Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2012-02-03, 11:08   Link #7481
Somnus
Eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:
Somewhat? I'd say exactly. It's the first thing I thought of when it was introduced. Still, I like the idea nonetheless.
Old 2012-02-03, 11:29   Link #7482
immblueversion

Ya know, after reading the Manga Stream translation and looking closely at his body movements, I think I can guess who that damn pumpkin is.

Spoiler:

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-03, 11:30   Link #7483
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Spoiler for 269:
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-03, 11:47   Link #7484
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Urgh, this is gonna take fucking forever...

I will just put Fairy Tail on hold until april and read it all in one swoop.
Old 2012-02-03, 12:01   Link #7485
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasxn View Post
Urgh, this is gonna take fucking forever...

I will just put Fairy Tail on hold until april and read it all in one swoop.
By then the first day of the five-day tournament will be over.

Old 2012-02-03, 13:02   Link #7486
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Spoiler for chapter 269:
Old 2012-02-03, 13:32   Link #7487
sergel02

So much color!!

But can someone tell me who they think the pumpkin is?
sergel02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-03, 13:33   Link #7488
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post
So much color!!

Hot Eye.

Lol Mavis
Old 2012-02-03, 13:38   Link #7489
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Now we know what Mashima does in his spare time...play Assassin's Creed multilayer xD
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-03, 14:27   Link #7490
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post
So much color!!

Spoiler for Speculation:

Old 2012-02-03, 15:01   Link #7491
unameit

I want team B to win this damn thing... This manga should try to be different a lil bit.. don't just let the main characters win every fucking time..

If I have to measure it based on the info given so far, nobody can defeat either jellal or laxus on 1 on 1 on equal ground from team A..

It's always been portrayed that erza is the weakest s-rank member after mirajane (non active for too long) in fairy tail, the top 3 are gildarts, laxus, and mystogan..

However, lucy is not as weak as she looks but in principal, she only got 1 trump card and that is gemini, her any other spirit are somewhat a joke save for loki and caprico but it's difficult to imagine any member of team B will lose to a spirit...

I don't want team B is there to just play a support role to team A, that would be freaking BORING!!

Obviously, this will not be a straightforward competition, there will be some plot like in previous arc exam competition..
unameit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-03, 15:44   Link #7492
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by unameit View Post
I want team B to win this damn thing... This manga should try to be different a lil bit.. don't just let the main characters win every fucking time..

If I have to measure it based on the info given so far, nobody can defeat either jellal or laxus on 1 on 1 on equal ground from team A..

It's always been portrayed that erza is the weakest s-rank member after mirajane (non active for too long) in fairy tail, the top 3 are gildarts, laxus, and mystogan..

However, lucy is not as weak as she looks but in principal, she only got 1 trump card and that is gemini, her any other spirit are somewhat a joke save for loki and caprico but it's difficult to imagine any member of team B will lose to a spirit...

I don't want team B is there to just play a support role to team A, that would be freaking BORING!!

Obviously, this will not be a straightforward competition, there will be some plot like in previous arc exam competition..
Lucy has the most utility in the team, because of her variety of summons (strength, skill, magic, illusion, defence - she's got the whole pack already) and Erza was actually able to fight both Luxus and Gerard 1v1, each in their respective arcs. As for the S-class rankings, Mystgan is in another world, Luxus is not part of the guild and Gildartz is...Gildartz, you can't expect anyone to be stronger than him.

So far I can't really see any teamplay though, if only one member from each team enters each event.
Old 2012-02-03, 15:46   Link #7493
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Lucy has the most utility in the team, because of her variety of summons (strength, skill, magic, illusion, defence - she's got the whole pack already) and Erza was actually able to fight both Luxus and Gerard 1v1, each in their respective arcs. As for the S-class rankings, Mystgan is in another world, Luxus is not part of the guild and Gildartz is...Gildartz, you can't expect anyone to be stronger than him.

So far I can't really see any teamplay though, if only one member from each team enters each event.
Luxus has been reinstated.
Old 2012-02-03, 16:01   Link #7494
immblueversion

Quote:
Luxus is not part of the guild
Where have you been for the past 10 chapters?

Old 2012-02-03, 16:27   Link #7495
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Forgetting about things :P
Old 2012-02-03, 16:42   Link #7496
immblueversion

Quote:
Forgetting about things :P
I guess it didn't help that Lucy questioned Laxus's inclusion. After all, she and the others weren't around when Laxus was reinstated into the guild (they were out visiting Porlyusica at the time), so I guess no one bothered to tell them the news.

Old 2012-02-03, 21:06   Link #7497
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Good grief, Ultear is going to kill me with her sexy. Just her standing there doing nothing is sexy (well, its the pose, I'll admit it ).

And Mavis = loli moe goodness. If more lolis were like her, the world would be a much better place. I want my own Mavis!!

Natsu: "Fascinating!" ... when has he ever used a word like that...

lol at Laxus's face when Juvia 'attacked' a Gray clone.

So no area-effect spells can be used - must be presicion or point-blank...and even 'destroying' the surroundings will probably end up as a huge minus if they animate the debris falling on the other clones.... This will prove interesting at the very least...
Old 2012-02-03, 21:41   Link #7498
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Down by 1 point and down by 3 points huh? Rough start for Fairy Tail. Oh, by the by, whoever called that the hooded girl from Mermaid Heel may be Millianna, you may be right on the money on that one, thanks to the color spread. Also, sorry Ultear fans, but it appears your Goddess is not going commando like it was thought when she appeared in the beach. Looks like MC Psycho Bitch fans got another reason to love her: Yandere possibilities, nice figure, and now, a red head. I think we now know what happened to Rena from Higurashi/Asuka from Evangelion after her series ended^^. Which reminds me, who the hell invited Rei Ayanami and Broly's weako version to Sabertooth? Is that guild planning to win by turning everyone into happiness goo and causing third impact again? If so, I'm calling Eve will be Shinji Ikari and Mermaid Heel's leader to be Misato. That also reminds me, dangit, everytime I look at that girl, she gives off that vibe of a female Roy Mustang. IT'S INESCAPABLE I TELLS YA! Freaking spider web lady ruining Mermaid heel's team picture, she's the only heel in a group of baby faces. Also, Shellia still looks cute. Finally, yeah, the blue bunny, failed mascot for both Blue Pegasus and Twitter-v-.
Old 2012-02-03, 21:54   Link #7499
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Mavis doing prologue.... nyaaa~~~~~

great.... just like I thought this arc will be an interesting one.... (I already forgot about that time skip)
Raven Tail is targeting Fairy Tail from beginning, eh?? so dangerous....

this hide and seek game is very good idea..... see?? even Juvia can get his Gray's harem
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-03, 22:36   Link #7500
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:

Except that all of them suck. Never once has any of her supposed utilities has proven useful.

Anyway, Juvia made this chapter win once again XD
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen