Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2006-10-29, 04:46   Link #101
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

>.< Post #101 .. reply #100

Dont kill me Kiva >.<

Hope you wont mind .. because it just a shopped work >.< .. That why I didnt post the source.. just the sig >.<
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-29, 10:02   Link #102
Kiva128
Kairin-chan's #1 Fan
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto View Post

>.< Post #101 .. reply #100

Dont kill me Kiva >.<

Hope you wont mind .. because it just a shopped work >.< .. That why I didnt post the source.. just the sig >.<
Why would I kill you?

The 100th reply isn't the 100th post in the thread.

And I don't mind the sig you posted. I actually know the source where you got the body from. Looks pretty cool
Old 2006-10-29, 14:19   Link #103
Diaphanus
Usor Linguae Latinae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiva128 View Post
I hear that a lot around here actually
I really like how you did the sigs (wondering if you had a bigger version? I might be interested in using 1 of them if you didn't mind).

Really great job on the sigs. *+rep*
Unfortunately, I don't have bigger versions of them. I could make some if I have the time.
Old 2006-10-30, 13:19   Link #104
Kiva128
Kairin-chan's #1 Fan
*Artist

It seems like only yesterday that I did the first wallpaper for you guys. Now with today's post it's going to be wallpaper #5! Time sure flies doesn't it?

Well I said I would post this tomorrow but I thought Halloween eve was a better idea.

Anyways, as I said in another post, this wallpaper is a bit different than my others. It features not only Kairin the lovable forum mascot, but also making her debut appearence is...

Kamilah! Kairin's younger twin sister! Who in the past has been referred to as "evil Kairin" which isn't nice.
Also making an appearance are the chibi versions of both the aforementioned characters.

So what are they wearing you ask? Well...the idea was to make them Gothic Lolita...but only it's my version of Gothic Lolita. I tried putting in the head band things but they just didn't work so I had to take them out. Overall I think it came out nicely. I like how Kairin looks with her hair dyed black.

I must say though, drawing with a full-time job is much harder than I thought it would be but I digress...

The chibi are:

Chibi Kairin in a pumpkin outfit (seemed to be a popular request in the thread I made)

Chibi Kamilah in a succubus outfit (seemed to fit her personality a bit )

So enough blah-blah-blahing. Here they are:

and as usual the wallpaper zip files...but just so you know. The standard versions look a bit different than the widescreen ones. you'll see what I mean if you download them.

http://www.azuremidnight.com/Wallpap...Widescreen.zip
http://www.azuremidnight.com/Wallpap...enStandard.zip

I hope you guys like it. This was my first time drawing something Halloweeny so I'm still new at this.
Oh and a point of interest, this would be the first Kairin wallpaper I've done without using the pen tool to do the outlines. I did this all by brush...was interesting.

Enjoy!

EDIT: Oh I just wanted to clarify one thing which I forgot to do. Kamilah is not missing an eye. The reason she wears the eye patch is because her right eye is...different than her other one. I can't say more than that for now.

Last edited by Kiva128; 2006-10-31 at 08:48.
Kiva128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-30, 18:53   Link #105
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
oh hohoho! i really love it ^_^ gothic lolita kairin looks especially hot this time
and the evil twin looks...well...evil! *cookie*

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-30, 19:25   Link #106
ImClueless
Rawr

Agreed new goth Kairin is mightly hot. However, she is not too loli which is fine by me.
ImClueless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-30, 22:12   Link #107
Dirty-jin
The dirty one!!

Quote:
It seems like only yesterday that I did the first wallpaper for you guys. Now with today's post it's going to be wallpaper #5! Time sure flies doesn't it?

Well I said I would post this tomorrow but I thought Halloween eve was a better idea.

Anyways, as I said in another post, this wallpaper is a bit different than my others. It features not only Kairin the lovable forum mascot, but also making her debut appearence is...

Kamilah! Kairin's younger twin sister! Who in the past has been referred to as "evil Kairin" which isn't nice.
Also making an appearance are the chibi versions of both the aforementioned characters.

So what are they wearing you ask? Well...the idea was to make them Gothic Lolita...but only it's my version of Gothic Lolita. I tried putting in the head band things but they just didn't work so I had to take them out. Overall I think it came out nicely. I like how Kairin looks with her hair dyed black.

I must say though, drawing with a full-time job is much harder than I thought it would be but I digress...

The chibi are:

Chibi Kairin in a pumpkin outfit (seemed to be a popular request in the thread I made)

Chibi Kamilah in a succubus outfit (seemed to fit her personality a bit )

So enough blah-blah-blahing. Here they are:

and as usual the wallpaper zip files...but just so you know. The standard versions look a bit different than the widescreen ones. you'll see what I mean if you download them.

http://www.azuremidnight.com/Wallpap...Widescreen.zip
http://www.azuremidnight.com/Wallpap...enStandard.zip

I hope you guys like it. This was my first time drawing something Halloweeny so I'm still new at this.
Oh and a point of interest, this would be the first Kairin wallpaper I've done without using the pen tool to do the outlines. I did this all by brush...was interesting.

