Notices

Old 2013-04-08, 11:29   Link #141
Awrya
U mad?

Spoiler for raw:
Old 2013-04-08, 15:49   Link #142
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

There really most have been some deep past between them, I kinda felt sorry for them in then end.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-08, 17:53   Link #143
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Spoiler for raw:
I hope so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
There really most have been some deep past between them, I kinda felt sorry for them in then end.
Yeah they were the first to introduce tea to Rai, not Frankenstein.

When Rai used his final attack, was that a phoenix or a dragon? Excellent touch from the author when we saw that Rai's power could be seen from space. BTW, has anyone else noticed that, maybe with the exception of the 8th Elder, all elders defeated thus far have been wiped out completely so as not to leave a corpse?

Last edited by blackwhite67; 2013-04-08 at 18:29.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-29, 18:01   Link #144
Xacual

Damn it Karias, stop making me like you so much. Otherwise a very interesting reaction from Roctis, I really want to know about what happened 820 years ago.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-29, 18:04   Link #145
Bern-san

...Is that his way of throwing a tantrum?
Old 2013-04-29, 18:21   Link #146
Awrya
U mad?

The previous Lord said Karias resembles him in his younger days, did he fire Ragnarok whenever he was unsatisfied with something?

All Elders knew about Noblesse and Crombel still clueless on who exactly Frankenstein is. Just like the ramen stuff, him sending agents to Korea just feels like random shenanigans now, like the Lukedonia arc.

It seems like all the traitors thought Rai entered eternal sleep, maybe they wouldn't have left if they knew Rai was still alive even if he was in hibernation. At the very least, I think Jaruga and Urokai would have stayed.
Old 2013-04-29, 19:14   Link #147
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Damn it Karias, stop making me like you so much. Otherwise a very interesting reaction from Roctis, I really want to know about what happened 820 years ago.
It was probably something like holding humans hostage. I can't believe that the 5th Elder didn't mention Frankenstein. Was that the author trying to prevent Crombell from realizing the author of the journal he had, or was the 5th Elder hoping for a rematch?
Old 2013-04-29, 19:37   Link #148
Arkard

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
It was probably something like holding humans hostage. I can't believe that the 5th Elder didn't mention Frankenstein. Was that the author trying to prevent Crombell from realizing the author of the journal he had, or was the 5th Elder hoping for a rematch?
The 5th... wants to keep Franky all for herself obviously
Arkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-30, 00:55   Link #149
Xacual

She probably didn't need to, I'm sure some of the other Elders like Roctis will know if Rai is there than Franken will be there too.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2013-05-13, 12:31   Link #150
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

D'aaawww is little miss Lord worried?
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-13, 12:52   Link #151
Awrya
U mad?

Karias recommends himself to go and explore the outside world aid Rai, what noble spirit.
Wonder if Crombell attacks while Frankenstein is out, only to get to encounter the other clan leaders, wouldn't surprise me if the Lord decides to have a temporary HQ at Frankenstein's house in preparation for the war.
Old 2013-05-13, 13:02   Link #152
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Karias recommends himself to go and explore the outside world aid Rai, what noble spirit.
Wonder if Crombell attacks while Frankenstein is out, only to get to encounter the other clan leaders, wouldn't surprise me if the Lord decides to have a temporary HQ at Frankenstein's house in preparation for the war.
What would be more amusing would be Frank coming home to find multiple of the other clan leaders living there now.

Old 2013-05-19, 15:21   Link #153
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

This manhwa doesn't have long to go after the last few elders are taken care of.
Old 2013-05-19, 16:51   Link #154
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Justice View Post
This manhwa doesn't have long to go after the last few elders are taken care of.
We've still got half of them left. I'd say we still have at least another 100-200 chapters.

Old 2013-05-19, 17:32   Link #155
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
I almost wish that was the case, but something is bugging me. Who was it the Elders were going to try and get in contact with? The current Elders already consist of Clan Leaders so who could they possible answer to?
Old 2013-05-20, 14:09   Link #156
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

New chapter out, Do i sense an uneasy alliance between Crombel and Frankenstein?
Old 2013-05-20, 14:45   Link #157
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
New chapter out, Do i sense an uneasy alliance between Crombel and Frankenstein?
Maybe something like Crombel offering Franky the chance to attack the Elders by giving him their location? But I don't see how Franky would let Crombel off so easily considering it's all his fault that Rai is almost half-dead.

When I first saw Rajak, I thought he would be like Kakashi in that we'd never get to see him under the mask.

Can't wait to see the expression on Rajak and Rael's faces when they're served ramen.

Last edited by blackwhite67; 2013-05-20 at 15:20.
Old 2013-05-20, 15:19   Link #158
Soverence

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Maybe something like Crombel offering Franky the chance to attack the Elders by giving him their location? But I don't see how Franky would let Crombel off so easily considering it's all his fault that Rai is almost half-dead.
"The enemy of my enemy is my friend" sort of alliance? Crombel might be a elder but he has never really been that attached to them, if he could use Franky and them to get rid of the rest of the elders he will do it in a heartbeat. Same thing goes for Franky though, he knows that the good guys are in a pinch right now since Rai is in such bad shape so if he can use Crombel to eliminate the elders as well, it is beneficial to both parties.

Well that is assuming Crombel isn't planning on ambushing Franky and trying to capture him since he believes right now that Franky is the Noblesse, Crombel could be thinking that if he can capture the Noblesse he will gain authority among the elders even though he is the newest.
Soverence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-27, 11:32   Link #159
Awrya
U mad?

Season 5 is now over.

Tao is the clear winner, I believe not only did he dump the costs of Takeo's gun and M-21's nail file on Frankenstein, but he also purchased his stuff under Frankenstein's name in addition to their extra wages.

Frankenstein made Rai another earring using his Dark Spear, wonder if he can still summon the spear and fight without weakening the seal? The design is very similar, maybe he used the Lord's design as a base and I wonder if the cross shape has any special meaning?

Noblesse and Ability will go on a 6 week break.

My expectations for season 6:
Frankenstein will discover Tao's fraud and punish him, though Tao must have covered his tracts perfectly, if not, he wouldn't dare going against Frankenstein.
Rajak and Rael will bethe new transfer students.
Old 2013-05-30, 18:01   Link #160
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

6 week break seems fair enough. Hopefully they'll come up with some new ideas in the mean time.