AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-10-13, 03:35   Link #141
@GEMC

when will be the released of the next volume?
@GEMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-13, 06:04   Link #142
versionf

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
The 2 legendary shikigami were never reincarnated as human. It was just Yakou. Kon is one and the one armed macho in the pic is the other. Though reading the summary it looked like he just came out of nowhere.
The guy was always around, randomly shown talking to several people.
versionf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-13, 06:33   Link #143
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

I want to know who the red hair girl who appears in vol. 7 as the cover girl is and what role she plays.

This lady:
Spoiler for Red Hair Girl:

Also, from vol. 9, it seems like the twelve heavenly general Harutora fought with is the punk dude from vol. 3 (by the picture) but from the summary it doesn't look like he's the one.

Last edited by Kleeyook; 2013-10-13 at 16:11.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-13, 10:31   Link #144
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by @GEMC View Post
did everyone already realize harutora identity
Presumably.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-13, 16:49   Link #145
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
when will be the released of the next volume?
10/19

Sorry I couldn't find a bigger image.

http://www.fujimishobo.co.jp/sp/201009TR/
http://www.tokyo-ravens.jp/books.html
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-13, 17:03   Link #146
DarkDooM

Here's a bigger one:

Old 2013-10-13, 17:10   Link #147
Iron Maw
Banned

Awesome, thanks!
Old 2013-10-13, 20:26   Link #148
cyberdemon

Quote:
did everyone already realize harutora identity
I realized it immediately and I've only read the manga. It seemed obvious to me.
Old 2013-10-13, 20:36   Link #149
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I realized it immediately and I've only read the manga. It seemed obvious to me.
Well, of course the god-like ancestor reincarnated as the protagonist, but he's asking if the other characters realized it. Those guys were present when he semi-awakened.
Old 2013-10-13, 22:13   Link #150
bastek66

What's context of these pages?
Spoiler for big spoilers:
Old 2013-10-13, 22:18   Link #151
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
What's context of these pages?
Spoiler for big spoilers:
I presume these came from volume 8 and 9? Read the summary. The first pic is probably Natsume dying after stopping Harutora's berserk rampage and the last pic is him resurrecting Natsume, sleeping beauty style.
Old 2013-10-13, 22:47   Link #152
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Was Natsume aware of her and Harutora being switched and him being Yakou?

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-13, 23:51   Link #153
animeisinteresting

has anyone translated the LNs?
animeisinteresting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-14, 00:15   Link #154
cloud04
Scanlator

the anime would be 24 epi or so..manga is about 40ish per chapter..i would assume this would end around ch 30ish
Old 2013-10-14, 03:53   Link #155
Amario

Quote:
I presume these came from volume 8 and 9? Read the summary. The first pic is probably Natsume dying after stopping Harutora's berserk rampage and the last pic is him resurrecting Natsume, sleeping beauty style.
Yes you are correct.
As someone posted previously that someone gave a quick insight of both volume 8 and 9 (info was given from lilham7 jcafe which Johnny posted on this thread).
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Was Natsume aware of her and Harutora being switched and him being Yakou?
Yes. She knew of course main reason to prove this is the prophecy that states the re-incarnation will be male (Natsume is female). She discovered the truth and kept it hidden from Harutora to keep his identity being that a child of the branch family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
the anime would be 24 epi or so..manga is about 40ish per chapter..i would assume this would end around ch 30ish
Yes it would be best that the anime series be 24 episodes main reason is because if its 12 it won't cover much unless they intend to skip a lot of the major parts in the beginning which does not seem to be the case.
Amario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-14, 07:55   Link #156
nacer666

Spoiler:
nacer666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-14, 09:44   Link #157
versionf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
I want to know who the red hair girl who appears in vol. 7 as the cover girl is and what role she plays.

This lady:
Spoiler for Red Hair Girl:

Also, from vol. 9, it seems like the twelve heavenly general Harutora fought with is the punk dude from vol. 3 (by the picture) but from the summary it doesn't look like he's the one.
Double spy disguised as a guy named Hirata Atsune from Onmyou Agency to dual horn group to Omnyou Agency, objective was to set up the dual horn people to cause trouble and disasters and thus increasing the Onmyou Agency's authority. There is more story about her family and her shikigami ( one of them is Suzuka's dad resurrected as her shikigami ), I still haven't finished vol 8 so that's all I know.

It's the same guy.
versionf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-14, 10:04   Link #158
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacer666 View Post
Spoiler:
The leader of this cult is her DAD!? I thought her family had a rivalry with the Tsuchimikado?

In any case, I find it a little hard to believe that Yakou has such a huge and influential following in this day and age considering the stunt he pulled. We are talking aobut the guy who caused Japan to lose WWII and turned Tokyo into a supernatural disaster zone.
Old 2013-10-14, 11:13   Link #159
Iron Maw
Banned

There is quite a bit of unmarked spoilers running through here now. :/

Quote:
In any case, I find it a little hard to believe that Yakou has such a huge and influential following in this day and age considering the stunt he pulled. We are talking aobut the guy who caused Japan to lose WWII and turned Tokyo into a supernatural disaster zone.
I suggest you re-read chapters 6 and 18 in manga because this is discussed several times in the story, he's actually a controversial figure. He is also the main reason why Tsuchimikados lost a majority of their status and power according to Natsume and Harutora.

The legend of Yakou and why he fascinates people is one of most important plot points to whole story. You have remember this guy literally the father of modern Onmyodo. His system and teachings are base for both Tei-shiki and Han-shiki styles that every other State Shaman uses and has had numerous achievements throughout his lifetime that nobody else could do. Even with what happened to Tokyo at the end of WWII it wouldn't change that. For some, that would just be proof of him being near Godlike. There also probably people who don't blame the disaster either sole on him or at all, but rather the government at the time which made an unreasonable demands of him. Regardless because of the man he was, people in general have many different views on him.

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2013-10-14 at 23:57.
Old 2013-10-14, 11:28   Link #160
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
There is quite a bit of unmarked spoilers running through here now. :/

I suggest you re-read chapters 6 and 18 in manga because this actually discussed several times in the story, he's actually a controversial figure. He is also the main reason why Tsuchimikado's lost a majority of it's status and power according to Natsume and Harutora.

The legend of Yakou and why he fascinates people is one of most important plot points to whole story. You have remember this guy literally the father of modern Onmyoji. He system and teachings are base for both Ten-shiki and Han-shiki styles that every other State Shaman uses and has numerous achievements through his lifetime that nobody could do. Even with what happened to Tokyo at the end of WWII it wouldn't change that. For some, that would just be proof of him being near Godlike. There also probably people who don't blame the disaster either sole on him or at all, but rather the government at the time which made an unreasonable demands of him. Regardless because of the man he was, people in general many different views on him.
Ah, thanks. It's been so long since I've read the manga that I forgot about it.

Tags
action, fantasia bunko, harem, romance, supernatural