AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2007-10-19, 17:57   Link #121
Messerschmitt_Bf-109
y hello thar

I don't care about spoilers, but what was happening is what made it explode. The fact he has to go an help others to save his daughter's, wife's and his life....still confused.
Old 2007-10-19, 18:07   Link #122
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
Don't spoil yourself even before playing the game--the reason that the phantasm world is split in 10 parts is so that you can accept it slowly, not all in one go!
iamandragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-19, 18:34   Link #123
Messerschmitt_Bf-109
y hello thar

I won't get the game. I don't mind spoilers, I always just get spoilers before I watch a show. I got curious about Clannad the show so I wiki'd Clannad.
Old 2007-10-19, 19:16   Link #124
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

told you. The many stories of CLANNAD is actually one big story--now you get the image right? Make sure you don't spoil the others as they don't like it! ^^
Old 2007-10-21, 19:35   Link #125
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Just re-watched episode one again, and now I noticed one thing: How come out of all of the gamers here, none, noticed this shot at all!?

Count the lights, there are a total of 7--AS is definite showing up!
All right it was there for less than a second, but hey...

Last edited by iamandragon; 2007-10-22 at 10:12.
Old 2007-10-22, 10:16   Link #126
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

There is no question that Kyou is a tsundere, and it's so obvious from her action in her route:

Spoiler:

EDIT: the Japanese Wiki has a very detail breakdown of the different types of the "tsun" in tsundere. And Kyou fits squarely in one of them - the "bad buddy" type (afterall it is an overused archtype in many anime and games). Case closed.

EDIT2: Kyou is voted as a C rank tsundere on 2ch.

Last edited by houkoholic; 2007-10-22 at 10:54.
houkoholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-22, 12:06   Link #127
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Spoiler for "Sunohara Lover Bad End":

Last edited by Kinny Riddle; 2007-10-22 at 13:44.
Kinny Riddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-23, 07:15   Link #128
Kyonichi

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamandragon View Post
Just re-watched episode one again, and now I noticed one thing: How come out of all of the gamers here, none, noticed this shot at all!?
Count the lights, there are a total of 7--AS is definite showing up!
All right it was there for less than a second, but hey...
What would happen when you get one light or all of them in the game?
Kyonichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-23, 13:45   Link #129
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyonichi View Post
What would happen when you get one light or all of them in the game?
7 or 8 lights will unlock After Story, and when you get ALL the lights(13 I think?) you will get to see the one and true ending.
Old 2007-10-24, 07:01   Link #130
Kyonichi

Quote:
7 or 8 lights will unlock After Story, and when you get ALL the lights(13 I think?) you will get to see the one and true ending.
ahhh thanks for the information.

Spoiler for On the game:
Old 2007-10-24, 12:54   Link #131
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Kyou route is my favourite--none of those complicated sci-fi stuff. And Ryou's final speech is quite sad too.
Yukine route...apparantly she was supposed to be the main heroin...But because of the size of Ryou and Kyou's route...go to the FAQ and keep a daily look out for my translation for the script writer interview. Tomorrow will be on Tomoyo's part.

The ending of Misae also has its meaning too. Because it is the most common 'primary route' (as in first route players go through) as suggested in the official guide, it is actually a reflection of Nagisa's route. There you can find many closely related scenes in hers and Nagisa's route.

if you want to know more, wait till the interview is translated...or help me translate...

Last edited by iamandragon; 2007-10-24 at 14:53.
Old 2007-10-24, 22:18   Link #132
eMpTy265
<unranked>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyonichi View Post

Spoiler for On the game:

(I can't believe I've stopped lurking due to Clannad)

The Kyou/Ryou route was considered anti-Key for many, and thus might disappoint you if you were looking for something more Key-styled & supernatural.
(Personally I found Kyou's route pretty satisfying, especially when I finally got it after 3 bad ends + Ryou's "bad" end....)
(Curses the producers for forcing me to 'emotionally 2-time' in order to get Kyou's true end ... and where's my 'take both' ending? "oh yeah, Clannad is non-ero", ... )

Yukine's closure came at the last CG, and the last part regarding the light can be seen as an epilogue.
Spoiler for End of Yukine's route:

BTW, if you didn't play the part about the storage room curse, replay Yukine's route again, making sure you get through with each girl (IMO, the best part of her route)

and also Ch.10 on G.Dengeki

I think I read someplace that stated that Tomoyo's and Misae's routes were the most open-ended, in that the couple's relationship 'just started' (i.e. they didn't go through too much together)

At least when I played through, it felt as if Tomoya's development with Misae hasn't started yet, or at least it didn't feel genuine.

Spoiler for Misae Route:

As for Tomoyo, the ending seemed open because Tomoya didn't do much when it mattered ...

Spoiler for Tomoyo route:

(Anyways, Tomoya makes up for his inactivity in Tomoyo After... )
(Tomoyo OTL.... LOL...)

Last edited by eMpTy265; 2007-10-24 at 23:03.
eMpTy265 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-25, 02:28   Link #133
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by houkoholic View Post
There is no question that Kyou is a tsundere, and it's so obvious from her action in her route:
If we're talkng about the game.
Kang Seung Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-25, 09:36   Link #134
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
If we're talkng about the game.
Of course we're bloody talking about the game. Does this mean you acknowledge at least that the Kyou in the game is a Tsundere?

