AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-08-18, 22:16   Link #101
Last of the Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by veracromil
I love shikamaru. Why do i, well because he dosen't give a damn about anything and hes smart as hell. Apathy rules.

Can you tell me the name of the clip you have there. The guy with the white suit killing everyone.

Itachi
Sasuke
Kakashi
Orochimaru
k.K.
Kabuto
Neji
Lee
Naruto
Jiraiya
Last of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-18, 22:45   Link #102
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last of the Uchiha
Can you tell me the name of the clip you have there. The guy with the white suit killing everyone.
It's from the movie Equilibrium.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-18, 22:53   Link #103
Last of the Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
It's from the movie Equilibrium.

Thanks hunter. Man, what a coincidence. I rented that movie but it was so bad that i had to turned off after 20 minutes. I think the lead character was Christian Bayle, that's why it sucked so badly. Batman is doomed.
Last of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-18, 23:23   Link #104
SaberDicer

I'd have to say my favorite character is Moegi, because shes so small but has the sexyiness of a full grown female ninja

2nd favorite is Udon, because putting together models and dividing numbers is just so damn cool, also anyone who is badass enough to stick it to the big coporations like kleenex by not buying tissues is cool in my book.
SaberDicer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-19, 02:51   Link #105
Dez
Speshul

Send a message via AIM to Dez
Favorite character: Sakura

Why? Originally, because her Inner Sakura amused me, she was smart and sassy, a bit shallow and very much a normal preteen. Sakura has matured a lot since the beginning of the series and shown the most realistic character development, in spite of being the Team 7 member with the least panel time. More people need to give her credit for that.

Second Favorite: Sasuke

Why? Sasuke has the respect and admiration of every male, while girls of all ages fawn over him. He's already strong, intelligent and talented in the beginning, and progresses at an amazing rate as the series goes on. Yet, he doesn't give a damn about any of it--can hardly even see the good things he has in his life through his obsession. It makes him interesting.

Third Favorite: Gai

Why? He's Gai, dammit. What more do you need?

Honorable mentions: Gaara, Shikamaru, Shino, Itachi, Neji and the Sannin.

Least Favorite: Naruto

Why? I don't hate him; he has some good moments, and some great moments, but he annoys the hell out of me more often than not. Naruto doesn't really seem to change or grow as a person. Nearly every important event for his character follows this same three step process.

1) A bad guy! Oh Noooes! I'm scared and/or I suck, I can't do this.
2) No wait! I am Uzumaki Naruto! I will become hokage and/or protect my precious people.
3) Kicks someone's ass and/or accomplishes what he couldn't accomplish.

Repeat ad nauseum.

But errr... I'm getting off topic, sorry.
Dez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-22, 22:08   Link #106
Bflip
Cirque Dame's Jonin

1. Hinata
2. Rock Lee
3. Naruto
4. Kakashi
5. Itachi
Bflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-22, 23:20   Link #107
Sabaku no Gaara
OMG ****ing EMONINJA ><

Send a message via AIM to Sabaku no Gaara Send a message via MSN to Sabaku no Gaara
Gaara....he's just awesome
Sabaku no Gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-22, 23:23   Link #108
Sabaku no Gaara
OMG ****ing EMONINJA ><

Send a message via AIM to Sabaku no Gaara Send a message via MSN to Sabaku no Gaara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last of the Uchiha
Thanks hunter. Man, what a coincidence. I rented that movie but it was so bad that i had to turned off after 20 minutes. I think the lead character was Christian Bayle, that's why it sucked so badly. Batman is doomed.
hmm...it was a low budget movie, that acutally had a pretty strong storyline but not enough funds.

Watch American Psycho if you think Christian Bale is bad, he was freaking amazing in that movie.

Batman was "Doomed" ever since Michael Keaton retired from the throne.
Sabaku no Gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 03:29   Link #109
CyberPunk

i think as far as interesting goes, sasuke is probably my favorite. he's just got conflict all over him, and tragic characters are usually the ones that fascinate me.

as far as coolest looking, i'd say kakashi in his anbu gear. total badass.

neji is also up there in my favs.
CyberPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 09:46   Link #110
gruvy_qc
(: Ecchi guy :)

My favorite one is Genma and his toothpick of death. After, I would say Gaara/Itachi/Kisame. Gaara for his story and Itachi for...well for his story too. I wanna know why he killed them all. I like Kisame just 'cause he looks like a shark freak killer.
gruvy_qc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 13:13   Link #111
Tettsuo
Yeah, I said that!

Favorite character

Naruto - Because he's probably the most interesting character in the whole series. Just like Tsunade said, "He acts tough, but he really a very sensitive kid."

Special mentions

Hinata - outwardly she's the exact opposite of Naruto, but inside they're both the same.. very sensitive.

Rock Lee - He's like a handicapped person that pushes himself to be seen as equal to everyone else.
Tettsuo is offline   Reply With Quote