Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-07, 18:10   Link #8621
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose-wisteria View Post
It's people like you that make the rest of the CLuCLu fandom look bad... -_-
For the last time... C.C. is Lelouch's FAIRY GODMOTHER! She loves him like a SON!
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 18:10   Link #8622
TheDisruptiveOne

I salute you CC. Congratulations. You managed to outlast your rivals. The director/writer systematically got rid of all potential rivals within the last 10-12 episodes.

Episode 12 - Milly gives up and abandons her feelings for Lelouch.
Episode 13 - Shirley, the front runner at the time is killed off.
Episode 22 - Kallen shows Lelouch her true feelings. The music and the final words make it clear that this relationship is over. Kallen gets ready to kill him soon after...even promising to Xingke that she will kill him herself.
Episode 22 - It's clear Kaguya no longer has feelings for Lelouch either. She admired Zero, but she was afraid of him and afraid of his geass. They definitely won't go in that direction.

End game. CC even has a matching throne.
TheDisruptiveOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 18:11   Link #8623
Ryu-kun
Dragon - Igniton
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Ryu-kun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinta View Post
And Lulu has done the same thing against Schneizel. His older and more experienced self has been a constant battle back and forth. Lulu knew that Schneizel was going to attack with nuke and the floating city. He knew that he was going to back off during the China arc. We all thought lulu was shit out of luck and looked what happen. He played the bad guy to over come all odds. The only thing he didn't know was Nunally; which makes sense because Lulu can't have all the cards.
Your right or else he will have a easy win.

Also he never expected Kallen to be captured which promoted his feelings for her since he was the only one in the ship that really was shocked and almost lost a battle just to get her back.

Click siggy to join Toradora club~
Ryu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 18:12   Link #8624
Pan chan
I am a slipper :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post

I did notice something Chiba was talking about. She said how Kallen had given permission to gun her down if they suspected that she was under his Geass. She didn't tell them that she's immune now. Sounds like she was ready to die with him if need be again.
She obviously deeply loves him.
IIRC She didn't ask about it to Lelouch, she asked him if it was her free will, so right now, she doesn't know if she's immune to it or not.
Pan chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 18:13   Link #8625
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by digi.amuro View Post
Did we ever get clarification on whether kallen knew the limits of geass? It seems like she'd know, from either the year gap b4 R2 or from lelouch himself. I just dont get why she'd tell the BKs to gun her down if said situation arises if she knew he couldnt geass her again. If she ended up following him and therefore, begin acting suspiciously, would she really want them to kill her? Or maybe its the whole trust thing again and she didnt want to be fooled again. I just dont get it.
Sexist writing. Women lose all forms of reasoning when they are emotional. Scorned woman/angry woman = irrational woman. She's pissed because she's lied to and she's pissed because even though she will lay down her life for him... he doesn't treat her "right."

got it?
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 18:14   Link #8626
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisruptiveOne View Post
I salute you CC. Congratulations. You managed to outlast your rivals. The director/writer systematically got rid of all potential rivals within the last 10-12 episodes.

Episode 22 - Kallen shows Lelouch her true feelings. The music and the final words make it clear that this relationship is over. Kallen gets ready to kill him soon after...even promising to Xingke that she will kill him herself.
Episode 22 - It's clear Kaguya no longer has feelings for Lelouch either. She admired Zero, but she was afraid of him and afraid of his geass. They definitely won't go in that direction.

Please stop

If you think Kallen wasn't trying to fool herself by saying that she'll kill then you're a fool. Kallen is not going to kill him.

And C.C seems like she barely even talks to him at this point.
yvj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 18:14   Link #8627
Ryu-kun
Dragon - Igniton
*Scanlator

Quote:

Show how Lelouch has feelings for C.C besides the warlock scene in season 1...?

Old 2008-09-07, 18:14   Link #8628
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
This is what we call high class trolling.

I salute you sir. You're a professional
Wow I didnīt know thee were classes...
Even trolling has levels...
Skellington2612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 18:14   Link #8629
TheDisruptiveOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taku-kun View Post

Also he never expected Kallen to be captured which promoted his feelings for her since he was the only one in the ship that really was shocked and almost lost a battle just to get her back.
I think Lelouch just wanted her back because he knew he needed her and her guren for future battles.

He didn't seem all that worried about her when she was a captive. He was busy dating every girl at Ashford.
Old 2008-09-07, 18:15   Link #8630
Arkard

<Sigh> now I'm depressed. Not because I don't think Kalulu will happen, but rather that it seems that there seems to be alot of foreshadowing of Kallen dying. Probably dying for Lelouch, but still, she's been recklessly fickle with her life these past few episodes, and it always occurs around Lelouch.

She had that important development with Nunnally. Why? Yeah I thought that at first it would help her see his "true side" and that might be true, but she hasn't pierced his multitude of masks yet. What I think is more likely with the loli's reintroduction is that Kallen will be the one to break her from Schniezel's influence.

