AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-07-23, 07:29   Link #2321
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
I would argue that Nagisa's personality is similar to Aachan's, at least the one before prior to Nagisa no Cherry.
Nagisa's a bit of a go-getter. She makes friends easily and while she isn't genky like Yuuko the 9th she is generally outgoing. Acchan wasn't like that as far as I know. More than outgoing, I think she was a bit introverted on her early days (correct me if I'm wrong).

Anyway, my bet for Chieri is still Yuuko. Let's wait and see.
Old 2012-07-23, 08:06   Link #2322
sa547
*Author

Some interesting screencaps:

Spoiler for let's see....:
Old 2012-07-23, 09:26   Link #2323
ookamigirl

It was an interesting final episode.
They decided to finish the concert no matter the danger.
For that, they had full support of their fans!
Their performance was pretty cool.
Nagisa & Chieri and others sure knew how to combine fighting with singing.
Nagisa's reunion with her parents was really nice.
I really enjoyed watching this episode.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 09:31   Link #2324
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Me feeling extremely satisfied with the final episode despite the numerous hanging loose threads left by the show? To the point that I don't really care now if the second season even comes?

THIS is the reason why I'm an Okada-fag.

(As a side note, what anime is going to take over AKB0048's out of whack timeslot? Can't imagine a series with only 8 episodes )

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 10:02   Link #2325
Midonin
Last Engage

AKB0048 The Half-Final - Colors

That was a pretty intense final episode. I don't think I'll ever get used to the CGI, but the character moments make it worth it. The combination of music and battle was pulled off to pretty great success, and almost everyone got their moment in the spotlight. Nagisa and Chieri definitely had the strongest character arc, but the others weren't ignored. The comedy was also pretty good; Makoto's moment with jellyfish bust expansion will be remembered by me for a while... for various reasons. The whole Center Novae thing at the end... is everyone in the group going to become one? It would mean more witnesses for what exactly CN causes to happen, assuming any of them come back, and it looks like Takamina will continue to be Takamina for a while longer.

Full of light, sound and color, but also full of meaning, I ended up getting really invested in this finale, and in this show as a whole, to a degree I wasn't expecting. Looking forward to the second season!
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 10:21   Link #2326
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

That was so awesome, can't wait for the next stage.
Old 2012-07-23, 10:41   Link #2327
mochichan

@Undertaker..you referred to me as a "he" back in one of your comment explaining AKB past..I'm a girl..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
Nagisa's a bit of a go-getter. She makes friends easily and while she isn't genky like Yuuko the 9th she is generally outgoing. Acchan wasn't like that as far as I know. More than outgoing, I think she was a bit introverted on her early days (correct me if I'm wrong).

Anyway, my bet for Chieri is still Yuuko. Let's wait and see.
Yeah Chieri seem to idolize Yuko so it's possible but from what I seen, the past Yuko seem to be more upbeat girls. I think personality have to come into play with this. I can't see a Sayaka that's girly. Chieri seem to give off a Yukirin vibe for me..She's calm, mannered. She's princess-ish since she is an oujosama and her dad is rich.
mochichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 10:45   Link #2328
tyciol
*Artist

13 is up at http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=334525 does anyone know why only 1-12 are on the tracker http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/2012.html
tyciol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 11:17   Link #2329
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochichan View Post
Chieri seem to give off a Yukirin vibe for me..She's calm, mannered. She's princess-ish since she is an oujosama and her dad is rich.
Megu will be the next Yukirin. Her friendship with Sae is the hint. Besides that girl really needs something good happening to her after getting screwed in Lancastar.
Old 2012-07-23, 12:36   Link #2330
Dragoshi1
We need to upset people!

Can't wait for Season 2, exciting end to this anime.
Dragoshi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 13:15   Link #2331
Random Wanderer

And now everyone has kirara! All the trainees spawned one, and so did Takamina. And even the rest of the successors had the radiance thing going on (albeit to a lesser degree than the trainees). The abundance of kirara (and perhaps a boost from the dualium) increased the strength of everything that was running on the idol aura.

There are so many awesome points in this episode that I can't even begin to point them all out, but I have to comment on Mayuyu going after the mechs with a belt-fed rocket launcher. "Mayuyu spanked them good"? Is that really what she said? Regardless, Yukari Tamura was definitely the right choice for that role.

I lack the words to properly describe the feelings this episode provoked, but it was good stuff. "Unspecified date in 2013" is much too long to have to wait for more.
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 13:23   Link #2332
sa547
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
"Mayuyu spanked them good"? Is that really what she said? Regardless, Yukari Tamura was definitely the right choice for that role.
Hehe, the RL Mayuyu is a "butt inspector" (and she also has a great butt), so that line is probably a reference to one of her funny traits she shares with Yuko (thus they're called "Oshiri Sisters").
Old 2012-07-23, 14:21   Link #2333
Undertaker

Quote:
@Undertaker..you referred to me as a "he" back in one of your comment explaining AKB past..I'm a girl..

Yeah Chieri seem to idolize Yuko so it's possible but from what I seen, the past Yuko seem to be more upbeat girls. I think personality have to come into play with this. I can't see a Sayaka that's girly. Chieri seem to give off a Yukirin vibe for me..She's calm, mannered. She's princess-ish since she is an oujosama and her dad is rich.
Sorry, quick fingers.

