AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2007-02-10, 21:58   Link #41
krzglue2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatochobit View Post
i havent bought a SRW game since @II on PS2, but i think i might get this one. not having voices though really reduces the fun factor. the little touch pad might add a little fun to the play factor though. i wonder if voltron will actually be useful if seperated.

Did you get @III for PS2?
krzglue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-11, 02:27   Link #42
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by krzglue2 View Post
Did you get @III for PS2?
Kusuha Mizuha, Zengar Zombolt, Selena Recital, Ibis Douglas, Retsuel Feinschmaker, Villeta Badam, Heero Yuy, Maximillion Jenius, Soldat J, Amuro Ray, Lacus Clyne, Camille Bidan. That is one cool sig. Also whatever route I need to take to get Ibis, can you tell me. I got Zengar and Retsuel with Kusuha but that was it.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-11, 11:16   Link #43
krzglue2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post
Kusuha Mizuha, Zengar Zombolt, Selena Recital, Ibis Douglas, Retsuel Feinschmaker, Villeta Badam, Heero Yuy, Maximillion Jenius, Soldat J, Amuro Ray, Lacus Clyne, Camille Bidan. That is one cool sig. Also whatever route I need to take to get Ibis, can you tell me. I got Zengar and Retsuel with Kusuha but that was it.
You mean in aII or a III, in aIII you just choose Selena Recital, first you get the blue hair girl first (forget her name, the one who fight against Ibis in aII), then in around stage 30 something, ibis will appear, but since the blue hair girl's fighter got damage badly, so you get ibis and her as co-pilot in the same mecha. On the stage when Selena Recital got a new mecha (actually it is a upgrade and repair from the glasses girl who team up with ibis.), also the glass girl finished repairing the blue hair girl's fighter, and you can use the combine GreMX attack.

Zengar and Retsuel appear in every line of the game, so no matter who you choose you still get them. But if use the male character from super type (forget his name in english.), then you got a different speech for Zengar since everybody already know him from the last war (aII), but for other characters they don't know who this man is.

But my suggestion to you is, try get some secret gundam mecha, because once you get them they already full upgrade (weapon and mecha stats), save you a lot of money (one example will be the Pearl white Qubeley, whic you get around stage 43 if you do the right thing.)
krzglue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-19, 03:14   Link #44
Valcion
Graviton Wave

Just wondering, what Banpresto originals(if any) are in W?
Valcion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-19, 03:20   Link #45
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

If you don't consider the Ardygun family as Banpresto originals then I can't say ^^;;;

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-28, 09:00   Link #46
masama
use the fōrks ~

It's out!

played the first mission the animation is really nice and polished, though there are no voices during attacks, a big minus .
oh and the dialogues are a little too small for my eyes, its hard to read and giving me abit of a headache I guess I just need some time to get used to.
masama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-02, 12:55   Link #47
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Just ordered my copy from YesAsia (with free worldwide shipping no less). Well now to wait.
Old 2007-03-03, 10:23   Link #48
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Minor spoilers here and there:
Spoiler:
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-03, 13:09   Link #49
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
Minor spoilers here and there:
Spoiler:
[spoiler] The Nadesico units were always nerfed so nerfing them any further is simply making a point at er.... this point (constant 10 damage in almost every game except J for me). What I don't like is getting rid of Minato, Megumi and Jun-Kun since they've pretty much always been there for seishin purposes. I guess they want to emphasize the Nadesico captain link by having only Yurika (Kirk) and Ruri (Picard) around.
Old 2007-03-03, 13:22   Link #50
supperrfreek
Professional Genius

no other gundam series? what a shame! but I guess there's going to be a huge arsenal from other series.
supperrfreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-03, 14:11   Link #51
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by supperrfreek View Post
no other gundam series? what a shame! but I guess there's going to be a huge arsenal from other series.
Yeah anyone else getting even more sick of Seed than of U.C Gundam yet? U.C Gundam is epic so you can mix it up a bit, but Seed is Seed. Heliopolis Destroyed->Skirmishes in Space->Andy Bartfled->Blitz Gundam Destroyed->Alaska->Freedom and Justice are introduced->Orb->Revelations of Kira->Athrun, Dearka and Yzak join->NUKES!->Destroy Genesis->The end. I'm kind of tired of it.
Old 2007-03-04, 03:02   Link #52
Valcion
Graviton Wave

