AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-10-29, 02:46   Link #381
stillmissing

My apologies, I guess I wasn't very clear.

I was just explaining Mikoto's mindset in this arc by placing it into the context of the Index timeline. As I said, this is still set five days before the start of the third volume of the novels.
Old 2009-10-29, 05:52   Link #382
tsunade666

I feel that I miss a lot while we've been spoiled with stuff....... I think the anime is good as it is but their still lots more to know. Like the past of kaori that's been deleted and now this part. Its a big development and other character's appearance and I can't believe they didn't show it.

I MEAN WE GOT TO SEE THE ITEM IN ACTION! AND MUGINO'S HOT BODY!

NO OFFENSE BIRIBIRI IS KAWAII BUT MUGINO IS SEXY......................

Just like what touma says she is still a brat......
Old 2009-10-29, 06:25   Link #383
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Mugino may be sexy, but Misaka is kinky, for electrical reasons.
Old 2009-10-29, 08:10   Link #384
tsunade666

Kinky I prefer loli but had to stop before being arrested. And what's the problem of mature's charm. Well I still prefere biribiri over mugino but still the BODY.
Well I like the red hot biribiri its just so adorable. Wants some electrocuted hug..... guh! I'm being a M. This is bad.
Old 2009-10-29, 08:22   Link #385
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I feel that I miss a lot while we've been spoiled with stuff....... I think the anime is good as it is but their still lots more to know. Like the past of kaori that's been deleted and now this part. Its a big development and other character's appearance and I can't believe they didn't show it.
I have the feeling that JCStaff skipped it for the first arc of a possible second season for obvious reasons.

Quote:
I MEAN WE GOT TO SEE THE ITEM IN ACTION! AND MUGINO'S HOT BODY!

NO OFFENSE BIRIBIRI IS KAWAII BUT MUGINO IS SEXY......................

Just like what touma says she is still a brat......
I second the motion!!!!
yeah, I like Touma cause he is not a pedo
Old 2009-10-29, 08:23   Link #386
Bordix

Quote:
They're not showing this on Index cause this material is more appropriate for railgun. After all, this is centered around misaka.

which one is hotter? you decide

Old 2009-10-29, 09:18   Link #387
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bordix View Post
They're not showing this on Index cause this material is more appropriate for railgun. After all, this is centered around misaka.
They'll show it because is centered around Accelerator :P.

Quote:
which one is hotter? you decide

OK:
1.- Mugino: O
4.- Saiai: O
2.- Frenda: O
3.- Forgot her name cause a Lvl.0, not Touma, likes her. X
Old 2009-10-29, 12:20   Link #388
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
3.- Forgot her name cause a Lvl.0, not Touma, likes her. X
... Ah, I recall I read a doujin (safe for work, rest assured, but I can't cite my sources here but Google "COOL DRIVE 4" along with the keywords "to aru majutsu no index doujinshi" to assist you ) featuring these two.

The doujinshi was centered on Misaka+Imouto+Touma though.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2009-10-29, 14:07   Link #389
ellifeedn
Thinker

Would anyone like to explain what Mugino's power is?
Old 2009-10-29, 15:59   Link #390
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
Would anyone like to explain what Mugino's power is?
Her ability is the Meltdowner (原子崩し, Merutodauna, "Atom Breaker"), which converts electrons into an unstable destructive matter.
Old 2009-10-29, 19:16   Link #391
LaoED

...For some reason, i want Mugino in Touma's harem now
Old 2009-10-29, 19:25   Link #392
ellifeedn
Thinker

^ Thanks for the description, but what does "unstable destructive matter" do exactly?
Old 2009-10-29, 20:52   Link #393
justsomeguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
^ Thanks for the description, but what does "unstable destructive matter" do exactly?
Explode, obviously.
Old 2009-10-29, 21:20   Link #394
stillmissing

Mugino's ability, it's something like locking free electrons into an ambiguous non-particle, non-wave state. She more or less fires the electron beam off as a high speed explosive projectile attack.

Though powerful, it's a very unstable and risky ability that requires precise calculation. As a result she normally operates in a "low output" mode, which is weaker but much safer for her.

Her "high output" mode by comparison carries a strong risk of backfiring and potentially blowing up in her face, literally.

