AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-07-12, 00:26   Link #861
Nobodyman9
Banned

All right sky, you're gonna kill me for this, but I found this link in one of your conversations and uh...well, it's just too funny to pass up. I give full credit to you of course.

http://community.livejournal.com/code_geass/828910.html
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-12, 00:30   Link #862
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
lol at comparing Rolo to Fucking Ribbons
Old 2009-07-12, 00:36   Link #863
Tr3adst0ne
Rogue Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
All right sky, you're gonna kill me for this, but I found this link in one of your conversations and uh...well, it's just too funny to pass up. I give full credit to you of course.

I laughed my ass off the moment I read that. OOC yet so true.
Tr3adst0ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-12, 01:05   Link #864
Nobodyman9
Banned

Hee hee, I thought you all might like it

My favorite lines:

"Remember her? Yeah, I bet you didn't, asshole"
"ten secret flavors of fucked up"
"Lulu, darling, princess"

But for the life of me I'm still trying to decipher this line

"Armed with this steaming shitpile of deductive logic, he twirls and dances his fairy feet to Kallen, to see if she or her tits can prove him right with whatever knowledge they've managed to leech out of the cock that was shoved into them the night before."
Old 2009-07-12, 01:08   Link #865
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Crude, but funny.
Old 2009-07-12, 07:31   Link #866
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:

You could have just asked and i would have posted it on my own, you know.

Anyway, yeah that was one of the most epic Geass-4chan contributions, the whole things never fails to make me rofl.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-12, 13:14   Link #867
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post
You could have just asked and i would have posted it on my own, you know.

Anyway, yeah that was one of the most epic Geass-4chan contributions, the whole things never fails to make me rofl.
Yeah sorry. I'm just an impatient guy unfortunately.

But yes, it is hilarious. The attitude and word choice of the speaker is just......LOL.
Old 2009-07-12, 21:14   Link #868
Tr3adst0ne
Rogue Agent

Quote:
Yeah sorry. I'm just an impatient guy unfortunately.

But yes, it is hilarious. The attitude and word choice of the speaker is just......LOL.
He was right on the money, though.
Tr3adst0ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-16, 22:18   Link #869
Nobodyman9
Banned

A thought occured to me. We've just about every other Code Geass character in a straight jacket, whether it's official or fan art. So what about Shirley? I don't think I've ever seen her in a straight jacket. I think she would pull it off quite well and look darn fine.

(*sigh* Only in an anime forum would I say this )
Old 2009-07-16, 22:23   Link #870
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Quote:
A thought occured to me. We've just about every other Code Geass character in a straight jacket, whether it's official or fan art. So what about Shirley? I don't think I've ever seen her in a straight jacket. I think she would pull it off quite well and look darn fine.

(*sigh* Only in an anime forum would I say this )
Well...

Since Shirley is a cute girl, i think she would do fine with any kind of cloth... Even a straight jacket... But i think she should be happy that she is the only one who never got this kind of "love".
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-16, 22:27   Link #871
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Ying View Post
Well...

Since Shirley is a cute girl, i think she would do fine with any kind of cloth... Even a straight jacket... But i think she should be happy that she is the only one who never got this kind of "love".
True. Of course she should definitely be wearing a C.C. kind of jacket and not actually have her arms restrained (now that would just be cruel ) Also, I don't think she's the "only" one that never got that kind of "love." I'm pretty sure there are a few other characters (Milly, Rivalz, Jeremiah, Nunnally, etc.) that were spared the straight jacket treatment.
Old 2009-07-16, 22:31   Link #872
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Quote:
True. Of course she should definitely be wearing a C.C. kind of jacket and not actually have her arms restrained (now that would just be cruel ) Also, I don't think she's the "only" one that never got that kind of "love." I'm pretty sure there are a few other characters (Milly, Rivalz, Jeremiah, Nunnally, etc.) that were spared the straight jacket treatment.
And, besides being awesome, there's a couple of times where i'm sure Jeremiah deserved that "love"

Either way, i wanted to see how Shirley would look like in the boob enhancing dress. It's not fair only Kallen got those. All the girls deserved one.
Old 2009-07-16, 22:37   Link #873
Betteroffer

Well, Jeremiah was actually in one of the other kinds of straight jackets when Guilford made the remark about him working on an orange plantation, and Nunally was in that weird red potato sack thing in the execution parade, but now that you mention it I am having visions of Shirley in one of the restraint suits C.C. was in and looking up at her captor(s) with big doe-eyes and I think it would be adorable beyond words.
Betteroffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-16, 22:42   Link #874
ginran
~Smile~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betteroffer View Post
Well, Jeremiah was actually in one of the other kinds of straight jackets when Guilford made the remark about him working on an orange plantation, and Nunally was in that weird red potato sack thing in the execution parade, but now that you mention it I am having visions of Shirley in one of the restraint suits C.C. was in and looking up at her captor(s) with big doe-eyes and I think it would be adorable beyond words.
yep, so they both got the treatment in a way too! XD

now Im seeing that! those big, sparkly eyes....they'd let her go in a second if they saw that face! XD how could anyone hold her captive, looking like that?

