AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2009-09-30, 11:24   Link #3081
WildArms
Come on, become a legend

Lets make nagi buy a clone machine and clone hayate and give one to each girl buahaha... or my heart wont take it any morel, the author even had to put hina in such a bad spot D:< of all girls, even with misunderstandings included, EVEN ATHENA IS MISUNDERTANDING thinking that hayate did all on purpose to get the who knows what of a king or whatever -.-''
WildArms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-30, 11:33   Link #3082
Used Can

TLR had its own circumstances and had to be cancelled. Not to mention it had not shown traces of a plot for the last 100 chapters, before it ended.

HnG is doing okay.
Old 2009-09-30, 13:30   Link #3083
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

The breasts in the manga seem to change depending on clothing and perspective. Perhaps Hina wears a padded bra and maria really tight clothing. Very mysterious indeed, eh?

Ah, and Hina won her current ISML round. Don't forget to vote again tomorrow~
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-30, 13:51   Link #3084
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

it seemed consistent with the anime size tbh
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-30, 14:17   Link #3085
qwertyman
Izumi is the best!

Thanks, Used Can. Now I can't help but notice Maria's apparent breast size in this chapter.

Hata needs to release a breast comparison chart or something. I want to see how Yukiji, Risa, Izumi, Maria and Saki rank up against each other.
qwertyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-30, 14:25   Link #3086
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Do you want to hurt Hina and Nagi that bad?
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-30, 14:27   Link #3087
Rah

Ah, boredom is overtaking me. Does anyone have an anime, series, or game to recommend?
Old 2009-09-30, 14:29   Link #3088
qwertyman
Izumi is the best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodanhko View Post
Do you want to hurt Hina and Nagi that bad?
To be honest, I actually like Hina being flat-chested.

Because it's nice knowing that Hata doesn't mindlessly pander to certain groups of people by putting giant boobs on his star character.

But I'm really just curious. Saki seems to be hiding something under that maid uniform, y'know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
Ah, boredom is overtaking me. Does anyone have an anime, series, or game to recommend?
You can stop trying to derail this topic at any time now.
Old 2009-09-30, 14:33   Link #3089
Rah

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyman View Post

Because it's nice knowing that Hata doesn't mindlessly pander to certain groups of people by putting giant boobs on his star character.

But I'm really just curious. Saki seems to be hiding something under that maid uniform, y'know?
That ain't a girl, son.

Quote:
You can stop trying to derail this topic at any time now.
Eh, no biggie. Nothing to talk about HnG anyway...

Need to wait for the spoilers, and in the meantime we could talk about anything else. At least if someone doesn't rise a good conversation topic.
Old 2009-09-30, 14:38   Link #3090
WildArms
Come on, become a legend

Well... im curious in knowing what relationship maria have with athena (remember that in that mirror spring or whatever when the manga was in the flashback of athena and him little, maria as kid appeared on the "mirror", that even hayate said that he never seen a cute girl, and in front of athena haha xD
Old 2009-09-30, 14:39   Link #3091
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Well, Hata never expected Hina to become so popular. Regardless, both you and me do not dislike flat-chested.

But Hina seems to mind a lot.
Old 2009-09-30, 14:49   Link #3092
Rah

Yeh, like many said already, it looks like Hata is changing character roles here and there, depending on their popularity. If Hina didn't attract anyone then she would have about as many appearances as Risa, or Klaus. I believe Miki might become Hina's love adviser. As for Risa...
Well, copying Miki's possible new role might not be such a good idea (to help out Ayumu), unless Ayumu & Hina were in an open competition. Their advice might produce hilarious results.

Anyway, what do you think is more likely to happen? Will Hayate lose the gem to Athena in Greece, or will he keep it till they return back to Japan, and lose it there at some point?

Eventually they will be gathered together to open the RG, so it's unavoidable I think...
Old 2009-09-30, 15:09   Link #3093
zodanhko
*ignoring*

I don't think Athena will have her hands on the gem on the next couple of chapters, and it will be more unlikely if Hayate actually succeed in confessing his feelings.