But yeah I also think Yukirin is a better fit for Chieri if I have to pick a member form AKB.

Personally I would perfer her to succeed Matsui Rena, considering the fact that we still don't know which names are available for succession and which roster the succession is based on.

Quote:
Megu will be the next Yukirin. Her friendship with Sae is the hint. Besides that girl really needs something good happening to her after getting screwed in Lancastar.

I don't know, it's a possibility, but Sae is friendly with just about everyone. While the Yukirin-Sae relation in real life was more of Yukirin got enamored by Sae, I don't think it was that definitive. I mean if Lovetan is a possibility, then there are many possibility with members who's want wanted some love from Sae....

The problem with Megu is that there isn't much focus on her other then that she works hard for her generation, by her look of having twin-tails, outside of Mayuyu, Sato Amina is the most prominent members and was a first gen trainee (4th overall) who was known to remember every single song for all the stage just so she can increase her appearances.

Of course, all these assumption are basing on the premises that none of the current successor being replaced....
Old 2012-07-23, 14:44   Link #2334
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
But yeah I also think Yukirin is a better fit for Chieri if I have to pick a member form AKB.
I don't know much about the real life Yukirin, but the one in the show is the gentle onee-sama type. Chieri isn't like that at all. She's an ojou, but the prideful kind of ojou. Her personality is strong and dominant even when she's in dere mode so I don't see the similarity with Yukirin myself.

I could see Chieri making a good Mayuyu, but I don't think the cyborg chick is graduating any time soon. She could also be an Acchan, but Nagisa will get that for sure since she's MC and all that.

Maybe Yuuko will graduate if she can't achieve her dream of becoming center nova, leaving the name free for the taking. Just a thought.

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2012-07-23 at 14:58.
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 14:58   Link #2335
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

With this season over and the next season is on 2013
lets list some HARD questions

Where are the Graduated Center Novas
what caused the Light of Disappearance for the CNs [center nova for short since i kinda hate retyping it]
What the heck is DUALIUM? is it like gundanium? lols
Will nagisa's father go with the PRO entertainment Force
Will we ever see some more Shoujo-ai scene in season 2??
Will the 3d animation be better than it is? [i find it quite satisfactory actually but not fangasm worthy]
What is the connection of the kiraras to the sudden increas in output of the mic sabers

find out next year
not the same time but on the same place

BUT THE WAITING IS SOO FUKKEN LONG!!!

Last edited by technomo12; 2012-07-23 at 16:00.
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 15:07   Link #2336
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by technomo12 View Post
Where are the Graduated Center Novas
They're in the idol Valhalla.

Quote:
what caused the Light of Disappearance for the CNs [center nova for short since i kinda hate retyping it]
They make the kirara glow too much.

Quote:
What the heck is DUALIUM? is it like gundanium? lols
Not exactly. It's a mineral with the power to transcend time and space and it's used for FTL jump. Since it has the same properties than the Kirara, a great concentration of dualium could make the kirara and the idols glow brighter, resulting in the Center Nova effect.

Quote:
Will nagisa's father go with the PRO entertainment Force
Maybe.

Quote:
Will we ever see some more Shoujo-ai scene in season 2??
Only subtext, since idols needs to be pure and all that.

Quote:
Will the 3d animation be better than it is?
Not a chance.

Quote:
What is the connection of the kiraras to the sudden increas in output of the mic sabers
The kirara glow increased the micsabers' output. The micsabers are designed to pick up on that shit.
Old 2012-07-23, 16:01   Link #2337
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

Quote:
They're in the idol Valhalla.

They make the kirara glow too much.

Not exactly. It's a mineral with the power to transcend time and space and it's used for FTL jump. Since it has the same properties than the Kirara, a great concentration of dualium could make the kirara and the idols glow brighter, resulting in the Center Nova effect.

Maybe.

Not a chance.

The kirara glow increased the micsabers' output. The micsabers are designed to pick up on that shit.

LOL
well lets see next year
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 16:06   Link #2338
mochichan

I don't think anyone will graduate since all members glowed together at the end. and Mariko did said who will Kanata succeed now if she's not Takamina.
Hinting new team probably

You know...we could have SKE + NMB in the show next season
They are a part of AKB and they could just make them like support sister groups. That's going to be alot of people tho but I can't see them leave the sister groups out XD

Quote:

A few of the SKE48 members read hentai.
Asuka Kuramochi have an ear fetish and bite members ears
Yuko and Mayuyu like grabbing butt.

And this....

yeah...pure~~
mochichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 16:10   Link #2339
Random Wanderer

The more powerful the idol aura, the more powerful the kirara glow, and the more powerful the micsaber. Everything and everyone was running on a high during that performance.

And the kirara can create bulletproof shields! I always believed they could, but it's good to have proof. Nobody hurts their idols!
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 16:13   Link #2340
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
Everything and everyone was running on a high during that performance.
They were high on dualium. No wonder they were glowing like a freaking super nova.

Quote:
Asuka Kuramochi have an ear fetish and bite members ears
Yuko and Mayuyu like grabbing butt.
But that still counts as subtext. I should now, since I'm a yuri fan myself.

Tags
action-adventure, idols, musical anime