AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2003-12-19, 10:04   Link #21
fotonios

Quote:
Originally Posted by gruvy_qc
I will destriy your theory. just read this. If the kyuubi and the 4th are togethet for eternity, it means they are trapped inside NarutoIt means that Naruto isn't the 4th but contain him. If it was the case , Naruto would feel a 3rd chakra inside him, but he only feels 2. You will say that the 4th wanna stay secret in Naruto, but in fact he would immediatley reacts when Naruto use kyuubi's chakra. It's not tha case. You now have the proof that Naruto isn't the 4th.

Theory destroyed, once and for all!

another one who does not think before he opens his mouth!!!!!!!!
he doesn't feel the fourths chakra...cause that chakra is his own chakra........and its still not very powerfull......cause he is still young......surely the fourth wasn't borned with his eventual power! he developed it slowly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But the fourts spirit is powerfull within naruto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cause in esence..............that is why he really is the FOURTH!
fotonios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 10:08   Link #22
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

actually you didn't understand him

Mate let me get this straight The 4th was a real talented guy who was much stronger then Naruto.That theory doesn't make sense at all.If you say so is the arm's of oro now the 3rd hokage?

*theory is destroyed once and for all and throwed inside the mountain of doom*
Nine Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 10:08   Link #23
gruvy_qc
(: Ecchi guy :)

I know he said he was the fourth, and I understand that. But after it, he said that kyuubi and the fourth would be fighting together for eternity. If they are fighting, they are at the ame place. It means the 4th would be inside Naruto, doesn't mean Naruto is the 4th. He auto-destroyed his theory with this . I think you didn't understand what I've said....maybe because my english sux.....
gruvy_qc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 10:18   Link #24
fotonios

Quote:
Originally Posted by gruvy_qc
I know he said he was the fourth, and I understand that. But after it, he said that kyuubi and the fourth would be fighting together for eternity. If they are fighting, they are at the ame place. It means the 4th would be inside Naruto, doesn't mean Naruto is the 4th. He auto-destroyed his theory with this . I think you didn't understand what I've said....maybe because my english sux.....
the whole point is that..............naruto has the fourths spirit......cause the fourths spirit is more powerfull than kyuubi's spirit. even if physically kyuubi was more powerfull, and so naruto is the fourth in spirit!!!!!!!!!........he is not the exact fourth hockage guy.........that would be crazy to begin with.......but he has his spirit.........which then makes them similar in other ways.....but he is not fourth in terms of memories and specific knowlage.........but at an instictive level deep down!!!!!!!!

Thats how the two spirits fight each other.........inside naruto.....who i repeat.......in esence he is really the fourth hockage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2003-12-19, 10:19   Link #25
ChouOishii

Quote:
Originally Posted by fotonios
i think theory stands firm!!!!!!,,,,,,,he has the nine tails and he was soooo weak soooo far.........so there!!!!!!!!!
and its not a theory.......it is clearly said so by the third hokage himself.......(the souls are traped TOGETHER FOR ALL ETERNITY),
notice the similarity of naruto and the face of the fourth,notice the transformation of naruto to a fox like man in the series episode 16,notice that narutos dream is to be hokage,that he has a heroe's phsycology(just like the fourth,a hero),notice how the third hokage was afraid when naruto learn to use the nine tails charka........(in the naruto universe it should be possible for the demon to totaly transform the boys body back to his own gigantic fox demon,just like what happens to gara lator on,and to naruto partly in episode 16).....so u see...........its that simple.

so naruto has the demon fox inside him and he is not a demon...............why?.......cause he also has the fourth's spirit inside him to balance the bad spirit.the power of the seal......comes from the power of the fourth,thats why the seals can only be used by only really powerfull ninjas!!!!!!!!!
http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php...02-10-11&res=l

and y'know, naruto does look a lot like the 4th, and in anime looks usually count for a lot more than the way characters act when determining relationships

then again, there's onegai twins..

hmm
ChouOishii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 10:21   Link #26
gruvy_qc
(: Ecchi guy :)

At the limit, I can say he has some 4th energy because it's him who did the seal, but I can't say the entire 4th spirit is in Naruto.
gruvy_qc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 10:39   Link #27
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

The mystery is part of why we all keep watching/reading Naruto.

Seeing as the Kyubi was SEALED and not Killed inside of Naruto; Kyuubi still has Chakra. thus Naruto feels/has the Kyuubi's Chakra.

Seeing as The Fourth had to sacrafice himself to seal the Kyuubi, his body is gone/dead. Thus Naruto may feel his spirit but seeing as the body of the fourth is gone, he doesn't have the fourth's Chakra.

Soul and Chakra are two different things. (it's animea this agrument isn't worth assessing)

If The Fourth did turn himself into a infant and in one marvelous jutsu, also, at the same time, seal the Kyuubi inside of himself also... well that is just awesome
Or Naruto could still just be some kid whose parents were destroyed by the Kyuubi. Remember he is an orphan.
pathyfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 10:51   Link #28
fotonios

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathyfinder
The mystery is part of why we all keep watching/reading Naruto.

Seeing as the Kyubi was SEALED and not Killed inside of Naruto; Kyuubi still has Chakra. thus Naruto feels/has the Kyuubi's Chakra.

Seeing as The Fourth had to sacrafice himself to seal the Kyuubi, his body is gone/dead. Thus Naruto may feel his spirit but seeing as the body of the fourth is gone, he doesn't have the fourth's Chakra.

Soul and Chakra are two different things. (it's animea this agrument isn't worth assessing)

If The Fourth did turn himself into a infant and in one marvelous jutsu, also, at the same time, seal the Kyuubi inside of himself also... well that is just awesome
Or Naruto could still just be some kid whose parents were destroyed by the Kyuubi. Remember he is an orphan.
in essence he is the fourth......youll see!!!!!!!!!
think of it in terms of the anime (spirit) so far.....it leads to that direction......admit it......the hints are strong!!!!!!!
the exact way......is irrelevant nor can i say.......i don't make the rules of the naruto manga universe..the writers do........but the point is that naruto is the fourth hokage.........dam it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2003-12-19, 11:13   Link #29
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
youre an idiot... quit with all the "....!!!!!!!!!" thats so annoying, learn to spell, (not being mean, im just saying what everyone else wants to say) and Naruto is not the fourth, Naruto was born before the Kyuubi attacked the Leaf, then the 4th took the sould and chakra out of the Kyuubi, and put it inside Naruto, sealing ONLY the kyuubi and not himself, but to do this jutusu you need to sacrifice a body to the god of death, this body was the 4th Hokage, the 4th is dead, his soul, spirit, chakra whatever, is/are with the god of death now
Spoiler:

Edit: messed up my spoiler tags, woops
Old 2003-12-19, 11:16   Link #30
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by fotonios
in essence he is the fourth......youll see!!!!!!!!!
think of it in terms of the anime (spirit) so far.....it leads to that direction......admit it......the hints are strong!!!!!!!
the exact way......is irrelevant nor can i say.......i don't make the rules of the naruto manga universe..the writers do........but the point is that naruto is the fourth hokage.........dam it!!!!!!!!!!!!
you are a crackhead. enough with the !!!s and make some sense.

... err try this. SPEEKA ENGLISH!
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 11:21   Link #31
ChouOishii

well, naruto is fighting with the kyuubi.. he's just not old enough to control it yet, just to ask it for help. I think that's going to change if this series runs long enough ^_^

and if naruto's not the 4th reincarnated or some such thing, where'd he come from? did he have parents? were they killed fighting kyuubi? how come they never once mentioned anything about naruto's parents? even in the first episode, mizuki was talking about iruka hating naruto because kyuubi killed his parents. it's not like the subject has never been brought up. do you really think they'd just forget to mention a potentially huge motivating/defining dilemma for naruto as having to deal with the fact that the monster that killed his parents was living inside him? and that he needed to ask it for help?

I've always thought it was weird that nobody ever asked who his parents were and that he's never asked anyone himself. how long has he even been living alone? did he know how to buy ramen when he was 6 months old? who took care of him until he was old enough to go shopping?
Old 2003-12-19, 11:23   Link #32
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
he was an orphan, most likely his parent left him on the door step of an orphanage or some such thing, and then the 4th snatched him up to seal kyuubi in him, most likely, no one knows who Naruto's parents are
Old 2003-12-19, 11:25   Link #33
hob
Random Stupid Poster.

Send a message via AIM to hob Send a message via MSN to hob Send a message via Yahoo to hob
Fotonios, go take a shower or something.
It pisses me of to see someone act as if they know what's going to happen.
Naruto can't be the fourth, otherwise the 4th couldn't seal the kyubi into anything, naruto is a differente boy, the only way fourth would be naruto is if 4th gained control of Naruto though only partially (spoileeeeer almost like Gaara). My suggestion is: Naruto is related to the 4th in someway, that's why we hear such kind words as "he wanted naruto to be seen as a hero" and that he wanted the evil chakra of kyubi to be of protection use, also, i think he would prefer to seal an evil deamon into someone he does cherish.. but to destroy this there is always that Naruto might be an abandoned child or something, if he is related to the 4th, then why isn't he looked up to, or living in a castle or something? Well, he does have a home, and he does have money.. that must come from somewhere. This is all ofcourse in my opinion .. "dam it!!!!11!1"
Sorry 'bout my crappy english i'm not from england or from an english related or speaking country so..
hob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 11:28   Link #34
lighter junkie
Pyromaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by aFlipGuy
u guyz are mean but ya wutever u should use search button

if this is true does that mean 3rd's soul is in oro's arm
eh?eh?eh?

lol, it was pretty funny how your avatar matched with your complaining thing...gah, i should do that some time.
lighter junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 11:32   Link #35
ChouOishii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Flame
he was an orphan, most likely his parent left him on the door step of an orphanage or some such thing, and then the 4th snatched him up to seal kyuubi in him, most likely, no one knows who Naruto's parents are
was that actually in the manga or are you just making it up? :P
Old 2003-12-19, 11:34   Link #36
Tboz

Hmm... I don't see Hunter or Vicious in this thread...

Well here's my take on the subject...

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...0228#post40228
Tboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 11:35   Link #37
hob
Random Stupid Poster.

Send a message via AIM to hob Send a message via MSN to hob Send a message via Yahoo to hob
Talking

making it up i guess
hob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 11:35   Link #38
Shadamehr

Not sure whether or not I agree with this theory. However I definitely disagree with the statement that the 4th is way more talented than Naruto. It is directly stated during Naruto's training prior to the Chuunin Finals, that he actually is more talented than he appears, but the influence of the Nine-Tail's fox has made learning to control his chakra more difficult throughout his life, even while it increases his raw power. Kakashi thinks this to himself in chapter 90, page 8.

Later,
Spoiler:

Although we don't know how talented the 4th was, we cannot outright say he was far more talented than Naruto.
Shadamehr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 11:46   Link #39
Joe Dalton

On a side note....

The fourth sealed the nine tails in the body of a newborn boy.
The intention was that this boy would be considered a hero by the village.

on annother side note....

if you debate something like this the insults based on how smart a person is stop working........ the fact is both of you are *edits out the bad stuff* stupid and have no life.

*starts roasting a pig for no obvious reason*
hmmmmm snout *drools*
Joe Dalton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 11:59   Link #40
Shadamehr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Dalton
the insults based on how smart a person is stop working........
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Dalton
the fact is both of you are *edits out the bad stuff* stupid and have no life.
ummm......
Shadamehr is offline   Reply With Quote