AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2013-03-15, 18:02   Link #10441
Student no.0
Part-time Warrior

Location: First star to the left, you should go there sometime.
Spoiler for Sauce please?:
Student no.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-15, 18:38   Link #10442
Hakuryu
Klutz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mare Boy View Post
Spoiler for Sauce please?:
Yasashii Sekai no Tsukurikata
Old 2013-03-15, 19:42   Link #10443
xxanimefan4_ever
Sorri++

http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/entamepee...8/48979ec9.jpg
this one plesae.
Old 2013-03-15, 23:11   Link #10444
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxanimefan4_ever View Post
Can't help with source...but the bubble says "Hey, why do you always eat your bentou in the toilet?"

wtf
Old 2013-03-16, 11:30   Link #10445
xxanimefan4_ever
Sorri++

I know that. I got it from some 2-ch matome thing and the matome was about the incresae in college students eating their lunch in the bathroom to avoid being seen eating by his/herself. so I was thinking either somebody found this perfect manga koma to paste into the discussion or they just took the manga koma and replaced dialogue. i can't tell..

edit: I asked japanese people on the internet it's an ero manga... the doujinshi kind lol.
it's called ganbare benjo meshi kun
【エロ漫画】[クジラックス]がんばれ便所飯くん

i see that it was real . i don't read ero manga though lol.

Last edited by xxanimefan4_ever; 2013-03-16 at 19:02.
xxanimefan4_ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-17, 21:52   Link #10446
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Guys need help on an APP beat 'em up side scroller game.
Can't find it anymore since my battery died on me when I was downloading it on my iphone.

It's about a girl in a city full of zombies her main moves are martial arts, there is a add on girl character with a sword with more range than her she looks similar to Saeko from Highschool of the dead, the girl looks like a fighter with fingerless gloves.

Anyone know this game? Having a hard time finding it again on the APP store
Old 2013-03-17, 22:14   Link #10447
blaze0041
a.k.a. Flammenkrieg
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Guys need help on an APP beat 'em up side scroller game.
Can't find it anymore since my battery died on me when I was downloading it on my iphone.

It's about a girl in a city full of zombies her main moves are martial arts, there is a add on girl character with a sword with more range than her she looks similar to Saeko from Highschool of the dead, the girl looks like a fighter with fingerless gloves.

Anyone know this game? Having a hard time finding it again on the APP store
Do you have an iTunes account (Apple ID)? Check your downloaded and bought app list by going into the App Store app, tap on "Updates", then tapping on "Purchases".
Old 2013-03-17, 22:24   Link #10448
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze0041 View Post
Do you have an iTunes account (Apple ID)? Check your downloaded and bought app list by going into the App Store app, tap on "Updates", then tapping on "Purchases".
it didn't register there which was weird, for what damn hell reason I dunno why.
It's similar to "Combo Slash", but more anime/cartoonish in color.
Old 2013-03-18, 11:42   Link #10449
Student no.0
Part-time Warrior

Location: First star to the left, you should go there sometime.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuryu View Post
Thanks! May try to catch up to it later.
Student no.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-18, 12:04   Link #10450
Nilsmarten

Unknown Please Help

Hey I recently Read this manga somewhere (only first few chapters) but lost the name and link. So I can tell you the basic begginig but no character names.

So This boy begins his first day at a new school, and on his way he is nearly hit by a bus and is saved by a girl going to the same school as he is. They are both new and thusly stick together. When they enter the school they are asked to write on a piece of paper, one character that they think is the most important in a fight. The girl writes the character for Katana and the boy writes the character for transform. Then as soon as they finish this assignment they are told that they must fight a group of monsters that are spawned and that they use the character to survive. The girl and the boy go out and the girl summons her katana, while the boy some how transforms into a plush toy. They fight the monsters, and as the girl is about to die the boy transforms from the plushy into a cool looking guy and kills the monster.

I know this is long and makes very little sense, but please read and tell me if you know what this is called.

Thanks,
Nils
Nilsmarten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-18, 15:28   Link #10451
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

I think that's Aphorism.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-18, 17:15   Link #10452
bananapills

I've found this picture on the web. Can someone identity the girl at the right with the brown/orange background(brown hair, purple/pink eyes?)
Name character + anime name would be great!
Thanks in advance.
bananapills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-18, 17:18   Link #10453
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Chitanda Eru from Hyouka.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-18, 19:55   Link #10454
hollowification

Send a message via MSN to hollowification
my friend started an anime and she said it was on netflix until recently (around 1-3 weeks) it was taken off. All she remembers is that it reminded her of Blue Exorcist. She said it revolved around demons and there was a family and the son was a demon and he turned his girlfriend into a demon bc she was going to die or something like that. if anyone can help id appreciate it!!
Old 2013-03-19, 03:24   Link #10455
Revan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowification View Post
my friend started an anime and she said it was on netflix until recently (around 1-3 weeks) it was taken off. All she remembers is that it reminded her of Blue Exorcist. She said it revolved around demons and there was a family and the son was a demon and he turned his girlfriend into a demon bc she was going to die or something like that. if anyone can help id appreciate it!!
D.Gray-man? or Zetman?
Old 2013-03-19, 09:18   Link #10456
Nilsmarten

Thankzzz

Thankz A lot
Nilsmarten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-20, 00:49   Link #10457
masentka

Hey everyone, I can't remember the name of an anime series that I had seen somewhere in the middle of the series about a month ago; I'll try my best to describe it. What I remember about the series is that it is a harem type anime like Oreshura and Chu-2. From what I remember this girl's little sister is in a high end middle school and has a bodyguard, and she comes up and says something about "give him to me" and kisses the guy. Then she says something about father wanting the girl to come home. The older sister seems afraid of the little sister. Then a few episodes later, the little sister re-appears and takes the notebook of a girl who wants to join some club and reads it out loud. It has something to do about how a princess should be ...

I know this isn't much to go by but I'd love to be able to figure out the name of the anime so that I could watch it.

Thanks!
masentka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-20, 06:43   Link #10458
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Haha. You already said the name of the anime. It's episode 6 of OreShura. Try checking it.

Also, try checking my avatar if it is familiar with you. She's one of the characters in OreShura.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-20, 07:15   Link #10459
masentka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
Haha. You already said the name of the anime. It's episode 6 of OreShura. Try checking it.

Also, try checking my avatar if it is familiar with you. She's one of the characters in OreShura.
Omg... I can't believe it... Lexxus you are completely correct! I just couldn't remember that it was that anime :P

Ok, another question then, what is the name of the anime on the top banner that says "Animesuki Forums" that has the girl with red colored eyes and blonde/white hair being kissed by an older girl with the same color hair?

Thanks again!
masentka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-20, 07:19   Link #10460
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

^ That's Fate/Zero.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel