AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-07-29, 00:24   Link #81
Slayerx

*sigh*
oh how i wish i could get excited for this...
but after so many "cliffhangers" of aizen being "beaten", i highly doubt this will take... Next chapter Aizen will either say that he has the power to negate gin's attack or say that his absolute hypnosis was on the whole time (Gin said you have to grab the hilt BEFORE it was activated)...

Gin turning traitor and trying to kill aizen just so he can is really nice, but it will only be great if Gin were to eat Aizen or something, gain his strength and become the new villain...

Also plus side is that Gin's bankai finally sounds much more creditable to me.... i never cared for the whole really fast thing...

I must also add, i think it would have been much funnier if Gin explained that he was never exposed to Aizen's shikai because he closed his eyes everytime Aizen used it XD
Old 2010-07-29, 00:36   Link #82
TwilightHack
~ Madoka = Win ~

Finally, there's some action actually pertaining to the plot line... it's been dragging out far too long with the cat and mouse and power-ups.

Hmm, perhaps the earlier theories of Gin being undercover weren't so... far fetched? Unless of course Gin is really just a cold bastard.

in the shadows i lurk... but nevertheless there i am...
Old 2010-07-29, 03:58   Link #83
astrallionheart

Wait so this is a poison attack? So that means...Soi Fon and the Mad Scientists can counter his secret weapon?
Old 2010-07-29, 04:09   Link #84
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
Hahaha! True say

No, that was a legit story about my neighbour's kid. They're all excited about the movie coming out in a couple days. I'm just killing time. Usually the chapter's out by now.
Yeah, we really got spoiled with all those Wednesday released chapters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Gin turning traitor and trying to kill aizen just so he can is really nice, but it will only be great if Gin were to eat Aizen or something, gain his strength and become the new villain...
Yeah eat the brain to gain all Ai-chan's knowledge.
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrallionheart View Post
Wait so this is a poison attack? So that means...Soi Fon and the Mad Scientists can counter his secret weapon?
It sounds like it turns into some sort of acidic poison since its eating away at Ai-chan's body and creating a huge hole in his chest.

Its kind of reminding me of Vuel's execution, if anyone else is a MTG fan.
Old 2010-07-29, 05:28   Link #85
Jehuty

Is anyone surprised at Gin's betrayal? I mean, really?

He's got freaking "fox eyes". when have you seen a char that has those eyes that doesn't backstab someone? lol
Old 2010-07-29, 08:13   Link #86
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehuty View Post
Is anyone surprised at Gin's betrayal? I mean, really?
we all saw it coming really, there's even people who were saying how much they'd like him to betray Ai-chan, and now that he has, they are all damning Kubo for sentencing Gin to death.
Old 2010-07-29, 08:32   Link #87
Stormwhite

Send a message via MSN to Stormwhite
Am I alone in hoping that Aizen is actually dead and the next chapter is his flashback chapter?
Old 2010-07-29, 09:21   Link #88
Alchemist007
*Author

The fact that Aizen knew Gin wanted to kill him, now matter what, means there was a precaution involved. Such as putting him under hypnosis the whole time. So that's not Aizen's "sword" he grabbed
Old 2010-07-29, 10:02   Link #89
shuete chan

Gin's a VASTO LORD ahahahahahaha
Old 2010-07-29, 11:38   Link #90
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Quote:
Originally Posted by shuete chan View Post
Gin's a VASTO LORD ahahahahahaha
So he is a Vasto Lorde who fully converted over to the shinigami side just to troll the biggest troll in the Bleach Universe?

Sounds like something Kubo would do
Old 2010-07-29, 12:17   Link #91
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
So he is a Vasto Lorde who fully converted over to the shinigami side just to troll the biggest troll in the Bleach Universe?

Sounds like something Kubo would do
Why of course - Bleach is dedicated to Kubo's good friends, the Lulz family - he's doing it for them
Old 2010-07-29, 13:17   Link #92
Lunarskylar

i think gin is still a genius. You can't compare zaraki figuring out tousen's bankai's weakness with this because zaraki only found out because tousen was playing around with him, which accidentally made him realize, hey if i grab your sword i can seee youuu

for aizen when it comes to combat, there's no way to figure that out, because of his fighting style and his sword's ability.
And if anyone did manage to find out, they prob didnt live long enough to tell about it
so its not surprising that it took decades of non-combatical analysis to figure it out, especially since he was acting as aizen's sub -and- as a gotei 13 mem, so for figuring out the almost impossible, gin is still a genius

however he's an idiot for waiting this long! The only logical explanation i have is that he wanted aizen to kill everyone for him, before offing aizen. No bigger ego boost than 'everyone in this clusterfuck cast tried to kill you and failed, but i did! All without plotkai too!'
im hoping that gin's genius allowed to have some sort of counter for aizen orb of hax, which he didn't anticipate since 'aizen did that little trick behind his back'
the problem doesnt really lie in gin's intelligence.... But kubo's -.-
Old 2010-07-29, 13:58   Link #93
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarskylar View Post
however he's an idiot for waiting this long! The only logical explanation i have is that he wanted aizen to kill everyone for him, before offing aizen. No bigger ego boost than 'everyone in this clusterfuck cast tried to kill you and failed, but i did! All without plotkai too!'
All in all, I think it was good timing on Gin's part. If he'd had done it in SS he would've basically been at the mercy of the Gotei 13 even if he successfully killed Aizen. In HM, Aizen was surrounded by the likes of the Espada, Tousen and Wonderweiss. About half of that group seemed completely loyal to Aizen and the other half seemed just barely kept in check by his power. Either way, if Gin betrayed Aizen with them around, he would've been in a very dangerous situation.

This is pretty much the only opportunity where he's had Aizen alone with anyone else who could interfere already out of the picture. The only problem is there's no telling how powerful the hougyoku actually made Aizen, but his new power seems to at least caused him to drop his guard.

Old 2010-07-29, 14:53   Link #94
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarskylar View Post
i think gin is still a genius. You can't compare zaraki figuring out tousen's bankai's weakness with this because zaraki only found out because tousen was playing around with him, which accidentally made him realize, hey if i grab your sword i can seee youuu

for aizen when it comes to combat, there's no way to figure that out, because of his fighting style and his sword's ability.
And if anyone did manage to find out, they prob didnt live long enough to tell about it
Old man Yama is still alive
Old 2010-07-29, 16:25   Link #95
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Love gin turning on aizen and all but i fear this will end up being another illusion or aizen will heal and get rid of gin...Im rooting for gin to take over though
Old 2010-07-29, 16:53   Link #96
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

somehow i think the "hole in chest" is significant, gin could swipe the hogyoku and...

Spoiler for least possible scenario:

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-07-29, 18:55   Link #97
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
So is Aizen called Ai-chan now?
Old 2010-07-29, 19:07   Link #98
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
So is Aizen called Ai-chan now?
That is correct.
Old 2010-07-29, 19:16   Link #99
kamyu

i think aizen is really dead =O
though the wihte clothes on white background of the last panel make it hard to be certain >.>
guess it was too much to ask to see a building behind him through the hole in his chest
Old 2010-07-29, 19:21   Link #100
SeanQ

wow I love Gin lol...totally owned Aizen...the hougyoku looks separated from Aizen...so I hope nothing stupid happens next chapter and Aizen miraculously comes back instantly...

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread