Originally Posted by Calca View Post
Sounds like a ripoff of Gogo Yubari
I know. I was just expecting something cheesy like that
Old 2013-07-04, 10:25   Link #3662
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
plot twist: piccolo enters both bleach and naruto, trains them all to be super-saiyans and then blows up the moon
Quote:
Welp, there goes the Moon's Eye plan.

Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-04, 13:01   Link #3663
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
I think Kubo's probably realized that most people know it's Grimmjow that's the secret rescuer by now...

One thing I"m still confused about: Where are the shitritters at exactly? They in HM somewhere else away from where Urahara's set up camp or are they in some separate realm?

And is Urahara at Mayuri's old lab? Because considering the last time we saw him that Opie wiped out everything, I'm wondering where the hell he got his gear from...
I would be suprised if it was anyone esle but Grimmjow. I'm saying in Aizen's old castle. They are currently squatting there after Aizen told Bach that he couldn't use his castle as their base. They clearly have to be in HM as we have been shown that they where going after Hollows.

He is Urahara he clearly has pockets within pockets or some kind of capsule corp device.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-04, 16:33   Link #3664
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
I would be suprised if it was anyone esle but Grimmjow. I'm saying in Aizen's old castle. They are currently squatting there after Aizen told Bach that he couldn't use his castle as their base. They clearly have to be in HM as we have been shown that they where going after Hollows.

He is Urahara he clearly has pockets within pockets or some kind of capsule corp device.
If that's the case, then I seriously do expect a battle somewhat in the next few weeks. I"m sure Bach probably will figure things out and go after Urahara and all to

1. Bribe Ichigo into joining the VR

2. Make Uryu kill someone to prove his loyalty. Please for the love of God Kubo get rid of the nakama already and put them out of their misery. Mainly Chad. Kubo luvs titties so Hime ain't going nowhere and there's still shit about Urahara that hasn't been explained yet.
Old 2013-07-04, 16:36   Link #3665
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:

2. Please for the love of God Kubo get rid of the nakama already and put them out of their misery. Mainly Chad.
Please, think about Floor's feelings!
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-04, 19:22   Link #3666
shalala

Quote:
If that's the case, then I seriously do expect a battle somewhat in the next few weeks. I"m sure Bach probably will figure things out and go after Urahara and all to

2. Make Uryu kill someone to prove his loyalty. Please for the love of God Kubo get rid of the nakama already and put them out of their misery. Mainly Chad. Kubo luvs titties so Hime ain't going nowhere and there's still shit about Urahara that hasn't been explained yet.
VR?

I'm thinking its going to be Nel's two friends and thus the fully awaken fully will forever be shown as fully awaken Nel is preeettyyy. If that is Uryu needs to prove his loyalty. Which I thought his father said they neither him or Uryu should get involved in the battle. Sooo what reason would he have to be there unless Bached killed his father for dating a half breed.

I still want to see Urahara Bankai. He clearly has one as he said it him self when Renji and Chad where training.
Old 2013-07-04, 19:47   Link #3667
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
VR?

I'm thinking its going to be Nel's two friends and thus the fully awaken fully will forever be shown as fully awaken Nel is preeettyyy. If that is Uryu needs to prove his loyalty. Which I thought his father said they neither him or Uryu should get involved in the battle. Sooo what reason would he have to be there unless Bached killed his father for dating a half breed.

I still want to see Urahara Bankai. He clearly has one as he said it him self when Renji and Chad where training.
Oh I am gonna be saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad if Uryu offs Pesche or Nel!
Old 2013-07-04, 20:36   Link #3668
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:

Yea and keep the new random useless quincy girls. =\ Chad will most likely be very awesome in this arc.
Old 2013-07-04, 21:22   Link #3669
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Chad will most likely be very awesome in this arc.
based on what? certainly not his showings throughout the entire manga so far
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-05, 00:31   Link #3670
SeanQ

Quote:
based on what? certainly not his showings throughout the entire manga so far
Based on this is Bleach hur hur
Old 2013-07-05, 01:55   Link #3671
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

lol last time Chad was actually relevant in the series was when he fought that low ranked Espada hundreds of chapters ago.
Old 2013-07-05, 03:45   Link #3672
MAX_COLA_POWER!

10 bucks say that Chad's new power up will his Brazo Izquierdo del Diablo looking more and more like its name sake, and not just an arm with a spike at the end of it. And Orihime's new power up, well, she got logic defying healing, meh shields, Mirror Force, next she'll use Jushiro style Magic Cylinders.
Old 2013-07-05, 11:31   Link #3673
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
10 bucks say that Chad's new power up will his Brazo Izquierdo del Diablo looking more and more like its name sake, and not just an arm with a spike at the end of it. And Orihime's new power up, well, she got logic defying healing, meh shields, Mirror Force, next she'll use Jushiro style Magic Cylinders.
and both will be able to barely beat low ranked shitritters only to be stomped on when the top tier shitritters take the battlefield. it's almost as if i've seen this story before... a couple times.. hmm... can't quite place it
Old 2013-07-05, 14:32   Link #3674
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Yea and keep the new random useless quincy girls. =\ Chad will most likely be very awesome in this arc.
Oh that's cute. You think Chad will actually do something....

He and Orihime are dead the minute the top ranked SRs show up.
Old 2013-07-05, 19:29   Link #3675
shalala

Quote:

Orihime has the God healing spelll that could have been powered up so its becomes an AOE. You clearly know that person thing likes big boobies. Its eyes says it all.
Old 2013-07-05, 20:34   Link #3676
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Orihime has the God healing spelll that could have been powered up so its becomes an AOE. You clearly know that person thing likes big boobies. Its eyes says it all.
She does, but I wouldn't be surprised if one of the VRs gets it from her thru the medallion or thru Vollstanding. Don't forget, Opie used that vollstanding spell or whatever and it destroyed her shields.

I guess we won't really see Rukia again until the final battle at this rate. Or no...Ichigo needs to get depressed so Rukia can bitchslap him back to life again.
Old 2013-07-08, 07:16   Link #3677
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:

Oh that's cute, you are being really freakin rude.

But you think the quincy girls are going to last a chapter or two? I hope its Orihime that makes them not exist anymore.

If chad won't be able to do anything, why did they bring back the fullbringers? they will easily be dispatched too.
Old 2013-07-08, 09:23   Link #3678
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
If chad won't be able to do anything, why did they bring back the fullbringers? they will easily be dispatched too.
Which is why they should have been left in oblivion. Just because it is supposed to be the last arc in the manga doesn't mean Kubo has to use every single character he has drawn. All we need now is Kon and Don Kan'onji getting ready to kick some quincy ass...
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-08, 11:48   Link #3679
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
All we need now is Kon and Don Kan'onji getting ready to kick some quincy ass...
that would be infinitely preferable to the fullbringers
Old 2013-07-08, 11:55   Link #3680
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
that would be infinitely preferable to the fullbringers
This, so hard....

I wished Don was the king or atleast one of the royal's just under disguise and watching Ichigo for the king.

Tags
bleach, chapter