AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-07-08, 18:17   Link #741
Vampire
Birth by Moonlight

Send a message via MSN to Vampire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
I couldnt agree Kaoru Chujo. If we look at her progress in such a short time its actually quite frighting. Her progress is quicker than Zweis and Zweis was quicker than Eins what held him back was that part of humanity he held on too but once Elen was gone look at what happened.

Cal displays other talents that neither Reiji nor Elen had. I noticed how good with her hands she is mechanically. She seems to honestly really like Reiji and i can see her getting attached. The fastest way to turn this little girl into a deadly killer is for the scenario you just spoke to happen.

Whatever goes down i cant wait to see it. Oh and im pretty sure Claudias death flag has started to wave a bit.
You mean you couldn't agree more right? Elen was probably the innocent girl type before she turned into an assassin(which took her 2 years to get rid of her humanity and becoming a killing machine), Reiji had conscience to do either good or bad and it took him 2 months to favor the other. Cal is pure and she hasn't seen much of the world yet and as a young girl she's still at the stage where everything isn't so serious so killing somebody would seem like nothing to her. Reiji was right when he said she had talent.
Old 2009-07-08, 18:26   Link #742
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampire View Post
You mean you couldn't agree more right? Elen was probably the innocent girl type before she turned into an assassin(which took her 2 years to get rid of her humanity and becoming a killing machine), Reiji had conscience to do either good or bad and it took him 2 months to favor the other. Cal is pure and she hasn't seen much of the world yet and as a young girl she's still at the stage where everything isn't so serious so killing somebody would seem like nothing to her. Reiji was right when he said she had talent.
Ugh fixed my typo thanks and yes the last part of your post is why when i think about Cal becoming a killing machine it scares the piss out of me. Imagine if that girl mentally thought killing people was game and approached it as such. Reiji at least had that lingering part of him which told him killing was bad now he threw that away eventually but to me it doesnt seem like Cal has that part at all maybe its the life she has lead up till now.
Old 2009-07-08, 22:21   Link #743
strategos

Does this series have to do anything with any other series?

http://www.viz.com/apps
http://www.hulu.com
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-09, 13:56   Link #744
PGilis
B-Gamer and anime otaku

Send a message via Yahoo to PGilis
Quote:
Originally Posted by strategos View Post
Does this series have to do anything with any other series?
No. It's based on a popular eroge called "Phantom of Inferno", produced by Nitroplus in 1999/2000 - the same company who did Demonbane, Chaos;Head, Fate/Zero and Blassreiter.

There's an OVA released in 2004, too, but was kinda bad.

Last edited by PGilis; 2009-07-09 at 14:29.
PGilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-09, 15:04   Link #745
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk
Is Your Daddy & Its True

Man.
I recently started watching this...
I couldn't turn away...
I watched all 14 in 2 days (lol)...
It was so messed what happen when he accidentally shot Elen when she jumped in the way...
But then behold, he runs into her again...
I hope they get back together soon...
I was looking forward to them bustin' heads while making their escape to a happy life...
With Cal too ...
Its going to be interest how Reiji pulls this off...
Because Cal wants to avenge her sister... and (most likely) Elen killed her sister...
Talk about being stuck a rock and a hard place...
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-09, 15:51   Link #746
Wisdom2you

Hello to all people ! )) Konbanwa to Nihon people ^^) Please anybody tell me - in episode 2 when Zwei start training, what music played ? I mean the name of this song.....i like it very much, but i cant find this track or others from this anime. I talk not about OST with 4 tracks - start and end themes. I talk about music in all series )) Anyway, maybe somebody help me ?? Where can i download this track or tell me please what the name of this song )
And please forgive me for my bad English...i'm from Russia ) I learn it hard so in time i will be more skillfull.
Wisdom2you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-09, 17:48   Link #747
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Good episode 14 .
Cal is so cute and a futur badass ? ^^
Not surprising for Claudia . She's always use her charm .
Elen is still alive . Probably , Scythe took her .
Reiji became more gentle .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-09, 18:29   Link #748
Mentar
Banned

Some firsts in episode 15... particularly, ending the episode in the middle of a critical action scene. Looks like they're warming up for cliffhanger endings.

Spoiler for spoiler summary of ep15:
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-09, 18:35   Link #749
PGilis
B-Gamer and anime otaku

Send a message via Yahoo to PGilis
Spoiler for about episode 15:

Last edited by PGilis; 2009-07-09 at 19:09.
PGilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-09, 20:59   Link #750
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Some firsts in episode 15... particularly, ending the episode in the middle of a critical action scene. Looks like they're warming up for cliffhanger endings.

