AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2010-07-14, 19:00   Link #1741
ImAKami
Paragon of Ero

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
it was a boom.....go nxt arc dance fest.....i think i;ll be a long chapters cuz they he'll probably date every single one of them...btw why isn't Kanon in with the other girls?
What? Kanon is right there at the top, between Jun and Sumire.
Old 2010-07-14, 19:14   Link #1742
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImAKami View Post
What? Kanon is right there at the top, between Jun and Sumire.
didn't notice it cuz I though they where in order so i just look beside chihiro...

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 20:56   Link #1743
GlancingReverse

Keima's probably going to make some progress at the dance festival, but not too much. Enough to advance the plot, but only by a step. Like those times in Detective Conan when the case involves the Black Org.
GlancingReverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-15, 03:38   Link #1744
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Hmm... I thought the spoilers for this chapter indicated that the festival was in two days, not for two days... Ah well, we'll find out soon enough. The end of this chapter had a "back to the plot next week" feel to it...

And I don't think anyone's going to argue that this isn't likely to be the "ending" Keima expects. My guess is that they locate a couple of goddess sisters (one onee-sama, one imouto), then Diana says something along the lines of "Well, we've ruled out the rest of your former captures, and there's only 9 more of my sisters out there..." Which garners a predictable reaction from Keima...
Old 2010-07-15, 04:00   Link #1745
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

I think Keima slowly turn to the 3D side now. He now can play a game in 3D world setting to capture 2D girl. It will be soon enough before the 3D girl get him....

Actually it is 3D girls
Old 2010-07-15, 04:52   Link #1746
Nosauz

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Hmm... I thought the spoilers for this chapter indicated that the festival was in two days, not for two days... Ah well, we'll find out soon enough. The end of this chapter had a "back to the plot next week" feel to it...

And I don't think anyone's going to argue that this isn't likely to be the "ending" Keima expects. My guess is that they locate a couple of goddess sisters (one onee-sama, one imouto), then Diana says something along the lines of "Well, we've ruled out the rest of your former captures, and there's only 9 more of my sisters out there..." Which garners a predictable reaction from Keima...
I dunno, I think the author has been hinting that all his previous captures or at least a good portion of them have high potential to be goddesses and it really depends on how magiru sensei's role in all of this plays out. Since she's clearly stronger than hakua, and elsee and the fact that she was able to silence the level 4 is making me think that she may also be rebrainwashing the girls in his class so that the goddesses are not playing a bigger role in the story.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-15, 06:40   Link #1747
ImAKami
Paragon of Ero

Quote:
I would assume it would be the latter, since I find it hard to believe nearly a month has passed since chapter 102. Speaking of which, how is it Keima's third time at the Dezeni Sea this month? If I recall correctly, Keima has only went to the Dezeni Sea twice before, during Elsee's mini "date" arc in chapter 103 and Kusunoki's arc in chapter 20.
Old 2010-07-15, 07:48   Link #1748
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
I would assume it would be the latter, since I find it hard to believe nearly a month has passed since chapter 102. Speaking of which, how is it Keima's third time at the Dezeni Sea this month? If I recall correctly, Keima has only went to the Dezeni Sea twice before, during Elsee's mini "date" arc in chapter 103 and Kusunoki's arc in chapter 20.
Well, that's definitely what chapter 105 said (I have access to that raw)... Are we sure he didn't go with anyone other than Elsee and the Tsundere Twins since? Not even in the novels or the tankoubon omakes?
Old 2010-07-15, 09:46   Link #1749
ImAKami
Paragon of Ero

Quote:
Well, that's definitely what chapter 105 said (I have access to that raw)... Are we sure he didn't go with anyone other than Elsee and the Tsundere Twins since? Not even in the novels or the tankoubon omakes?
Aren't the novels separate from the manga? Or is it confirmed that the novels are tie-ins? As for the tankobon omakes, haven't seen one since they're all centered on the recent characters/capture targets. Perhaps the author meant "this year"? Hmm...
Old 2010-07-15, 15:11   Link #1750
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Awesome chapter 106 .

Page 8 made me so laugh Damn Keima , he's so innocent

Now we'll be back to the plot .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-15, 17:31   Link #1751
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Aren't the novels separate from the manga? Or is it confirmed that the novels are tie-ins? As for the tankobon omakes, haven't seen one since they're all centered on the recent characters/capture targets. Perhaps the author meant "this year"? Hmm...
That's possible, but he very clearly writes "this month"...

今月になって3回目…

The first two kanji (pronounced "kongetsu") are unequivocally "this month". Maybe we'll see a correction in the tankoubons...?

And while the manga story itself appears to be glossing over the novel heroines, the color page for 101 actually lists them on the little background diagram. And the omake are questionable, but appear to fit with established canon.
Old 2010-07-15, 22:42   Link #1752
FateAnomaly

I am surprised that with the amount of games Keima plays, none of which features love triangles and jealousy.
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-16, 05:21   Link #1753
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by FateAnomaly View Post
I am surprised that with the amount of games Keima plays, none of which features love triangles and jealousy.
keima life itself is the best galgame,why doesn't he notice it(is what i could no help thinking those last two chapter)?
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-16, 08:50   Link #1754
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by FateAnomaly View Post
Kami-Nii-sama answer:
Because all 2D girl is perfect...while the 3D girls is trash
They (2D girl) don't have unnecessary reaction....and....as Capturing God...I can capture any girl in all game
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-16, 09:03   Link #1755
justavisitor

or, 2D girl doesn't deserve such a bad ending!! XD

he makes sure that every game he plays, the girl will have a happy end..

So he won't play School Days XD
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-16, 09:35   Link #1756
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
So he won't play School Days XD
Why not? Differently from anime SD game has happy endings. You get the bad end only when you make bad choices.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-16, 10:36   Link #1757
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Why not? Differently from anime SD game has happy endings. You get the bad end only when you make bad choices.
like fuck your girlfriend mother? Gyahahaha or impregnated all of them?
Makoto is a true man...I mean... half of his lower body it is

I'm disappointed that Kami-Nii-sama will never try his hand to one of the girls.... ever
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-21, 20:49   Link #1758
kniteowl

Chapter 107 is out at redhawk.

Looks like Keima is getting tired of playing it safe and went for the Lion's mouth.

Oh can't wait for Chihiro's reaction.

Last edited by kniteowl; 2010-07-21 at 21:19.
kniteowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-21, 20:58   Link #1759
Divini
Senpai!

Spoiler for 107:
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-21, 21:34   Link #1760
Cyz
"Show it to me"

"I was pressing the R button on my head". I never thought you could think like that in a race . That part made me laugh
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen