Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-08-11, 18:34   Link #501
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorfl View Post
Hinata's confession being thrown away as a non-event and Naruto continuing to chase Sakura/Sasuke tail.
I gotta admit, I never saw that, but hearing it makes it sound very disappointing
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-11, 19:18   Link #502
azziz

the hundred justsu or fuinjutsu naruto learnt off screen under the best master of naru/verse-jiraya(nagato,minato...) yet never shown us(he even pretend to be still unable to do one hand-rasegen;i know to deceive your enemy you must deceive your friend first,but it's going to far...).
And don't tel me jiraya in 2/3years could no have tough about kb trick to learn faster(even without it he should already been able to use wind and second element after the time skip)or about his natural talent,being kushina'son, for awesome seal so why,why did we have to see naruto so lame before -what was theirname,deidara and the other akatsuki who captured garaa-akatsuki or kabuto;when he was so angry in that grote i tough he would show us some s-class justu worthy from one of the sanin discliple but to summon two pathetic churiken-tenten would have done better-if at less he used a kb shuriken like did the third against oro. that would suit him but instead...
i'll stop here,i'm sure you get the point.i just can't get over it,i hope someone will ask kishi about it.
incidently why the suposed strongest rinnegan who can do everuything-healing the wound done by danzo in his leg should have been easy:he can bring dead to live-was madara bitch?even that looser kabutomaru founf his weekness!
You fail kishi

Last edited by azziz; 2010-08-11 at 19:28.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-02, 03:55   Link #503
roriconfan
Banned

Send a message via MSN to roriconfan
1) Naruto learns massive cloning in the first episode. A technique so hard and fobidden, it just had to be sealed away. And yet Naruto steals the scroll it is written on despite all the ninja security and stuff and masters it within a few hours. You`d expect to be learning equally easy all his later moves but noooo, he needs a dozen episodes there. And what is always the trick he figures out to do it right? ... Yes, once again it`s massive cloning. ALL THE TIME!

2) Convinient power ups by releasing Nine Tails at the nick of time. It has happened far too many times and got really lame. You`d think this ability is panacea but noooo, they keep trying to convince us it is killing Naruto. Killing??? Not only it saved his ass a dozen times already at the last second but it even feels generous enough to HEAL ALL HIS WOUNDS!!! And did his Nine Tails ever kill anyone good? Nope! Yeah, negative ability my ass. Even when finally Nine Tails is actually about to hurt him, Naruto`s entire family returns from the grave to aid him. Yeah, Nine Tails never had a chance in gaining the upper hand in the first place.

3) Snail plot and a mountain of fillers. No further explaining needed.

4) Undeveloped secondary cast. We are talking about around 100 people here, all of which are defined only by their signature move. The only exception to the rule would be Shikamaru, and only after a wooping 50 episodes were tributed around him and his teacher.

5) Not enough deaths amongst good guys. Most seem to think there are too many already but it`s a fat lie; three times as many should already have died. Most survive impossible situations and wounds and remain nothing but cardboards in the story. Why not just kill them and both make the story more dramatic AND give them importance at the same time? Not to mention THE END TO PEIN`S BATTLE!!! HORSESHIT!!!

6) Ridiculously long flashbacks, summaries, and TALKING DURING BATTLES, where they literaly EXPLAIN HOW THEIR SECRET POWERS WORK!!! And frienship speeches seem to be more powerful that a nuclear warhead.

7) Inba powers. Sharingan, Bijuu, Rinnegan are simply impossible to deal with unless you are a main character.

8) Lack of strategy in a series that boosts having it. Really, 99% of the tactics in battle are about deceiving the opponent by cloning or exchanging places with a log or something. How on Earth did they swich places so fast? Not important it seems...

9) Main character performed a U turn and doesn`t even pay attention to past experiances. Hinata confesses and almost dies for him, he doesn`t give a shit. Neji tells him that heritage is indeed important, he refuses to believe him even after he learns of who his parents were. He is now the third most powerful creature in the world (after Sasuke and Madara) and yet thinks he is weak when he boosted being great at first.

10) Really pathetic plot twists. They come out of someone`s ass without any foreshadowing or proper justification or unification with everything that has happened so far.

11) It`s shounen and I`m not an ignorant 10yo
roriconfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-07, 18:40   Link #504
Casshern

LOL rori so the most disappointing thing for you was in the first episode hahaha!

1) For me the most disappointing thing was that the jutsu became too cheesy as everyone became too powerful, like tsukiyomi being instant KO, rasenshuriken being unstoppable, resurrections, teleportations etc.

