AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-05-26, 22:44   Link #3201
BakaKuma

Asano, continued

xLynx i want to start by thanking you for your praise, it spurrs my creative soul on, i'm happy to say that i will be creating further ninja as soon as i come up with some more ideas. on a side note, i'm planning some things that may well come to include your character, if you so choose.
now, on to the info.

Asano info continued-

Gear-

his robe has small plates sewn into it, making it the rival of most types of armor

his weapons have small serrations along their edge

his mask has a small amber lens in each of the eyeholes

Specifics-

bloodtype- o negative

favorite food- rare steak, stir-fry, pork rinds, and potatoes

dislikes- couples, children, large groups of people, and loud noises

likes- quiet clearings in forests, solitude, animals, long walks alone, sleeping under the stars

fears- being in a relationship, large groups of people, dying alone, and watching people die

personality/backstory-

Asano is a very shy individual, he tries to always help people so that he doesn't end up like his father. he has always wanted a relationship, but is afraid that if he gets into a relationship, he'll end up hurting the person he cares for. he loves animals, and will go out of his way to protect and care for them. his biggest pet peeve is couples, meaning he hates seeing people together because he is too afraid to find someone. many of his jutsu are very powerful, and as a warrior he is greatly feared and quite deadly to his enemies. while he is very important in the hidden rock village most of the residents are too afraid of him to talk. Asano went on a mission to the hidden leaf village to learn more about his mother's side of the family, by request of the raikage. while there he met hinata hyuuga, and quickly developed a crush on her due to her nature, which he thought was similar to his own. he learned that his mother had been the sister of the mother to the current head of the hyuuga clan. among the hyuuga clan his fighting skills had often been attributed to his doujutsu blending. after realizing that hinata was head over heels in love with naruto, he gave up on ever having a relationship with her. he quickly realized that the hidden leaf village was much more accepting of people like him, and vowed to try to join them. upon his return he made mention of his desire to join the hidden leaf to the raikage. the raikage immediately imprisoned him out of fear that he might join the hidden leaf and share his secrets. in a frenzy of rage Asano escaped his cell, killing many innocent people on his way out of the village. upon calming down he was wracked with guilt over the murders he had commited. he quickly realized that he was now a criminal and would be in everyone's bingo books, including his coveted hidden leaf's. filled with dispair and anger, still wracked with guilt, he has been wandering and killing criminals since. he has avoided capture and all larger cities for nearly 5 years, his special jutsu allowing him to have aged only a few months physically. a chance encounter with hinata, during a mission to fight pein led him to try to help her from the shadows from then on. a dream which was quickly forgotten when he sustained a life threatening injury from a wandering leaf ninja. he vowed then and there to never again help any village,but to instead remain in the forests, protecting them from outsiders. ever since his dicision to protect the forests, he hasn't left the forest that he settled in.

now that the back story has been brought to light i feel it important to mention that he never reveals his mask, because of the injury he sustained, it healed into a massive scar that warps his face. Asano is capable of summoning many different types of animals due to his affinity for animals. he is the utmost expert on animals that has ever lived. his mastery of animals makes the inuzuka clan seem like novices in the study of animal jutsu. while asano has no pets he can communicate with any animal that he comes across.

and thats all that i feel i need to divulge at this moment if you have questions or concerns feel free to pm me or even post them, i will adress anything that is said in the order that i recieve them. thank you all for reading this and for taking the time to comment(if you comment).
BakaKuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-27, 17:19   Link #3202
kyugi

i need help coming up with a character i already have one in the forums further up but lost though
kyugi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-30, 01:17   Link #3203
XxzabuzaxX

Name: Hayai Katsu

Height: 6’1”

Weight: 170lbs.

Weapons: Kunai, shuriken, paper bombs, and his two custom katana, Kokutan and Aibori. Both swords are made with a special material that contains bits diamond so they can cut through almost anything and are unbreakable. Katsu can also create many weapons out of wood. Tailed beast scrolls.

Strengths: Taijutsu, speed, agility, stealth, and ninjutsu.He specializes in capturing missions.

Weaknesses: Genjustu skills, and his curse mark.

Village: Leaf (former Sound)

Clan: None

Bloodline Limits: Curse mark, Wood release.

Hair and Eyes: Hair is light blue and, eyes are green.

Missions:

D rank: 24 successes
C rank: 11 successes
B rank: 71 successes
A rank: 103 successes
S rank: 45 successes

Personality: Usually calm, relaxed, and peaceful tries to avoid battle if possible but, and very intellectual.

Major Jutsu:
1. Wood release: Forest of Whim
Description: Creates a seemingly endless forest which Katsu can travel between trees by going underground and using the roots of the trees. Katsu can also manipulate the trees to attack, capture or even defend himself.