Her point of pride would be that it was predicted that a full attack in her "high output" mode could annihilate Railgun in an instant. Remember, in comparison, tree diagram predicted that it would take even Accelerator about 125 or so moves to take out Mikoto. Of course, such an attack would be a suicide attack on her part, so it's debatable if it's really something to be proud of.
Old 2009-10-29, 21:52   Link #395
tsunade666

Accelerator taking out mikoto for 125 moves is debatable for sure. If accelerator is just standing their waiting for mikoto to attack then the 125 moves wouldn't be 125 moves to begin it. It will end in round 1.

I don't know personally her personality but based on her picture. I could presume she is like the oujo-sama type. Always high and mighty and I would like touma to bring her on her knees.

Biribiri being tsundere and all is fun but I prefer a much higher level of difficulty. Biribiri has been always doing unladylike habit. While in terms of mugino she is like a high class lady. And is she a tokiwadai too? I'm not sure though but she's best suited in the school for high class LADY! or so they say but I couldn't even be thinking of biribiri and a yuri twin pigtails to think as HIGH CLASS LADY

Well that's all their is so it. And Even if the novel index has a high number of cast.

Edit:
So the 4th girl in the picture is the reason why a certain lvl 0 take down a lvl 5.

Last edited by Solace; 2009-10-30 at 02:59. Reason: Please refrain from spoilers.
Old 2009-10-29, 22:11   Link #396
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Accelerator taking out mikoto for 125 moves is debatable for sure. If accelerator is just standing their waiting for mikoto to attack then the 125 moves wouldn't be 125 moves to begin it. It will end in round 1.

I don't know personally her personality but based on her picture. I could presume she is like the oujo-sama type. Always high and mighty and I would like touma to bring her on her knees.

Biribiri being tsundere and all is fun but I prefer a much higher level of difficulty. Biribiri has been always doing unladylike habit. While in terms of mugino she is like a high class lady. And is she a tokiwadai too? I'm not sure though but she's best suited in the school for high class LADY! or so they say but I couldn't even be thinking of biribiri and a yuri twin pigtails to think as HIGH CLASS LADY

Well that's all their is so it. And Even if the novel index has a high number of cast.

Edit:
So the 4th girl in the picture is the reason why a certain lvl 0 take down a lvl 5.
o_ó .. ah the girl is the 3rd in order from left to right, maybe her name is Rikou.

Last edited by Solace; 2009-10-30 at 03:00. Reason: Removed spoilers.
Old 2009-10-29, 22:20   Link #397
Bordix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
They'll show it because is centered around Accelerator :P.
No, it focuses more on misaka. So its only reasonable they decided to show this only in railgun.

Quote:
I agree with this. That redirected railgun could have taken her head off, if accelerator actually decided to kill her.
Old 2009-10-29, 23:51   Link #398
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
No, it focuses more on misaka. So its only reasonable they decided to show this only in railgun.
Well, maybe, for now I see them as cameos like Saten & Uiharu in Index OPs...
I have the feeling that we're talking about different things... In my case I'm talking about ITEM

Quote:
I agree with this. That redirected railgun could have taken her head off, if accelerator actually decided to kill her.
So, the author is giving more and more sense to Last Order POV.
Old 2009-10-30, 05:47   Link #399
tsunade666

I just got a bad repu thanks for this thread..got to watch out spoils of war.

Well about accelerator not killing biribiri well its obvious his a psycho and his power is also a psycho. Unless his doing a molecular level calculation that divert his whole mental ability his auto reflect will even reflect a nuclear explosion back to the enemy. And whats a little coin in mach 3 speed can do against it.

[His a big cheater. Unless your equip with IB or
Spoiler:

As for now their are only 2 known opponents for me that can actually do some damage against him. Well now his
Spoiler:
So maybe saint class can actually wounded this psychopath.
Old 2009-10-30, 09:15   Link #400
ZeroForever

honestly the easist way to take out accelerator would be to just strip the oxygen from the area around him. While his reflect would probably stop poison gases and such, it wouldn't provide a way for him to obtain stuff like oxygen if the general area was deprived of it. Imouto begins to do this in her fight against him and he admits it would likely work assuming she could stay alive long enough to pull it off.

Tags
fantasy, shounen