AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-08-19, 19:59   Link #241
Siege

that DEATHNOTE swimming lesson .gif is classic and although i did like the final few pages i doubt very much that we'll see and Itachi Sasuke fight start it might go a little something like the following

Sasuke looks at Itachi > Itachi looks back > Good and thorough amount of Posturing > Quick You were a terrible brother and i hate you speach > Itachi Produce's More Posturing > Suigetsu(Mizugetsu) will final meeting Kisame > Good Deal of Reminiscence > Karin Obsesse's about SasGod > Naruto Group Find Naruto Passed out in the Woods > Kakashi thinks > Naruto Dispells his clones > Learns a way to defeat Sharingan Genjutsu > Next Chapter

^ Of course what i just said there were merely words feel free to disregard them
Siege is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-19, 22:08   Link #242
mayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi-evil View Post
Lol!

Ever imagined that Sasuke nor Naruto will become strong enough to take Itachi down in a "normal" 1on1 battle ?
So you can't imagine that in a fake piece of literature that the two main characters can become more powerful then a secondary character? Interesting..........
mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-19, 23:02   Link #243
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmachine v2.0 View Post

Naruto will totally pwn everyone. Hes the main character.
No he wont. The nine tails jinchuriki sucks.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-19, 23:28   Link #244
warmachine v2.0
philisophasizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
No he wont. The nine tails jinchuriki sucks.
Spoiler for dont read unless you are not biased:

Last edited by warmachine v2.0; 2007-08-19 at 23:57.
warmachine v2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-20, 04:13   Link #245
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

This is the type of encounter I wanted to see next betweeen Sasuke and Itachi.

Sasuke is hellbent on killing Itachi yet Itachi is obviously going to tell him something that catches his attention. I guess that Itachi is using his Kagebunshins to approach Sasuke and Naruto so we should not expect to see any type of battle.
Old 2007-08-20, 04:17   Link #246
Itachi-evil
Banned

Well the fact that Kisame is not near him, Itachi is almost for sure using Kagebunshins.

There won't be any real fight between him and Sasuke, cause Sasuke is still too weak, so i think Kishi will spare us a pitiful SAsuke again, who has no chance at all against his brother.

Also the location is not really fitting for an upcaoming battle.
Itachi-evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-20, 08:26   Link #247
Deidara_Bang
Art is a Bang

Well I hope that it is the real Itachi in that cave because its gonna be real lame if it isnt. Though it probably is a fake because Kisame is no where in site of him either : /
Deidara_Bang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-20, 09:01   Link #248
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Well i hope Kisame brought his camera along...but i am gonna laugh so hard if we get the same story:

Sasuke: "Uchiha....Itachi!!!" I am going to kill you...
Moments later....Sasuke entering the dreamworld (KO or Coma)

Since he told Naruto he'll be back i think he'll just talk..
Old 2007-08-20, 09:18   Link #249
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-*Yawn*...So what's been happening while I was on vacation? Well now, this was a somewhat excitng chapter considering we're in for a good amount of talking/revelations. I do not forsee a fight between Itachi and Sasuke yet unless Kishimoto plans to chalk up another defeat for Sasuke handed to him by Itachi. What interesed me here was why didn't Naruto's clone disperse when he was caught in the "Crow Genjutsu"? I really can't think of a good reason. He himself has stated that capturing Itachi is the priority so why not send the information available as fast as possible? This has me a bit beffudled.
Old 2007-08-20, 09:32   Link #250
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deidara_Bang View Post
Well I hope that it is the real Itachi in that cave because its gonna be real lame if it isnt. Though it probably is a fake because Kisame is no where in site of him either : /
I'm pretty sure thats actually Itachi. Kisame did ask him what he was planning to do. And Itachi probably decided its time to have a talk with his brother. But we should wait until more information comes through. Our answers will come soon enough or at least a few of them .
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-20, 10:14   Link #251
Deidara_Bang
Art is a Bang

Can only hope thats the real him in that cave, cause they need some action happening! Sucks Deidara died cause he was always the one to start something.
Deidara_Bang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-20, 10:55   Link #252
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
What interesed me here was why didn't Naruto's clone disperse when he was caught in the "Crow Genjutsu"? I really can't think of a good reason. He himself has stated that capturing Itachi is the priority so why not send the information available as fast as possible? This has me a bit beffudled.
Assuming this Naruto was a clone and not the real thing then the informations were already sent when Itachi destroyed 2 clones from behind.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-20, 13:00   Link #253
Big_Papi
Dominican Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Assuming this Naruto was a clone and not the real thing then the informations were already sent when Itachi destroyed 2 clones from behind.
exactly... as soon as them clones were dispelled that info was sent dirrectly to the real naruto which odviously the real naruto was with the whole gang
Big_Papi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-20, 13:39   Link #254
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Papi View Post
exactly... as soon as them clones were dispelled that info was sent dirrectly to the real naruto which odviously the real naruto was with the whole gang
Well i think that Naruto really left the group and the real one is amoung those searching for Sasuke.
Old 2007-08-20, 13:40   Link #255
vietpimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Papi View Post
Awesome nick BTW. Great grand slam on friday night. Too bad gange screwed it up heh.

Anyway, I was hoping they would of revealed whatever Itachi said or will say to Naruto. The fight w/ Sasuke is kinda fast I thought. Unless there won't be a fight and they will simply stare each each other w/ their haxor eyes and go blind haha.
vietpimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-20, 14:26   Link #256
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
-Ah yes indeed that would appear to be the case. Still why would Itachi take the time to talk to Naruto? I mean isn't he supposed to capture him and extract the Kyuubi from him? And most importantly, if Itachi was scheming something that goes against Akatsuki's goals why do so now of all times?
Old 2007-08-20, 14:40   Link #257
Big_Papi
Dominican Elite

There are also a few things that come to mind.... 1. why would itachi comfront Sasuke like that, maybe since he know knows hes strong enough he might tell him the truth on his actions, and 2. sasuke is still dramatized, odviously by th elook of his eyes hes was shocked highly, i still believe Sasuke fears his brother greatly. And 3. Itachi is odviouly playing his own role in the akatsuki.
Big_Papi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-20, 14:41   Link #258
pizzajincuuriki
I have it inside me :]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-Ah yes indeed that would appear to be the case. Still why would Itachi take the time to talk to Naruto? I mean isn't he supposed to capture him and extract the Kyuubi from him? And most importantly, if Itachi was scheming something that goes against Akatsuki's goals why do so now of all times?
Maybe hes been plotting it all along. My guess is that kishi is setting us up for some sort of "hes not really a bad guy" revelation
pizzajincuuriki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-20, 15:00   Link #259
xPresagio

It was nice to get back and see what the current Hokage is (not) doing at moment. Shounen usually suffer from the fact that the "fate of the world" is left to only the chosen ones, while the rest remind behind, hoping for the best.

Besides, Jiraya is always a plus.

On the other side, I completely disliked the little chat between the two old friends. Probably was only me, but once again, I get this feeling that the author is downplaying a female character.

Once Jiraya reveals his next plan, Tsunade -instead of trying to find a way to support him/increase the success ratio- just gets nostalgic and leave him to patronize her. Really, she indeed is "the god damn Hokage". yet here, once again, is presented as the distressed female that needs to be protected and look over.

The fact that they are surprised that Oro is really dead, is yet another hint that we will see him back. But of course, the question is, if it will be through his own "self" (completely overtake the body) or truly a mix with Kabuto, as was stated before.

Finally, it's obvious that this is not the time for the "big fight" with Itachi. They probably will only talk, but if they were to have a small confrontation, it would only be to let Sasuke know that things will be quite hard the next time + drop some hints about the Madara/Tobi affair (perhaps even annoy him, by saying something like "Sorry, have to go to chat with bro Naruto. Please make an appointment with my secretary next time").

Will just add, that I'm surprised to see that there are still people that actually believes that Itachi is Sasuke's ultimate foe. He is not, and was never meant to be. He is the source of Sasuke's hate, and one of the driving motives for his behavior, but it's obvious that the true objective, will turn to be something, someone, elsewhere.

Spoiler:
xPresagio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-20, 15:01   Link #260
iBeast

I think Itachi is a character that will be the last 'bad guy' to die. It will probably be a whole new entire arc once Akatsuki dies, at least the bh girl and Pein while Kisame and Zetsu join Itachi in whatever he is planning. Not sure what Tobi/Madara is up to either.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote