Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-10-17, 10:34   Link #3221
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
The way Shou acts around Utsumi I can't help but feel that she is still a virgin. Even if she isn't she still makes the best partner for Utsumi.
I am not going to enjoy this if this gets a Yuki ending =_=
Shou end = Good ending.
It's nice to hope, it makes life easier

We all know she isn't though. :P XD
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-17, 12:16   Link #3222
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
It's nice to hope, it makes life easier

We all know she isn't though. :P XD

In Ichigo 100%, he ended up with the blond girl : The same thing will happen in Good Ending
Kusa-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-17, 12:40   Link #3223
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
In Ichigo 100%, he ended up with the blond girl : The same thing will happen in Good Ending
I can tell that someone loves blondes.
Spoiler for 100:
Old 2011-10-17, 13:25   Link #3224
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
Spoiler for 100:
IRL, I like brunette, or dark hair girl more than blonde one

They don't really have the same behavoir than their Ichigo counterpart
Kusa-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-17, 13:51   Link #3225
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
IRL, I like brunette, or dark hair girl more than blonde one

They don't really have the same behavoir than their Ichigo counterpart
For me, I like short haired girls and what makes it better, if they're tomboys!
Old 2011-10-18, 14:14   Link #3226
User68604
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Spoiler for 100:
I thought I was the only one who would think this...

Blatant references are blatant. But maybe, just...maybe
Spoiler:

On second thought, probably not :/
User68604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-18, 14:51   Link #3227
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by recover View Post
I thought I was the only one who would think this...

Blatant references are blatant. But maybe, just...maybe
Spoiler:

On second thought, probably not :/
My speculations...
The direction the manga is heading, Shou has a shot with Utsumi, but they should develop their time together slowly, to have something comparable to Yuki time with Utsumi. They might become a couple and break-off in good terms, giving Utsumi some experience's and broaden his perspective, if this was going with Yuki ending. Yuki would regret and try to change herself during Shou x Utsumi dating period or all this could go with Utsumi remanding with Shou (develop correctly) and Yuki finally gets over her past truma and moved on with her life, but stayed in good terms with the other two.

Regarding chapter 100, now that I'm able to read it, instead of depending on summaries for the RAW, it looks like Shou matured quite a bit, the same could say for Utsumi. Both of them are like starting RPG character's in a dating slim, both was oblivious in romance, but over time, they have each gain tons of experience's. Shou reminds me of Nishino, only in terms of being outgoing, development, physically (design) and especially their position's (underdog) in the story, but what makes them so different, is that Nishino can move on with her life, handle serious situations, and isn't a klutz (thats Aya job).

Nishino moved on from Junpei, but he somehow magically appears in her life and sweep off her feet again (protagonist magic touch).
Old 2011-10-18, 16:27   Link #3228
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Spoiler for I100%:
where unlike with Shou and Yuki, Yuki's development are far more greater than Shou. You need at least 10-20 chapters or maybe even greater in order for Shou to surpass or equal Yuki's development with Shou, IMO.

Still hoping that this series will end just like the one shot
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-18, 16:48   Link #3229
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
Spoiler for I100%:
where unlike with Shou and Yuki, Yuki's development are far more greater than Shou. You need at least 10-20 chapters or maybe even greater in order for Shou to surpass or equal Yuki's development with Shou, IMO.

Spoiler for I100%:
Regarding the one shot, I hope your wish doesn't come true, I want something different to happen or unexpected (read post #3227).

We are in agreement that Shou needs more screen time together with Utsumi to have a equal chance, but it doesn't have to be that the exact example you give, it could be much less, it all depends on the quality of the chapter together.
Old 2011-10-18, 17:19   Link #3230
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Quote:
Spoiler for I100%:
Regarding the one shot, I hope your wish doesn't come true, I want something different to happen or unexpected (read post #3227).

We are in agreement that Shou needs more screen time together with Utsumi to have a equal chance, but it doesn't have to be that the exact example you give, it could be much less, it all depends on the quality of the chapter together.
Spoiler:
Shou is comparable to Aya in terms of trope(first girl) and cliché(her personality) unlike to Nishino.

Personally, I'm following this manga because on how the one-shot ended. I'm fine if the one-shot left hanged and didn't show whom Utsumi chose but the one-shot shows the otherwise which I would really feel disappointed if the series end with a different route.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-20, 16:20   Link #3231
AI Dreamer

GE Good Ending VS 100%Ichigo and Touru and Ending

Hi Everyone!

This is my first post, and I don't know English well either...
So please understand if I make some mistake writing or if I write something wrong...
I also want to apologize myself, but I read only the last few comments... I'm really sorry, but I have few times and it's really impossible to read more than 150 pages of comments... so please excuse me if I write something that is already been written.

I want to speak about GE of course (I LOVE THIS MANGA, although it make me feel sad most of the time... but it couldn't be helped: I like this tipe of manga), but expecially about some thigs that are quite the same in 100% Ichigo...

So, here we are.... SPOILER:
Spoiler for GE & 100%Ichigo:

ABOUT TOURU:
-> I really think that he is not a bad guy (never think so, since the beginning, instead I think that he too is a nice guy) but I will be really angry if he'd come back dating Kurokawa...
The point is that he have done anyways some bad thing to her:
1) He forced her to "do it" with him, careless of her feeling and her "not to be ready" for it (this thing alone is a really really awfull thing, in my opinion)
2) When he realize what was happened he didn't run straight to her to explain himself (worst thing that the one before): I mean, I understand that he surelly have a lot of pain about everything too, and he might not have had the heart to face her... but definitelly his pain is not even comparable to hers and, if he was been a man, he'd had gone through his pain for the sake of the girl that he loved, no matter what (in his place, I would have chained in front of her house until I could meet her, even if only for 2 minuts and no matter what: problem with her family, with his family, with school, everything)...
The only thing that may decrease this last thing is if he moved the same day whitout knowing to have to and whitout knowing what was happened to Kurokawa; or if he falled into a coma without knowing anything... anyway, even in this case, after so much time he could not go back dating her: maybe she can understand his reason and forgive him (or said "ok, it wasn't your fault... I'm really really sorry for everything") and surely to know that he wasn't responsible at all (or almost) will allow to help hers scars to be healed, but after all that happened: her fathomless pain, her slow recovery, her love for Seiji (and how much he loved and love her) she can't love him anymore: it would be simply too painfull and she could't really trust him anymore after so much time feeling nothing but regreats about him.
Although I have a really bad feeling about... (if that the case, I will surely think some really bad think about Sasuga Kei)

GOOD ENDING:
-> For me, Shou is a really cute girl (if she had done something wrong she have done simply loving too much, whitout thinking to much, but surelly without any bad intenction: it's sure a bad thing of course, but I think no one can really blame here... when you really love someone, and you are struggling inside and outside for it, it's a really difficult thing to think clearly) and of course she is a good choose for Utsumi (otherwise there will be no story) but I definitelly root for SeijiXYuki: Yuki need the "wounds inside her heart" to be healed, and she also is a really sweet girl and a really good match for Seiji...but in the end I find their romance simply more romantic, and I REALLY LOVE THEM... it will be really a pity if, after all the things that are happened, Seiji and Yuki will not be together in the end.

Ok, I would like to write more and explain better what I think... but I've already write too much, so sorry about.

I will be really glad if someone would like to reply, even simply saying "I agreed" or "No, you are wrong"...
THANKS EVERYONE! ^_^
Old 2011-10-20, 17:16   Link #3232
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by AI Dreamer View Post
Spoiler for GE & 100%Ichigo:
There is a big differences between Shou and Nishino respective relationships with the protagonist. Nishino was still officially Junpei girlfriend in chapter 39 and she only wanted to test his commitment towards her, which was proven wrong. Later, their 2nd intimate moment together in chapter 80, there were a few panels, where Junpei was daydreaming about stripping Nishino and going to a love hotel, none of these were her thought's or dialogue. Unlike Shou relationship with Utsumi, Junpei actually liked Nishino more than Aya, in the middle arc. To add further to my augment, both characters agreed to have sex, because their feelings were mutual. On the other hand, Shou was the one who instigated the concept of winning Utsumi over, with sex, which would of worked, but she backed out, because it was a dirty tactic.
It look like Utsumi wouldn't have minded.

Regarding GE story, it seem to go toward a possible Shou x Utsumi ending, with Yuki regarding her decision. Which there is a possible NTR, failed or not, she will recover from her past truma and learn something of value.

I like Shou, but she needs some memorable chapters with Utsumi, to secure her spot against Yuki.

Lastly, I do want new series to surpass "Ichigo 100%" romance and story, but that is a doubtful dream, even if the new authors steal some of its idea's....
Old 2011-10-21, 04:09   Link #3233
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
Spoiler for I100%:

i agree..at this moment, Yuki has more development that Shou...

30 chapters Shou needs for to surpass Yuki's development..

However i already written my speculation time ago..and i hope that I was wrong..

Every time I hear about Ichigo100%.. i feel sorry for Satsuki...poor Satsuki...............
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-21, 04:36   Link #3234
Saber024

and ichigo 100% is back in the conversation again. Yeah!!
Old 2011-10-21, 04:44   Link #3235
asbo

awesome chapter 103
asbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-21, 04:49   Link #3236
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
i agree..at this moment, Yuki has more development that Shou...

30 chapters Shou needs for to surpass Yuki's development..

However i already written my speculation time ago..and i hope that I was wrong..

Every time I hear about Ichigo100%.. i feel sorry for Satsuki...poor Satsuki...............
Its true that Yuki has more development and time with Utsumi, but currently, he has realize his chance's with Yuki, aren't going anywhere, because of her stubbornness. On the other hand, in chapter 100, Utsumi is reminiscing about the past, recalling the reason's why he was infatuated about Shou. Plus this chapter did well in portraying, how alike they are, because both characters started off as novices, in a romantic relationship and each has gone through a lot of hardship this past year.

Now regarding the required 30 chapters for Shou to catch-up in development with Yuki. Yes, the author may go through with that route, because it will extend her series much longer, but I like to add, its not necessary to have that many chapters or even half, just as long as the chapters are quality and meaningful, this way, I will be satisfy, if theres a Shou ending.
Spoiler for I100%:

Quote:
Originally Posted by asbo View Post
awesome chapter 103
Thanks for the heads up.

It's a Shou chapter!!!
Old 2011-10-21, 04:53   Link #3237
asbo

Quote:
Thanks for the heads up, but I believe your 103 is a typo, because another forum is discussing about 102.

It's a Shou chapter!!!
Sorry i meant 102
asbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-21, 04:57   Link #3238
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Spoiler for 102:
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 14:06   Link #3239
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

omg! Shou has fainted!

"What will Utsumi do with this sudden intimate closeness..?"

lmao, what??
Old 2011-10-22, 14:24   Link #3240
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
omg! Shou has fainted!

"What will Utsumi do with this sudden intimate closeness..?"

lmao, what??
I guess in the GE universe a fainted girl = intimate time! WOOT! lol
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
being good sucks, drama, kento boss, romance, shoukento, shounen, slice of life, yukiumi