AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-03-18, 01:31   Link #2301
zero7090

btw with 1 more ep to go, i think they wont have enough time for the "hidden" bosses
zero7090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 01:34   Link #2302
Hiro Hayase

Depending on the popularity of this series they have additional ova episodes featuring the "hidden boss" afterwards. First I have seen Yuu cry, and it was in Yosuke's arms, that right there is shipping material for yaoi fangirls lol. One more episode to go!
Old 2012-03-18, 01:53   Link #2303
rpgman1

Actually, it's been confirmed to have 25 TV episodes so P4A has only 2 episodes left. As for the true culprit, Yuu Narukami has come to the realization after finishing the mystery meat bowl. The true culprit had connections with the reporter, Saki Konishi, Taro Namatame, Yuu Narukami, and the Doujima family, and the 2 threatening letters Yuu received. Remember what Namatame said when he called the police about Konishi dying from the other side and no one believed him? Only someone from the police would know about them for sure.
rpgman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 02:27   Link #2304
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I can't believe they are trying to settle this in 2 episodes. 26 seemed like the minimum if they were going to do this right. It's going to be a seriously rushed ending. Either that or they release the true end as an extra episode on the Blu-ray....

In terms of culprits I'd have almost taken Aika. I mean that girl shows up everywhere. She'd almost fit all the categories really. She's been seen a lot during the series, having her standing by someone's house is natural if she's on delivery and can make the argument of having connections with the first 2 victims via delivering food to them...my god...
Old 2012-03-18, 02:52   Link #2305
inisipis

I like it how in this episode and the last we're treated to this heavy in emotion and intense drama that the show's main characters had gone through, it then went to a complete 180 turn-around with Yuu comically wolfing down the Aiya's Mystery Beef bowl and finally finishing. It seems very effective in reviving our main protagonist back to his determined self.
inisipis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 03:30   Link #2306
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro Hayase View Post
Depending on the popularity of this series they have additional ova episodes featuring the "hidden boss" afterwards. First I have seen Yuu cry, and it was in Yosuke's arms, that right there is shipping material for yaoi fangirls lol. One more episode to go!
To be fair, even the game wasn't very subtle about their Bromance.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 03:34   Link #2307
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

I thought it was fitting that Yosuke was the one who came back. Part of it of course being their best friend status. But unlike the rest Yosuke already had the experience of losing Saki so he could understand how Yu was feeling right now. Sure he was still angry that they didn't throw Namatame into the TV, but he still gave his friend a shoulder to cry on.

Yu has the responsibility of leading the group so can't just break down in front of them.
Old 2012-03-18, 04:13   Link #2308
fertygo
Hyakko Fanboy

Haha, told you guys.. Yosuke must be the one that the anime choose as "Yu's couple"
Old 2012-03-18, 09:25   Link #2309
Crontica

Spoiler for Persona game ep 23 spoilers:
Old 2012-03-18, 09:33   Link #2310
dan-heron

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
In terms of culprits I'd have almost taken Aika. I mean that girl shows up everywhere. She'd almost fit all the categories really. She's been seen a lot during the series, having her standing by someone's house is natural if she's on delivery and can make the argument of having connections with the first 2 victims via delivering food to them...my god...
now, we need a way to link that theory to the theory that Aika is actually a disguised Aigis studying the Investigation Team, trying to find a way to get her MC back to life
dan-heron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 09:43   Link #2311
Crontica

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
You just unlocked the route for the second season that we will never get to witness in it's full glory.
Old 2012-03-18, 12:44   Link #2312
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

YES! He managed to finish the bowl! Nothing can stop him now!
Old 2012-03-18, 16:15   Link #2313
Gundamx

lol, I found funny post in youtube:

Mitsou: Did it for attention (copy criminal)
Namatame: Did it for saving others
Real criminal: Did it for the ****

(Wait for next week to know why.)
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 17:10   Link #2314
justsomeguy

Episode 23:
* Right, so basically things are changed to give Yuu more of a role since the MC is completely impassive in the game, where he definitely was not the one dragging Namatame to the TV.
* This is the first decision point in the game. Tossing Namatame into the TV results in a Bad End, with the game fast forwarding to when the MC leaves town, and Dojima remaining depressed over Nanako's death. Making the right choice maxes the Fool Social Link (investigation team) and begins the Judgement Social Link (seekers of truth).
* In the game, the Nanako revival scene took place before the party left the hospital, immediately after sparing Namatame.
* The crying on Yosuke's shoulder scene is original. I'm guessing that the writers are using this the replace the actual end of his Social Link, which is far too late to put in the show. In the game, the MC's maxed Links will text him to share their support at this time, not later.
* In the game, Naoto first apologizes to Namatame for their treatment of him the previous night.
* At this point, it becomes clear that the past year was basically a disaster for the investigation team and Namatame. Most of the clues came about as a result of Namatame's bumbling, and the more the party rescued victims from the TV the more Namatame became convinced that he was saving people. The investigation team and Namatame were feeding into each other's actions.
* Finally, the Empress Social Link. In the game, it advances solely through fusing certain Personas. It's the only one I never maxed.
* The end of the episode is the second decision point in the game. At that point, a list of potential suspects is presented (easy to do by process of elimination), and the player gets three chances to pick the culprit. Failing would fast forward to the second Bad End, where the Dojimas both recover eventually, but with Nanako still in the hospital, and the culprit never being caught.

With only two episodes left and only having reached this point, I don't see how the True Ending can be achieved without making two OVA episodes or so.

Currently playing: LoH Trails in the Sky SC
justsomeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-19, 05:31   Link #2315
kitten320

I said it long time ago and I say it again... the culprit is detective guy! He is always giving an off aura in my opinion.
Old 2012-03-19, 12:33   Link #2316
RJ TAYLER

Just one enquiry however; is there a chance that any of the remaining episodes 'might' be extended to say a 45 minute length? Otherwise the remaining plot will have to be somewhat 'short-changed'.
Old 2012-03-19, 17:32   Link #2317
inisipis

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ TAYLER View Post
Just one enquiry however; is there a chance that any of the remaining episodes 'might' be extended to say a 45 minute length? Otherwise the remaining plot will have to be somewhat 'short-changed'.

Since Japan's TV schedule are all planned in advance, this is highly unlikely.

My bet is that they'll make the true finish in OVA form, probably add also the alternate endings, just like what they did with Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai.
inisipis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-19, 18:26   Link #2318
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
I said it long time ago and I say it again... the culprit is detective guy! He is always giving an off aura in my opinion.
Assuming for a second that it's him... I can't really think of any reason why he couldn't be it, at least not using detective logic. Genre-savvyness. Would they really go for the whole "The blabbermouth who inadvertently gives our heroes the information they need is actually the real killer pretending to be an idiot." route? That's so cliche.
Old 2012-03-19, 21:08   Link #2319
raitouazura
Fallen God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crontica View Post
Spoiler for Persona game ep 23 spoilers:
Spoiler for bad ending:

Next one will not miss
raitouazura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-20, 02:48   Link #2320
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by inisipis View Post
Since Japan's TV schedule are all planned in advance, this is highly unlikely.

My bet is that they'll make the true finish in OVA form, probably add also the alternate endings, just like what they did with Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai.
I'd guess that's about the only way. Either that or they will make the ending seriously rushed and that would suck.

Tags
action, fantasy