Banpresto has been leaning away from UC for a while now, at least on the recent handhelds =\
Valcion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-04, 05:11   Link #53
Syn13
Sui Yein Ng 13

Its alright that U.C. series are left out IMO, as long as they are in the major console versions.
Its good to get away from the U.C. series in SRW after 15 years of playing the game

I love that they included Astray into SRW W, first "favorite" I choose, then Shin Getter, then GaoGaiGar Final.
Syn13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-04, 12:54   Link #54
Sety
Lost in your Eyes~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post
Yeah anyone else getting even more sick of Seed than of U.C Gundam yet? U.C Gundam is epic so you can mix it up a bit, but Seed is Seed. Heliopolis Destroyed->Skirmishes in Space->Andy Bartfled->Blitz Gundam Destroyed->Alaska->Freedom and Justice are introduced->Orb->Revelations of Kira->Athrun, Dearka and Yzak join->NUKES!->Destroy Genesis->The end. I'm kind of tired of it.
Just reading that its obvious you haven't played W yet.

For your information they skip half of SEED, at the most they only cameo here and there. When the SEED guys do join Kira already has Freedom effectively meaning they only do half of the SEED story. Also they join VERY late in the game, not until a good bit after the halfway mark.
Sety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-05, 02:05   Link #55
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sety View Post
Just reading that its obvious you haven't played W yet.

For your information they skip half of SEED, at the most they only cameo here and there. When the SEED guys do join Kira already has Freedom effectively meaning they only do half of the SEED story. Also they join VERY late in the game, not until a good bit after the halfway mark.
No but I own every other SRW in existence and that's how they've done it up till now (Alpha 3 and J and I was already tired of it, not as much as freaking Endless Waltz though). My SRW W copy is in the mail so I can't have it yet. I guess this means they focus more on Astray which is good.
Old 2007-03-05, 02:21   Link #56
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

So...is there any Kira/Canard thing in W? My W is still in shipping.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-05, 03:38   Link #57
Sety
Lost in your Eyes~~~

Canard doesn't show up till very late in the game, like late 40's.
Sety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-05, 03:47   Link #58
Archer

Canard's first appearance is in a split-route level.

SEED is one route, Astray is the other.
Archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-05, 05:45   Link #59
Syn13
Sui Yein Ng 13

Which is the very reason why I went with the Astray routes in the game, that and I had buffed up all of my GaoGaiGar characters.

Canard has the best theme song in the entire game.

Disappointed that the rest of the "Astray"/"Seed MSV" MS were only available in one stage at the very end of the game. Regenerate Gundam would have been kickass to use too.
Syn13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 16:11   Link #60
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

WOOOOOOOOOOO! My copies here and as I expected the shoutout goes to Full Metal Panic Film Partners and not Gonzo or Kyoto Animation as one would expect for FMP. So yeah it's the novel series and not any anime, it just uses the anime designs, or light novel designs and what not, with music that belongs to the FMP Film Partners Banner. FMP is and always has been a collaberative effort between companies.

The demos look unbelievably fluid compared to SRW J and I can't wait to start the game. And here's Tekkaman with his new and improved theme that actually syncs with the anime opening like the anime opening. The stupid Getter Get theme is back and Orguns song sounds kind of creepy. Tatuku M9, Golion Opening, Bonta Kun A-Team, The Happy happy Nadesico theme, round out the first demo. The second demo has Yuusha Oh Tanjou Mythology, The common Prince of Darkness Theme, The Gundam Seed ending is now used for seed (Annato no whatever) and thank christ after the Strike Launch/Final Jeorpardy theme, Reincarnation of course is there for Tekkaman Blade II which is given me goosebumps, Fire Wars, Some Ungodly Badass song for Second Raid I don't recognize that sounds like 80's music I think it might be original, Pretty neat orginal theme for Astray which I think came from the OVA short, The Mazinkaizer v. Ankoku Daishogun Theme (and Paris background which means its done properly, Original song for Astray X which sounds dramatic and a bit regal. I think that's it pretty much. Neat stuff, if anyone wants to fill in any blanks where I can't remember the theme go ahead, otherwise I'll research and come back to organize it.