Enjoy!
YAY!!! widescreen @ 1920x1200 !!!!!

its kinda hard finding anime wallpaper at this resolution...its fits nicely on my 24inch LCD monitor!!!

thanx!!
Dirty-jin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-31, 04:19   Link #108
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Why would I kill you?

The 100th reply isn't the 100th post in the thread.

And I don't mind the sig you posted. I actually know the source where you got the body from. Looks pretty cool
Actually .. I'm afraid that you kill me for making a Kairin using an existing art .. Also, since you know the original source.. you should aware that the original source belong to /bb tag in dannboruu =x

Like the new wallie btw .. I need to redo the sig .. will be using the same source again but this time I try to make it .. hmm ... I dont know, raters here seem to not liking it much ;_; I sux ;_;
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2006-10-31, 12:12   Link #109
Diaphanus
Usor Linguae Latinae

Bigger versions:

Spoiler for Imagines cum Cairina et Camlia:
Old 2006-11-16, 00:56   Link #110
bdragonomega

Here's my fanart... I haven't drawn in awhile and well here's a picture of animesuki's mascot. I don't do too well with proportions or bodies so don't expect too much, hahahaha.

I'm not too familiar with kimonos and I put the middle belt thingy starting at her waist and it ended up covering her butt ... but it sorta made her legs look really short so I had to erase that and redraw it. The picture's still very rough and in an attempt to somewhat finalize her, I stopped around her waist. Even the places I tried to finalize, it probably isn't that final since I went over it roughly. Hahaha, enjoy. Long live animesuki's mascot, Kairin.

Spoiler:

Last edited by NightWish; 2014-11-13 at 09:21.
bdragonomega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-16, 05:46   Link #111
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
ill start making some more fanart too drawing kairin is fun, if anyone wants to use the pics for anything be my guest, only thing i want people to know is that i drew it :P
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-16, 08:57   Link #112
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

A lot of the art in this thread is quite good and very inspiring. Oddly enough though, with the way my mind works, I took this a step farther and actaully envisioned a manga and an anime from the Karin charecter and all the associated storyline, both happy and sad, action packed and more, including music. Too bad I can't draw. But I can make a kick*** script though. Oh well. Dreams will be dreams.
Lord Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-25, 19:49   Link #113
The Yellow Dwarf

Spoiler:

Fail?
The Yellow Dwarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-26, 11:50   Link #114
Kiva128
Kairin-chan's #1 Fan
*Artist

No, I don't think that's a fail Yellow Dwarf. It's a somewhat risque picture of Kairin I'll admit. But it's pretty well done. One of the things I noticed however is the size of the bucket is too small for her to have been inside fully. Other than that I like the idea and hope to see more pictures of Kairin from you!

Keep it up!
Old 2006-12-02, 21:03   Link #115
The Yellow Dwarf

Spoiler:

Cosplay Kairin. Hope I'm doing this right.
The Yellow Dwarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-02, 22:53   Link #116
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

You need the tattooo.. Or it would be a fail Revy

Thats Revy for the last pic right?

btw @ Kiva

Quote:
Chibi:
Would it be troublesome/hard for you to have a backview version of this? What I mean is if we are behind her facing the mirror .. those chibi is what we saw on the mirror .. but I need the backside view aswell... >.<
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Last edited by NightWish; 2014-11-13 at 09:21.
Old 2006-12-09, 13:55   Link #117
Lotiman

i prefer the chibi kairin than the normal one
Lotiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-10, 18:19   Link #118
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Haha.. yeah Chibi Kairin rulez!.. need more of that.. with more emotions..
Old 2006-12-11, 13:01   Link #119
Kiva128
Kairin-chan's #1 Fan
*Artist

Merry Christmas from Kairin-chan!

It's not a wallpaper but I think it turned out rather well (and only started it last monday).

Enjoy! Oh and if you're wondering Kairin didn't get a tattoo, it's just a painting. She likes roses so...
I really like how this one came out. The lighting, the hair, the feeling, the clothing, the expression, they all just came together. I think this may be my best Kairin picture yet in terms of showing off Kairin's radiance.

And about chibi Kairin, I realize she's very popular and I'll try to do some more chibi pics a bit later. Although I do prefer older Kairin over chibi Kairin.
Old 2006-12-11, 13:45   Link #120
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Oh wow, fantastic artwork! Great job!

If I really have to nitpick, I'll say her arm seems to be lacking an elbow joint.
It's not because you didn't draw it but rather her arm looks too curved at the part where it fades off.

Erm, don't kill me, Kiva. ;__;
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kairin, wiki candidate