2) At this point all the top fighters are like monsters.

3) Sakura never became a genjutsu user like it was mentioned in part 1. Probably because genjutsu became so powerful against anyone that isn't an Uchiha, and Kishi just wouldn't be able to sleep at night if there was a useful female in his manga.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 07:35   Link #505
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

If Konan dies =\ there i said it.
Old 2010-09-08, 14:37   Link #506
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Well my top five most disappointing things in Naruto have been:

1) Kishimoto's inability to kill off good guys/leave them dead during the Rescue Sasuke arc and Invasion of Pain arc.

2) The serious underappreciation for female characters, especially Sakura who ought to be a one the main protagonists like Naruto and Sasuke.

3) Danzou being quickly killed off by Sasuke, when he could have been better used being a challenge to Naruto's idealism.

4) The way Sasuke and Naruto get instant mega powerups in such ridiculously small spaces of time.

5) Narutism.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-09, 08:43   Link #507
LadyKikyo91
The Certified Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
LOL rori so the most disappointing thing for you was in the first episode hahaha!

1) For me the most disappointing thing was that the jutsu became too cheesy as everyone became too powerful, like tsukiyomi being instant KO, rasenshuriken being unstoppable, resurrections, teleportations etc.

2) At this point all the top fighters are like monsters.

3) Sakura never became a genjutsu user like it was mentioned in part 1. Probably because genjutsu became so powerful against anyone that isn't an Uchiha, and Kishi just wouldn't be able to sleep at night if there was a useful female in his manga.
3). Couldn't agree more.
LadyKikyo91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-09, 22:36   Link #508
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

What most disappointed me in Naruto was how Fire jutsus aren't worth shit. They take a lot of skill and chakra to perform and are purportedly extremely powerful, but we haven't seen a single person get killed by one. I don't think I've even seen "extras" get killed by one. At best even extra and secondary characters have just gotten their leg hairs singed when they should have been flaming piles of ashen charcoal. More people in Naruto have died from sharp, pointy sticks than some of the most powerful Fire-based techniques in the series.
Old 2010-09-10, 01:22   Link #509
Fruits Basket Fan

Part II being mostly about Sasuke......
Fruits Basket Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-10, 05:11   Link #510
Miccheru

That the ANBU is the elite force in Naruto, but gets beaten every single time they fight...
Whats the dealio with that? :|
Miccheru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-10, 13:24   Link #511
Mute
エアコンを止めろ!
*Artist

Send a message via AIM to Mute
I was most saddened when the pervy sage died.
Mute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-10, 19:47   Link #512
SoLiOZuZ

The lack of Kakashi development and mockery of his character not being able to attain Hokage status
SoLiOZuZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-10, 20:12   Link #513
Alchemist007
*Author

Mockery? He said he didn't even want it, I'm inclined to honestly believe that.
Old 2010-09-10, 20:15   Link #514
SoLiOZuZ

Maybe I wasn't clear enough the mockery is his inability to actually stand have a straight up fight against another shinobi. The last person he fought against was Pain and he died through an enormous amount of PiS and well nothing more. I was hoping that Kakashi would be able to solely take down some members of Akatsuki but as it turns out, he's just in the background. I honestly believed that he was going to be able to defeat Pain (Deva Path) but it didn't happen. His last real fight was against Zabuza...
Old 2010-09-10, 20:35   Link #515
Alchemist007
*Author

Maybe he'll fight Madara and not suck...would be epic if it turns out to be Obito. Also the fact that both Sharingans are black holes is interesting...Might just be the year of Kakashi yet!
Old 2010-09-10, 21:12   Link #516
SoLiOZuZ

I hope so, I really would love to see that...
Old 2010-09-11, 01:26   Link #517
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorfl View Post
Hinata's confession being thrown away as a non-event and Naruto continuing to chase Sakura/Sasuke tail.
I agree it reeeaaallly disapointed me
EnchantingPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-11, 14:52   Link #518
Queen darkness
Lady of mystery

Location: In the darkness the only place for me to feel alive.
Send a message via Yahoo to Queen darkness
That Deidara died.
Queen darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-12, 03:18   Link #519
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

When the 2nd hokage committed suicide. I don't believe he ever died against those ninja. If he did, they would've taken his body and paraded it, instead Konoha "found" it.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-12, 07:11   Link #520
Pikasprey
Wannabe writer

I hate how they sometimes take 10 episodes to cover something that would only take one or two.
Pikasprey is offline   Reply With Quote