chifuyu, & phantom task warning the young orimura boy to stop trusting his sister
Nice. Chifuyu finally meet Madoka face to face. Perhaps that the Phantom Task trying to manipulate Ichika into doing that. There's no way that he will betray his sister and his friends.
Old 2015-12-26, 23:22   Link #6070
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero View Post
Nice. Chifuyu finally meet Madoka face to face. Perhaps that the Phantom Task trying to manipulate Ichika into doing that. There's no way that he will betray his sister and his friends.
& they gave him A LOT OF REASONS, don't forget hating them, same thing
Old 2015-12-28, 13:49   Link #6071
Chaos-Zero

I have a feeling that volume ten of the light novel will have more to it than meets the eye. I bet that the duel between Chifuyu and Madoka could be intense. The battle between the two sisters could be either easy or difficult for Chifuyu to win.
Old 2015-12-30, 06:38   Link #6072
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

It's not the real Chifuyu though, remember - just a manifestation from Byakkushiki's core.
Dark Rose Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-30, 13:34   Link #6073
Chaos-Zero

If Houki and the other girls really love Ichika as well as wanted him to become much stronger than before, then they need to stop treating him like a punching bag and get with the program. That's goes for Chifuyu too. I heard that she claims that her brother giving her the strength to do anything. If she really cares about her brother, then she needs to stop treating him like her own punching bag too. If Izuru wants Infinite Stratos to be the best harem series, then he needs to start giving Ichika the developments like having his attributes increase tenfold. He's been a butt monkey for far too long and I can't stand it.

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2015-12-30 at 13:47.
Old 2015-12-30, 19:37   Link #6074
S-34
Mechwarrior

Meh, I just hate that he has
A: No male thoughts at all.
B: Doesn't have an IS flamethrower.
C: No personality. (Maybe this was done as a Self Insert attempt, but most guys would've tapped at least one of the many girls in the school by now)
D: I just want to slap him for some reason.
E: No wincest.
Eheheh...
S-34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-30, 21:05   Link #6075
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-34 View Post
C: No personality. (Maybe this was done as a Self Insert attempt, but most guys would've tapped at least one of the many girls in the school by now)
is his clueless acts like some sort of antibody to his pevertedness?!
Old 2015-12-30, 23:16   Link #6076
S.Freedom

Honestly, I put his cluelessness down to willing blindness/self preservation on his part.

I mean think about it. Put yourself in his place when Cecilia asked him to apply suntan lotion to her back and such. Rin getting jealous takes over and does various things that cause Cecilia to sit up exposing her breasts to him. What's Cecilia's response?

1) Smack Rin around for what she did?

2) Punch Ichika because he happened to see her breasts through no fault of his own?

If he's getting attacked because of things like that, just imagine what he'd get if it was learned he actually boned one of them.
S.Freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-30, 23:32   Link #6077
lovetospoon73

Well it's too late to move him to a private facility to train ichika, the girls will be heart broken if that happens
Old 2015-12-31, 00:38   Link #6078
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-34 View Post
A. The light novel doesnt really do it but the anime especially shows that he certainly has male thoughts. They just arent very frequent.
B. Thats stupid
C. Ichika has a personality its just one thats passive aggressive. He tries to maintain the peace. The fact that i believe he's interested in only Houki and the other girls are major aggressors plays a heavy role in that.
D. Oh i'll agree with that but as i've analyzed him i've thought it less and less
E. Now i kinda wanna internet slap you.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-31, 23:58   Link #6079
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
A. The light novel doesnt really do it but the anime especially shows that he certainly has male thoughts. They just arent very frequent.
B. Thats stupid
C. Ichika has a personality its just one thats passive aggressive. He tries to maintain the peace. The fact that i believe he's interested in only Houki and the other girls are major aggressors plays a heavy role in that.
D. Oh i'll agree with that but as i've analyzed him i've thought it less and less
E. Now i kinda wanna internet slap you.
despite not being the strongest, does ichika acts like the leader? because he's basically the only student with common sense & acted like the girls' conscience
Old 2016-01-01, 09:19   Link #6080
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
despite not being the strongest, does ichika acts like the leader? because he's basically the only student with common sense & acted like the girls' conscience
Ichika is what one might call the glue of the team. The girls pretty much all hate each other but they all agree on one thing. They like Ichika beacuse of that they'll work together. Its a thing a lot of harem battle stories have but hey thats the genre.

Another thing and this is a key factor about Ichika's "lack of intelligence" where the girls are concerned and thats a lot of superficial feelings.
Cecelia- Goes from hating his guts to being gaga over him which was pointed out by Houki among others.'
Rin- Focused far more on the childhood promise that Ichika made and lets face it many kids wouldnt focus on a childhood promise unless it was clear.
Laura- TBH i feel like Laura basically sees ichika as a male Chifuyu and thats what draws her to him.
Charlotte- Charlotte was far worse then friendzoned she was [practically sibling zoned. Ichika sees her as a female version of him and as a result tries not to think of her romantically despite her best efforts to get him to.
Houki- Pretty much the only one whose done anything truly romantic in this series. The date request and everything i'm pretty sure Ichika realizes Houki's attraction and it seems to be mutual.
Kanzashi- Hero worship and as a result she looks at him as that fantasy hero she could never actually have.
Tatenashi- Oh the curse of being a tease. She teases so damn much its hard to know whether she actually feels for him or if she's teasing.

These kinda things have cursed Ichika. Add to that the fact that he's the glue of the group and choosing one girl is borderline impossible.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blockhead protagonist, comparison, fanservice, harem, manga rebooted, mecha, not dense mc, seinen, shounen