AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2006-10-18, 17:31   Link #121
PhantomX
Tsuruya's Lover

Send a message via AIM to PhantomX Send a message via MSN to PhantomX
@Prolific The manga is being translated very rapidly by The Worm on mangahelpers. And, depending on which scanlators you use, there has actually been two releases this week (88 and 89) with a third on the way

Spoiler for Trick 144 Summary by whatever181 (for those too impatient to wait for a full translation :D):
PhantomX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-18, 17:55   Link #122
[DOT].L
Delightfully lost...
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomX View Post
@Prolific The manga is being translated very rapidly by The Worm on mangahelpers. And, depending on which scanlators you use, there has actually been two releases this week (88 and 89) with a third on the way

Spoiler for Trick 144 Summary by whatever181 (for those too impatient to wait for a full translation :D):
Just one little term correction to the translation:
Spoiler:
[DOT].L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-18, 17:57   Link #123
PhantomX
Tsuruya's Lover

That makes sense, hah, and it correlates with The Worms trans :P I just copy pastad for you guys XD
Old 2006-10-19, 00:17   Link #124
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

BTW, don't you think that there's something fishy with Nakayama? She's able to tell the time without losing a single second (cf. Trick 117, last pages) and looking at her watch...much like a Tool Toul To member. I don't think she's part of TTT but something tells me she might be a potential replacement for Hako if that girl really defected from her group. I don't think Oh! Great inserted Nakayama's particularity that randomly...especially since in the same chapter, Kururu was seen counting to 180 (three minutes) without missing a single second - much to Ikki's amazement, btw.

Do you think she (Nakayama) could aspire to become a TTT apprentice and a tuner for Kogarasumaru? Matter of skills to gain and mass knowledge to learn set aside, of course...
Old 2006-10-19, 01:08   Link #125
[DOT].L
Delightfully lost...
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334 View Post
BTW, don't you think that there's something fishy with Nakayama? She's able to tell the time without losing a single second (cf. Trick 117, last pages) and looking at her watch...much like a Tool Toul To member. I don't think she's part of TTT but something tells me she might be a potential replacement for Hako if that girl really defected from her group. I don't think Oh! Great inserted Nakayama's particularity that randomly...especially since in the same chapter, Kururu was seen counting to 180 (three minutes) without missing a single second - much to Ikki's amazement, btw.

Do you think she (Nakayama) could aspire to become a TTT apprentice and a tuner for Kogarasumaru? Matter of skills to gain and mass knowledge to learn set aside, of course...
Someone else brought that up also some time ago, I believe. I guess it's an understandable assumption given this is Oh!great we're talking about here.
[DOT].L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-19, 01:10   Link #126
PhantomX
Tsuruya's Lover

I'm hoping (and expecting) as was said before, that she will become the tuner for Kazu, which will be good for tension

BTW ... for all those who care, trans for trick 90 is done and it should be out tomorrow :X (I don't know the rules of these subforums btw (i just used to populate the anime ones))
Old 2006-10-19, 05:40   Link #127
tritoch

I want to see more Kururu // Ikki action!

I wonder who Hako is working for? TTT is neutral.. mm mm
tritoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-19, 07:08   Link #128
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

She's *possibly* in league with Sleeping Forest since Ringo and co. don't believe that the Trophaeum is the 'road to the sky' and that regalias should all be destroyed. Since there is already one link between TTT and SF (Kanon), it's possible that she might have converted herself to SF's beliefs and stolen the Bagram cores so as to prevent the wind regalia from being truly rebuilt - consequently stalling the ascension of the fated Sky King.

No regalia, no king.

Unless, of course, she's like that chick Udou had a...err...crush (?) on - she'd sell the regalia to the black market, but I doubt it. Since the SF matter is still not put to sleep despite the conclusion of the Gabishi and Om cases, it's possible that the other members (Kilic, the gem king is still there - and I wonder whether he wasn't the one who offered the magnesium 55 cores to Sora...jus the 'gem' term tingling in the back of my mind...btw, would he have diamond (diamond is used to cut through steel, after all) AT cores or what?) might have requested her to nick the Bagram cores from Kururu's workstation and have them secured forever.

Another thing to point out is that she might already be someone's tuner...possibly another SF member? There are two other unknown members (one with bulging muscles and a lanky guy with a cloth wrapped around his head - could it be Kanon?) plus Kilic and the Noyamano sisters...
Old 2006-10-19, 18:59   Link #129
yuchan

Wasn't Yayoi doing that time thing since she was introduced? That's way before TTT.
yuchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-19, 20:45   Link #130
MrProphet
The Commissar Vanishes

Send a message via ICQ to MrProphet
First time I noticed her do it was when Kazu was attacked by Gabishi. We knew of TTT by then already.
MrProphet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-22, 20:50   Link #131
yuchan

^ Oh really? Well you know your Air Gear stuff better than me.
yuchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-27, 14:11   Link #132
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

...*Lifts a bored head from his desk and eyes the screen*
No C145 raw up yet?
Old 2006-10-27, 14:54   Link #133
PhantomX
Tsuruya's Lover

There was no Trick 145 this week, it'll be up next week though.

Also, if you guys haven't already heard or noticed elsewhere, there's a torrent for 91 scanlated.
Old 2006-10-29, 05:15   Link #134
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomX View Post
There was no Trick 145 this week, it'll be up next week though.

Also, if you guys haven't already heard or noticed elsewhere, there's a torrent for 91 scanlated.
Trick 145 by RSF is now up. Is it just the scanner being late or does AG have a 'wobbly' release schedule - I mean, does the release date vary from week to week?

Note: I was like, WTF, at the end...Hako is BACK? (and with the regalia no less) And wth is she trying to do to a sleeping Ikki...in her birthday suit? O_O everyone falls for him...not fair...not fair *wails*

Last edited by Renegade334; 2006-10-29 at 06:00.
Renegade334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-29, 17:37   Link #135
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

For once AG got early

And wow that's some big junkyard and yeah last page is wow. Too bad she's not older or in Tenjou Tenge

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-29, 20:26   Link #136
tritoch

She wants to be Ikki's tuner no doubt. But ofcourse, Kururu saves the day I think =p
Old 2006-10-29, 20:59   Link #137
PhantomX
Tsuruya's Lover

Yeah, a forced, quick tuning seems to be what she's aiming for, since she has the Regalia with her. Doubt she'll succeed
Old 2006-11-02, 15:58   Link #138
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

BTW, is there a summary/translation for 145 in handy? ThE WoRm is taking a short break due to university/college and I'm curious about what that short-haired girl spoke with Kururu and Ikki. Thanks.
Old 2006-11-08, 16:26   Link #139
tritoch

zomg... who the heck was that? 146 is the shiz.. and uhh.. Kururu seems to be having trouble with the AT's >,>
Old 2006-11-08, 17:50   Link #140
PhantomX
Tsuruya's Lover

I have to say that the dude at the end of 146 has the coolest entrance of ANY AG character so far ... and lol at Oh Great!'s excuse for drawing noodz ("it's transparent clothing needed for tuning!")

Tags
action, shounen, tournament