AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-07-07, 03:05   Link #301
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siegfridus View Post
I'm sorry again m_-_m
No biggie, don't worry about it.
Old 2009-07-16, 21:17   Link #302
ReddyRedWolf

Special chapter.

Spoiler for part 1:
Old 2009-07-17, 01:13   Link #303
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

The Mikoto childhood arc finally starts!
Old 2009-07-17, 02:07   Link #304
tsunade666

She's not using her ability yet. Maybe because she is still young but if I remember it right. The kuroko we know probably teleport her way into the guy with dagger is it gun and she wouldn't just dash out of it. And she's not using her needles yet. The one pointing on flower crown girl. ( not sure with the name.. uihara?)
Old 2009-07-27, 18:11   Link #305
stillmissing

New ch is out.

Old 2009-07-27, 21:03   Link #306
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillmissing View Post
New ch is out.
OMFG!! That bastard!! Accelerator really needs a lot of punchs from Touma

What is seraching Uiharu
Old 2009-07-27, 21:20   Link #307
higoku1

Hell yeah, Project Railgun is finally beefing up the gore content. Keep it up!
This makes the anime even more anticipated that before
Old 2009-07-28, 00:02   Link #308
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

WTH! Accelerator is a sick bastard!!!
I hope Mikoto beats the crap outta him!! (But we all know what happens next )
Old 2009-07-28, 00:15   Link #309
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post

What is seraching Uiharu
Are you asking what Uihara is searching?
If so, it is just a 4-panel thing where Uihara wants to search for something, but the... what's it called, the thing that keeps a memory of what you have searched (cookie?) is full of stuff related to Mikoto, showing that Kuroko has searched for the listed topics. (Onee-sama, Misaka, Mikoto, Yuri, How to be loved by people older than you, homosexual love)

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2009-07-28, 01:08   Link #310
higoku1

Dude, Accelerator had done worse (If you guys had read novel 3). In the novel, right before he starts battling No. 10032 he was chewing an index finger of the Imouto clone he previously killed, while commenting that human flesh has quite a nasty taste before spitting it right beside her feet.

And the scene where Touma finds the dead Imouto, man the description of the novel is way way more guro than what was shown in the anime or manga.

Although I admit that the Railgun manga is more explicit than its magical counterpart.
Old 2009-07-28, 02:37   Link #311
Bordix

oh wow, never knew accelerator was into cannibalism.

...wait.. did he just ripped the girls leg!!?? so much for killing them 'painlessly' . The anime would probably tone down the gore, like what they did to index.

heh, I'm lovin railgun more.
Old 2009-07-28, 15:09   Link #312
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Are you asking what Uihara is searching?
If so, it is just a 4-panel thing where Uihara wants to search for something, but the... what's it called, the thing that keeps a memory of what you have searched (cookie?) is full of stuff related to Mikoto, showing that Kuroko has searched for the listed topics. (Onee-sama, Misaka, Mikoto, Yuri, How to be loved by people older than you, homosexual love)
What ... the.... Kuroko is a real pervert
Old 2009-07-28, 17:31   Link #313
SoggySoyBean
Squishie

Another train yard? Still doing 1v1's? What happened to the warehouse interesting tactic/weapons though

Quote:
Originally Posted by higoku1 View Post
Dude, Accelerator had done worse (If you guys had read novel 3). In the novel, right before he starts battling No. 10032 he was chewing an index finger of the Imouto clone he previously killed, while commenting that human flesh has quite a nasty taste before spitting it right beside her feet.

And the scene where Touma finds the dead Imouto, man the description of the novel is way way more guro than what was shown in the anime or manga.

Although I admit that the Railgun manga is more explicit than its magical counterpart.
Light novel vol. 3 still untranslated

And this totally blows LO's argument out of the water... he's totally psycho-sadist Guess they won't be doing accelerators transition, or that arc any favors plotholes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillmissing View Post
ImoutoxMikoto?

Can't wait for translations, or the anime. Got high hopes for this arc

Last edited by SoggySoyBean; 2009-07-28 at 23:48.
Old 2009-07-29, 08:17   Link #314
tsunade666

I didn't expect accelerator to do this. His a real psycho ( That figures why serenade dono can't forgive him even though he dis save last order ) His a psychopath that deserves some hard right from touma. I dislike him now. In the anime accelerator looks cool and uber strong but his dark side is really really BAD! to the CORE!.
Old 2009-07-29, 10:54   Link #315
higoku1

Think about it man, him saving Last Order also means that he saved the remaining 9968 sisters. If the virus went off, not only the Imoutos will go berserk, but they will also self destruct right by following the virus's command. Kinda even out right? Even thought he is a psycho, he did admit that he wanted a fresh start as a protector, not a destroyer (this is novel 3, right before he collapses in front of Amai Ao after deleting the virus in Last Order).
Old 2009-07-29, 12:20   Link #316
SoggySoyBean
Squishie

Quote:
Originally Posted by higoku1 View Post
Think about it man, him saving Last Order also means that he saved the remaining 9968 sisters. If the virus went off, not only the Imoutos will go berserk, but they will also self destruct right by following the virus's command. Kinda even out right? Even thought he is a psycho, he did admit that he wanted a fresh start as a protector, not a destroyer (this is novel 3, right before he collapses in front of Amai Ao after deleting the virus in Last Order).
This is about the biggest issue I have with Accelerator. They made him an excellent villian; but then suddenly decide to make him do something completely out of character! Here he is happily tearing off limbs and making vulgar comments and then he suddenly decides to save LO. What reason does he have for saving her anyway? After all, he did kinda ditch her at the restaurant :P. Was it like Yoshigawa implied-guilt? That hardly seems reasonable, with his lack of remorse and enthusiasm towards finding new and fun ways to killing them. OH and that stuff LO was going on about...ahahahaha... wouldn't it be easier for him to just stop? It's not like he has any obligation or was made to do it... I'm pretty sure no one can force him to do anything

Maybe Touma's punches reorganized some brain cells? Heck! I would've bought that explanation. Either that or he's secretly become an enormous pedo Well, you can't kill that maybe people without your psyche changing somehow...xD

Oh and for the record, Touma gets credit for saving Mikoto, and initially the remaining 9969(Otherwise via Axl8tor and Mikoto's methods it would have ended with 20001 dead clones + Mikoto). Accelerator gets credit for saving LO, the Imouto's and countless random innocents a final time.

Egads! sorry for the rant, but I personally find it interesting that no one else seems to mind having this plot device stuffed down their throats. Was it played out this way in the light novels?

Anyway I hope they do this arc well, I only need to see Touma bridge-preach once, maybe we'll see what happened to that Imouto he was chewing on They need to show more fighting anyways, otherwise he'll never reach that kill count at this rate.
Old 2009-07-29, 14:38   Link #317
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoggySoyBean View Post
Maybe Touma's punches reorganized some brain cells? Heck! I would've bought that explanation.
That line reminds me a lot Paranoia Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoggySoyBean View Post
Anyway I hope they do this arc well, I only need to see Touma bridge-preach once, maybe we'll see what happened to that Imouto he was chewing on They need to show more fighting anyways, otherwise he'll never reach that kill count at this rate.
It has a long time since the last appearing of Touma
Old 2009-07-30, 06:19   Link #318
tsunade666

Railgun is about mikoto so I doubt we could see valiant mode or immortal mode of touma. But I'm sure he'll punch the hell out of accelerator.

And maybe thanks to that he become a big lolicon.
Remember he also treats index. He treats everyone that I know that will be considered as loli so his a big pedo or LOLICON.

Great a psychopath and a lolicon combo. Now that's a combo.
Old 2009-07-31, 03:34   Link #319
Siegfridus
Tlacuilo

Maybe because the fact that someone defeated him, whereas he had never lost or got hurt in his life, changed his mind about things.

You'll see, when the gangs of the city start picking fights instead of being afraid of him.

...Or he's a lolicon...
Old 2009-07-31, 06:21   Link #320
higoku1

The unchangeable fact is that Accelerator did risked his life to save Last Order and the rest of the Imoutos. In the novel (volume 3) when Yoshikawa told Accelerator that the only choice that's left is to kill LO, he really felt despair and it pains him that he cannot use his power to even save a single girl. At the same time, he truly realized the amount of agony he had caused to the 10030 clones he previously killed (serial number 00000 was never used in the experiment). It also stated that he really regretted on his actions and massacre. You cannot argue against that.

Later on in the future novels, Accelerator will again trying to save LO from another virus infection. But this time he went as far as killing real human beings in order achieve that.
Closed Thread

Tags
fantasy, shounen