2. Water release: Acid Rain
Description: Katsu summons a hard rain that melts skin and burns flesh eventually turning opponent into nothing but a pool of blood.

3. Earth release: Great Fissure
Description: Katsu opens up a hole that can be any size necessary under his opponent(s) and then quickly closes it back up again, crushing his opponent(s).

4. Forbiden Jutsu: Tailed Beast Restrain
Description: Katsu runs up to a Jinchurikii and puts his hand on their seal and then slowly starts to remove the tailed best from the host and then permanently closes up the seal. Katsu then take the beast and seals it on to a scroll.

5.Water and Earth release: Mud Slide
Description: Katsu creates a mud slide that surrounds the enemy and quickly hardens trapping his opponent(s).

6.Curse Seal Release
Description:Katsu release the full power of his curse mark, increasing his speed to that of the 4th Hokage's, makes him strong enough to destroy a mountain in one single punch, and more then triples his amount of chakra. Although the after effects are devastating and Katsu will pass out after it resolves.

History: Shortly after his birth Katsu was abducted by Orochimaru (along with Yamato and 58 others).Orochimaru then infused all of their DNA with DNA from the Fist Hokage, 58 of the babies’ bodies rejected the DNA and then died. Shortly after Orochimaru fled Kohana, Orochimaru later hear news of a boy from the Leaf who controlled the same powers as the First Hokage and realize one of his experiments had survived. He quickly went back to Kohana and captured Katsu who was only 12 at the time. Orochimaru trained Katsu and gave him a curse mark. Katsu was one of Orochimaru’s subordinates for years until the war between the Sand and Sound against the Leaf. After Katsu saw what had happened to Orochimaru he got angry and went to the leaf in search of revenge. But once he got to the Leaf he saw a mother trying to save her child from a burning building and then the building collapsed not only killing the child but also falling on the mother. Katsu quickly realized that Orochimaru was the person responsible for all of this death and destruction. He became a member of the leaf and Katsu lived his life happily for several years slowly working his way up. Until one day, Katsu was going through some mission file when he stumbled upon Orochimaru’s profile and read it, learning that Orochimaru had actually kidnapped him, while he was with Orochimaru he had been brainwashed .Orochimaru was the reason he had never known his now dead parents, Katsu sore to never let this happen to anyone else , he swore to protect his village so, he then became an ANBU black ops.

Last edited by XxzabuzaxX; 2010-05-30 at 13:18.
XxzabuzaxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-30, 10:36   Link #3204
KaiokenAttack

Spoiler for prolly manga??:
Old 2010-05-31, 20:24   Link #3205
Keikan
Kingkiller

Location: Where the lava and the waterfall are struck by the shadows
Send a message via MSN to Keikan
Kakumei

Hey guys,
Long time, no time to get on and post or review . Anyway I'm back quickly to post a new organisation and some weapons from them. Members are coming soon maybe.

Spoiler for “Revolution”:

Spoiler for ”Weapons”:

And that's a wrap for my five minute allotment of time to Animesuki. Hope you like, I'll try to get back soon to have a look at the characters everyone been posting.
I have stolen princesses back from sleeping barrow kings. I burned down the town of Trebon. I have spent the night with Felurian and left with both my sanity and my life. I was expelled from the University at a younger age than most people are allowed in. I tread paths by moonlight that others fear to speak of during day. I have talked to Gods, loved women, and written songs that make the minstrels weep.

My name is Kvothe. You may have heard of me.
Keikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-01, 08:52   Link #3206
ragnos007

These are more for Jutsus for Naruto

Like sasuke with kirin how he was able to control natures lightning. I think it would be awesome for naruto to be able to control natures wind. 1 It could be used as an awesome shield against sasukes kirin and other lightning based jutsu. 2 is for the next part.
Similar to gaaras ability to disintegrate himself into sand particles - naruto make himself part of the wind. He can use it to travel distances with relative ease. Definitely not as quick as the Hiriashin but he does away with the seal needed - particularly if he is traveling in uncharted territory etc. Would be great for scouting, escaping. May even do away with the need to do kage bushin in order to find someone like when sasukes scent split up after the fight between sasuke and deidara (after sasuke healed up).
Old 2010-06-01, 12:22   Link #3207
XLynx
Leonian Warlord

weapon

the idea of this weapon came from hidan's abilities.

name: Blood Tracer Kunai
description: if the user has drawn the enemies blood with the blade (s)he can activate the seal on the hilt and then throw the kunai. this kunai will then hunt down the enemy either until the target has been hit or the user runs out of chakra. the blade will NOT go around and inanimate objects such as a tree or a rock. these objects will stop the blade fom reaching its target.

please comment
Old 2010-06-01, 23:50   Link #3208
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Name: Razor Desert (in development )
Description: the ground within the jutsu is transformed into a Kunai, these kunai can become projectiles at the users will. This jutsu takes up a lot of Chakra do to its effectiveness and depending on range it stretches. Can be used Anywhere but most useful in areas such as the desert.
Old 2010-06-03, 08:56   Link #3209
Keikan
Kingkiller

As I said I've managed to pick up some time so have reviewed every character and idea on the last couple of pages. Just look for your name . Oh and for those who know my previous reviewing style, I've seriously relaxed (I blame alcohol) so my harsh, spirit-shattering reviews are a thing of the past. IN PROGRESS (not finished because it's late and I have to go to bed for uni tomorrow. I'll let you know when it's finished.)

Spoiler for Xexos:

Spoiler for Kyubi Jinchuuriki:

Spoiler for doubleflamerasengan:

Spoiler for AuroraFlash:

Spoiler for SuigetsuKun:

Spoiler for DKN117:

Spoiler for Rei Kaiga:

Spoiler for zeyuke:

Spoiler for PhenixKujo:

Spoiler for XLynx:

Spoiler for kirisute_gomen:

Spoiler for BakaKuma:

Spoiler for Blaze023:

Spoiler for kyugi:

Spoiler for XxzabuzaxX:

TBC
I have stolen princesses back from sleeping barrow kings. I burned down the town of Trebon. I have spent the night with Felurian and left with both my sanity and my life. I was expelled from the University at a younger age than most people are allowed in. I tread paths by moonlight that others fear to speak of during day. I have talked to Gods, loved women, and written songs that make the minstrels weep.

Old 2010-06-03, 08:58   Link #3210
Keikan
Kingkiller

The continuation of my previous post (darn word limit).

Spoiler for KaiokenAttack:

Spoiler for ragnos007:

Spoiler for Kyero Fox:

NEWS: Naruto Gyaku is now posted and a link is in the "Naruto Fan-Fiction Thread". Oh and Kyubi and anyone else who's characters are up for use in the story, those chapters are coming soon.

Old 2010-06-03, 12:53   Link #3211
kirisute_gomen
Senior Swordsman

^ There doesn't seem to be a review to my post even though you have quoted it. Will you add it?
Old 2010-06-03, 16:43   Link #3212
Kyubi Jinchuuriki
Zyuubikage on TONFA

Location: Right next to you.... no the other way.... NO THE OTHER WAY ........ NO!!!! THE OTHER... nevermind
Send a message via AIM to Kyubi Jinchuuriki
Keikan, epic reviewing spree lol. And my character Tensai, since after ur information about everyone being born with chakra, i guess he is like rock lee and cannot access his chakra.And yes i could make a bad character if i wanted to lol.
Old 2010-06-05, 07:45   Link #3213
Kenji Soto

Im new here so i dont really know what to expect. Are we able to for groups and fight with our characters here?

But anyway, name is Kenji Soto. My element is fire and i plan to form my own group while here (1 water, 1 wind, 1 lightning, 1 earth). Im a bad guy. Dont know the village i was born in and i am in no clan. Shoulder length black hair, red eyes and a scar on my right arm from a fire. Not very strong with hand-to-hand combat but has a jutsu that I will use if it comes down to it. Can use Ninjutsu and has 1 Genjutsu, but not strong with Taijutsu.
Kenji Soto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-05, 07:50   Link #3214
kirisute_gomen
Senior Swordsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenji Soto View Post
Im new here so i dont really know what to expect. Are we able to for groups and fight with our characters here?

But anyway, name is Kenji Soto. My element is fire and i plan to form my own group while here (1 water, 1 wind, 1 lightning, 1 earth). Im a bad guy. Dont know the village i was born in and i am in no clan. Shoulder length black hair, red eyes and a scar on my right arm from a fire. Not very strong with hand-to-hand combat but has a jutsu that I will use if it comes down to it. Can use Ninjutsu and has 1 Genjutsu, but not strong with Taijutsu.
You're just nuts...
As mentioned on the very first page...
Quote:
-Come one, come all to the "Create Your Own Justsu or Naruto character" thread. Here you can post your creations. There's no real purpose to this thread other than to collect creativity from the fans of the Naruto series. There are however a few small rules:

1) ORIGINALITY, ORIGINALITY, ORIGINALITY, I cannot stress that enough.

2) The justsu or character cannot be proclaimed as "flawless" or "beats everything" once put into picture.

3) Have fun (I know it's cheesy but I needed a 3rd non-consequential rule).

4) *NEW RULE* Aside from characters and jutsu, should a person desire itso, they are allowed to create weapons and other accessories for the character they create. Of course, all the rules that apply to the jutsus and characters also apply to the weapons as well.
That's not hard to get, is it? You simply create a character. There are lots of examples right here. You are a fool not to look at least at one of the 161 pages. I bet you're just an immature teenager (there are mature ones, but you're not among them). Why do I say so? You ask silly questions instead of using the gift of reading. It's so simple. You don't enter a forum to get attention you don't get from your parents, you use it to communicate...

Quote:
Communication is a process of transferring information from one entity to another. Communication processes are sign-mediated interactions between at least two agents which share a repertoire of signs and semiotic rules. Communication is commonly defined as "the imparting or interchange of thoughts, opinions, or information by speech, writing, or signs".
That does not include living in a fantasy world or asking questions that have been answered on the very first page. Can I just cut your head off and play football with it? Touchdown! Touchdown!!
Old 2010-06-06, 09:35   Link #3215
Kenji Soto

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirisute_gomen View Post
You're just nuts...
As mentioned on the very first page...

That's not hard to get, is it? You simply create a character. There are lots of examples right here. You are a fool not to look at least at one of the 161 pages. I bet you're just an immature teenager (there are mature ones, but you're not among them). Why do I say so? You ask silly questions instead of using the gift of reading. It's so simple. You don't enter a forum to get attention you don't get from your parents, you use it to communicate...

That does not include living in a fantasy world or asking questions that have been answered on the very first page. Can I just cut your head off and play football with it? Touchdown! Touchdown!!
i read it before but forgot about it. im just new to the site so dont know how things are here. No sure why you need to get so upset about it
Kenji Soto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-06, 11:32   Link #3216
kirisute_gomen
Senior Swordsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenji Soto View Post
i read it before but forgot about it. im just new to the site so dont know how things are here. No sure why you need to get so upset about it
You're not new born, are you?
Old 2010-06-06, 20:07   Link #3217
Keikan
Kingkiller

Wow kirisute way to bite a guys head off. Ease up a bit mate. Don't forget you are new too so don't judge others harshly lest you be judged harshly too even though you make good characters.

All you need to do is welcome Kenji to the thread, say that we just do character creations not battles, not call him a fool and immature and that line about his head was just unnecessary. You'll find that many people on this thread won't welcome it if you continue to post like this no matter what characters you post, believe me I know.

Also it doesn't say anywhere I've read (and I've read every single page) that you can't do a battle if you want to, so unless a moderator comes on and says not to it then it's allowed. Hell its a way to further develop your characters creatively because you'll find that people will pick up faults in the characters and exploit them making you have to think of a way to cover the fault with a different ability while still not being OP.

Personally I think it would be interesting though extremely hard to do a battle over a forum.

@Kenji_Soto: Hey mate, that's a interesting idea you have there (the character more so than the battles), I would like to see that character expanded on with some good detail. I look forward to seeing more of your characters in the future.

Old 2010-06-09, 01:57   Link #3218
Mitsu
Momento Mori

Holy shi-- Where I have been for, what, a year?! (probably less, an exaggeration)
It's sad to think that I have been roleplaying OC characters for a long time-but never once attempted to make one for Naruto. ^.^; Hm~ I might do a little quicky so that this isn't all i'm sayin' on here. *ahem*... This would be much better if it was the real character and not my pathetic attempt to turn him Naruto style.
And kirisute! That's just rude... Be nice.

Spoiler for Read at the expence of the loss of your brain cells:
Old 2010-06-09, 03:00   Link #3219
Keikan
Kingkiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsu View Post
Holy shi-- Where I have been for, what, a year?! (probably less, an exaggeration)
It's sad to think that I have been roleplaying OC characters for a long time-but never once attempted to make one for Naruto. ^.^; Hm~ I might do a little quicky so that this isn't all i'm sayin' on here. *ahem*... This would be much better if it was the real character and not my pathetic attempt to turn him Naruto style.
And kirisute! That's just rude... Be nice.

Spoiler for Read at the expence of the loss of your brain cells:
Cool character. Do I sense a link to a certain imperator in this character ... maybe Marcus? It's always good to see a familiar setup and detail, also I'm pretty sure it's not fail.

NOTE: I don't care about names anymore so use any name to your heart content!! Also look to page 159 fourth post, there's a message for you.

Old 2010-06-09, 03:33   Link #3220
kirisute_gomen
Senior Swordsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keikan View Post
Wow kirisute way to bite a guys head off. Ease up a bit mate. Don't forget you are new too so don't judge others harshly lest you be judged harshly too even though you make good characters.
I did not critisize his creative work but his stupid question and ignorance towards the traditions of this thread. Nevertheless you're right about me being too straightforward and aggressive towards him and although I'm not sorry for him, I can apologize to the steady members of the thread.

Sumimasen.

You're also right about me having to continue with the creative work instead. I'm about to release a new character, but it'll take some time.