AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-02-05, 04:27   Link #1121
zerriet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Umm, maybe it's the same burnt fan Takiko held onto in the anime that escaped when they weren't watching.

And seriously, Amami's current situation? Did you even read the spoiler last page about how the Onmyou Agency dealed with Amami? Couldn't you understand from the context what happened to him? He's alive of course, Jin and Douman rescued him. Later in vol. 10 it's implied that he's with Touji.
Ah I see, my bad cause bt didn't have volume 7 up yet
zerriet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 04:48   Link #1122
versionf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Umm, maybe it's the same burnt fan Takiko held onto in the anime that escaped when they weren't watching.
Burnt fan wasn't in the LN. Amami did have backup shikigami.
versionf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 04:55   Link #1123
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by @GEMC View Post
I have doubts in the spoiler here in forum:
-after volume 7, kyouko already realize that Harutota is the she met during his visit in tha past?
Yes.

Quote:
-also did she confront Harutora about this?
Not really, but she does with Natsume and Suzuka.

Quote:
-Genji Kurahashi learn that Natsume is not Yako reincarnation but how did he conclude that Harutora was Yako reincarnation?
Because he knows the baby was a male. He was present during the birth (Genji didn't see the child itself, but saw the aura of a male).

The anime left the bits about the auras and how shamans could perceive them with spirit sight. All beings have auras and can be differentiated by gender. Males have more Yang and females more Yin.

Yasuzumi had taught Natsume how manipulate her aura which is one of the main reasons why people thought Natsume was male to begin with and why she must hide her gender.

Quote:
-How many member of Divine General were working for Twin Horns Syndicate?
None.

Quote:
-What are the events before Harutora berserk in wearing the raven coat and how did they make him were it?
You will find out in the next 2 episodes, so just watch that.

Quote:
-Also it is quite weird that Harutora(Yako mode) did not get angry to Takiko in his irresponsible actions when they met in the ritual
It's not really weird. After Harutora gained most of his memories he became a more composed person as a result. Furthermore he had more important things to do.

Quote:
-What are the reactions of the members of Twin Horns Syndicate when Harutora fully awaken as Yakou?
Don't know, since the LN hasn't gotten to that yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
iirc next few parts would be the raid on the tsuchimikado house right?
Yeah.

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2014-02-05 at 08:09.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 06:12   Link #1124
Avaricia
My Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post

None.

wut? Miyachi is a member right?
Avaricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 06:20   Link #1125
Iron Maw
Banned

Neither Miyachi or Genji are members. They are just allied with a faction of the group in order to utilize them for the future of the Onmyo Agency.
Old 2014-02-05, 07:14   Link #1126
RDNexus

I've somehow read that the Anime is getting a butched-up adaptation of the LNs, but as far as I've been checking through the Manga, there's a feeling that they aren't doing that bad of a job...
Well, if anyone already discussed about it here, could you point me the page, please?
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 07:38   Link #1127
versionf

The first cour was mostly comedy and SoL with less page counts so it gave them enough leeway to sort their contents. But second cour though, is full of info, development and plot so it became this clusterfuck.
Old 2014-02-05, 08:16   Link #1128
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Did Kyouko and Suzuka give up on their crush on Harutora after vol 7 revelation to Natsume? What happened in the scene where Kyouko was reluctant when looking at Natsume in Shaver's Incident?

What did Kyouko and Suzuka talk about in an illustration in vol 8 and how did she reconcile with Natsume?

When will Takiko appear before them in vol 8?
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 08:18   Link #1129
Iron Maw
Banned

The main problem with the second half is that there simply isn't enough episodes to adapt everything really well. Vols 6-9 are good deal longer than vol 1-3.

But I'm not really surprised that staff having a hardtime as it now given the format.

At the very least vol 9 (and maybe vol 8) will be done better since it's not as lengthy and it's being given 4 episodes.
Old 2014-02-05, 08:44   Link #1130
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

I miss the days when most anime are in 26 or 52 episodes format. With that, we could have vol 7-9 spread in 4 episodes each.

We have 2 episodes necessary to the plot line. Hell, they even skip out the date a trap chapter. Kon's episode is a new one from ex1.

BTW, I want to pair Akino with Tenma. They both should make great couple.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 08:44   Link #1131
versionf

Quote:
The main problem with the second half is that there simply isn't enough episodes to adapt everything really well. Vols 6-9 are good deal longer than vol 1-3.
Oh there was, they managed to get 2 episodes free and wasted it on side stories.
Old 2014-02-05, 09:16   Link #1132
Iron Maw
Banned

Yeah I won't disagree that was probably a bad idea. 8bit most likely did that for pacing reasons since vol 6 and onwards has pretty big shift in tone.

Even with those two extra episodes you have to sacrifice some volumes. Ideally giving ep 6 and 11 as extra episodes to vol 6 and 7 to make up for the loss of vol 2, 4 and 5 would have been the best configuration. But really this series needed 26 at least rather than 24.
Old 2014-02-05, 09:18   Link #1133
RDNexus

Quote:
Originally Posted by versionf View Post
Oh there was, they managed to get 2 episodes free and wasted it on side stories.
Which episodes and side-stories, if you could specify?
Old 2014-02-05, 09:19   Link #1134
Iron Maw
Banned

Ep 6 and Ep 11 as I mentioned above.
Old 2014-02-05, 09:26   Link #1135
RDNexus

Ep6, I kind of understand, but why Ep11? I don't remember well what happened in that episode...
Also, is it safe to assume that Vol01-09 is like the first season of the overall story, as the Anime has been making it be?
Old 2014-02-05, 09:30   Link #1136
DarkDooM

Quote:
Yeah I won't disagree that was probably a bad idea. 8bit most likely did that for pacing reasons since vol 6 and onwards has pretty big shift in tone.

Even with those two extra episodes you have to sacrifice some volumes. Ideally giving ep 6 and 11 as extra episodes to vol 6 and 7 to make up for the loss of vol 2, 4 and 5 would have been the best configuration. But really this series needed 26 at least rather than 24.
Rather, they should make 3-cour a thing already. 36 episodes would've been about perfect.
Old 2014-02-05, 09:33   Link #1137
Iron Maw
Banned

Exactly.

Nothing really happened, aside for Suzuka's bonding moment more with the cast. That happens as part of main plot anyway making it more pointless.

Would have been better off as an OVA or something.
Old 2014-02-05, 09:37   Link #1138
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrick View Post
Ep6, I kind of understand, but why Ep11? I don't remember well what happened in that episode...

Exactly.

Nothing really happened, aside for Suzuka bonding more with the cast. That happens as part of main plot anyway making it more pointless.

While it's a cute episode it would have been better off as an OVA or something.
Quote:
Also, is it safe to assume that Vol01-09 is like the first season of the overall story, as the Anime has been making it be?
Yes, that's pretty much what it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDooM View Post
Rather, they should make 3-cour a thing already. 36 episodes would've been about perfect.
Unfortunately that's a pipe-dream brah.

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2014-02-05 at 10:27.
Old 2014-02-05, 09:48   Link #1139
Zilch_Saber
+ Demonic_Angel +
*Artist

Guys! I found this on tumblr~

Character design (rough sketch) [I also posted it on the Anime thread]

Spoiler for ^_^:
Old 2014-02-05, 09:54   Link #1140
BW95
Banned

Quote: