AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2008-02-29, 10:37   Link #1
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Rumors and Speculation [spoilers]

The purpose of this thread is to allow free discussion and speculation about Gundam 00, regarding rumors, supposed information leaks and possible information obtained from other unofficial sources. Be aware that this thread may contain unmarked spoilers. Please do not use this thread as a place for your own personal speculations with no other basis, as that is not the purpose of this thread.
Skyfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-29, 12:30   Link #2
NeonZ

1st, from the other spoiler topic, this is a 26 spoiler list (from a single source) which has described a few unexpected events correctly.

The only real problem is calling the "GN-X" 'Transamu', but a name change seems like a rather minor problem.

1. Ribbons found the residence of Veda and together with Alejandro proceed over to that place.
2.Alejandro develops a pseudo Gundam System named "Transamu" and armed each of the world powers with it and annouced that they should use it to defeat the Gundams.
3.Ali tries to negotiate himself for one of the Transamu.
4.After returning from the negotiation, Ali met Kinue by chance and shoot her.

5.At her sister's funeral, Saji found out what she was investigating from her superior.
6.Graham refused to pilot the Transamu while the black dud went for it.
7.Billy reverse engineered the Transamu and used it's technology on the Flags.
8.Wong found out where the Trinity resided, but.....
9.Ali blew up Lagna

10.The Trinity put out a fight, but retreated due to power shortage.
11.Lockon covered for Tieria and lost his sight. Dynames got heavily damaged.
12.Tieria, after what happened to Lockon, tried to access Veda for guidance. But was rejected and got into a very deep despair.
13.Lockon knew how he felt for Felt and her feelings in return, however.... but after encouragement from Tieria, got her.
14.Aion became another Darth Vader.
15.Sumeragi knew what happened to Veda and changed the interface between the 4 Gundams.
16.The Trinity's mothership got attacked and Wong was too late for reinforcements.
17.Johanne and Miheal fell into a trap setup by Ali and got themselves killed. Eins got blown up and Zwei got captured.
18.Nena was about to get killed when GN Arms flew to the rescue.
19.Ali piloted the Zwei and overpowered Exia.
20. Somewhere in space, Veda was exposed. Aeolia appeared, and Alejandro was killed by Ribbons while making a speech.
21. Ribbon's secret was revealed. Veda is found out to be an android/clone and Veda is also an android/clone.
22.Zwei was defeated even with Ali piloting it. Ali died,Zwei was scrapped.
23.Ptolemaios was surrounded by the world's army. Setsuna made a decison for a sucide attempt.
24.Allelujah got his brain fried ala Kamiyu and Rosamia in Zeta TV. Kyrios heavily damaged.
25.Virture/Nadleeh fought valiantly, but in the end....Tieria escaped, but Virtue/Nadleeh was a goner.
25.Graham piloted his Trasamu/Flag Bastard and died fighting.
26. [new translation] During the great escape from Ptolemaios's sinking, the blue one (Sumeragi) and the yellow one (Feldt) survive.

This other unofficial rumor has quite a following in 2ch, but none of its predictions have been confirmed:

1-Nena got a new MA after her Gundam was damaged.
2-A space elevator was destroyed
3-Graham died fighting Nena's MA/ preventing debris of Space Elevator from reaching Earth.

Last edited by NeonZ; 2008-03-15 at 11:53.
NeonZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-29, 18:04   Link #3
brightman
Ancient Member

^The 2ch speak version of the above list of spoilers:

1.アムロはヴェーの居場所を発見し国連野郎随伴でその場所へ
2.国連野郎の手引きでモドキが各国に配備されるも各国は
自前の機械として世界に発表してガンダム倒す宣言
3.ヒロシその決定の中一機よこせと交渉する
4.交渉帰りに偶々突撃リポーターの姉を車でパンパン
5.隣の小僧はお葬式で姉の調べていた事をその上司に告げられる
6.ハムはモドキ搭乗拒否で黒人は乗る
7.ロン毛は横流しのモドキの技術でさらなる魔改造に着手する
8.鳥の居場所は中華に大発見されるけど中華は半分鳥の見方になる
9.鳥に指示出してる奴はヒロシに殺された
10鳥兄弟モドキに苦戦しつつも何機か倒すがエネルギー足りないので逃げる
11.兄さんはメガネロボを助けるため目がぁぁぁあああーー
12.メガネロボはヴェーに振られて兄さんも負傷で大挫折
13.兄さんハロ好き女の気持ち知ってると思うけどメガネロボに叱咤激励、ハロ好き女ショボ~ン
14.縞々水着の盗撮者は体がダースベイダー
15.アル中女はヴェーの事態を予測して4機の接続を変更
16.鳥兄弟の巣は発見されて攻撃受ける 中華に助けを求めるが時既に遅し
17.長兄次兄はヒロシに騙され撃たれて死ぬ
18.釘も殺されそうになるけど宇宙からのデンドロビュウムな元子供ゲリラに助けられる
19.ヒロシ奪った大剣ガンダムで子供ゲリラ圧倒
20.宇宙のとある凸凹大地ではヴェーが晒され髭ハゲ光臨
国連野郎大喜びで一人演説するも直後コロコロ
21アムロの秘密大公開
22.子供ゲリラ地上で凹られるもアムロの秘宝で真のエクシア大解放
23.子供ゲリラに乗せられてみんな突撃覚悟決定♪
24.多重人格者脳障害でロザミアやカミーユみたいに
25.ハムさん魔改造なんちゃって太陽炉で大活躍で阿修羅
26.マイオス轟沈大脱出で青いのと黄色いの生存
そして物語は終局へ…
蛇足情報
※以前子供ゲリラが怒ってエクシアの剣の切れ味が増してヒロシをビックリさせたのは複線
※都合良く色々知ってる妄想の姫はやっぱり子供ゲリラ脳内生成の幻影
※GNで肉切られると変異して再生不能
※太陽炉はSF好きなら予想できるぞ

Other unofficial rumors:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pride View Post
Found some rumours on 4chan, and according to them, these info seems to be from chinese sources. Take it with a grain of salt though, as you may know, anything on 4chan = not too reliable.

-The Thrones exist to execute the order of CB's observers
-Thrones continues the failed missions of the original Gundams and attacked military installment.
-Wang LiuMei get in touch with Alejandro Corner regarding the background of Thrones.
-In a meeting between the observers, Alejandro abandoned the original team, CB split into 2 groups
-Livonze started his move
-The superpowers decided to destroy rather than capture the Gundams
-In a Throne attack, Howard KIA
-Ali kidnapped Marina, original CB team interfere, but the Thrones appear as well
-complete separation of 2 CB groups

And it seems that Livonze's official name is Ribbons xD
^From more than a month ago--the others all came true except for the bolded point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
More RUMORS from Chinese sources, so take these with a healthy grain of salt.

Still, I warn you these are some very, VERY damn experience ruining spoilers ahead, so don't look until you really want to get spoiled.

18: Talks between CB and Thrones do not go well

19: Thrones attack military installations worldwide, with many civilian casualties. Liu Mei begins to sense that someone is backing them

20: The CB observers split into two factions, one supporting and one against the current CB.

21: Kinue is killed during the course of her investigations; Graham is among the few who oppose the new policy of "destroy instead of capture"

22: Katagiri's information leak is discovered and he is replaced (whatever that means...). Howard dies. Graham flips out.

23: Marina kidnapping (no new info)

24: Ali is killed in his final confrontation with Setsuna. The Thrones arrive and attack CB.

Of course, whether they're true is another matter entirely, so we'll just have to wait and see.
^Seems to be based on previous list, and probably fake since the order of events seem messed up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
New batch of rumours :-

・アレハンドロはリボンズを介してヴェーダに接触し、疑似太陽炉を搭載したなんちゃってガンダムを各陣営に 10機ずつ合計30機ほど横流しする
・なんちゃってガンダムは20話辺りから登場。生き残りのフラッグファイターが乗り換え。
ただし、グラハムは「フラッグで勝たないと意味がない」と拒否し、結果として隊からも離脱、ポニテマンとフ ラッグの魔改造の道をひた走る。
・アレルヤは退場。TV版カミーユみたいなことになる。キュリオスがどうなるかは不明。
・ティエリアが2回ほど絶望する。1回はヴェーダに、もう1回はロックオンに。ロックオンはティエリアを庇 って退場。
・絹江、クリスなども退場。
・刹那は特に覚醒したりはしない。妄想が多くなる

Translation :-

1.Alejandro comes into contect with Veda at Ribonz, and give each faction about 10 Gundams (Total about 30 G's in all) each having the GN Drives that's powering the Thrones.
2.By Episode 20, most of the Flags will be replaced. Graham believes that "there's no point in defeating the Enemy if I'm not piloting a Flag" and refuse to ride the new MS and leave the Union. He will go down the road piloting a bastard Flag.
3.Allelujah got his brain fried ala TV Z Gundam Kamiyu , Kyrios whereabout becomes unknown.
4.Tieria will be driven to despair for 2 times in a row. First be Veda and followed by Lockon. Lockon's protection later causes Tieria to go beyond the edge.
5. Kinue and Chris will leaves the stage.
6. Setsuna will not have any power up of sorts. It's all in his mind.
^Seems true.

Quote:
Episode 22-24 Rumours Confirmed :-

第22話 トランザム   ヨハン&ミハエル死亡、GNアームズ登場、アレハンドロ暗殺
Ep 22 Transam
Johanne & Micheal Killed. GN Arms Debut. Alejandro Assisinated.
第23話 世界を止めて 奪ったツヴァイで猛攻、エクシア真機能開放、サーシェス死亡
Ep 23 The World Stopped
Attacked of the Hijacked Zwei. Exia Powered Up. Ali KIA.
第24話 終りなき詩   プトレマイオス轟沈、超巨大MAでネーナ大暴れ
Ep 24 Endless Poem
Ptolemaios Sinked. Rampaged of Nena in a Giant MA.

And looks like Ep 25 is going to be true too
第25話 刹那       軌道エレベーター倒壊、ダリル、ネーナ、ラッセ死亡
Ep 25 Setsuna.
Collaspe of the Space Elevator. Daryl, Nena, Lasse Aion KIA.

Place your bets on whether Graham will be KIA.
^Mostly predictions based on the other rumors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreator View Post
A friend from Japan sent this to me, its from an interview with Seiji Mizushima about season 2 synopsis.

"The year is 2312 AD. After the destruction of the orbiting elevator and countless lives taken by the fallen debris, humanity has come to realize the importance of space and the protection of the solar power system. Under the direction of the United Nations, mankind has joined as one to reach the new frontier. Humanity celebrates in arms for a new era with the development of the first space colony. Mankind has taken this great leap with the help of a private organization leading the advancement of space technology along with the support of the United Nations. A new world order has been born."

Anyways, I took the effort to do the translation and made it sound better.

Here is the original.

年は2312である。落とされた残骸によって取られる軌道エレベーターおよび無数の生命の破壊の後で人間性 はスペースの重要性および太陽エネルギーシステムの保護を認める。国際連合の指揮に新しいフロンティアに達 するために、人類は一緒に結合した。人間性は最初の結合されたスペースコロニーの開発を用いる新しい時代の 腕で祝う。人類は国際連合のサポートと共に宇宙技術の進歩を導く私用組織の助けによってこの大きい跳躍を取 った。 ずっと新世界秩序は生まれる。
^FAKE was the consensus for this one I believe.

Anything I missed?

Last edited by brightman; 2008-03-16 at 08:25.
brightman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-29, 19:28   Link #4
FSNxPhantom
ZOMG!!! HEAVEN'S FEEL FTW

Send a message via AIM to FSNxPhantom
Oh hey, if the solar towers go down, doesn't that mean all of the nations have to rely on oil power all over again?
FSNxPhantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-29, 20:09   Link #5
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

The Ep25 spoiler can connect with that other rumor...
Old 2008-03-01, 00:31   Link #6
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSNxPhantom View Post
Oh hey, if the solar towers go down, doesn't that mean all of the nations have to rely on oil power all over again?
Fossil fuels already dried up. That's why they built the towers in the first place.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-01, 00:35   Link #7
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Send a message via AIM to DJ_RockmanX Send a message via MSN to DJ_RockmanX
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Fossil fuels already dried up. That's why they built the towers in the first place.
They couldn't have been completely exhausted. What's with the UN embargo on oil then?

DJ_RockmanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-01, 00:39   Link #8
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_RockmanX View Post
They couldn't have been completely exhausted. What's with the UN embargo on oil then?
Exhausted enough to the point that they can't be relied on no more.

In episode 2, it was firmly stated in the narration that fossil fuels had been exhausted and humanity had to rely on the solar towers.

The UN embargo I believe was set to divert all available resources to the towers and to force everyone else who stubbornly refused to assist to help build them.

That or we got ourselves a plot hole here.
Old 2008-03-01, 00:43   Link #9
Morgun

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Exhausted enough to the point that they can't be relied on no more.

In episode 2, it was firmly stated in the narration that fossil fuels had been exhausted and humanity had to rely on the solar towers.

