AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-12-02, 20:45   Link #61
KidKoolAid

Kabuto's got something awesome up his sleeve. Madara's trying to gain the intellectual upper hand over Kabuto was great stuff, the rest of the chapter so-so.
KidKoolAid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-02, 21:01   Link #62
GusGus

It pains me to see Sasori to die in that way, why to bring it back? He died in a epic fight and now he suddenly is beaten by Kanguro? really? aaggh, it's one bad chapter after another.
GusGus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-02, 21:05   Link #63
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

uhm. does Naruto really need a tailed beast bomb. His rasengan was already strong enough....
Reckoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-02, 21:36   Link #64
HiddenMessage
Tofu Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
uhm. does Naruto really need a tailed beast bomb. His rasengan was already strong enough....
To quote that IronMan movie, "peace is obtain through having a bigger stick than the other guy." at least that's how I remember it. xD Is it so bad to give Naruto a Village destroying technique?
HiddenMessage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-02, 21:36   Link #65
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Quote:
He doesn't. Sage mode is just as powerful, but takes too much time to start. The only thing forcing him to learn tailed beast bomb is the bijuu chakra preventing him from creating a normal rasengan/shuriken.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-02, 21:38   Link #66
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroyuki View Post
I completely agree about the chibi-kyuubi, absolutely adorable.
-I honestly thought the spoiler provider was exaggerating when they said the form was so cute, it makes fangirls squeal. I can see that they were being serious. Its like one of those Tigger plushies you think you outgrew but deep down you want to take it home as a pet. Ahem, well onto the rest.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroyuki View Post
About the resengan, while we, as a forum, are more cynical about recycling old ideas to be all-emcampassing, perfectly-available solution, I personally think that the resengan was initally designed by Kishi to have this relationship with the tailed beast. Remember, Kushina was a tailed beast, maybe he developed the Resengan initally for her. Maybe he told this to Jiraiya, which would be why Jiraiya taught the technique, which as supposed to be a rank-A jutsu known only to a select few, to a complete nobody (at the time). I think that it's also a little too convenient, I want to believe that the planning was initally there.

There is also the chance that Minato also fought against bijuu in the past. He was one of the most feared Shinobi during his tenure. Also, I love the resengan.
-To be honest, I have no problem with Naruto continuing to make new variations of the Rasengan. Like others, I feel that being a one-trick pony is fine as long as he's got at least SOME variety to it. I mean the boy added a dual layer of chakra for the Oodama, made both the Fuuton: Rasengan and Rasenshuriken from scratch, has the Sage Mode powered versions and now, technically speaking he's learning the origin that inspired the jutsu, the Tailed Beast Bomb. Yeah its all so convenient for the plot that he just so happens to have a way out but right when he's struck with a major problem, but at this point what does it matter? As long as he's getting stronger I don't care if his ultimate attack comes from wailing a wooden stick around, yelling "YAH" at the top of his lungs. Plus, Bee knowing who Minato was alludes that this was really within Minato's grand scheme of planning. What an amazing father. He sacrificed his life to give his dying wife a chance to see their son and he made sure to leave plans/steps that will ultimately make his son a freaking powerhouse.

-Oh and as for why he needs to learn the Tailed Beast Bomb now even though the Rasengan is already a strong move; think about it for a second. Just how much damage does that move actually do when used by a tailed beast? 4TK blew up 3 Rashoumon gates and then some. 6TK made an even bigger crater in the already damaged landscape and the blast wasn't even fully charged. And the Hachibi mode Bee blew up an entire mountain region. Now imagine having that much destructive power at the palm of your hand. You're basically carrying a megaton bomb with enough destructive power to kill anything you need to see dead.
Old 2010-12-02, 21:51   Link #67
xellos2099

I just read the chinese chapter, Bee said that resengan is a technique that is based upon observation of tail beast canon. It seem like the Minato fought Bee before. My guess is that He saw Bee using the Tail canon and he copy it using normal charka. Which is the reason why Bee said it is fate, a miracle when he heard Naruto indirect learn it from Minato.
xellos2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-02, 21:52   Link #68
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

so basically naruto needs to be bff with kyuubi
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-02, 21:55   Link #69
ronin myael
lost ronin

not a bad chapter at all. that ridiculous kyuubi form reminded me of the time when naruto first trained with jiraiya and he could only summon a tadpole instead of a frog! lol

it's been a while since i last laughed in one of these chapters, it's nice to get that old silly naruto feel back.

so rasengan was really inspired by the bijuu bomb, eh? i could believe that. but i don't think minato created rasengan for naruto. i think he's one of these geniuses who study their opponents and try to make their own versions of their enemies' strongest attacks. minato was born during the time of war, it's not impossible for him to observe jinchuuriki fight in battle and use that bomb.
ronin myael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-02, 22:25   Link #70
Fran~
floating away...

Kyuubi-chan is so kawaii!!!!