She's at the crossroads of selection now with the fate of the world hanging in the balance. She won't remain neutral, she's going to side with someone. Her story isn't over yet, but I fear for her.
Arkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 18:17   Link #8631
Ryu-kun
Dragon - Igniton
*Scanlator

Quote:
I think Lelouch just wanted her back because he knew he needed her and her guren for future battles.

He didn't seem all that worried about her when she was a captive. He was busy dating every girl at Ashford.
Sayoko ring any bells? Also he ran from the girls and didn't want to be with them which Rolo help put a stop to it.

Old 2008-09-07, 18:18   Link #8632
TheDisruptiveOne

Lelouch doesn't give a shit about Kallen. I can see him yelling at Suzaku to kill her the same way he was yelling at Kallen to kill Suzaku in episode 18. It fits with his character. He has abandoned all of his morals at this point.
Old 2008-09-07, 18:19   Link #8633
Sinta

Quote:

Exactly, the fact that Lulu cares for Kallen is obvious anyone arguing otherwise is just stupid. I think the same can be said for all the other females in Lulu's potential harem. C.C, Shirley, Milly, Kallen, etc. He cares for all of them. Kallen was different because his actively trying to hide his feelings from her. He wants her gone because he doesn't want to lose her as well.
Sinta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 18:19   Link #8634
Arkard

Quote:
Sayoko ring any bells? Also he ran from the girls and didn't want to be with them which Rolo help put a stop to it.
Just ignore the troll, put it on ignore. You're just encouraging it by acknowleding it's existance. Too bad ignore doesn't work on quotes though. What's really stupid is that the point brought up is outright ridiculous. If he wanted her and the Guren, he's given up many, many chances to secure it in its new hack mode.
Old 2008-09-07, 18:20   Link #8635
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skellington2612 View Post
Wow I didnīt know thee were classes...
Even trolling has levels...
Of course there are

Low level trolls will say things like "CluClu = canon"

There's not basis to waht they say but it's blunt and to the point. Hit and run most likely

High level trolls like TheDisruptiveOne use complex pseudo logic based on a combination of speculation and things pulled out of their rear to try an undermine a fandom.
Old 2008-09-07, 18:20   Link #8636
Nikusu

Send a message via AIM to Nikusu Send a message via MSN to Nikusu
Let's just assume that Kallen's gum line is to Lulu (which 90% of us could probably agree on). Doesn't that mean that she knows Lulu is confessing at that time? If this is true then that would be his first time revealing feelings. Shirely, I personally believe, was guilt. I'm sure he thought she was special, but I think his mourning was more because he thought he had finally protected her after all she had been through only to find he couldn't. Also he never said he loved her. Assuming Kallen's gum line is directed at Lulu and she's right in her assumption that he's about to try and confess, I see this as Lulu's first confession.
Nikusu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 18:21   Link #8637
TheDisruptiveOne

Lelouch would have geassed Kallen in this episode if he could have. I'm convinced of that. He really regrets wasting his chance during the first season now. Especially since he doesn't give a damn about her or her brother's dreams.
Old 2008-09-07, 18:21   Link #8638
Arkard

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
Of course there are

Low level trolls will say things like "CluClu = canon"

There's not basis to waht they say but it's blunt and to the point. Hit and run most likely

High level trolls like TheDisruptiveOne use complex pseudo logic based on a combination of speculation and things pulled out of their rear to try an undermine a fandom.
Apparently, you get more XP and loot for refuting them then the weaker ones too. Oh wait...
Old 2008-09-07, 18:22   Link #8639
Sinta

Quote:
Originally Posted by lv23 View Post
Let's just assume that Kallen's gum line is to Lulu (which 90% of us could probably agree on). Doesn't that mean that she knows Lulu is confessing at that time? If this is true then that would be his first time revealing feelings. Shirely, I personally believe, was guilt. I'm sure he thought she was special, but I think his mourning was more because he thought he had finally protected her after all she had been through only to find he couldn't. Also he never said he loved her. Assuming Kallen's gum line is directed at Lulu and she's right in her assumption that he's about to try and confess, I see this as Lulu's first confession.
I think that is a very fine speculation. The gum line only makes sense if it is being said to Lulu
Sinta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 18:23   Link #8640
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Lelouch doesn't give a shit about Kallen. I can see him yelling at Suzaku to kill her the same way he was yelling at Kallen to kill Suzaku in episode 18. It fits with his character. He has abandoned all of his morals at this point.
If he didn't give shit about her. He would have told her farewell straight to her face. He would rejected her outright. He wouldn't have stood there looking like the Grinch smiling at the little from Whoville.

He said nothing. Meaning he did not lie to her. Fact is HE LIED TO SHIRLEY!