AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-09-10, 21:42   Link #3201
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

We all know he'll end up with Moka in the end, its not the point. The main plot is about Tsukune and his transition into the monster world, and is he willing to give up on his humanity for his friends.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-10, 22:20   Link #3202
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Or the author could go in the complete opposite direction and have him reject the monster world in the end. He would tell the girls he really had a good time, and he cares for them, but he just can't give up the human world.

How many fans would that piss off?
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-10, 22:26   Link #3203
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I'm wondering why you're even bothering posting here, let alone reading the manga. You apparently don't care for the story or the characters. Is there something else you're getting out of this?
Old 2008-09-10, 22:55   Link #3204
TigerII
Pilot in Training

I never 'care' for fictional characters. I just follow the story. And my original post was aimed at the people getting angered over a piece of fiction.
Old 2008-09-10, 23:04   Link #3205
itachi29al

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerII View Post
I never 'care' for fictional characters. I just follow the story. And my original post was aimed at the people getting angered over a piece of fiction.
I know what u mean, i mean its a cool story and all but guys it never has happened, isn't happening, and never will happen.
Old 2008-09-10, 23:18   Link #3206
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Well obviously, you don't understand the meaning behind enjoying something. To engross yourself in a story and become sympathetic with whats going on. That's ok, not everyone is capable of it.

If you're not able to enjoy a story the way others are then maybe its best you keep your mouth shut? This is obviously a place for fans to post and discuss about whats going on in the series. If you can't even do that then you should just stop posting, otherwise you'll be what people call a "troll"
Old 2008-09-10, 23:23   Link #3207
TigerII
Pilot in Training

You are the one who called me out. My original post was just to state that this was not anything to get angered about. And, apparently it is, because I am sensing anger now. I just don't understand why someone would get so emotional over something such as this.

Could also do with the fact I am desensitized and fictional things no longer 'move' me. Parts of the world can do that to a person, I guess.

I post to discuss stories of the various media I engage in. I don't get emotional over these things. That was what my original post was about, not to insult the manga. If I didn't like it, I wouldn't read it.

Anyways, I am going to bed. I will see how many insults I have in the morning.

Last edited by TigerII; 2008-09-10 at 23:46.
Old 2008-09-10, 23:45   Link #3208
itachi29al

Its not that i don't care about the series or enjoy it, its just like hundreds of people have been post (in my opinion useless) comments abut how angry they are and how they want a slow and brutal death for a certain character. If u r goin to caught up in a manga so much that it makes that angry u should probably not read it. Its not healthy to ave ht much pent up rage. But i am able to differentiate the story from reality, when i read it i feel emotions but i dont let them bother me when i am done reading, cause its just fiction. I guess i have to much things goin on in my life to let a fictional story effect me emotionally.
Old 2008-09-10, 23:59   Link #3209
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

^

That is one reason why I shift from manga to another manga to anime to Marvel/DC comics/cartoons lol.

But it seems today many manga and comics are hanging the plot. That is the time I focus on my work, other hobbies and social life.
Old 2008-09-11, 00:19   Link #3210
Dark Mage

Chill out guys! I mean I love this manga and have my favourite characters but we dont have to get 2 worked up about this. Anyways at the end the Author might make Tsukune undecided over a single girl. What I m most scared of is that is Tsukune wont choose any of them and just remain as friends and leave the monster world for good. I would love to see him choose Moka though and would hate it if is a hanging end like MxO
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-11, 00:36   Link #3211
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

lol, even if he goes to the human world, Moka's gonna follow him. She's not gonna let her favorite food get away from her that easily. ...muaawhaahaahaa
Old 2008-09-11, 02:30   Link #3212
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
lol, even if he goes to the human world, Moka's gonna follow him. She's not gonna let her favorite food get away from her that easily. ...muaawhaahaahaa
so will kurumu mizore yukari rubi and kokoa (?) will follow also

Tsukune should be alarmed if hes all alone in his house with those girls
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-11, 02:52   Link #3213
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
Yeah.......just couse something has comedy does not mean it IS comedy. Ignore mode on.

Great chapter, can't wait for the ass kicking. BUt I don't know, everyone seems far away, so someone else might be doing the saving.
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-11, 07:18   Link #3214
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Gin might do the saving? Maybe he secretly followed the gang to the ice village and saves Mizore. That will be a great boost for his character development.
Old 2008-09-11, 07:26   Link #3215
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Not to mention give you your GinxKurumu pairing. Which is good - she needs a 'beast' who can satsify her 'cravings'....lol
Old 2008-09-11, 07:50   Link #3216
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Not to mention give you your GinxKurumu pairing. Which is good - she needs a 'beast' who can satsify her 'cravings'....lol
Ye they complement each other so well, if she was just as crazy for Gin as she's now for Tsukune those two would have to be cut from the series due to obvious reasons

Waven, Gin x Kurumu supporter
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-11, 08:34   Link #3217
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Ye they complement each other so well, if she was just as crazy for Gin as she's now for Tsukune those two would have to be cut from the series due to obvious reasons

Waven, Gin x Kurumu supporter
As much as i think thats a great pairing i think Mizore is more likely to put an Ice Shard through his perverted skull than to accept his advances.
Old 2008-09-11, 08:48   Link #3218
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
As much as i think thats a great pairing i think Mizore is more likely to put an Ice Shard through his perverted skull than to accept his advances.
That's why we switched to imagining about Kurumu, when it comes to Mizore Gin seems out of the picture except for her having the same (strange) student-teacher relationship...
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-11, 08:58   Link #3219
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerII View Post
Or the author could go in the complete opposite direction and have him reject the monster world in the end. He would tell the girls he really had a good time, and he cares for them, but he just can't give up the human world.

How many fans would that piss off?
That's one [problem many turned vampire can they leave behind there old livesmos can't and live in utter misery.
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-11, 09:08   Link #3220
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Tsukune is now immortal!

Gin x Kurumu. I am also up for that, but I'd make it a threesome with Tsukune since she might have trouble deciding when the time comes.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire