AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-10-10, 21:03   Link #17661
Johnny
Working the bags...

I can't really fault Tsukune too much. He fell in love with Outer and he did think, not sure if he does now, that she was a mere fake. I'm pretty sure though he sees the error of his ways otherwise he wouldn't have confessed to her...

The other main event in the dream world that seemed overlooked was Kurumu. It seems she somehow heard Tsukune's confession to chibi Outer. Will this change her feelings for Tsukune and toss in the towel? Tsukune's never spoken of his true feelings before so it's got to be a major blow to poor Kurumu...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-10, 21:22   Link #17662
Manic
real men love pink

With the way he is carrying on i can fault him. Sure its sad she might disappear, but he is acting like outer is the only one who had it bad. He is basically denying inners freedom because of a crush when they are essentially the same person.

lets kill his mother in front of him and seal his personality up, i am sure he wouldnt like it haha
Old 2010-10-10, 21:24   Link #17663
Tachibana
タチバナ

Well, Tsukune also loves Ura-Moka just as much as Omote-Moka, weather or not he was looking at Ura or Omote, he ment he loves both in his confession.

As for the whole emo Tsukune thing, idk why ppl keep saying he's gone emo, the guys heartbroken after learning one of the Mokas he loves was created as a "fake personality", you can't blame the poor guy.
Old 2010-10-10, 21:31   Link #17664
Manic
real men love pink

well when ya basically let go of someone who is trying to carrying you in the air so u dont die and have a zoned out look at ur face id same thats emoing a bit.

also i dont think hes ever said he liked inner as much as outer. I always get the fealing he prefers outer more than inner further proved by his insistence of fixing the seal and sealing inner up asap.

Pretty sure this chapter stated when he confessed he was in the memories of outer, so one would assume he confessed to outer, not inner
Old 2010-10-10, 21:35   Link #17665
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

OMFG!!! This why the hell is it always a hell of a cliffhanger? This series is gonna dig me an early grave!

I kinda felt that Wong's parents were gonna die but... damn... this really sucks...
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-10, 21:47   Link #17666
Shadow5YA

I saw ch35 as Tsukune coming to terms with Outer Moka. While she was constructed by Akasha's rosary, the pain she felt was real. Tsukune sees that, and that's how he mustered the strength to confess to her and return to the real world with Mizore and Kurumu.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-10, 22:01   Link #17667
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic View Post
well when ya basically let go of someone who is trying to carrying you in the air so u dont die and have a zoned out look at ur face id same thats emoing a bit.

also i dont think hes ever said he liked inner as much as outer. I always get the fealing he prefers outer more than inner further proved by his insistence of fixing the seal and sealing inner up asap.

Pretty sure this chapter stated when he confessed he was in the memories of outer, so one would assume he confessed to outer, not inner
We already know he loves Ura-Moka as much as Omote, it was mentioned before Tsukune became the ghoul when they were fighting Midou, and was also mentioned while they were on the plane when he was telling Ura-Moka that he would one day hope that Ura and Omote would become one.

Weather or not he ment Omote-Moka, Ura-Moka or both, he loves both Mokas regardless.
Old 2010-10-10, 22:15   Link #17668
yongshun

wow Ling Ling is created by Fuhai and know the same technique, so it is going to be an awesome fight next chapter.

Head or Gut?
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-10, 22:23   Link #17669
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Tsukune loves all his ladies, no fighting about it please XD
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-10, 23:44   Link #17670
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

My only reaction to Ch 35 is "NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" because I'm a Kurumu camper.
Old 2010-10-11, 00:11   Link #17671
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic View Post
I always get the fealing he prefers outer more than inner further proved by his insistence of fixing the seal and sealing inner up asap.
I think you're confusing the anime with the manga here.

Tsukune NEVER insisted on fixing the seal in the manga. You might wanna re-read the chapters in which Moka was talking to Touhou Fuhai about the Rosary. Inner Moka was the one that strongly insisted that the seal be fixed immediately. Inner Moka's also the one that wanted to be sealed back up ASAP because she felt that the longer she stayed unsealed, the more girly and weak she was becoming. If you can point out one instance that Tsukune strongly wanted Inner Moka to be sealed back up since the Rosary started failing, I'll give you a cookie. Hell, he was sad to see her go at the end of the "pie of doom" chapter.

Granted, Tsukune could've handled the situation a bit better than he did. However, I'm thinking that his confession this chapter was intended for both Mokas.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-11, 00:12   Link #17672
Chris38

I think I find it interesting, that Akua thinks that Moka's seal has broken. Seems she will be a little disappointed ... once Moka wakes up ... unless it's some kind of foreshadow on Ikeda's part.

At any rate ... it's a pretty interesting chapter ... and I can't wait until the next one.

Well, about Akua's fate ... I don't think that she will be redeemed ... at least the chances of that are pretty low, since she's, pretty much ... obsessed with Moka ... in a much more ... "sinister" way then Kokoa is ... at any rate the reunion between Akua and Moka isn't going to be pretty, especially since Tsukune's going to be involved in it, as well ...

Speaking about Tsukune ... I don't think that Moka is going to remember Tsukune's confession, when she wakes up, but the problem is ... that Kurumu and Mizore heard Tsukune's confession as well, and while I don't think that this will cause them to give up on Tsukune, but is probably going to make the situation within Tsukune's harem a little more serious ....

@FriedRice

I agree that he probably meant both Outer and Inner Moka ... in his confession, since he said,in chapter 27 of the second Season, that both Outer and Inner Moka are important to him ... it's just that, at this moment Outer Moka is a more important priority for him ... for, pretty much ... obvious reasons ....

Also, I think it's wise to stay away from the MF forums for a while, since like you predicted ... the people that go there, went into a rampage ... after this chapter was released

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-10-11 at 00:23.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-11, 00:22   Link #17673
Raynor

Akua is completely nuts lol.

Well, I think Kurumu and Mizore won't give up but will probably be hurt or finally come to terms with it since knowing it is different from actually hearing it come from his mouth. They had to have already known that he liked Moka. I mean they both were rejected already in a way. Mizore was brushed off when she was on top of Tsukune... naked... and being seduced by that flower. Kurumu had Tsukune enslaved with her succubus skill and he could barely spit out the words " I like you ". I would find it strange if they didn't already know.
Raynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-11, 00:24   Link #17674
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Also, I think it's wise to stay away from the MF forums for a while, since like you predicted ... the people that go there, went into a rampage ... after this chapter was released
About 90% of the people on the MF forums seem like they're 9yr olds. They're still harping on the Akasha = Omote theory. I don't even bother to post there anymore because a lot of the theories that people there come up with sound like they smoked something really good before they started typing. Their theories lack common sense and totally ignore facts that were already given in the manga.
Old 2010-10-11, 00:28   Link #17675
Tachibana
タチバナ

The Wong house is Akuha's last stop, theres 3 choices for Akuha...

Redemption (chances are incredibly low)
Escape (result of not being able to defeat the ultimate destined love couple)
Death (Highly unlikely in this Arc, but hell you never know)

That Akasha and Omote theory was retarded.
Old 2010-10-11, 00:30   Link #17676
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raynor View Post
Akua is completely nuts lol.

Well, I think Kurumu and Mizore won't give up but will probably be hurt or finally come to terms with it since knowing it is different from actually hearing it come from his mouth. They had to have already known that he liked Moka. I mean they both were rejected already in a way. Mizore was brushed off when she was on top of Tsukune... naked... and being seduced by that flower. Kurumu had Tsukune enslaved with her succubus skill and he could barely spit out the words " I like you ". I would find it strange if they didn't already know.
Yes, they probably knew ... deep within their subconsciousness that Tsukune doesn't respond, in the same way, to their feelings for him, but ... like you said ... knowing it and actually hearing it, is a different matter ....

Well, I think that this matter is going to be brought up ... again ... though I believe that it will happen, after the current arc ends, since I think ... that at this point resolving the situation with Akua is gonna take priority now ... since, I don't think it's going to be an easy task to defeat Akua, judging from what we saw about her abilities ...

@FriedRice

I agree, and don't come there as much as I used to before ... at least when it comes to the R+V forum

@Shinso Tsukune

I think the most likely step that Akua is going to make is escaping ... after she fails to defeat Tsukune and Moka ... though I still belive that the actual fight is going to take some time, probably 2 to 3 chapter's are going to be concentrated on it ...

At least, it finally seems like the current arc ... is slowly coming to a conclusion, unless Ikeda pulls another plot twist ...
Old 2010-10-11, 00:34   Link #17677
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Why, the topics are really hilarious and since I have a cold I'm going with the laughter is the best medicine route. "kokoa maybe a lesbian" and "Do you think that Ruby has interest in SadoMasochism" are two that had me rolling...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-11, 00:40   Link #17678
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
BUT IT JUST WON'T DIE

The ONLY thing this theory is based on is that Akasha and Omote look so much alike. There's zero actual evidence to support this theory. Yet it's insanely popular even though something like that would destroy the pretty solid plot of the manga. This theory would punch so many holes in to a plot that has very few plotholes.
Old 2010-10-11, 00:43   Link #17679
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post

Well at least it was a good theory.
Old 2010-10-11, 00:43   Link #17680
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Why, the topics are really hilarious and since I have a cold I'm going with the laughter is the best medicine route. "kokoa maybe a lesbian" and "Do you think that Ruby has interest in SadoMasochism" are two that had me rolling...
I didn't mean that every topic out there ... is not interesting, it's just that some people around there come up with theories that don't make a lot of sense ... and currently, I'm a little tired with dealing with the same thing, coming out again ... in a different form.

(and judging from FriedRice's post ... he's tired from, dealing with the same thing as well ... )

I still visit it, from time to time, it's just that it happen to be, a lot less frequent visits, then what I did ... before the current arc came out

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-10-11 at 00:55.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire