Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-08-18, 16:40   Link #201
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi-evil View Post
Just ignoring my post aren't you

Somehow i must admit to ItachiGT (not only because of his name though), that there are way too many "brainless" people who are reading the Naruto manga or watching the anime.

For the 1000th time it is a crow which is sitting on Itachi's shoulder!
ok now find a decent pic and post it...

why would there be a crow? it was something to show that itachi is using genjutsu but i dont think he is using it on sasuke...

i dont say it isnt a crow but couldnt find a decent pic. i think you got it so post it...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-18, 16:52   Link #202
Itachi-evil
Banned

I said i have already posted it

Look at my post the page before this one.

I have given a link, to a better! quality-image, so that you can recognize more ^^

Please do not only read the last page of a thread .
Itachi-evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-18, 17:02   Link #203
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:

I have given a link, to a better! quality-image, so that you can recognize more ^^

I've now just looked at the image, and it just looks like Itachi's shadow. But to back up my opinion, why would a crow be on Itachi and why would it stand on his collar. If you look closely at the image the shadow passes by the collar.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-18, 17:06   Link #204
tatami
back in black

Quote:

ok its a crow

and no i dont read only the last pages...i just ignored your last post.
Old 2007-08-18, 17:12   Link #205
Itachi-evil
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyu410 View Post
I've now just looked at the image, and it just looks like Itachi's shadow. But to back up my opinion, why would a crow be on Itachi and why would it stand on his collar. If you look closely at the image the shadow passes by the collar.
Sigh^^

I am sick of argueing with people in this thread now.

I just posted the HQ-image, where you can recognize more details.
Just think what you want

btw: Crows have always played a big part in the scenes with Itachi.
Old 2007-08-18, 17:20   Link #206
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
Sigh^^

I am sick of argueing with people in this thread now.

I just posted the HQ-image, where you can recognize more details.
Just think what you want

btw: Crows have always played a big part in the scenes with Itachi.
I see what you mean, I just don't like the fact there is a crow there when it obviously doesn't need to be there. Thats unless Itachi wanted a friend and him to wait for Sasuke .
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-18, 17:24   Link #207
Itachi-evil
Banned

Well the function of this crow, i don't know myself yet.

However, who knows^^

Perhaps Sasuke is already trapped by Itachi's genjutsu.
Just my speculation.

We shall see next week.
Old 2007-08-18, 17:54   Link #208
tatami
back in black

itachi hanging with crows and kakashi means scarecrow lol
Old 2007-08-18, 18:23   Link #209
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Quote:
This what Itachi said , but is this the truth? Then how did Kakashi obtained the MS? Surerly not by killing, cause this would not be the same Kakashi we have seen so far. Also ItachiGT said nothing about MS, but only about the Sharingan and its bloodline-limit.
........Itachi said it, he has the MS, therefore that's all we have to go by; Kakashi's is still a mystery, but regardless the way they obtained it obviously WASN'T in a "natural" way, e.g. through birth or what have you, which I was arguing. Obviously he didn't say anything about the MS, but by saying Naruto would be a regular kid/ninja without the Kyuubi is the same thing as saying Itachi would be a regular ninja without the MS because they are BOTH unnatural.....SEE....

Quote:
Here i agree with you, but nonetheless the fight was too one-sided when Naruto stepped into the battlefield.
Did you realize how Kakuzu was battling against Kakashi? Well either Kakuzu really underestimated Naruto or Kishimoto did a real bad job there.
Well I was actually referring to Kakashi's fight with Diedra and I don't understand where this whole "Naruto-one-sided-Kakuzu-messed-up-or-it-was-kishi" argument comes from to refute Itachi and Kakashi's conversation about losing vision, but w/e.

Quote:
This is what you think! Are you Kishimoto
Perhaps Kishimoto can surprise the audience by being more creative and not following the boring standard line?
Simple, because the series isn't called Itachi ok, sorry but Itachi is not going to stay stronger than Naruto OR Sasuke, just not going to happen.

Quote:
And also how do you consider the statement of Itachi, saying that only an Uchiha can beat him in regard of Naruto>Itachi?
Right, only an Uchiha can beat him, that in NO way means that Naruto has to be an Uchiha to become more powerful than him; only to defeat him in his own mind. A ninja can be stronger than Itachi, but because of the complexity of the sharingan, Itachi will always have a trump card against a nin (stronger or weaker) which is probably why only an Uchiha can defeat him, because an uchiha would know how to bypass that trump card.

Quote:
ItachiGT's post(s) there are not really well expressed. But you are not better either, since you are using your own kind of very biased thinking to represent them as unevitable facts and denying everything else.
If you don't agree him, you don't need to post something that can start flamewar.

Stop with such post of you like that one!
The very biased part made me giggle, and I never giggle. I'm not the one with ITACHI all over my name; biased thinking? Believing that it's inevitable for the main character (and his rival Sasuke) to become stronger than a major antagonist in a shounen manga is what you call biased thinking??????????? Have you ever read any other manga series before? It's not debates that cause flamewars, that's what forums are for (debates I mean), it's blind fanboyism that usually causes agitation, so don't worry about me.
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-18, 21:25   Link #210
ArashiStorm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post

Yeah Jiraiya might be pulling an Asuma on us, his whole speech and future dangerous mission coupled with the AL needing some more hype to look like a real threat doesn't look too good for his health. He might barely escape grievely wounded with some crucial informations thought, we will see if he passes by Sarutobi's grave saying how he only realize now how great a teacher he was.

Pein being the leader of a faction of ninja in the Rain country could be a good thing for some cool hype with Naruto & co. There was a real lack of vilain fodder for some short cool overwhelming victory for Naruto's side, I hpe Kishimoto uses this to show off Naruto and his friends's levels compared to regular ninjas.
Yeah, I really thing Jiraiya's time is up... but i don't think it'll all go as planned.. ( go in, get info, get out and plan on something to do with Tsunade)...like...usually when someone goes for information...crucial information...they get killed on their way back...I think Jiraiya is gonna find out mucho revelations abouts Naruto's past and be near death of course from Pein.. (or maybe Pein has some elite rain ninja).. and when he reveals.. he dies halfway through or something (just for that extra agony of ..(What would Jiraiya have Said?!?!)

And yes, Pein being in control of ninja in the Rain Village can make even suck characters look good compared to other ninjas.....maybe Team Hebi joins one side of the war and Konoha the other and end up finding eachother like that...but anyways././. hopefully Rain village has some crazy elite ninja or something that can be more powerful fights...besides akatsuki...(and so my dear HInata can do something)..maybe seven swordsman of the RAIN!... >,>; (Suigetsu will never own all the swords of the seven swordsmen...(even IF which i hope that some are in the rain village) because.. one was a filler villian.. so like.. after kisame.. where does he go?
ArashiStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-18, 21:31   Link #211
ArashiStorm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiGT View Post
@Sinaura

No.

Sharingan is a Bloodline limit!

And the Kyuubi is somthing sealed in Naruto's body, this is unnatural.

Kakuzu does show off a bit, but really looked very dumb when fighting against Naruto.
Well after using that Jutsu, Naruto was in the hospital for a few days.
I don't call such jutsus very effective.
It is like the self-destruction jutsu from Deidara.

As Kishi also stated himself, Naruto will always be the underdog.

Without any prodigious or accidental events, there is no way, Naruto for example surpasses Itachi.

As i sayed he will have to use the full power of his Kyuubi, if he were to fight a serious Itachi.

>,> not very effective? He techinically killed Kakuzu F****** 2 times! and even then the jutsu isn't complete...and besides i think its cool to have a move that damages the main character as well.....like Sasuke only gets tired.. Heck Goku only got exhausted from using the Spirit Bomb.. but Naruto actually takes bone shattering results (welll bone damaging)
ArashiStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-18, 23:03   Link #212
mayhem

My god...I think I actually might have solved it...the things mostly everyone is wanting to know.. its so obvious but people just didn't take a closer look at it and must have not realized it. Do not flame me I know how nuts this sounds, maybe I am over zealous for saying this without the finished pile of evidence I have to support it can be shown.. but i really think I solved it...and I will prove it
Spoiler for what will be proven by manga symbols and facts:

All those who know me know that I am sensible, That I am not some crazy fan boy who throw's out thoeries with a lack of evidence...hell this actually would disprove a few of my previous Theories.. all I ask is just to hold off on the flaming until I have a chance to prove it to you. And maybe look back yourselves and see if you can catch a few of the facts that I was talking about.

Last edited by mayhem; 2007-08-18 at 23:18.
mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-18, 23:41   Link #213
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
You know.. the fact that you make theories in the first place, kinda disproves the first point.

The fact that you're not a crazy fanboy. Crazy, maybe not. But fanboy, yes, oooh yes, you are. Do not fear, youngling, it will take time, but you will grow out of it one day.

This chapter was "meh" for me. And a pretty disappointing week in my mind. Both manga and anime had very little progression and ended in cliffhangers. Oh well, life goes on.
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-18, 23:59   Link #214
mayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Frenchie View Post
You know.. the fact that you make theories in the first place, kinda disproves the first point.

The fact that you're not a crazy fanboy. Crazy, maybe not. But fanboy, yes, oooh yes, you are. Do not fear, youngling, it will take time, but you will grow out of it one day.

This chapter was "meh" for me. And a pretty disappointing week in my mind. Both manga and anime had very little progression and ended in cliffhangers. Oh well, life goes on.
A theory is the minds attempt to answer the unknown, usually regarding something of personal interest or hobby. It is in human evolution that this inquisitive nature spawns from to not make an attempt at answering questions goes against our very nature. If to have theories regarding something which interests you is to be regarded as a "fanboy" yes I would have to say that I am a fan of this anime and manga hence why I take place in conversations regarding it. Besides every member within here is a fan of this anime and manga, and in conversing on a forum about it display that they have an interest in the anime and manga, enough of which to spend time regularly in regards to it. However to do so without interest to answers, without theories of ones own simply goes against our biology. In a sense you must be rather obtuse or dim witted to be without theories within a forum for discussion?

To be a fan is one thing
But to be a fanatic, well that is something else.

I agree with you on this weeks anime/manga, however it appears that next weeks issue should be quite interesting.
mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-19, 00:45   Link #215
en4cr
omae yo wa yowae

lol who cares about theories... We all kno the joke about DBZ...

Q:how many DBZ characters does it take to change a light bulb?

A: 1, but it takes 10 episodes.

same thing wit naruto, bloody hell takes forever jus to get one piece of info out. now kishi is teasin everyone by drawing that dark figure/shadow behind itachi. hell for all we know it could be michael jackson trying to play with sasuke.. heee hee
en4cr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-19, 01:36   Link #216
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Woah, hold your horses there. I wasn't attacking you or anything, I merely pointed out the fact that you didn't call yourself a crazy fanboy funny, because of the following theories.

It has nothing to do with me thinking you shouldn't be a fanboy, making fun of you, or that having theories is a stupid thing.

We both agree on the fact that forum is a place for discussion, and I am -not- going to say the opposite.

----

Back on topic. I took a look at the lineart of the HQ version of the latest chapter, and, sorry boys and girls, it looks like it's a crow.
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-19, 01:41   Link #217
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
Spoiler:

its a crow.
Old 2007-08-19, 01:46   Link #218
en4cr
omae yo wa yowae

Yes it is a crow judging from that picture, which would make perfect sense since we jus saw him disappearing from narutos sight as a flock of crows. OooOo
en4cr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-19, 03:23   Link #219
Sarugaki
mangekyo shenanigans

No it's not.. LOL
Sarugaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-19, 04:53   Link #220
Kowai

whoever thinks that the manga is over after akatsuki is retarded.
Kowai is offline   Reply With Quote