Notices

Old 2005-01-05, 05:20   Link #621
Burner of Anime
Illegal Additives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat
Episode 13 dissapointed me
Spoiler:
Oh? They'll be around a lot if it follows the manga this closely and are more useful than the others

Besides, methinks the crew of fairies is an apt power to have for a somewhat scatterminded and eccentric personality. The spiritual manifestations also tend to follow the personalities of it's user. We see Ichigo swinging a big and blunt sword, Ishida being both a sharp and direct bloke is a bow user, they have Chad putting on a solid and heavy piece of armour and Orihime talking to herself

Spoiler:

What were you expecting the girl to do anyway? Sprout horns like a Diclonious and use vectors ? [Poke fun at Elfen Lied since Matsuoka Yuki also did the fan favourite Nana ]
Burner of Anime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-05, 05:38   Link #622
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

No, I expected her to take out a pair of Chiyo headgears, pop them on, and fly away. (Since Matsuoka Yuki did Osaka as well in Azumanga)
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-05, 07:45   Link #623
Inuzuka
now with 20% more ego!

Send a message via MSN to Inuzuka
If there were ever a poll on "Which character's power's the biggest pain-in-the-ass to use", I'd vote Orihime. Calling out each fairy by name, then remembering which fairy does what and the incantations, phew~ It's gonna be pretty tough to do all that, especially in a tight situation. (But knowing these subconsciously'd proberbly help her cope with all that.)

The episode's pretty intresting, and Urahara certainly starts playing a larger role then before.
And the reason why Chad and Orihime developed powers made alot of sense, "If you hang around with a person with huge spiritual power oozing out of him, you'll start getting powers of your own too!", "Cool!"

And now, more then ever, I suspect Chizuru's a lesbian, but hey, I'm not complaining!
Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-05, 13:57   Link #624
rorosama

Don't know if you read the manga but in the manga it's obvios she's gay. The school characters really got the shaft in the anime as they show up less than in the manga.
rorosama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-18, 15:51   Link #625
Scarlet

Wow we're up to episode 13!!! I wonder if Ichigo will learn the name of his sword ^_^

Anyway.....I can't wait for episode 62! But, sadly we will be seeing fillers soon
Scarlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-18, 15:59   Link #626
chaosfox123
Godfather Of Manga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet
Wow we're up to episode 13!!! I wonder if Ichigo will learn the name of his sword ^_^

Anyway.....I can't wait for episode 62! But, sadly we will be seeing fillers soon
Oh well we should just wait for th BLeahc movie to come out . As for me I'm only on episode 11 as I only been watching for about 2 weeks but I'm surely going to try and catch up.
chaosfox123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-18, 16:31   Link #627
Giovone
Giostz

After episode 62 there is going to be fillers? I thought they weren't showing any bleach till Jan 10th, and then they were going to continue with the story. Suppose to be a double episode.
Giovone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-18, 17:08   Link #628
Scarlet

After episode 62 there will be a two weak break. Episode 63 will be an hour long. The second half though will just be summary of the whole series I think.

Then fillers will follow.

A pic of the next arc (the one the manga's on) came out recently.

Spoiler:
Scarlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-18, 17:16   Link #629
[DOT].L
Delightfully lost...
*Artist

I'd be happy if they end Bleach after the SS arc. Wait a while then make a sequel maybe?
---------------------------------------------

Spoiler for forum hack:
[DOT].L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-18, 17:26   Link #630
Souzouryoku
The Insomniac

Send a message via Yahoo to Souzouryoku
I believe I heard somewhere that there will be fillers. I'm pretty sure it is not just a rumor. I'm going to try and find the link to the page that had the news about it. However, I would say there is a 90% chance that there will be fillers. I'm not too worried..the animators seemed to be reasonably smart about this whole thing, they spaced the fillers we've had so far out very well.

EDIT: I found the info here, at a Live Journal community (http://www.livejournal.com/community...7.html#cutid1). However, the webpage is a little spoilerific So, i'll just sum it up

Yes, the arc after the SS arc will be animated. However, not right away. Bleach will go through a series of original scenarios (fillers), until the manga gets a little further (it's only on about chapter 208ish). The fillers will take place in the mortal world, and not in the SS.

Upcoming anime schedule:
12/20 ep62
12/27 break
01/03 break
01/10 one-hour special (ep 63-64) * end of SS arc
01/17 original scenario begins
Souzouryoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-18, 18:09   Link #631
pho

THanks for the info Souzouryoku, cant wait to see the conclusion of the ss arc.
pho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-18, 18:19   Link #632
CorpMazral3
Corp-Kun

Send a message via Yahoo to CorpMazral3
I can't wait for the end of SS arc either. I read the manga, but im still interested to see how they animate it.
This is a little off topic, but does anyone know if they will be opening a discussion thread for the most recent episode or manga chapter anytime soon?
CorpMazral3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-19, 14:23   Link #633
Elvanvitar

I'm guessing the filler arc will take place over what's left of summer vacation for Ichigo and Co.
Elvanvitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-23, 02:24   Link #634
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!

from what I know thier will be a small filler arc but nothign as long and annoying as narutos 0-o
I am up to ep 62 and cant get neough of it its a great shopw!
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-05, 02:10   Link #635
musicgal

Muahaha

erm so far i have not read bleach mangas bt still ,at least you all are right, i dono wat happen to naruto, that animation is so gd! and now it's like naruto playing catching with orichimaru.. no meaning at all.. when will naruto be back on track??

oops i know i'm off topic.. i'm wondering, since i keep watching the bleach animation and not reading the manga yet.. i got one itsy bitsy question to ask...

does ichigo likes rukia or smth?? because to go all out to become a half hollow and half death god, thats some power right ? although he keeps saying he owe rukia the favour and right after he is back from soul society, rukia saved him from a bounto.. i guess the he has to return the favour again.. hahahahaha!!

is there any relationship thingy going on being rukia and ichigo>? that will be interrrrrressting!! update me update me!

MicH
musicgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-05, 21:33   Link #636
eLcHaKeTeRo
Falls for it every time.

I dont think that Bleach will suffer like Naruto did, But if it does you bet your ass that Im going to watch EVERY crappy episode if it comees to that because sooner or later things will pick up again.

I watched all the naruto episodes and stayed tunned through all the fillers.
Old 2006-08-20, 14:06   Link #637
horsdhaleine
i miss japan!

ah. the anime is golden. even the fillers were a filler arc and not a stand alone fillers...

there may be some gaps in the plot in comparison to the manga but--- BUT they are two different mediums and like the novel and the film, their story and its chronology don't have to be exactly alike.

the art style and montage (esp in the SS arc) were simply wonderful. zaraki and ichigo's fight was almost portrayed cinematically. (and we know that TV and film have different stylistics deshou?)

bleach is wonderful.
horsdhaleine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-11, 01:01   Link #638
Keiichi_chan
Star of Misfortune

Send a message via AIM to Keiichi_chan
Yuyu Hakusho or Bleach?

Bleach obviously 'borrows' alot from the basic idea and themes of Yuyu Hakusho. They're both fighting shounen series with a dark, monster movie-ish/supernatural feel. So which do people here prefer and why?
Keiichi_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-14, 20:57   Link #639
killkill415

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asakura_Y0h View Post
erm i hope this isn't a stupid question but errr... i'm kinda learning Japanese on my own so help me on this one if someone can

Shinu-gami is what their saying right?

Direct transalation is Death - God....
but Kami is God in the dictionary and can't find Gami... so err... can someone explain the grammatical implications of this...

and another thing... just in case ppl haven't seen it yet

Spoiler:
when two words are combined into one, the driving consonant of the last word is sometimes changed. like 'hachi' meaning 'bee' becomes 'bachi' when used as in 'tegamibachi' or 'letter bee'
killkill415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-27, 14:34   Link #640
Limenade
Boss Mode

and so a part of my childhood is over god im so old
Limenade is offline   Reply With Quote