AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-07-11, 00:11   Link #201
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

yup like for example ther i the otome wa boku ni koishiteru , H2o foot prints on sand shuffle and alike hahehehehehe
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 02:14   Link #202
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by klowny View Post
wow when i heard this anime would come out i was thinking "hey isn't this an H game" turns out it really was but now it turns into a regular anime lol its still pretty good but i am curious about the sex scenes

Curious, how ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Aren't most animes from games are H-games?
That's because H-games usually translate to anime better...

I mean, anyone remembers RO =_= ?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 02:14   Link #203
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well was interesting to watch the first episode then find out about the male lead who got cut. Feel bad for the guy he's going to miss out for an interesting trip. Oh well will give the guy a moment of silence and move on.
Spoiler for Ep1:
Old 2008-07-11, 10:00   Link #204
xiaoxu

im thinking ikki tousen....but slightly better....in both fan service and action....i mean the characters are just....uhh....i understand the need for leg room but cant all of them follow that xu zhu girl?? and airing the chest is just to show of manliness which i dun tink they want to...lols...anyone noe where to get the game?
xiaoxu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 10:04   Link #205
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Just came back from a 3D2N camp today and when i saw episode one of this out i was like OMFG YES IT'S FINALLY OUT!!
The character designs are similar to the game but something seems different and i can't quite lay my hand on it but I'm pretty sure it's the face.

I like how the first episode turned out and the OP as well, I'm expecting great things from this anime

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
haiz123321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 13:06   Link #206
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

i am enjoying this a lot more then the other fanservice shows. The director had the forsight of cutting out the wimpy male lead and just go with a yurifest my kind of director.
Old 2008-07-11, 13:54   Link #207
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
The problem is that the good ren-ai games turned anime male lead roles are going to the dogs. Apparently this producer said fuck it and just ommitted the male lead for this one apparently...
There need to be more Rances.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 16:59   Link #208
aroduc
Ruiner of Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
There need to be more Rances.
Amen to that.
aroduc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 22:33   Link #209
Decagon
This was meaningless
*Scanlator

I like this take on the game. No shit stupid male lead to hate on, so it is refreshing compared to watching another harem anime where the main guy just dicks around. I guess it would be safe to spoil the reality of how the game explains the all-girl cast then?
Decagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 22:47   Link #210
stewie0814

I didnt have high expectations for this, but since i had nothing else to watch, i got it. Gotta say that it surprised me, i expected some boring/lame show, but it was pretty enjoyable. I like the fact that its not extremely fanservicey. Definitely looking forward to the next ep
stewie0814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 23:48   Link #211
Ronin Aquila
Sky Warrior

"A somewhat less offensive version of Ikkitousen" is what I thought after finishing this cute frst episode.

Guan Yu's character being a wandering crusader with a warm heart as compared to a bipolar lesbian who is unable to balance her honorable and selfish sides is a much less depressing experience than the current Ikkitousen season. Though seeing this archetype with an humorous and easily flustered disposition is still surreal.

And I must say I am extremely impressed with the details they put into the very well choreographed battle between Guan Yu and Zhan Fei, considering the budget limitations of a Television show.

And the SD ending took me by surprise.

Now all we need is Lui Bei and the Tao Yuan Brother... um, I mean Sisterhood will be complete.
Ronin Aquila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 01:09   Link #212
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Haven't watched it yet, but watch the opening and ending credits on youtube... is there a male lead in this series? Or is it like 100% female with only males as generic bad guys?
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 01:24   Link #213
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Haven't watched it yet, but watch the opening and ending credits on youtube... is there a male lead in this series? Or is it like 100% female with only males as generic bad guys?

No male lead, not even sure what story they're going to use.

If they do retain the other characters from the game, there would be one 'man' () to add to the fun. But other than that, the remaining two other named guys seem to be the big bad 'boss' characters.
Old 2008-07-12, 01:38   Link #214
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Yeah, I just watched the first episode....

I think I'm just gonna pass on this one. The drama seems very weak and forced. And I don't really get where they're going with the story.

Since its based off an H-Game, shouldn't there be a male lead? Even though male leads generally have no personality since the player controls the male's personality, sorta speak. Oh well, technicalities.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 01:39   Link #215
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Liked the first episode, plan to watch more!

Hopes for more chibis.
Old 2008-07-12, 01:55   Link #216
kaosmos

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Yeah, I just watched the first episode....

I think I'm just gonna pass on this one. The drama seems very weak and forced. And I don't really get where they're going with the story.

Since its based off an H-Game, shouldn't there be a male lead? Even though male leads generally have no personality since the player controls the male's personality, sorta speak. Oh well, technicalities.
Still better than having your average weakling getting all the girl without doing anything don't you think?
at least without male lead we can be sure it won't end in harem...err....sorta.
kaosmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 02:17   Link #217
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaosmos View Post
Still better than having your average weakling getting all the girl without doing anything don't you think?
at least without male lead we can be sure it won't end in harem...err....sorta.
I don't know, is it fair to say that?

I mean, despite his lack of combat skills, Kazutou is still the leader of their army, as well as the one who brought them all together, including the enemy states' leaders.

And hey, a Combat Harem is of a much higher class/standard
Old 2008-07-12, 03:51   Link #218
Edgewalker
Nani ?

I'm going to watch this for the sole reason they cut out the obligatory wimpy-guy-they-all-fall-for. I'm curious to see what a story will be like when it cuts out the main character.
Edgewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 04:12   Link #219
Wesley84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgewalker View Post
I'm going to watch this for the sole reason they cut out the obligatory wimpy-guy-they-all-fall-for. I'm curious to see what a story will be like when it cuts out the main character.
Prism Ark would have been so much better if they'd done that.
Wesley84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 04:12   Link #220
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
The first episode was just as I've expected (hurray for lowered expectations? ) so it was rather enjoyable for me. The plot for this episode was simple but effective with Kanu (who is "zomg" hot btw and extremely cute :3) gaining a new travel companion.

What I was surprised though was how strong Ling proved herself to be against Kanu...and that was some fight there which lasted for hours (with a technical end but I saw that as a loss for Kanu really ).

The quality was consistant and vibrant and I hope they keep it that way (*fingers crossed to no deformed faces*). The chibi scenes are also welcomed! XD (and how dare they even hint that Kanu isn't as beautiful as the rumors say!).

I'll be looking forward for more

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eroge, seinen