AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-04-20, 11:27   Link #3201
Kinku
Hate a Hater.Love a Lover

Send a message via MSN to Kinku
Do you guys think Shioon took out the sniper team or someone else did? I feel like someone might be helping Shioon out. If Shioon heading other direction I don't think he had time to take out the sniper team.
Old 2013-04-20, 11:27   Link #3202
Xacual

The obvious thing would be to get Sunwoo to trace the call and get a helicopter coming for him. Of course I bet that is what is going to happen but the one master guy will show up while he's waiting for it to arrive.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-20, 11:40   Link #3203
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinku View Post
Do you guys think Shioon took out the sniper team or someone else did? I feel like someone might be helping Shioon out. If Shioon heading other direction I don't think he had time to take out the sniper team.
Playing Ninja
(He didn't go the other other direction > he just trick them to think that >> he return back to have telephone(mobile) from hospital doctor)

>Sniper said he go right
> Shion circle behind them without them noticing and knock them down
> everyone think go gone right
>That why they didn't find him
>but he just return back and glass guy find that late since he already stole mobile from them
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-20, 12:08   Link #3204
Bombo
TSF Fans

Seriously I like this arc with shioon action
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-20, 12:17   Link #3205
zibi88

Sadly it happens after 100chapters >_< we needed so much to get some shioon action and him acting all badass and not a crying baby all the time >_<
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-20, 13:10   Link #3206
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Sadly it happens after 100chapters >_< we needed so much to get some shioon action and him acting all badass and not a crying baby all the time >_<
Don't jinx it! Just enjoy it while it lasts.
Old 2013-04-20, 14:18   Link #3207
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
Don't jinx it! Just enjoy it while it lasts.
yes... lets milk this arc till the last drop of fun xD but I wouldnt be mad if we got Sera or jinee in it soon ^^
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-20, 15:32   Link #3208
Johnny
Working the bags...

I think like many he's expecting the other shoe to drop any minute. Let's hope the author lost it and we can continue on with Shioon being a bad ass, because that was brilliant to back track back to the hospital...

I expect in the next chapter that master doctor guy will show up while he's still on the phone...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-20, 15:36   Link #3209
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I have a feeling that the girls are not gonna like this new Shioon, what with him being in Gajju Mode mentally.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-20, 15:51   Link #3210
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Yeah Sera probably perfers the M-version rather than this new domninating head-of-clan persona because we know she is a closet S
Old 2013-04-20, 16:08   Link #3211
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

They sure didn't have a problem with him going crazy and kicking ass up until now though.
Old 2013-04-20, 16:21   Link #3212
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Yeah Sera probably perfers the M-version rather than this new domninating head-of-clan persona because we know she is a closet S
She's a closet M, actually. She totally wanted to dress up as a maid and have Shioon order her around.

Also, he's got some kind of super body. Why can't he swim West? Worst case scenario, he hits China and has some explaining to do...
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-20, 16:34   Link #3213
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

In his current state he could probably just run on water.
Old 2013-04-20, 17:11   Link #3214
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Kung Fu Action Jesus!
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-20, 21:15   Link #3215
Arturro

My expectations/predictions:
- Sunwoo clan will arrive on the island in attempt to save their head;
- Sera will organize an rescue group of new potential masters (same group she organized in school arc) to rescue Shioon, because she believes Sunwoo will not act;
- both groups will found lots of beaten special group ops;
- they will arrive in time and place to see Shioon fighting with that old murim doctor (one of top 10 in murim world);
- Shioon will of course loose, but his fitght will be considered epic, so:
-- Sunwoo clan will be even more convinced that Shioon is best posible head since their founder;
-- Sera friends will decide to follow Shioon;
-- old doctor will become just another one murim fighter in love with Shioon.

Arturro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-21, 03:05   Link #3216
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Also, he's got some kind of super body. Why can't he swim West? Worst case scenario, he hits China and has some explaining to do...
He doesn't know he has a super body. The only one who fully understands his condition is that Murim doctor.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-21, 04:56   Link #3217
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturro View Post
-- old doctor will become just another one murim fighter in love with Shioon.
I'd really hate the direction his harem would be taking, then.

In S1, it had a pretty boy, a loli, and a teenage girl.

In S2, he added two teenage girls (well done), maybe another pretty boy (sure, why not?), a middle aged bearded guy (WTH is wrong with you?), a grandfather (seriously?), and now you want another retirement home escapee?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-21, 06:18   Link #3218
Arturro

Quote:
I'd really hate the direction his harem would be taking, then.
[...]
and now you want another retirement home escapee?
I would rather see an middle aged but still good looking (think about Monica Bellucci) female master instead of retirement home escapee Unfortunately mangaka prefer shōnen-ai

Arturro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-21, 07:19   Link #3219
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinku View Post
A bit unlikely, BUT... I CAN see the doctor taking steps to try and ensure that the one and only example of this "Whole-body Rebirth"-thing isn't harmed (more than necressarilyl anyway) or even killed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
I expect in the next chapter that master doctor guy will show up while he's still on the phone...
I hope not - the Sunwoo clan needs some time to arrive too, you know? And considering that they KNOW that Shioon got ahold of a phone, it means that they know that the Sunwoo clan's coming/is likely to show up. In that case, the logical course of action would be to move Shioon from the island before the Sunwoo clan shows up so that when the Sunwoo clan arrives, all they'll find is an empty island.

What I hope will happen is that this merry chase continues for a while, until Shioon encounters the Glasses Guy one way or another. A fight between the two occurs, which Shioon wins with some difficulty, but THEN, the doctor shows up and Shioon is in trouble, but then the Cavalry in the form of the Sunwoo Clan's helicopter and Elder Kwon appears...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
I have a feeling that the girls are not gonna like this new Shioon, what with him being in Gajju Mode mentally.
Hey now, I don't think the girls are going to mind him becoming a little more assertive . Jinie might sorta lament that Shioon'll have less use for a bodyguard now though, as he can kick ass better than her now

Quote:
Depends a little on where exactly the island is (if Shioon knew exactly where the island was, he could just try and swim in the right direction), just how far away from the mainland the island is and just how long Shioon could swim as his current self. There's also the downside that in the water, he'd become a sitting duck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturro View Post
My expectations/predictions:
- Sera will organize an rescue group of new potential masters (same group she organized in school arc) to rescue Shioon, because she believes Sunwoo will not act
I dunno, weren't most of'em shown having gotten taken out by Lone Wolf? While I don't think Lone Wolf killed them, I do think he did some injury on them, so... Keep in mind that the battle happened recently and that while most Murim seem to recover faster than normal people, few if any can heal at Shioon's rate, so...
I'd like to see Sera & Jinie getting invited by Kwon to partiparticle in the Shioon Rescue Attempt though.
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-21, 07:44   Link #3220
Shadow5YA

The Sunwoo clan still needs quite bit of time to track Shioon. I don't think Shioon himself knows where he is, so most likely they would have to track him using the phone signal.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gar, harem, manhwa, martial arts, new waves