BTW, there is another loose end who is solved, Rasengan was a technique for Naruto from its creation. The way Kishi solved the lack of the extra pair of hands was clever.
Old 2010-12-02, 22:49   Link #71
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
The way Kishi solved the lack of the extra pair of hands was clever.
-Still doesn't really explain how he cannot do a regular Rasengan without an aid of a clone due to the concertration needed, when all of a sudden he can mentally command the extra pair of arms and still have enough focus to almost form the Tailed Beast Bomb on the 1st try. But hey, what am I complaining for? The kid's getting stronger so I might as well enjoy this.
Old 2010-12-02, 23:20   Link #72
james0246

^I think it has to do with how he made the Rasengan to begin with. His brain literally became wired in such a way that it became near impossible for him to adequately combine the various properties of the Rasengan single-handedly.

In other words, he's "stupid".
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-02, 23:22   Link #73
ZeroForever

so rasengan version 5.5? seriously does naruto have moves other then rasengan versions, kage bushin, and random power ups?
Old 2010-12-02, 23:45   Link #74
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
^I think it has to do with how he made the Rasengan to begin with. His brain literally became wired in such a way that it became near impossible for him to adequately combine the various properties of the Rasengan single-handedly.

In other words, he's "stupid".
-Eh, I wouldn't go so far as to call him "stupid". I'd say its more of a "habit" which he's gotten accustomed to. But bearing that in mind, if he has gotten used to the Kage Bunshin method, why is it that he's suddenly so comfortable with using the chakra limbs for this purpose? More importantly, if he can use an "arm" to form a Rasengan, then couldn't he technically perform it with just his 2 arms instead?
Old 2010-12-02, 23:49   Link #75
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

By creating those arms Naruto just used some form of izanagi. He imagined them in his mind (created the illusion of them) then he brought them out, made them real.
Old 2010-12-03, 00:03   Link #76
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-After re-reading the chapter I came upon one interesting bit of info. The Hachibi himself stated that even he and Bee went through the whole "Chakra Trade" phase that Naruto is going through now. But the way the Hachibi said it, it seems to indicate that when Bee separated Hachibi's chakra from its will, the Hachibi wasn't tamed immediately. It took time for them to develop this sort of "friendship". If that is the case, then there may be hope for Naruto to yet attain the beast's form (if only to add more power to his attacks). Though there doesn't seem to be a need for this yet. Needless to say though, I'm happy with this .
Old 2010-12-03, 00:04   Link #77
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-Eh, I wouldn't go so far as to call him "stupid". I'd say its more of a "habit" which he's gotten accustomed to. But bearing that in mind, if he has gotten used to the Kage Bunshin method, why is it that he's suddenly so comfortable with using the chakra limbs for this purpose? More importantly, if he can use an "arm" to form a Rasengan, then couldn't he technically perform it with just his 2 arms instead?
Additionally, I said "stupid", not to imply incompetency (I would have called him stupid in that case ), but rather to indicate that his brain has literally formed paths and neurons needed to use Rasengan with 2 hands, making it near impossible to learn the other method.

The Kyuubi arms are creating a different Rasengan, so we can't really compare them to a clone helping Naruto.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-03, 00:15   Link #78
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Additionally, I said "stupid", not to imply incompetency (I would have called him stupid in that case ), but rather to indicate that his brain has literally formed paths and neurons needed to use Rasengan with 2 hands, making it near impossible to learn the other method.

The Kyuubi arms are creating a different Rasengan, so we can't really compare them to a clone helping Naruto.
-Ah, well if you put it that way then it does make more sense (ugh, should have taken that psychology course when I had the chance). Ok, so this new move he's doing is a different "Rasengan", hence why he's not having problems that he'd normally face.

-As a side note; can we all agree to stop calling this move another "Rasengan"? Shouldn't we just call it the "Tailed Beast Bomb" which is what the Rasengan was based off of? I say this only to stop overly-displeased people from complaining that its the same technique but with a different dress.
Old 2010-12-03, 00:23   Link #79
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Kabuto's inner monolouge is quite interesting. Can't wait to find out what Kabuto meant by "I've Got a Good Feel for it now..." Is he talking about Anko? Or potentially Edo Tensei? Wouldn't it be cool if Kabuto was actually staging the "deaths" of Shin and Sasori, to give the Alliance false hope, or to trick Madara somehow? .
It would be cool, but Im not sure this would be the case...i think because Kabuto "didnt have a feel for it," shin and sasori were able to break the technique. (well, i guess in that sense the alliance will have false hope as they look to defeat other zombies by reaching out to them) since kabuto appears to have figured something out then its likely these types of speeches will no longer work and the likes of Asuma and Hiashi are going to have to be sealed/physically overpowered...at least that what i hope
Old 2010-12-03, 00:33   Link #80
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:

It's not that it shows that he's "stupid," it's just that it shows he has a lack of talent. Rather than learn how to do it with two hands he just stays in his comfort zone with the shadow clone, which wastes chakra and is extremely awkward and time-consuming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-As a side note; can we all agree to stop calling this move another "Rasengan"? Shouldn't we just call it the "Tailed Beast Bomb" which is what the Rasengan was based off of? I say this only to stop overly-displeased people from complaining that its the same technique but with a different dress.
It is the same technique with a different dress. There's no denying this. I mean, that's pretty much the whole point of what Bee was saying.

But yeah, tell me again why Naruto limits himself to only 3 or 4 ninjutsus when there are literally thousands out there?
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion