AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

View Poll Results: Claymore - Chapter 119 Rating
Perfect 10 11 16.92%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 17 26.15%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 20 30.77%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 10.77%
6 out of 10 : Average 6 9.23%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 3.08%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.54%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.54%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-10-02, 15:30   Link #41
Ryus
The One Eyed King

On moblie so i cant do it myself....

But the above spoiler is half japanese half chinese... youll have to run it through google translate twice. Btw could be wrong but it appears the chinese is using nicknames for people just to throw us off even more....
Old 2011-10-02, 15:39   Link #42
fraktur
extraordinary freak storm

Spoiler for japanese translation:

Spoiler for chinese translation:

what i could make out of it:
-miria and hysteria fight. hysteria increases her speed but also loses accuray
-twins continue their fight with the aid of raftela now (it's still not enough)
-cassandra awakens after remembering her end
-also deneves group doesn't arrive this chapter
-the last line could imply that this was from the poster who gave us the july one (?)
-is this a continuation of the cass/roxx one? (if so, how many pages has this chapter? oO)

Hopefully we get spoilerpics/the chapter soon as I'm starting my year abroad on tuesday and don't know when I'll be able to read the chapter...

Last edited by fraktur; 2011-10-02 at 15:53.
Old 2011-10-02, 17:10   Link #43
haegar
mangaviking

still nuthin? ouch. this better be worth the wait well, shall be back over morning coffee to a good chapter I hope
Old 2011-10-02, 17:29   Link #44
Darkensed

Nothing yet... Not even in 52manyou T^T
Old 2011-10-02, 21:06   Link #45
Weils

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraktur View Post
another spoiler on baidu:
Spoiler for 119:
- Basically, Miria and Hysteria are now fighting even, it's more of a "You touch me and I slap you back" kind of battle.

- Twins vs. Love-Hate Roxanne. No. 10 Raftela provides far distance reinforcement for the twins. However, it's still not enough to improve the situation.

- Flashback of Cassandra before she got wiped out by Roxanne. Upon her memories returning she awakens.

The blogger has been spilling out spoilers for the last 5 issues of Jump SQ and hopes that Deneve and the others will arrive, and wonders who the main characters are in this series.

My conclusion: Feels like it's a combination of all spoilers we have since thus far.

The Usual Suspects
Old 2011-10-02, 21:30   Link #46
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weils View Post
- Basically, Miria and Hysteria are now fighting even, it's more of a "You touch me and I slap you back" kind of battle.

- Twins vs. Love-Hate Roxanne. No. 10 Raftela provides far distance reinforcement for the twins. However, it's still not enough to improve the situation.

- Flashback of Cassandra before she got wiped out by Roxanne. Upon her memories returning she awakens.

The blogger has been spilling out spoilers for the last 5 issues of Jump SQ and hopes that Deneve and the others will arrive, and wonders who the main characters are in this series.

My conclusion: Feels like it's a combination of all spoilers we have since thus far.
Man... and I was hoping for a single chapter devoted to just one fight/character

However based on the fact this one is just combining all the spoilers together is a seemingly logical way, it's likely the real spoiler... so I'm just going to have to deal with it
Old 2011-10-02, 21:51   Link #47
gene

the chapter is about 10p Twins vs. Love-Hate Roxanne scene, another 15~18 p about Cassandra's Flashback and another 3~4p indicating her awakening
Old 2011-10-02, 21:53   Link #48
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by gene View Post
the chapter is about 10p Twins vs. Love-Hate Roxanne scene, another 15~18 p about Cassandra's Flashback and another 3~4p indicating her awakening
Thanks gene

Can't wait till the rest of us can see it
Old 2011-10-02, 22:05   Link #49
Weils

Quote:
That content percentage for this chapter seems good. More than half of the chapter dedicated to Cassandra's POV in the past and her awakening and Roxanne confronting the twins.

The Usual Suspects
Old 2011-10-02, 22:35   Link #50
Jean Claymore
Former #9

Quote:
Yaaay, and I'm sure the last pages would be Cassandra's awakening and be ready to attack Roxanne Jeez, last chap did the same as I recall concerning Miria's possibility of awakening and defeating Hysteria. The wait is just killing me
Old 2011-10-02, 22:46   Link #51
Ryus
The One Eyed King

I wonder what she'll look like... and how her AB form will reflect her hybrid forms ability, if at all.
Old 2011-10-02, 22:47   Link #52
Nixl

I assume that spoiler pics should be out soon-ish. Gives me plenty of time to keep watching classic Thriller movies in the meantime and not have System Shock 2 work on my computer.

Edit: I am guessing Cassandra's awakened form will be snake or worm like. I feel like it would match her technique, but then again Jean's form did not.
Old 2011-10-02, 22:53   Link #53
Ryus
The One Eyed King

We have had quite a few chapters where we never saw a spoiler pic before a scan came out... but it seems likely this time we may get one.

Spoiler for My guess of what she'll look like:
Old 2011-10-02, 22:57   Link #54
Nixl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
We have had quite a few chapters where we never saw a spoiler pic before a scan came out... but it seems likely this time we may get one.

Spoiler for My guess of what she'll look like:
Interesting, I was thinking more in line with the creature from Tremors minus the terrible sequels for the actors that did not make it in the acting profession.

Spoiler for which means:
Old 2011-10-02, 23:12   Link #55
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Too wormy... they could barely move above ground...

Spoiler for Anyways... better guess:
Old 2011-10-02, 23:13   Link #56
Nixl

Quote:
Too wormy... they could barely move above ground...

Spoiler for Anyways... better guess:
But...but..can it fly?
Old 2011-10-02, 23:15   Link #57
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixl View Post
But...but..can it fly?
What else are her ears for
Old 2011-10-02, 23:25   Link #58
Nixl

Quote:
What else are her ears for
Pure genius,
Spoiler for .:

Assuming the awakened Cassandra spoiler is true, I wonder how this will work out. If Roxanne can stave off Cassandra I feel like either she is going to have to use the organization building as cover or perhaps Roxanne is going to pull out some ridiculous technique(s). Really, this throws off everything I had thought about the arc. Originally, I assumed each of the heroines would divide into groups to test themselves against these legendary claymores and thus gain kleos/test their metal like in other shounen manga, but this is taking a very different turn.
Old 2011-10-02, 23:32   Link #59
Double_friedman

I can see everybody is waiting the chapter to come out...