And if you think anime Kyou, which is basically based on game Kyou, is going on a different path, then you're seriously mistaken, I'm afraid.

Quote:
(Curses the producers for forcing me to 'emotionally 2-time' in order to get Kyou's true end ... and where's my 'take both' ending? "oh yeah, Clannad is non-ero", ... )
Spoiler for Kyou route:

Spoiler for Misae route - brief:

The Softball Route has got to be one of the most entertaining sideshows I've seen, as it involves almost everyone. Akio drags Tomoya to form a motley crew softball team to take on the rival shopping district's softball team. I'm pretty intrigued as to how Misae and Yoshino Yuusuke knew each other.
Spoiler for Concerning Fuuko:

Speaking of Fuuko, how do you get her to level up and reach "Fuuko MASTER"? I've only mastered some of her skills. I'll try and play her scenario again as I've yet to get her True End.

Spoiler for More about Fuuko:

Koumura's ending - Requires you to lose the 3-on-3 basketball game (which can be a whole sidequest by itself). Certainly the shortest and weakest of all the "light orb" endings. His story just came out of the blue (branching off from Nagisa's route) and it was hardly memorable, if you ask me. Yet his ending was necessary for me to get Tomoyo's 64 Hit Perfect Combo.

Spoiler for Yukine, Kotomi, Light Orb, and Illusionary World:

Finally, since I'm at it, I might as well ask: Who on earth is "Jet Saito"!? lol
Old 2007-10-25, 09:54   Link #135
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

For Fuko master, go to the FAQ. There should be a detailed Fuko route walkthrough which shows you how to aquire Fuko master and Fuko ninja.

As for Koumura, it's quite obvious how that it doesn't appeal to the westerns. In the east, youths are taught to respect their seniors, teachers, most importantly. Koumura's route actually shows us the development of Sunohara and Tomoya once they know more about Koumura and shows that within a corner of their heart, there is still a space left for them to actually be good.

But that still doesn't change the fact that Koumura's route is the weakest--even the Kappei route shows boy-girl romance!
Old 2007-10-25, 10:27   Link #136
eMpTy265
<unranked>

Quote:
For Fuko master, go to the FAQ. There should be a detailed Fuko route walkthrough which shows you how to aquire Fuko master and Fuko ninja.

As for Koumura, it's quite obvious how that it doesn't appeal to the westerns. In the east, youths are taught to respect their seniors, teachers, most importantly. Koumura's route actually shows us the development of Sunohara and Tomoya once they know more about Koumura and shows that within a corner of their heart, there is still a space left for them to actually be good.

But that still doesn't change the fact that Koumura's route is the weakest--even the Kappei route shows boy-girl romance!

I'd get scarred for life if they showed romance in Koumura's route =P

Anyone know what was the point of Kappei's route (apart from licking the wounds of Ryou fans?) Cuz Kappei's route didn't seem to have a huge impact at all...

Spoiler for Kappei route:

Anyways, the story felt somewhere out there, and I'm still confused what it's supposed to tell me...

Something along the lines of 'there are certain things that only family members can do?'
eMpTy265 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-25, 13:20   Link #137
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Quote:

Which FAQ? There are tonnes out there.

I currently use this one
http://yuzz21.web.fc2.com/CLANNAD.html

and this one (under the "Key" section, and then "Clannad walkthrough")
http://www15.plala.or.jp/scp/

And FYI, I'm an Oriental Asian born and raised in Asia, so I've no problem getting the respect teacher thingy, but I still think Koumura's route is the weakest in that the old man's not given enough screen time beforehand. The transition from Nagisa route branching into his route seems abrupt and awkward.

@ eMpTy265, lol yeah.
Spoiler for reply to your post:
Old 2007-10-25, 17:11   Link #138
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

There's only one FAQ in this forum isn't there?
Old 2007-10-25, 21:24   Link #139
PhantomX
Tsuruya's Lover

Send a message via AIM to PhantomX Send a message via MSN to PhantomX
Spoiler for Anime episode 5 preview:
PhantomX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-26, 02:39   Link #140
Kyonichi

Quote:
Kyou route is my favourite--none of those complicated sci-fi stuff.
Quote:
The Kyou/Ryou route was considered anti-Key for many, and thus might disappoint you if you were looking for something more Key-styled & supernatural.
I guess that is what's missing in her route and speaking of missing.. I just got through Fuko's route... WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME KEY OTL

Fuko's route completely overwhelmed me. Although I have to admit that I have already read most of her spoiler through the wiki character page and I was actually expecting what's going to happen next.

Spoiler for On Tomoyo's route:

Spoiler for On Yukine's route:

Am I the only one waiting for Yukine to say "Ahaha~" when she laugh?

Quote:
if you want to know more, wait till the interview is translated...or help me translate...
My Japanese/Chinese knowledge is fairy limited so don't think I'll be much help, sorry. :/

Tags
bishoujo, key, pc game, ps2, romance, school life, xbox 360