Spoiler for spoiler summary of ep15:
would you recommend waiting for the 16th episode then? since it's such a critical battle :O
miroku2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-09, 23:02   Link #751
Dremora

Ah… I was really enjoying this up to the end of episode 9. The ending was far too convenient. I wish they would have taken another episode or two to develop it more believably. Episode 10 didn’t help things either, with Reiji taking his sweet freaking time to shoot at Scythe Master when he clearly had an opening… just slowly walking towards him… was a bit ridiculous. The fact that he survived all those gun shots and being drowned (it sure as hell seemed he like he sunk really far after being shot), is also ridiculous. And since Ein survived the shot to chest too… it makes it even worse. Meh… 11-14 were alright, but I don’t care for one major plot development; Reiji deciding to train the new girl. It just doesn’t make much sense. Oh well, I’ll continue watching it anyway.

Last edited by Dremora; 2009-07-10 at 00:58.
Dremora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-10, 00:34   Link #752
Nightwing(T_T)
Sooo............sad

Spoiler for Ep 15:
Nightwing(T_T) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-10, 08:54   Link #753
4Tran

Watching episode 14, it looks like Cal has watched the same films as I have. I wonder though, if she realizes that she's Natalie Portman rather than Robert De Niro or Jodie Foster . Due to Phantom's film sensibilities, this would probably be the easiest of of Bee Train shows to translate into live-action form. So far, this has been the strongest Bee Train show I've watched since Madlax, and I hope that they keep the quality up.
Old 2009-07-10, 09:04   Link #754
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
would you recommend waiting for the 16th episode then? since it's such a critical battle :O
No, ep15 can be watched as-is. But there will be quite a spectacular scene afterwards ^_^;
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-11, 20:28   Link #755
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGilis View Post
Spoiler for about episode 15:
If Zwei would get serious with Elen, she wouldn't last 5 seconds, I don't think anyone would unless this anime is gonna fuck his character up, you know BeeTrain and their fetish for making the female characters goddesses.
Zwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-12, 03:42   Link #756
alu546
y prime

Send a message via AIM to alu546
Cal...

I must say I really enjoy Ein, and I like her character alot..

However, I cant shake the feeling that something bad will happen to Cal if Ein starts to interact with either of them again, and he SHOULD NOT let it happen. I mean, yea we all like Ein and all, and I am glad shes alive. Reiji involved Cal in this, and so its his responsibility to protect her now. So I hate it for Ein.....
\
Although Ive got a soft spot for Cal as well..

I dunno, is anyone getting me on all this?
alu546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-12, 05:28   Link #757
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by alu546 View Post
Cal...

However, I cant shake the feeling that something bad will happen to Cal if Ein starts to interact with either of them again, and he SHOULD NOT let it happen. I mean, yea we all like Ein and all, and I am glad shes alive. Reiji involved Cal in this, and so its his responsibility to protect her now. So I hate it for Ein.....
\

Responsible? If he didn't get her involved she would be either killed or live a life of prostitution and besides I think we will all hate Cal later on.
Zwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-12, 06:46   Link #758
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk
Is Your Daddy & Its True

Quote:
Originally Posted by alu546 View Post
Cal...

\

I think I get what you saying...
Reiji promised to help get revenge for her sister...
Its obvious Ein is the one who killed her and the Japanese Yakuza during that drug deal...
So Reiji bringing her more involved...
Training her like he is... she might end up killing Ein for her sister...
Either way its a lose/lose for Reiji...
But who knows...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleri View Post
Responsible? If he didn't get her involved she would be either killed or live a life of prostitution and besides I think we will all hate Cal later on.
What makes you think that?
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-12, 09:28   Link #759
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Although the last couple of eps kinda skimmed on the quality a bit(at least compared to the first arc), it's been pretty good. Cal is just SOOOOOO ADORABLE !!! I will admit though, I miss the VNs narrative notes as they tend to explain the little intricacies that you would know otherwise(like how they didn't mention that Reiji lied about Judy's killer in this ep[15] to get Cal over her hate or whatever).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleri View Post
Not everybody will hate Cal, and saying that is kind of a BIG spoiler in a way >.>.
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-12, 09:52   Link #760
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
With Cal into the show, does anyone else feel that the writers loved Leon when they were younger
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, eroge, gunfights, seinen