This is a really good time for the hero to save his heroine (Hayate's point of view, she literally and emotionally is) from 10 years of loneliness after their departure.
Old 2009-09-30, 15:11   Link #3094
WildArms
Come on, become a legend

i think the sword that athena told hayate to use someday will make its appeance soon, and i think as well that.... ummm maybe she wont be able to get the rock, since hayate is protecting it for nagi as well... uhh that will be a not so pretty scene... most likely she will fail this time and end up escaping or something and then comeback a lot later, unless the creator is planning to end the manga soon, then she most probably would obtain it, again... unless the author have planned a more in deep problem regarding the royal garden and rocks, actually anything can happen now
Old 2009-09-30, 17:17   Link #3095
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildArms View Post
i think the sword that athena told hayate to use someday will make its appeance soon, and i think as well that.... ummm maybe she wont be able to get the rock, since hayate is protecting it for nagi as well... uhh that will be a not so pretty scene... most likely she will fail this time and end up escaping or something and then comeback a lot later, unless the creator is planning to end the manga soon, then she most probably would obtain it, again... unless the author have planned a more in deep problem regarding the royal garden and rocks, actually anything can happen now
may be the sword will be used against Hayate, since that sword IMO like some punishment tool, just look at where it stuck....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
Yes, Try Resident Evil 4, or God of War 1&2 (play it in PC with PCSX2 0.9.6), Prototype, and any other game with A LOT of KILLING , or do you prefer an Eroge?

Quote:

Correction there!, Hina is not star character, she is side character, with just a bunch of fans
So Flatchested is "fit" for her
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-30, 17:47   Link #3096
Rah

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
may be the sword will be used against Hayate, since that sword IMO like some punishment tool, just look at where it stuck....
Ehm, well I dunno much about it anymore, but it's supposed to be a sword of justice or something, and Athena said that she can't use it or something. I think Hayate will use it to beat that ghost / demon thing that was behind Athena 10 years back.

Quote:
Yes, Try Resident Evil 4, or God of War 1&2 (play it in PC with PCSX2 0.9.6), Prototype, and any other game with A LOT of KILLING , or do you prefer an Eroge?
Played everything you recommended, and I've already played over 90 VN's (yeah, wish I could play Jap ones, but I'm not compatible with moonrunes. lol)

Quote:
Correction there!, Hina is not star character, she is side character, with just a bunch of fans
That's one of her charms. Notice how tsundere girls are mostly flat chested.

The person who invented the tsundere archetype was really good at placing things together. Short in stature(well, not all the time) and short tempered, flat chested, aggressive most of the time, but will soften up with her love interest (if she can overcome her denial & accept that her feelings are real). But even then she won't admit it... heh.. it's messed up. Hardcore tsundere fans are real masochists.
Old 2009-09-30, 18:10   Link #3097
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Ooo, fighting words ... from a guy rooting for an insert sidekick, with only a fourth of "just a bunch of fans", a bit less manga exposure than Wataru's maid Saki, and who wasn't even graced with any fanservice shots at all so far. Well, Hata knows why.

:P~~~~~~~
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-30, 18:35   Link #3098
qwertyman
Izumi is the best!

You know, I think Kotetsu's assessment in episode 12 of the second season (chapter 94 of the manga) is incorrect.

The reason there isn't an end to world wars is because tsunderes like Hinagiku exist.
Old 2009-09-30, 18:36   Link #3099
Rah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Ooo, fighting words ... from a guy rooting for an insert sidekick, with only a fourth of "just a bunch of fans", a bit less manga exposure than Wataru's maid Saki, and who wasn't even graced with any fanservice shots at all so far. Well, Hata knows why.

:P~~~~~~~

Imagine her head opening and a tiny alien coming out (picture Imo-chan from Sora wo Kakeru Shoujo). She might be hiding something totally unexpected under that armor plated maid suit. It might be a guy cosplaying as a girl. Man, I can't imagine Wataru's expression if it were to be true. He'd probably die from shock.

Are there any pictures of her in plain clothing at all? There should be at least a bikini shot, right? Hmmm... guess I'll try to find it. I need to disprove my theory that she's a guy in disguise. Lol.

Edit~

Hmmhmmmhmm... convincing disguise! Can't find any bikini shots. She's always in a maid outfit, or a kimono. She does appear with casual clothing in a shot with Maria, though. Looks like it's from a magazine, or dvd perhaps..

Still, a tank top & miniskirt don't prove it. Hata is deceiving us with good cosplay!!

Last edited by Rah; 2009-09-30 at 18:49.
Old 2009-09-30, 18:57   Link #3100
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
You know, I think Kotetsu's assessment in episode 12 of the second season (chapter 94 of the manga) is incorrect.

The reason there isn't an end to world wars is because tsunderes like Hinagiku exist.
????
No...the reason why there is no end to world wars not Tsundere but human existence, if you want to end the world wars, banishing human is the only option. Just give us some price and we'll do it for you
Large Kills = Large Bills
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen