Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-10-12, 08:30   Link #3901
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
The only thing I can guarantee here is that we need to see if what was said by Kokoa is true that the elder sister are more powerful. I'll be glad when inner Moka gets her ass kick. Finally someone a bit worthy taking down as a team or with help.
Hokuto in his released form was kicking Moka's ass. If it wasn't for Tsukune she would've gotten killed. Even Moka mentioned it in her pre-victory speech.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 08:44   Link #3902
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

She's the STRONGER. If the manga really means that her power level is much powerful than of Hokuto's and inner Moka. Though Tsukune as of now I consider him as the Hulk, power level is at normal and gradually increases when angered and with sudden a sudden change of emotion.
Old 2008-10-12, 08:47   Link #3903
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
She's the STRONGER. If the manga really means that her power level is much powerful than of Hokuto's and inner Moka. Though Tsukune as of now I consider him as the Hulk, power level is at normal and gradually increases when angered and with sudden a sudden change of emotion.
lol, yeah Tsukune is like the Hulk, the more desperate the situation the more powerful he becomes XD.

I still like the fact that all the slashes and stabs he's gotten throughout the series has left his body all scarred up. I wonder what Kyou-chan or his parents would say if they saw his body... hell what would Moka say if she saw it? So far she hasn't seen it yet. I rather surprise that the other girls didn't say anything when they barged in on his nubile body in the bath.
Old 2008-10-12, 09:05   Link #3904
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

The girls doesn't seem to mind the scars he has though. It's more of a mark of a GAR man that was scared protecting the girls. Not to mention his neck was snapped by another Mizore rapper the tentacle coach.
Old 2008-10-12, 09:08   Link #3905
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
The girls doesn't seem to mind the scars he has though. It's more of a mark of a GAR man that was scared protecting the girls. Not to mention his neck was snapped by another Mizore rapper the tentacle coach.
The earthworm guy from Anti-Thesis snapped his neck too,

Moka would probably feel guilty about it, if she were to see it. As most of it was gained from him protecting her. Its just the type of person she is.

Kyou-chan and his mom would probably flip if they saw his body though.
Old 2008-10-12, 09:34   Link #3906
Sinkitsune
Banned

Quote:
no offence but, THe Hulk would destroy Tsukune and Moka >_>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGnDVOjKvhI
Sinkitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 09:37   Link #3907
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinkitsune View Post
no offence but, THe Hulk would destroy Tsukune and Moka >_>
The Hulk is stupid, super strength and speed + intelligence > uber strength.

Spider Man, who is considerably weaker was able to take out the hulk through outsmarting him.
Old 2008-10-12, 09:44   Link #3908
Sinkitsune
Banned

Tsukune's no Smarter when hes in his Ghoul form, In a Straight one on one fight between Hulk Vs Moka or Tsukune, the hulk would win.

Plus the Hulk isn't stupid, watch the movie. Hes Cleaver ... or somethin, like when he did that sonic boom thing to put out the flames of the helecopter. And Spider man? pffft please http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypbRzAYZ2Qs

anyways I don't think Kokoa even likes Tsukune, I hope the others do for funnyness..
Old 2008-10-12, 09:52   Link #3909
tehjoker
It's all useless.

Quote:
anyways I don't think Kokoa even likes Tsukune,
It should not happen.
Tsukune has too many youkai girls.
He should share some.
tehjoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 09:56   Link #3910
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Tsukune's no Smarter when hes in his Ghoul form, In a Straight one on one fight between Hulk Vs Moka or Tsukune, the hulk would win.

Plus the Hulk isn't stupid, watch the movie. Hes Cleaver ... or somethin, like when he did that sonic boom thing to put out the flames of the helecopter. And Spider man? pffft please http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypbRzAYZ2Qs

anyways I don't think Kokoa even likes Tsukune, I hope the others do for funnyness..
Read the comic books, don't go by the movies. I was a marvel fan since the 80's don't question my knowledge on this. The stuff they show you in the movies is just to make the audiences go "oooo, aaaaaahhh"

Tsukune is smarter, his berserked mode isn't his fighting mode. Its when he overuses his demonic powers is when he loses control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehjoker View Post
It should not happen.
He should share some.
lol, who should he share some with?
Old 2008-10-12, 09:58   Link #3911
Sinkitsune
Banned

Still, the Hulk would destroy and/or put up a decent match with 50/50 chance of winning.
Old 2008-10-12, 11:10   Link #3912
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Just remember Hulk saved a whole planet Skaar by refolding the plates back under burning lava and if Hulk is at maximum rage he can destroy a planet as seen in WWH. Even Tony Stark was praying to God for the all the satellite beams on earth can stop the Hulk, luckily it did.

Also if where talking about Youkai's Zombie Hulk ruled in Marvel Zombies he ate them all. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehjoker View Post
It should not happen.
He should share some.
Yep and looking at the situation only Ruby is the one he can command to be shared with others. XD But if he's gonna share, I'll take Mizore.
Old 2008-10-12, 11:49   Link #3913
Sinkitsune
Banned

He ate them all? X'D thats so fucked up XD

Maybe Tsukune will get close to eating someone XD
Old 2008-10-12, 13:17   Link #3914
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
He ate them all? X'D thats so fucked up XD

Maybe Tsukune will get close to eating someone XD
If he's in ghoul mode. likes to feed on little children and adults alike. Yukari is lucky I guess.

And yes Marvel Zombies Hulk ate them all even Galactus! He's now a cosmic zombie being. XD Crazy and sick! Truly horror and a masterpiece.
Old 2008-10-12, 13:32   Link #3915
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
If he's in ghoul mode. likes to feed on little children and adults alike. Yukari is lucky I guess.

And yes Marvel Zombies Hulk ate them all even Galactus! He's now a cosmic zombie being. XD Crazy and sick! Truly horror and a masterpiece.
I hate those "what if's" / alternate universe comics, they always go way overboard. Its basically an excuse to do whatever they want.

If Tsukune becomes a "Ghoul" he's dead already, as that term is used for when his mind and soul are completely destroyed by the vampire blood, and from then on he'll kill till his body is destroyed.

Remember kids, he's not a ghoul until his brain is "dead".
Old 2008-10-12, 14:21   Link #3916
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Well I love the alternate/spin off anime of R+V. It's gives more laughs and fanservice which the manga lacks, though the manga scores bigtime in the story and plot, well devise from one plot going to another as seen in the ice village arc in s2 manga.
Old 2008-10-12, 14:32   Link #3917
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Hokuto in his released form was kicking Moka's ass. If it wasn't for Tsukune she would've gotten killed. Even Moka mentioned it in her pre-victory speech.
Moka gets her 'ass kicked' from trying to protect Tsukune, who's trying to protect her at the same time.

This won't be the first time Moka's gone for a team effort here anyway. After her trouble with Ishigami-sensei, she's mellowed out a lil about fighting alone. Even against that demonic fruit thing, she told the girls to fight together, as Tsukune had said. Heck, she even told Kurumu to lead off then as well.
But it seems that everyone wants to see her get beaten up...

...and when did the HULK get into this for comparisons.... Everyone's been beaten up in the Marvel/DC-verses by everyone else.... That's just like the good ol' 'DBZ vs everyone' comparisons...
Old 2008-10-12, 14:52   Link #3918
Sinkitsune
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Moka gets her 'ass kicked' from trying to protect Tsukune, who's trying to protect her at the same time.

This won't be the first time Moka's gone for a team effort here anyway. After her trouble with Ishigami-sensei, she's mellowed out a lil about fighting alone. Even against that demonic fruit thing, she told the girls to fight together, as Tsukune had said. Heck, she even told Kurumu to lead off then as well.
But it seems that everyone wants to see her get beaten up...

...and when did the HULK get into this for comparisons.... Everyone's been beaten up in the Marvel/DC-verses by everyone else.... That's just like the good ol' 'DBZ vs everyone' comparisons...
yea but too bad theres not one Anime character stronger than SSj4 Gogeta. haha

I hope Moka gets close to death then Tsukune goes into a Ape shit crying frenzy and killes everyone (except the girls)
Old 2008-10-12, 15:25   Link #3919
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Speaking of DB, hope we don't get any fusions in R+V, it's pretty well overdone in DB series.

Spoiler:
Old 2008-10-12, 16:42   Link #3920
coba

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I don't get what you mean by Ruby? She's an important character in terms of keeping Tsukune in check.

I'm wondering, have you read the manga? Ruby's and Mizore's introductions were very dark and dramatic. And from then on, its Tsukune dealing with the changes in his body, to his transformation, to anti-thesis. There was no time to relax and make light of things.
What I mean is that R+V manga still promotes comedy in their plot. You got a lot of relax and make light things in the manga. Just taken an example from the Doppleganger arc in R+V II

Spoiler for Doppleganger arc:

Sure, some of the scenes in R+V are dark and dramatic, but the author always put a comedic situation in the middle of the plot. You take everything too seriously.

That's why I won't be surprised if the author decides to use one of the Moka's sisters to be a comedic character. After all, when Mizore is first introduced, she looks like a serious character. However, she turn out to be a cool stalker
coba is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire