AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-09-07, 10:29   Link #281
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Not me, I need my Koume and Koucho fix weekly before I lose my mind.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-07, 21:25   Link #282
Shii
Afflicted by the vanities
*Fansubber

I think the sub groups were overcome with moé and they all died.
Old 2009-09-08, 01:18   Link #283
Dop
Mmmm....

Woohoo! Ep 8 subs spotted!
That's something to look forward to when I get home from work...!
Dop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-08, 02:31   Link #284
sikvod00

All hail doremi fansubs!!!
sikvod00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-08, 03:47   Link #285
mpt37

Once I saw the subs were out for ep. 8 I had to stay up and watch it.
Spoiler for ep. 8:
Old 2009-09-08, 08:37   Link #286
typhonsentra

Many of us thought this day would never come!
typhonsentra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-08, 08:51   Link #287
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Thanks for the heads up. I love you all.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-08, 15:24   Link #288
DJ Trouble
Pajama Party!

Spoiler for My Favorite Part:
DJ Trouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-08, 17:53   Link #289
typhonsentra

Yeah I love the awkwardness between the pair. They look good together but does anyone feel weird how there were no hints of romantic interest on his part until the parents intervened? She continues to more or less hold it together, at least better than he has.
typhonsentra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-08, 20:30   Link #290
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Its great to know that Doremi didn't drop the anime.
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-09, 11:53   Link #291
Cirrostratucat
絶対領域

Send a message via Yahoo to Cirrostratucat
Omigod, finally! Ep 8 is out! Hail Doremi Sub! I'm soo happy right now *tears of joy*

Spoiler for ep 8:

This is a really good episode, really look forward for the next one... And hopefully this time I dont have to suffer again by the long wait ^^a

Oh, and also this:
Spoiler:

Its just soo hnnngghh! XD
Cirrostratucat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-09, 12:23   Link #292
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Episode 8.

That was once again sweet as a cake, even if it did focus more on Koume this time around, instead than on the whole team. By showing Koume as standalone, I get to understand better why she's such a sweet character loved by everyone. When she's with the team it's easy to lose the focus and watch the others, but alone she's just delicious. Glad they're even bringing ahead the story with her "boyfriend". It's funny that they went all the way to the park, acted like.. 3 lines and "it's time to go home", they could at less mimic a time skip ^^. Koume's expression before jumping off the bridge was priceless, just as Noe's final blush was. Absolutely didn't see those coming.

Also, there was an error in the score of the game at the beginning, right? Before the last action, the girls were 4-2 ahead. Then they boys scored 4 runs due to Akiko's lost ball. Doesn't it make 4-6 ? Because the score said 4-5. Still, it was a silly loss. XD

I decided to make some animated avatar to spread some more TaYaMu love around. They're all freebies, claim and take.

- Blinking Squad

- Koume's "before" scene

- Noe blushing and unblushing

Last edited by Pellissier; 2009-09-09 at 14:21. Reason: fixed Noe's name, thanks Ghostfriendly :)
Pellissier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-09, 14:06   Link #293
Ghostfriendly

Quote:
Originally Posted by typhonsentra View Post
Yeah I love the awkwardness between the pair. They look good together but does anyone feel weird how there were no hints of romantic interest on his part until the parents intervened? She continues to more or less hold it together, at least better than he has.
Well, Koume and Saburo always got on very well, and the movie script they read was significantly talking about some guy who never showed his true feelings...

It's possible that Saburo only liked Koume, and because of the engagement, he's doing his best to convert his feelings to love and be a good fiance. Or if he did have a crush on her beforehand, it makes Koume's dad more like a matchmaker; he's definately annoyed that things aren't moving even more quickly between them.

Pellisser, isn't the girl in your last avatar Noe? Tama's the 1st blinking avatar.
Ghostfriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-09, 14:10   Link #294
Tatiana Razajev
Karen

Send a message via AIM to Tatiana Razajev
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier View Post
Also, there was an error in the score of the game at the beginning, right? Before the last action, the girls were 4-2 ahead. Then they boys scored 4 runs due to Akiko's lost ball. Doesn't it make 4-6 ? Because the score said 4-5. Still, it was a silly loss. XD
It was the bottom of the ninth inning right? Perhaps they decided that once the boys scored enough runs to be ahead that the game was over and thus didn't bother counting the fourth run since it wasn't needed.

As for the avatars, I like the Osaka-Koume one as I like to call it. Heh, no matter how many static avatars I make for a series, I'll probably never make any animated ones. May as well throw out a few random ones myself among the way too many already made.

Old 2009-09-10, 07:56   Link #295
Willen
Aoba Tsukishima

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatiana Razajev View Post
It was the bottom of the ninth inning right? Perhaps they decided that once the boys scored enough runs to be ahead that the game was over and thus didn't bother counting the fourth run since it wasn't needed.
I'm not sure about the rules in that era, but in modern baseball the rules state:
Quote:
If the home team is trailing or tied in the ninth inning or beyond and they score to take the lead, the game ends as soon as the winning run touches home plate; however, if the last batter hits a home run to win the game, he and any runners on base are all permitted to score. (Wikipedia)
Since it wasn't a homerun, the game ended as soon as the score became 4-5.
Willen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-10, 12:34   Link #296
Tatiana Razajev
Karen

Send a message via AIM to Tatiana Razajev
Spoiler for Episode 10:
Old 2009-09-10, 17:23   Link #297
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep10:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-10, 22:49   Link #298
ThoHell

Those girls are throwing, batting, and pitching like boys... O_o Every episode so far has been enjoyable and I'm 100% sure the remaining episodes will be as well. It's going to be sad when this series end.
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-10, 23:19   Link #299
FuzzyWuzzy

Doesn't look like there will be some kind of good closure for this anime since it will end at episode 12 and they are not even good yet.
FuzzyWuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-11, 14:41   Link #300
Ghostfriendly

Does the speed the girls are developing seem realistic to most people? They're certainly progressing sensibly from the basic skills to advanced ones, but I've heard it said before that they're becoming good too quickly.
Ghostfriendly is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baseball, japan, seinen