Thanks to Yuka-Chan for the sig!
ginran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-16, 22:44   Link #875
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
And, besides being awesome, there's a couple of times where i'm sure Jeremiah deserved that "love"
Ha ha ha, quite right.

Quote:
Either way, i wanted to see how Shirley would look like in the boob enhancing dress. It's not fair only Kallen got those. All the girls deserved one.
Ah, I suppose the boob dress is Kallen's and Kallen's alone. Everyone needs something to call their own. Still, I imagine Shirley would look mighty nice in it (yeah, honestly, Kallen was the last person in need of boob-enhancing dress XD)

Quote:
Ah, yes I suppose you're right about Jeremiah. And eh, I wouldn't really call Nunnally's rags a straight jacket.

But that last part: spoken like a true poet. Someone NEEDS to make a fan art of that. And we all know who her "captor" would be (Lulu does like it kinky)
Old 2009-07-16, 23:26   Link #876
Betteroffer

Quote:
But that last part: spoken like a true poet. Someone NEEDS to make a fan art of that. And we all know who her "captor" would be (Lulu does like it kinky)
Kallen has the chest, C.C. has the butt, and Shirley has the eyes.

As for a scene using the idea, I would imagine it to be like that comic where Nunally opens her eyes at Lelouch on Damocles and he suffers an epic nosebleed and stutters "...Moe..." Except Lelouch would be dressed as Zero and he would walk into a prison cell where Shirley was kneeling on the floor wearing a straight jacket.

As Zero enters the room Shirley would turn to look up at him with unshed tears in the corners of her eyes and whisper "L-Lulu...?"

Zero would seem to silently regard her for several moments as the oval of his mask slowly takes on a more red-ish hue before he turns and walks silently out of the room. Once outside, Lelouch would remove the mask and a quart of blood would spill out as he whispers "M-moe..."
Betteroffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-17, 00:34   Link #877
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Kallen has the chest, C.C. has the butt, and Shirley has the eyes.

As for a scene using the idea, I would imagine it to be like that comic where Nunally opens her eyes at Lelouch on Damocles and he suffers an epic nosebleed and stutters "...Moe..." Except Lelouch would be dressed as Zero and he would walk into a prison cell where Shirley was kneeling on the floor wearing a straight jacket.

As Zero enters the room Shirley would turn to look up at him with unshed tears in the corners of her eyes and whisper "L-Lulu...?"

Zero would seem to silently regard her for several moments as the oval of his mask slowly takes on a more red-ish hue before he turns and walks silently out of the room. Once outside, Lelouch would remove the mask and a quart of blood would spill out as he whispers "M-moe..."
Excellent. Good thing Lelouch removed the mask or else he would drown in his own blood as it pooled up in his helmet Ah, but yes, now we have doujinshi possibilites. So, something like this?

Spoiler for Shirley Moe-ness:

Oh, only one question though. What did Shirley do to get herself locked up anyway? She's such a bad girl (not )
Old 2009-07-21, 01:44   Link #878
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Well, it's Shirley, we know she always get bad stuff for nothing.

Hum... It's kinda hard to think of a new subject... I think a lot of stuff was already discussed here and stuff... So i'll try to bring to something new...

What if.. Shirley, just like Kallen, was japanese or something like that. She would support Zero? She would hate Zero? Don't give a damn to Zero?
Old 2009-07-21, 01:55   Link #879
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Well, it's Shirley, we know she always get bad stuff for nothing.

Hum... It's kinda hard to think of a new subject... I think a lot of stuff was already discussed here and stuff... So i'll try to bring to something new...

What if.. Shirley, just like Kallen, was japanese or something like that. She would support Zero? She would hate Zero? Don't give a damn to Zero?
LOL, true. Zero/Lelouch would probably just throw her in jail for the heck of it

Hmm, if Shirley was Japanese? Hard to say. As a Japanese I'm sure she would feel oppressed and all that, but I'm not sure if she would agree with Zero's tactics. So on the one hand she could see Zero has a beacon of hope, but on the other hand, if she ever found out about Zero's extreme tactics, she could very well come to resent him and become quite conflicted. Of course, if her father still died in the same way, she would definitely hate him for sure.
Old 2009-07-21, 02:27   Link #880
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

If Shirley was Japanese she'd have a fundamentally different life. Even if one is to assume personality is somewhat an inherited trait, she'd probably be Girl!Suzaku.