AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2007-04-08, 03:56   Link #1021
Honey_and_Cleaver

Thank you! This is sweet information. Do you know any more moster scfi -fi or adventure rape type game.

So far my fav eroge. Sexy Beach 3, Rapelay and Biko 3. All the illusion games are good but havent played all their games yet. Their website suddenly dissapears.
Honey_and_Cleaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-08, 09:21   Link #1022
WanderingKnight
Gregory House
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to WanderingKnight
Quote:
Does this one have gameplay other than the usual ADV style of making choices. Because if its does have some sort of RPG or Strategy element to it or anything else other than clicking through text, I am all over it.
Sorry to disappoint you, but here's what it says in the homepage:

Quote:
 ①キャラクターのセリフはもちろんフルボイス!
 ②BGMの音質強化、CD-DAレベルの音質に!
 ③戦闘シーンの演出もムービー、カットインが増量!
 ④エッチリプレイ、CG、音楽モードを搭載!
 ⑤アダルトモーションの演出はON/OFF設定も可能に!
 ⑥エッチ&陵辱のメッセージ、効果音が増量。さらに過激に!
 ⑦連載版にはなかったあのキャラの陵辱や鎧姿でのエッチも!
The 3rd item says that battle scenes are high-quality movies. So no battle system

Place them in a box until a quieter time | Lights down, you up and die.
WanderingKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-08, 18:00   Link #1023
Honey_and_Cleaver

Do you know this game? http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/...qualityblo-22/

Designs and artwork looks really nice. The town is in pink.
Honey_and_Cleaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-08, 18:09   Link #1024
WanderingKnight
Gregory House
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to WanderingKnight
^ It's Key's next game. Lots of info about this if you search back a few pages.

Place them in a box until a quieter time | Lights down, you up and die.
WanderingKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-08, 18:28   Link #1025
Cloudnine
ロリ is life~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post
Does this one have gameplay other than the usual ADV style of making choices. Because if its does have some sort of RPG or Strategy element to it or anything else other than clicking through text, I am all over it.
Most of the fight scenes have choices which can affect the outcome of the story (Bad/premature ending). Other than that, there is no gameplay involved.

Still, I wouldn't label it as your 'normal' ADV. The level of production gone into this game far from normal. Battle scenes are impressively animated with CG movement and animation. The action is well scripted and very intense.

Even without gameplay, Shirogane no Soliel has it's merits as a must play action title.

Title screen, one of the intimidating (yet very awesome) monster designs, and Ryuhei, the male protagonist.

Ryuhei is voiced in important scenes and when he is, his strong, hero-like character really shows. During his first meeting with Sol, he made a contract with her in order to defeat a berserker (ベルセルク) that attacked his colleagues. His wish was simple as he wanted the power to protect the people around him.

"護りたいものを……護れる力が……欲しい……"

This is Sol, the Valkyrie Ryuhei contracted with. Her character is somewhat tsundere-ish, similar to how Shana for SnS is, but much more bearable (less bratty, more obedient).

There is a pretty interesting plot device surrounding his contract with Ryuhei which again borrows a bit from SnS. Being a Valkyrie, her life is tied to the one contracted with her. Basically, everytime she uses her powers, Ryuhei's lifespan shrinks. Obviously, Ryuhei wasn't particularly happy with this loophole and forbids her to use her power recklessly.

Miori, another heroine that has fallen for Ryuhei. Childhood friend, Cousin and fiance (by their parent's wish) all rolled into one. Her relationship with Ryuhei is very close, however her not so obedient nature stops any form of progress. This changes however when rivals appear. Miori easily gets jealous/perverse, especially when it comes events with Hagaru. By far my favorite scenes are when Miori is in her "tsun" mode ^^

Hagaru, the mysterious 'maid' that is living with Ryuhei. I can't really say much without spoiling her background. However, her dedication into serving Ryuhei is not what you call normal. Despite never having lived in Japan, her Japanese repertoire from cooking to speaking and various mannerisms is suprisingly advanced.

The ideal maid? umu, no complaints here ^^;
Cloudnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 00:46   Link #1026
MeganeShounen
Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudnine View Post
Most of the fight scenes have choices which can affect the outcome of the story (Bad/premature ending). Other than that, there is no gameplay involved.

Still, I wouldn't label it as your 'normal' ADV. The level of production gone into this game far from normal. Battle scenes are impressively animated with CG movement and animation. The action is well scripted and very intense.
For some reason, that description reminds me of Fate/stay night. Y'know, with the epic battles, great art and awesome plot. And whatnot.

Hmm.. now that I think about it... it does. ^_^;

And what is it with the sudden boom of tsundere loli archetypes in anime, manga and eroge lately? I know that it didn't start with Louise and Shana (and just maybe a little bit, dare I say it? Ilya?), but I just noticed the trend...
MeganeShounen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 01:09   Link #1027
Sailor Enlil
GWAAAA!

Hey, remember when someone posted this picture in the Anime Identification thread thinking it had to do with 5 Centimeters per Second?

Spoiler:

Well it's actually from a H game by Purple Software. Aruto (or Alto). Very nice artwork and a bittersweet story. My favorite girl is the one in the pink tanktop (Megumi Tachibana - who serves as the Tsundere Childhood friend of the main character (named Masato) - best confession scene in my opinion
Spoiler:
). 2nd favorite is the other girl in those pictures (Saori Tachibana, the older sister of Megumi and actually the lead female of the game, and somewhat of an airhead. Her path is especially interesting because
Spoiler:
)

Last edited by Sailor Enlil; 2007-04-09 at 01:40.
Sailor Enlil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 02:13   Link #1028
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeganeShounen View Post
And what is it with the sudden boom of tsundere loli archetypes in anime, manga and eroge lately? I know that it didn't start with Louise and Shana (and just maybe a little bit, dare I say it? Ilya?), but I just noticed the trend...
You're overexagerating, they're not that many, especially in erogames.
Hell there hasn't even been much of those with loli characters lately
Old 2007-04-09, 02:27   Link #1029
MeganeShounen
Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thany View Post
You're overexagerating, they're not that many, especially in erogames.
Hell there hasn't even been much of those with loli characters lately
Hmm.. perhaps you were right about me exaggerating.

Or maybe it's also because I've been focusing too much on the loli characters whenever I see an anime/manga/eroge.

Oh no.
Old 2007-04-09, 02:44   Link #1030
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
For some reason, that description reminds me of Fate/stay night. Y'know, with the epic battles, great art and awesome plot. And whatnot.

Because they are out to kill you and feast on your flesh. I've been over this with everybody, they are on to you and you can't stop them, RUN!
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 02:50   Link #1031
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Or maybe it's also because I've been focusing too much on the loli characters whenever I see an anime/manga/eroge.
I see someone just discovered his hidden interest. :3

Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 03:31   Link #1032
Dark Lord Zenigame
ロリコン

Send a message via AIM to Dark Lord Zenigame
Quote:
There is a pretty interesting plot device surrounding his contract with Ryuhei which again borrows a bit from SnS. Being a Valkyrie, her life is tied to the one contracted with her. Basically, everytime she uses her powers, Ryuhei's lifespan shrinks. Obviously, Ryuhei wasn't particularly happy with this loophole and forbids her to use her power recklessly.
Hm. Reminds me of Chrno Crusade more than anything.

In any event, you have sparked my interest and now I have to check it out for myself.
Damn this dialup preventing me from easily getting game demos...

Quote:
Hmm.. perhaps you were right about me exaggerating.

Oh no.

And so, we gain yet another comrade. :P
Dark Lord Zenigame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 05:37   Link #1033
Cloudnine
ロリ is life~

Quote:

The depth in story design and setting is good, but not FSN good. It just doesn't have the meticulously woven setting found only in the Nasu universe.

Comparisons aside, there are plenty of similarities with FSN as with any other action oriented game (eg. Ayakashi, Gekkou no Carnavale, Muvluv Alternative, Princess Waltz). Epic fights, heroic characters, good vs. evil. Elements that work in creating an characters that we love to root for and antogonists that we despise (though sercretly admire). There has been a drought of high quality titles lately, so in a way Shirogane no Soleil is an oasis for me. ヽ(´ー`)ノ 

Quote:

Oh no.
なかま! なかま! ヽ(´ー`)ノ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Lord Zenigame View Post
Hm. Reminds me of Chrno Crusade more than anything.

In any event, you have sparked my interest and now I have to check it out for myself.
Damn this dialup preventing me from easily getting game demos...

Wait, is Youtube dialup friendly? *puzzled*

Most of the animation used in the OP is of actual events/battles in game. Now that I think about it, the game engine they use for animation is really impressive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Enlil View Post
Hey, remember when someone posted this picture in the Anime Identification thread thinking it had to do with 5 Centimeters per Second?

Spoiler:

Well it's actually from a H game by Purple Software. Aruto (or Alto). Very nice artwork and a bittersweet story.
One of my favorites from Purplesoftware. Their work reminds me much of Shinkai's collaboration with Minori, but with more moe ^^~

I really recommend their latest project, Primitive Link. I've only played the demo and it really is a visually impressive game combining dynamic camera movement, CG, and widescreen goodness. I'll be getting that once I finish with Shirogane no Soleil and Katahane.

Last edited by Cloudnine; 2007-04-10 at 01:26.
Cloudnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 06:19   Link #1034
donthuang

Playing Cartagra'S aferstory "Sacrament"

The storyline not reasonable, but moving
donthuang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 07:02   Link #1035
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
For games you are probably talking about older games then...
Well loli tsundere exist in games, that's for sure!
Spoiler for loli tsundere:
Old 2007-04-09, 09:04   Link #1036
MeganeShounen
Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker View Post
I see someone just discovered his hidden interest. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Lord Zenigame View Post
And so, we gain yet another comrade. :P
Quote:
なかま! なかま! ヽ(´ー`)ノ 
I think I might have stumbled upon a super-ancient and super-evolved society of loli lovers in this forum.

Not.

I just can't convince myself that I'm developing some sort of imouto-con. No, I'm denying it. It has nothing to do with my picture archives of Sakura from Da Capo and Konomi... Noooooo--

Quote:
For games you are probably talking about older games then...
Well loli tsundere exist in games, that's for sure!
Spoiler for loli tsundere:
Darn it, stop teasing me~ I might go on some image-search rampage on iichan or something.

*resists asking about the girl's name and the game name as well*

-------------

Anyway, to make this post a little more informative:

Unisonshift's new game, Chu x Chu Idol is supposed to be released this month, as preorders were already available.
Also from Unisonshift, Noizi Itou-sensei graces us with more of her art in the new game in the works, Alice Parade... yay~

Meanwhile, the Nanatsuiro Drops anime's airing date is still "summer of 2007", auu~
Old 2007-04-09, 09:35   Link #1037
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Darn it, stop teasing me~ I might go on some image-search rampage on iichan or something.
Would you consider that teasings if I said I had a series of wallpapers of her or mentioned this thread?

Quote:
I think I might have stumbled upon a super-ancient and super-evolved society of loli lovers in this forum.
Indeed you did^^ (well dunno about Riker actually)
Old 2007-04-09, 09:51   Link #1038
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
(well dunno about Riker actually)
I thought you knew. : o
/points to Kodomo no Jikan thread.

Well I can safely say, I'm not a lolicon. :x
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 10:09   Link #1039
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker View Post
I thought you knew. : o
/points to Kodomo no Jikan thread.

Well I can safely say, I'm not a lolicon. :x
My memory sucks, therefore I forget names very quickly, sorry to have forgotten that (actually I'm gonna check that thread back to remember what you're talking about ).
Old 2007-04-09, 10:38   Link #1040
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:

Even without gameplay, Shirogane no Soliel has it's merits as a must play action title.

Title screen, one of the intimidating (yet very awesome) monster designs, and Ryuhei, the male protagonist.

Ryuhei is voiced in important scenes and when he is, his strong, hero-like character really shows. During his first meeting with Sol, he made a contract with her in order to defeat a berserker (ベルセルク) that attacked his colleagues. His wish was simple as he wanted the power to protect the people around him.

"護りたいものを……護れる力が……欲しい……"

This is Sol, the Valkyrie Ryuhei contracted with. Her character is somewhat tsundere-ish, similar to how Shana for SnS is, but much more bearable (less bratty, more obedient).

Miori, another heroine that has fallen for Ryuhei. Childhood friend, Cousin and fiance (by their parent's wish) all rolled into one. Her relationship with Ryuhei is very close, however her not so obedient nature stops any form of progress. This changes however when rivals appear. Miori easily gets jealous/perverse, especially when it comes events with Hagaru. By far my favorite scenes are when Miori is in her "tsun" mode ^^

Hagaru, the mysterious 'maid' that is living with Ryuhei. I can't really say much without spoiling her background. However, her dedication into serving Ryuhei is not what you call normal. Despite never having lived in Japan, her Japanese repertoire from cooking to speaking and various mannerisms is suprisingly advanced.

The ideal maid? umu, no complaints here ^^;
It's been a while since I posted in this topic, wow. ;_;

Anyways, how many story arcs are there, and roughly how long is this game? I hope these aren't too annoying questions: I'm just passing the time as I wait for this game by playing Peace@Pieces, Nanatsuiro Drops (gotta finish Sumomo's arc!), and Prism Ark (KAGURA!!!).

I know it's been quite a while since I asked this, but has anyone else played F&C's Tenkuu no Sinfonia 1 and 2? I love both of them to death, even if the story escapes me...and that's precisely why I'm looking for people who also know about it.

Edited my post as I actually found the answer above. My pardons for that.

Last edited by Hemisphere; 2007-04-09 at 14:55.
Hemisphere is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo game, ero-game, eroge, visual novel