Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-08-02, 03:43   Link #81
sOnJoOL

Send a message via AIM to sOnJoOL Send a message via MSN to sOnJoOL
1.Stretching Body parts like luffy.
2.eneru's powers
3.and robin's powers
this became what devil fruit ability would u want.....
sOnJoOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-02, 05:27   Link #82
Vide
Lurker

1. Being able to do alchemy like Edward Elric

2. Ability to breathe underwater

3. Being able to fly I guess, seems like fun
Vide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-02, 05:55   Link #83
Prince of Chronics
One Piece fan

my super powers would include:

-- Magnetism (like Magneto)
-- Professor X's powers
-- The power to control time

those powers would be all anybody really needs to take over the world...
Old 2004-08-02, 07:14   Link #84
Ending

Omnipotent. That is the regular "forever young and immortal" in one package.

Immunity to Harm. By AD&D rules. Or possibly not, as I do not know do they have that spell there.

And the last one is between invisibility (a.k.a "girls locker rooms") and ability to move anywhere in a blink of eye. But since I could blink to the locker room with the latter one, I think I take that instead.
Ending is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-02, 07:23   Link #85
ato
Oups...

1. The ability to destroy and spontaneously create matter of any form (including exotic materials as nanostructures and superdense matter). This should take care of any physical needs for the forseeable future.

2. The perfect understanding of, and ability to manipulate, biological processes. This should make possible a lifespan of at least several centuries, as well as some exciting developments in the life sciences, heh.

3. Unlimited time/space contraction and dilation. This should make travel a bit easier, as well as giving ample time to experience the universe. No time-travel though. Better not mess with causality

Myself, I'm not all that certain that being the world dictator is all that it's cranked up to be...
ato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-02, 08:26   Link #86
gravitation
Don't use animesuki now..

• Be able to fly!
  • Be able to have any super power I wanted!
  • Tons of money...billions of it, I could help lots of charities and my family!
I am really fond of the idea of being able to fly, it just seems sooooo coool! <3
gravitation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-02, 08:54   Link #87
Yogo_Pogo
A laughing demonic Skull

1 - Have a sort of sponsor that will encourage me when i'm down, that will always know what to say to make me do the things that i have to do or overcome my fears (like swimming in deep water or just doing the job that i want but fear to do because i think i can't do it right).

2 - Have always the amonth of money that i need to live a comfortable life. I don't need millions, just enough to not have to worry about money.

3 - To be able to know what happen in history, the truth, so i could be able to understand more the world in wich i live in. I will know what happen not the lies that they give us on tv.
Yogo_Pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-02, 10:32   Link #88
bunnykun
What is, what is?

1. Batman's Wealth
2. 200+ IQ
3. Live at Seiren (Girls Bravo )

BTW, for those who wished for immoratality in some form or another, ever thought that just because you cant die doesnt mean you cant feel pain either, hell, u can fall into a lava pit a feel the pain of being burn alive for all eternity and not die or till you evolve which takes some time like millions of years.
bunnykun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-02, 14:22   Link #89
KeinikuSuki
鶏肉がとてもおいしい。

Send a message via ICQ to KeinikuSuki
Actually, I only need one wish:

1. Knowledge and means to produce and patent the world's first inexpensive cold fusion generator.

Holding the patent on cold fusion would instantly make you the richest person in the world. Furthermore, world peace would become a possibility since no one would have to fight over oil reserves. World hunger would end because of an inexaustable energy supply. Your name would become part of history, never to be forgotten. Lastely, I'd like to think this is a little more reasonable than superman-like super powers.

On a side note: Go National Ignition Facility!
KeinikuSuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-02, 14:33   Link #90
Guts

Send a message via AIM to Guts Send a message via Yahoo to Guts
I get 3, are you serious. ( Is this a message board ? )

1: Ability to destroy fat chicks, and or woman who scare the bejesus out of me.

2: Means to revoke cartoon networks anime privileges.

3: Power, to bring back the 80's.
Guts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-02, 14:51   Link #91
aahhsin

Hmmm... I did this once I'll do it again.

1. The ablility to have zillions of tentacles appearing out of my body at any given time. I hear they have terrific defensive and offensive measures. Also they grasp Items quite well. Ever look at the grasping power of an elephants trunk? I'll be able to crush and squeeze anything. The structure of a tentacle is great too! It can be long and slender so If i drop something in a hole I can easily get it back.
Hmm anything else?

2. hmmm... That's all I'll need.
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-02, 14:54   Link #92
Kikyo
...want to dance..?

Send a message via AIM to Kikyo Send a message via MSN to Kikyo
hmmm..lets see.

1. To stop the horriable dubbing...>< unless if its good..then..that shall stay

2. to some how make an anime portal...which I can enter

3. ...to make characters alive from any show I want...*cackles*
Kikyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-02, 17:27   Link #93
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnykun
BTW, for those who wished for immoratality in some form or another, ever thought that just because you cant die doesnt mean you cant feel pain either, hell, u can fall into a lava pit a feel the pain of being burn alive for all eternity and not die or till you evolve which takes some time like millions of years.
That's why I didn't want to be immortal. Plus, even if you can't feel physical pain, you get to watch all your friends and family grow old and die. Then repeat the process over and over. Finally, even if you didn't do something stupid like jump into a volcano, you eventually get to float in space for trillions of years, watching the stars blink out one by one, until the point where all matter in the universe has been converted into heavier elements that can't undergo nuclear fusion and no more new stars can be born. Then you get to drift alone in this empty vastness for all of eternity. of course by that time you'd already be quite mad from the loneliness. immortality sucks if you really think about it.
Old 2004-08-02, 22:57   Link #94
bunnykun
What is, what is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui4356
That's why I didn't want to be immortal. Plus, even if you can't feel physical pain, you get to watch all your friends and family grow old and die. Then repeat the process over and over. Finally, even if you didn't do something stupid like jump into a volcano, you eventually get to float in space for trillions of years, watching the stars blink out one by one, until the point where all matter in the universe has been converted into heavier elements that can't undergo nuclear fusion and no more new stars can be born. Then you get to drift alone in this empty vastness for all of eternity. of course by that time you'd already be quite mad from the loneliness. immortality sucks if you really think about it.
Your reply reminded me a movie i saw a while back with robin williams, Bicentenial man.
bunnykun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-03, 01:31   Link #95
Shadowlord
~DESU

I wish for this thread to close...j/k

Actually, I'd wish for ...this is gonna be long...I wish for anything and everything whenever, in the future, present, past, I may want. Kind of like infinite wishes, but not a set number, basically, whatever I may ever want I get at the time I request it.
Shadowlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-04, 00:14   Link #96
Don Roberto
President of Euroslavia

1. The ablility to control space and time(or at least warp it).
2. Super intelligience.
3. Elven immortallity.
Don Roberto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-04, 02:07   Link #97
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

1) The power to travel back and forth in time to any civilization i want.
2) Sharingan
3) Byakuggan

Game over, me wins.
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-04, 08:14   Link #98
GungFuFury
hungry hungry hippo

Send a message via AIM to GungFuFury
hm....

1. to have everything always go my way... such as... if i get shot... the bullet will somehow always miss me... or anyone i care about will just be healthy all the time and not sick or die of any diseases.... people i hate would have bad luck... etc.. etc...

2. power to control time itself... self explanatory....

3. power to control all kinetic energy... i would be able to just blow things up... or slow things down.... pretty much do anything cause just about everything requires kinectic energy.... yeh... thats all
GungFuFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-04, 11:59   Link #99
HK anime seeker
Looks fun...Time to jump!

TW[/b], for those who wished for immoratality in some form or another, ever thought that just because you cant die doesnt mean you cant feel pain either, hell, u can fall into a lava pit a feel the pain of being burn alive for all eternity and not die or till you evolve which takes some time like millions of years.[/QUOTE]

ETERNAL PAIN FOR ALL TIME TO ENDURE! Immortality coupled with tme and space movement will be good.

But I'll like the power to be immortal, power to control space and time, and finaly the power to create life.

Ponder in the life bit guys.
HK anime seeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-04, 13:27   Link #100
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

Being immortal would be terribly sucky unfortunately.

If the world blows up youll still be alive and floating in space all alone eternity with no one to talk to and no way to end the loniless
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu is offline   Reply With Quote