The UN embargo I believe was set to divert all available resources to the towers and to force everyone else who stubbornly refused to assist to help build them.

That or we got ourselves a plot hole here.

If that were true they would never have needed the embargo in the first place. The embargo's very existence implies there are enough fossil fuels to be an alternative to solar power. At least for an undefined finite time.
Morgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-01, 00:48   Link #10
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Well something happened to the fossil fuels which forced the 3 powers to create the solar towers.
Old 2008-03-01, 05:04   Link #11
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

No.9 and No. 11 had been proven true from what I can see so far. Should any more doubts be cast on the rest ?

Maybe we should just start speculating on how season 2 will play out now.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-01, 05:31   Link #12
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

Finally we got a spoiler with Marina. I felt like her part with Setsuna was cut short.

The original 4 vs Thone vs Ali should be pretty interesting.
JackRydden224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-01, 06:02   Link #13
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Quote:
No.9 and No. 11 had been proven true from what I can see so far. Should any more doubts be cast on the rest ?

Maybe we should just start speculating on how season 2 will play out now.
At least Lockon is not dead....I don't want him dead
Old 2008-03-01, 07:14   Link #14
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
At least Lockon is not dead....I don't want him dead
Leak doesn't say anything about Lockon dying. Only being sight impaired.

And can I request the guy who post up my interpretation of the 2ch leak to do an update to which had comes true as of Ep 21 and update No.25 by adding the line "Graham died fighting Nena's MA/ preventing debris of Space Elevator from reaching Earth." ?
Old 2008-03-01, 07:50   Link #15
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Always. It had been standard practice for people to mislead the public by mixing truth with lies. Thus every piece of unverified information needed to be tested individually, no matter how many other spoiler came true.
Old 2008-03-01, 08:06   Link #16
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Always. It had been standard practice for people to mislead the public by mixing truth with lies. Thus every piece of unverified information needed to be tested individually, no matter how many other spoiler came true.
Stubborn till the very end, I see.

This I like, thus I shall reward you with some juicy info from 2ch about Tieria :-

Tieria is an Clone-Andriod designed to be a squard leader for the Meisters. He is a memory clone of a youthful Aeolia. His femaline aspect comes from having an above average Estrogens in his body due to him being build from Aeolia's daughter's DNA.
Old 2008-03-01, 08:23   Link #17
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Did any of the previous Gundam shows had so many exact spoilers released beforehand? At first I treated the 00 ones as entertaining speculation, but as I see them getting fulfilled one after another, I wonder if the producers should reconsider their ways of keeping the crucial informations about the show secret.
Sir Dearka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-01, 08:39   Link #18
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dearka View Post
Did any of the previous Gundam shows had so many exact spoilers released beforehand? At first I treated the 00 ones as entertaining speculation, but as I see them getting fulfilled one after another, I wonder if the producers should reconsider their ways of keeping the crucial informations about the show secret.
Generally the early real spoilers can come from two places; intentional leaks (like in Code Geass) or unintentional leaks.

Consider the quantity and overloaded level of spoilers, it is most likely unintentional leaks either through the Bandai office or the animators in China.

However, as I kept saying, unless we know for sure that all the spoilers came from the same person, we can't claim one spoiler to be true just because a different one was correct. After all, there are people on the Net who had nothing better to do than writing false episode summaries all night.
Old 2008-03-01, 08:50   Link #19
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post

However, as I kept saying, unless we know for sure that all the spoilers came from the same person, we can't claim one spoiler to be true just because a different one was correct. After all, there are people on the Net who had nothing better to do than writing false episode summaries all night.
brightman here posted this regarding the source of the original 26 list on gamefaqs' Gundam board :-

Its confirmed that the 26 part spoilers all came from the same source. There are screenshots taken from the original posts with the poster's username (the coded letters) that have been posted in 2ch as proof (since you're not the only one to question them)

Of course, this is still not proof that they are real, but still, leaks happen.

So perhaps you can request him to post the said screencap for proof ?
Old 2008-03-01, 10:13   Link #20
NeonZ

Quote:
And can I request the guy who post up my interpretation of the 2ch leak to do an update to which had comes true as of Ep 21 and update No.25 by adding the line "Graham died fighting Nena's MA/ preventing debris of Space Elevator from reaching Earth." ?
Edit: Nevermind. The updated bolding is done.

No.25... did you get the Graham vs Nena and Space elevator destruction spoilers from the same source of the original list? I don't want to mix different spoiler sets.
NeonZ is offline   Reply With Quote