Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-09-26, 19:29   Link #1
tyciol
*Artist

Lolita Anime

I heard that this was apparently the first hentai ever but I'm not sure if that's really the case, someone wrote it on ANN though. Anyway, I couldn't find it when doing a search here, I haven't seen any hentai on here so I am guessing that AS doesn't host it?

Does anyone know if there is an equivilent which does have works like that which have not been licensed?
Old 2009-09-26, 20:15   Link #2
old school anime fan
anime blogger

I think that Lolita Anime aka (wonder kids) was the first hentai anime OAV series, it was made in 1984-1985. I have a copy of the OAV series and it's really quite mild when compared to current hentai fare. For more info on the series click on the following link

http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=32488
Old 2010-07-17, 06:54   Link #3
Seiryuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by old school anime fan View Post
I think that Lolita Anime aka (wonder kids) was the first hentai anime OAV series, it was made in 1984-1985. I have a copy of the OAV series and it's really quite mild when compared to current hentai fare. For more info on the series click on the following link

http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=32488
I saw a bit before, it's mild and amusing, but a little strange. But why is this in the "Upcoming Series" section??
Also, AS doesn't do hentai. They'll do pseudo-hentai like Canvas ~Motif of Sepia~ or Aki-Sora, where placement of sheets, camera angles, etc. makes sure that the things the animators are required to censor simply never appear onscreen. Hardly a difference, but it's more rare, and apparently that's enough to escape an 18+ rating, even if there's bodily fluids everywhere.
Old 2011-01-27, 19:43   Link #4
tyciol
*Artist

Yeah or like Oreimo or that recent similar one. Thanks for the help though, is a nice batch, asked if it was subtitled and stuff.

Does AS officially recommend any sites as an H alternate with similar format? Kind of like a HentaiSuki?
Old 2011-01-27, 20:21   Link #5
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyciol View Post
Does AS officially recommend any sites as an H alternate with similar format?
Officially, no. Unofficially... I don't think it even crossed our minds. I can't actually think of one; at least not one that takes the same position on listing. There are a number of torrent sites listing ero-anime content; I'd be surprised if you hadn't found the big ones already.
Old 2011-05-07, 16:31   Link #6
tyciol
*Artist

Well, running across big ones is one thing, but actually recognizing it as quality rather than one of those many fake torrent sites is another. I suspect few live up to the levels of organization that are present here.
Old 2011-05-09, 16:17   Link #7
Niji

There have been several hentai threads on the suggestion forum in the last few years. Search and you may find. Also, anidb lists them, just need to log in and tick the right things. Distinguishing good from bad is up to the viewer there, obviously. But they go the normal paths other anidb finds are going, which most often means, not hard to find at all.
Old 2011-07-16, 14:40   Link #8
tyciol
*Artist

Thanks for the tip, navigating AniDB is tricky since they actually don't host torrents, but I guess it's a good tool to find groups in case they're still active.
Closed Thread